posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
reply to post by Akragon
Yeah, I hate fast zombies too. I'll let the posters decide though. If we need to be specific how about medium speed, not the shufflers and not the
real fast ones either.
Your best bet:
- a sword. Nothing heavy or too long. a katana would be nice. A machete works, too. It needs to either be very sharp, or heavy enough to allow
for hack and slash
- a governor. The .45/410 combo is specacular. Or just a sawed off 12 gauge, since 410 shells are more rare
- ak-47. Easy to dismantle/clean. Fairly easy round to find. Easy to rig and fix when it breaks. Very realiable, tested tens of thousands of
times over on the battlefield. a tried and true automatic rifle
- compound bow. Small enough to carry on your back, powerful enough to bring down the biggest man/zombie
- a decent pocketknife, preferrably assisted open. Spyderco is great, but the metal is so hard it can be brittle. And the sharpening angles are
impossible without a machine. Go with something more like a Benchmade.