It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this site researching the credibility of various news article i'd see posted on Facebook.

Since reading the various topics here, I've found my new "facebook" for news. Really, that's the main reason I ever used it.

I've read into many different conspiracies, theories on ancient times & people, aliens, nwo. I've experienced my fair share of explainable events from spirits, ufo's, etc.

Hopefully I can contribute my experience so someone, or many can gain in their search for understanding in this world and environment we're in. One thing is certain, there's no lack of mystery in life.

I'm 27 years young, and Canadian.

Also, I'm very impressed with the layout and overall design of this website. I've visited my fair share of forums and to this date...www.abovetopsecret.com is number one.

Looking forward to sharing and learning along with all the other seemingly brilliant minds that visit this site.
edit on 9-4-2014 by caskatoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caskatoon

Welcome to ATS caskatoon. Glad you joined us.

So.. what's this facebook thing anyway?

See you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Welcome, let me say, you have arrived my friend.

You won't go far wrong here.

Hope you find this place as enlightening, informative and fun as I have ! Not to mention, you will find some good friends on here too !

God bless XXX

Tina

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey Bassago,

Thank you! so far, it's been quite fascinating to observe the dynamics of the different users and different topics displayed here.

what is this facebook thing? i'm still asking that question myself. Sure, there's the obvious, but what is it really... Did I take that question a step too far? Perhaps, but still important to fully understand all functions of the tools we use.

One of the threads posted specifically has had an impact within my life, where as most other topics fall by the way side.

---------

Hey Tina,
Thank you also for the warm welcome!
So far, i haven't posted much except my personal experience with the paranormal. Even then, it's been enlightening, informative, and dis-informative. It's been fun to people watch so to speak.

So far, many hours into reading here, and many more to come.

Cheers to you both!

Cask

new topics

top topics

join