It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvete!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations to all!

First off, I would like to say that I have been a long time lurker, usually browsing the site on my phone whenever I have the chance to. Unfortunately, I never really took the plunge and joined till today when I decided it was time and I was ready. So here is my official plunge into the depths of ATS and the Unknown. I will be shedding the proverbial skin that society has concealed upon us. I don't mean to say that I am ignorant, blind, or closed minded as most people are, no, quite the opposite. Having no one to share or voice my opinions to has made me feel like an outcast so what better way to do so than by joining you fine folks here.

I am not very good at introductions so I will keep this short. I hail from the frozen North, better known as Canada. Born and raised here though I would like to travel and live somewhere where there is no snow. I do fit in the Canadian stereotype (Say sorry a lot, love maple syrup etc.) I am Muslim and proud of it. Now before you judge, let me clear something up. I am not those crazy types where I want "Death to America, Death to the West!" nor am I the type that gets offended by other religious statements (though I do get annoyed at the Jehovahs witness that come knocking every other day). I am just the average Muslim who respects other peoples religion and will defend to the death their right to practice it. I will say I get annoyed at people who try and shove their beliefs down my throat (like most people) but other than that, no issues from me. Trust me when I say where are mostly like this except for the few that ruin it for us. I love games, futbol or soccer as it is known here, fishing, food, family etc.

Well okay I lied. Not as short as I said it would be but nonetheless, if there is anything else you would like to know, all you have to do is ask!

Till then:
Ad nos revisendos!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ats hav fun

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome. Nice to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VeraVirtus

Your people up north have round bacon.

But I won't hold that against you.

Welcome to the tribe.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Greetings to the frozen North. It was 80 degrees here last couple days.

At least you can think of warm.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

beezzer

Your people up north have round bacon.

But I won't hold that against you.

Welcome to the tribe.
Never diss the bacon...
Welcome to ATS. Nice to see more Canadians here.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Salve.

top topics

join