It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annual John Titor thread: His attorney says John will return in 2014 or 2015 (interview link)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

11:11 good timing u get a star

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

LDragonFire
This could be its own thread but I'm posting it here. JT spoke of an American farmer that helped to fight back and became one of the leaders in the civil war against the federal government, could this farmer be Cliven Bundy at the center of the rancher dispute on going in Nevada?

I found a couple mentions of it, wow.

The most likely leader of a war movement like the one you describe would most likely be a Farmer.

Throughout history, farmers have often been a target of oppression because they are absolutely necessary to civilization but too busy to defend themselves. If you push a farmer too far, they stop growing food and have nothing to do but hide in the woods and shoot back.

You say you were in the militia fighting the US Army. I would think civilians would have no chance of successfully fighting the military.

You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

Is it a stalemate with the resistance/militia hiding out until the cities are wiped out allowing them to surface?

The cities were not isolated because of them; they were isolated because of us.

www.johntitor.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Another interesting note is Titor said that where there is fresh water there are men with guns. Research what fraking is doing to ground water and the potential it has of poisoning our aquifers.

here is a quote from JT that I like:

Throughout history, farmers have often been a target of oppression because they are absolutely necessary to civilization but too busy to defend themselves. If you push a farmer too far, they stop growing food and have nothing to do but hide in the woods and shoot back. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love the JT story

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
reply to post by Freenrgy2

... snip ...

There have been some reports going around the net of people placing simple magnets over their Pineal gland and experiencing weird things - an electromagnet would be ridiculous to try.

The PinealGland is deep mid-brain. How would one place a magnet over their Pineal Gland so that the magnetic field reached it?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
I love this story and I'm surprised it isn't a movie yet.

There was a play, or live-movie as the website describes it.

Time Traveler Zero Zero

I have pictures of the time travel device supposedly given to Stephen Gibbs by John Titor. I bought one and such. No Corvette, though.

There was a movie based on darkbake however, it was called Napoleon Dynamite.

edit on 24-4-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The PinealGland is deep mid-brain. How would one place a magnet over their Pineal Gland so that the magnetic field reached it?

Rectally as to not damage any internal organs

Jokes aside, I was wondering the same thing. I guess a powerful enough elector magnet could have a field large enough to reach the pineal from outside the skull???

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

reply to post by Freenrgy2

... snip ...

There have been some reports going around the net of people placing simple magnets over their Pineal gland and experiencing weird things - an electromagnet would be ridiculous to try.

That is a really good point I was wondering about that prior but hadn't taken the time to look up a diagram yet. Apparently some people are confusing the pineal gland's location with the third eye.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Couldn't imagine a more boring film. A movie about some guy answering questions and posting pictures on the internet? Woah hold me back....

Didn't titor supposedly come to our timeline to pick up an old computer part or something? Strange with their 22nd century technology, they need something from years ago, that they couldn't make themselves?

Why appear all anonymously on the internet? Get on TV, get the world known you're after some part from an old Atari or summit...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
.....but I do love the story, I'm a sucker for time travel. It's just the age old cop out of "different timelines" angle. So he gets away with vague predictions, that given over time, naturally evolve anyway.

Have we ever had a spot on prediction from a self anointed time traveller?
Never. And it's for one of two reasons. Either the different timeline is true, so in that case what's the point of being told what's happening in another timeline that we can't prove either way?

Or it's all attention seeking rubbish....

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesneakiod
Couldn't imagine a more boring film. A movie about some guy answering questions and posting pictures on the internet? Woah hold me back....

Didn't titor supposedly come to our timeline to pick up an old computer part or something? Strange with their 22nd century technology, they need something from years ago, that they couldn't make themselves?

Why appear all anonymously on the internet? Get on TV, get the world known you're after some part from an old Atari or summit...
As far as I know JT stated that he came from 2036ish, the not too distant future.
If I recall correctly, there was something going on with the built-in compatibility of the device he was looking for between different kinds of computer languages, which may or may not be true.

He appeared anonymously on the internet because he is already born in our timeline and did not want to give away his identity in order to protect his future self and his family.

While I do not believe his story to be true, it was well-written and had no continuity errors. In fact, he wrote exactly the way I would expect a real time traveler to write.

My only doubt on his story is that there is no sign of getting near the concepts he desribed necessary for time travel and I don't see us going there anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yeah, but it's not the "real" Olympics. And that Civil War he talked about? He meant that it was a clandestine Civil War done mostly online.

Yeah, Titor also predicted that the Cleveland Cavaliers (presumably with James) would win NBA championships.

But that's really turning the knife isn't it. Poor Cleveland. What did they ever deserve to get nuked, or the Cavs owners?

BTW, I knew it was a hoax from the get go, and for a reason not widely appreciated. Titor, the author, was very clever and damn good.

He showed a supposed snapshot of a laser-beam being bent by 'gravitational lensing' supposedly from the 'time machine' in the passenger seat of the car. It looked like a red 'beam' being bent over. The mistake was that the background was not distorted at all---a real gravitational lensing device would have made massively bizzare optical effects about everything, not just the supposed 'laser beam'.

edit on 29-4-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tianvay

I don't get it though. He's got a fairly important secretive job. No doubt what he does is highly classified. So why would he announce his time travelling self on the internet? Surely he knew only a small percentage would believe him. Surely he knew that what he was doing was in breach of contract, and possibly causing a lot of trouble?

If it all real, imagine if a young john titor stumbled across his own posts he'd written, then years later joins the time travel corp, he'd then know he'd have to go back in time to write what he put on the internet.....or would he?

My head hurts....

edit on Tuesday20142014-04-29T09:26:59-05:00am302620144 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesneakiod
a reply to: tianvay

I don't get it though. He's got a fairly important secretive job. No doubt what he does is highly classified. So why would he announce his time travelling self on the internet? Surely he knew only a small percentage would believe him. Surely he knew that what he was doing was in breach of contract, and possibly causing a lot of trouble?

If it all real, imagine if a young john titor stumbled across his own posts he'd written, then years later joins the time travel corp, he'd then know he'd have to go back in time to write what he put on the internet.....or would he?

My head hurts....
In his time people are supposedly fed up by the secretive government, so I doubt it would be classified. He started posting because he was stuck here for a little while I think. Also he probably didn't care if someone knows, since we don't have the technology to stop him.

He also repeatedly stated that there are different timelines and that a lot of things won't affect his future.

Once you grasp the concept of it, it really is an interesting story and as I stated before, it all makes sense in a way. I just don't see it happen as soon as he stated (2036ish).

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hate to drag this up days late but I too read this a long time back and is probably the reason I ended up on this website in the first place. I dont think it is true, but... But.. It is VERY well thought out and very well written, everything is plausible and the best part is the guy has never re surfaced to take credit. Leaving just that little hint of optimism in the back of all our minds that just Maybe this is true. I for one would love for it to be true and in true time paradox fashion, just the fact that he was here and told some vague truths kept us out of some of the trouble his timeline ran into. We have all seen enough scifi movies to know that squashing a bug could change something. Time travel is a slippery slope that even if it is ever figured out will be so regulated that it will more than likely be locked in a vault and hidden from the world. As much as we would like to change things, the very change could destroy any future we would be trying to make better. Great reading though and I am excited to see if he re surfaces and tells us all the truth.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

What's the latest on this fella?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join