It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems accessing hotmail account.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Does anybody know if there is something wrong with accessing Hotmail email accounts and MSN messenger together? When I used to sign in to my account in the past, I saw that normally my computer would display the MSN messenger icon in the systray. Now, when I do sign in to my Hotmail email account, the MSN icon shows for a brief second, then disappears from the systray, which then leaves my browser frozen in place--I'm then unable to click anywhere. I then have to always make sure that the MSN Messenger icon is in the systray before I access my Hotmail email account--when, before, it displayed automatically when I signed into my Hotmail email account.

Maybe there is something wrong with the Hotmail webpage code? I don't really know if it's my computer or the website itself that has the flaw. I'm using Windows XP Home edition, with MSN Messenger 6.2.

If you have any information or comments, just post here.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They are upgrading everyone to 250mb for hotmail accounts. This could be the problem-

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That's what I'm thinking it is too, at the moment.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Also they're giving us a new way to send pictures. Mine doesnt work right. I hope they get the bugs out.

new topics

top topics

join