It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need confirmation of an event at skinwalker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Good day Jesse, thanks for being here, I hope you will respond to my question from so far away. I'm situated in South Africa.

I am currently researching, the the ability of "forces" being able to communicate with us via a wireless in our own language. This seems to have happened somewhat throughout recent history.

It would really be of help to me if you could just say that the voice on the car radio at skin-walker ranch, the one warning of the evil, was for entertainment or real, or even if you heard it and then duplicated it for the show (real-time or not ?)

Thanking you in advance, this could complete some pieces of life's puzzle for me!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by researcher88

Do you mean Jesse Ventura?

He was here for AMA last week.

Unless he is back again...I haven't heard about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Good Luck, Try Not Catching Ebola and Bringing it Back to the States Please.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Oops, sorry I'm new here, not sure how it works, I just pushed the button and asked the question.

Yes it was intended for Mr Ventura, but if anyone has info on this it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

SirKonstantin
Good Luck, Try Not Catching Ebola and Bringing it Back to the States Please.

Regards,

No Ebola, this far South, I'm afraid, but we have some other horrendous stuff, like corrupt politicians

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I have no idea what Jesse was on about. By any chance did it have something to do with "Ghost Boxes"?

Some links

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Wow, what a great question. Wish Jesse were here!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

intrptr

I have no idea what Jesse was on about. By any chance did it have something to do with "Ghost Boxes"?

Some links

No ghost boxes,

It was his story about the skin-walker ranch and as they were leaving, a voice "took over" the radio station they were listening to saying something like :get out, there is evil here, very evil....very deep demonic sounding voice.

This video was the one where they corner Mr Bigalow at a conference and also visit mufon.

Don't know if this helps, should I do a search for the video and paste the link?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I looked around youtube for the vid you described, but I kept getting "private", "deleted", and one that cost $1.99.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ATS's very own hiii98 gave Jesse the tour during this episode. He would have better info about the Ranch.

Here is the video clip of the episode on his channel. The radio part happens at the 50 sec mark.

edit on 4/9/14 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Okay… more info will always help.

Skinwalker ranch links

What about that episode intrigued you? Have you had the same sort of things happen to you?

If you want to share…

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Geez how did I not find that?

Guess I used the wrong search terms.

Gotta say though, the voice sounds like a movie robot.
edit on 4/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
When I asked Jesse about the Skinwalker ranch he referred me to his son,Tyrel....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone followed up with a question on how to get a hold of Tyrel,
but there was no answer to that question.

From what I saw on Conspiracy Theory, it looks to me to be technical in nature, at least the experience with the radio in the car. There are technologies that can do that these days.
edit on 9-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Darkblade71
When I asked Jesse about the Skinwalker ranch he referred me to his son,Tyrel....

From what I saw on Conspiracy Theory, it looks to me to be technical in nature, at least the experience with the radio in the car. There are technologies that can do that these days.

Yes exactly, that is why I need to eliminate this completely or give it some more thought, is it totally just for entertainment or has it some credibility. Thanks for your answers.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Tyrel is also a television and movie actor, director, producer and screenwriter -- he's on Imdb and his contact info there needs a pro membership.

Best I could find was for an internet show he does that has a twitter account Buzzsaw @EnterTheBuzzsaw, and on FB--www.facebook.com...

edit on 4/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I am willing to bet it was a scripted thing, used just for entertainment.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

intrptr

Skinwalker ranch links

What about that episode intrigued you? Have you had the same sort of things happen to you?

If you want to share…

Nothing personal, I'm afraid but, as I do my findings I will post my perception analyses etc, there are stories of people having conversations with other entities or beings via old wireless that were not even plugged into an outlet and were switched off.
We always have to eliminate hoaxers, I hate them because in search of truth they confuse everyone, and make research so much more difficult.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

It is hard to say because there has been a lot of talk about the skinwalker ranch for years.
Something is happening there, just what it is...no one knows.

Kind of what I was hoping to hear from Jesse was his opinion that it was either something technological or paranormal.

I remember many years ago talking with a couple of people who had an interest in the place when I was a member of spiritweb.
But that was years ago, and I don't remember what was said, only that it had to do with strange things, UFO's, and the paranormal.Like they were creating gateways or something.

But it has been so long, that I don't remember anymore.

After hearing that Conspiracy Theory is scripted, I wonder how much of the scripting is for entertainment, and how much is scripted but still using some facts. There is no doubt that the skinwalker ranch is an unusual place though. Have known that for years. It has been rumored for years to be something devious going on there.

But a rumor is a rumor.

I would love some facts on it.

S&F for OP.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

After hearing that Conspiracy Theory is scripted

That is what makes me think it was all for entertainment, and the fact that he brushes the question off to some one else makes me thing it was a secondhand experience that made it's way into the show.
So I guess I should say I believe something like that could have happened, just don't think jessie had a first hand experience with it
Sorry just seems like to strange of an event to only have that little air time on a conspiracy show...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

researcher88

intrptr

Skinwalker ranch links

If you want to share…

Nothing personal, I'm afraid but, as I do my findings I will post my perception analyses etc, there are stories of people having conversations with other entities or beings via old wireless that were not even plugged into an outlet and were switched off.
We always have to eliminate hoaxers, I hate them because in search of truth they confuse everyone, and make research so much more difficult.

Thats the truth. On the road of life, whenever a pothole of truth opens it is quickly filled with the asphalt of hoax and disinformation.

Have you looked in to ghostly phone calls? Although that one has never happened to me (that I know) people make a lot of claims about it. Not "wireless" like radios but still communication by electronic means.

some more links

top topics

join