It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annual John Titor thread: His attorney says John will return in 2014 or 2015 (interview link)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I just want more pictures and analysis of his time travel device and the corvette.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Wow forgot all about this story....funny that a lawyer is involved....

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

TDawgRex

My name is John Titor and I can only answer questions in a vague manner that is totally up to you to interpret.

Ask me anything.

That would be a epic thread.

LMAO!!

Thanks for that!

But you owe me at least 2 fingers of Laphroaig as it just doesn't taste the same when you wring it out of the carpet...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Loved the Titor story. Still convinced that he wrote the BoulderMD story as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'd never heard of John Titor until today...twice...in two different websites. Someone linked an anime in another thread on ATS, I checked it out for funsies, heard the name John Titor, didn't think anything of it, came back to this site and found this thread.

2005 was also a significant time-frame in that ATS thread as well.

This site does that to me a lot actually.
edit on 10-4-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

anybody a fide traveller would be super wealthy and super powerful because they can go forward in time collect the most fantastic technology and then move back to into the past and use that to loot gold and wealth then move to an intermediate period and set up a corporation/s for sinking that wealth into and then go and visit their own corporations in the future and keep getting technology upgrades, repeating this same process indefinitely which would cause mankind to see accelerate burst growths of technology as technology from future is being seeded into past in cycles. I know it sounds like a movie script but this does make sense.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
According to the Titor website, over 64% believe John Titor is who he said he is. Although it was an entertaining romp, for those that believe its authentic, I've got a few bridges to sell.

I wouldn't be surprised if his website starts charging a fee of sorts.
edit on 10-4-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This could be its own thread but I'm posting it here. JT spoke of an American farmer that helped to fight back and became one of the leaders in the civil war against the federal government, could this farmer be Cliven Bundy at the center of the rancher dispute on going in Nevada?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

raedar
reply to post by interupt42

That is a great idea!

The attorney said during the interview anyone could call him if they want to set anything up. He didn't say John Titor specifically, but it seemed like a hint.

Yes, ATS needs to do Ask Me Anything with John Titor, I absolutely concur.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think we are experiencing the most advanced technology right now according to this lore, after this time period, things kind of go downhill, that is how come John Titor and other time travelers are going to the past, to collect past tech.
edit on 11amFri, 11 Apr 2014 00:25:45 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I have pictures of the time travel device supposedly given to Stephen Gibbs by John Titor. I bought one and such. No Corvette, though.

I am not sure if this is the main device, or just some kind of side device. According to another forum, John Titor bought or helped design the HDR. Gibbs states that it can help with O.B.E.'s which I actually find to have some credence behind it - that long, white stick is honestly a powerful electromagnet. I tested it and everything.

There have been some reports going around the net of people placing simple magnets over their Pineal gland and experiencing weird things - an electromagnet would be ridiculous to try.
edit on 11amFri, 11 Apr 2014 00:32:11 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Total fabrication by Steven Gibbs, John Titor has nothing to do with the HDR "magnet" lol....

Nor is Titor returning....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think we are experiencing the most advanced technology right now according to this lore, after this time period, things kind of go downhill, that is how come John Titor and other time travelers are going to the past, to collect past tech.
edit on 11amFri, 11 Apr 2014 00:25:45 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Doesn't that infer that we can right now time travel?

Seems that if we could do that, someone would have leaked that...it's not even a topic on the fringe "speculation is fact" TV shows.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
I'm still trying to figure how and why Titor has the need for an attorney in our timeline... :/

And I hate web sites designed the way the Titor one is...

Looks good it's kinda futuristic looking

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by raedar

Who knew that a guy from the future would have to retain a lawyer from the present?

That's hilarious!

It's probably cheaper to hire a lawyer from our time vs one from the future.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

lme7898354
It's probably cheaper to hire a lawyer from our time vs one from the future.

Yes, but future money is worth so much less...

I wonder how long we can keep this up.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Yes, but future money is worth so much less.

I wonder how long we can keep this up.

Maybe after the nuclear war this year or next (ending the US 9 year civil war
) the currency is really shiny rocks and desert glass.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My grandmother always said, a liar has to have a good memory.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The John Titor story has always fascinated me. Even though his predictions (as he himself worded them) never came true, unless you tell yourself he meant something else, I see John Titor as a metaphor for how many who frequent ATS especially can easily be deceived when it is more than obvious it is a hoax. We want to believe and sometimes when we want to believe something to be true, our minds fill in the blanks for us.

Also, why would Titor be returning at the height of a nuclear war?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What I don't get is the fact that JT said this (our world) timeline isn't exactly his first of all, and second , he said they never were able to go to the past on his timeline. If I accept that as fact, and I believe it's plausible, then whoever made this machine cannot control in which timeline he will return. Furthermore ours is no longer the closest matching timeline seeing as our future did not play out the way he predicted, making ours more divergent and thus harder to return to.

Not to mention that our timeline hasn't been very static either as of late.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join