It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annual John Titor thread: His attorney says John will return in 2014 or 2015 (interview link)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner

Unless I am missing it and have been for 9 years...civil WAR?

Also why would he come back in 2015 while a worldwide nuclear war is raging?

Then after Russia supposedly launches a nuclear strike on the USA, it becomes our largest trading partner?

Very difficult keeping an open mind here, but those are some Titor-iffic plot holes.
edit on 4/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Olliver Williams describes it the best. He describes the attorney as "aloof" for someone representing a time traveler.

I totally agree.

I just can't wait for it to unfold.

Keep going to the interview with the web designer. He is one of us.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Oh yeah, for sure! Maybe open-mind isn't the right word. Especially since many of his predictions did not come true.

How about, open mind for the entertainment value.

When I first found out about this, I spent an entire day with my laptop and coffee reading through the info. What a story and wow, people asked great questions!

Just think, we will soon get to ask him about all of this.... I bet he's coming back during the war to help his family. Or maybe he needs some GMO food poison.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

raedar

Oh yeah, for sure! Maybe open-mind isn't the right word. Especially since many of his predictions did not come true.

How about, open mind for the entertainment value.

When I first found out about this, I spent an entire day with my laptop and coffee reading through the info. What a story and wow, people asked great questions!

Just think, we will soon get to ask him about all of this.... I bet he's coming back during the war to help his family. Or maybe he needs some GMO food poison.

Entertainment value for sure.

As for his "predictions", they wouldn't be for him--they would be history.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Im not a time traveller either but if Putin carries on then 2015 will be a very interesting year!
Its all cooking and simmering across our planet!!
We will just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I think it's interesting, especially since I had never heard of John Titor until I a few months ago when my husband mentioned him and I was like "Who?"

Hubby answered the who, but I haven't delved out into cyberspace to check some of it out for myself... all I know right now are a couple sentences (possibly a whole paragraph) that my husband said.

Since this thread is here, I will listen to the interview and visit the website.

Cool thread
S&F

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

lol.. maybe he is planning on coming back right before the event to "warn" us... he lived through it once he can do it again... right?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I had heard of this guy before but never read anything on him. This was very interesting but is pure fantasy. Great job by whoever did this because he has created a legacy still to this date. He stated the Olympics would no longer be played after 2004...well it's 2014 and we still play in the Olympics.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

HawkeyeNation
I had heard of this guy before but never read anything on him. This was very interesting but is pure fantasy. Great job by whoever did this because he has created a legacy still to this date. He stated the Olympics would no longer be played after 2004...well it's 2014 and we still play in the Olympics.

Yeah, but it's not the "real" Olympics. And that Civil War he talked about? He meant that it was a clandestine Civil War done mostly online.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

lol.. maybe he is planning on coming back right before the event to "warn" us... he lived through it once he can do it again... right?

Of course! I bet you pegged it there OpinionatedB.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Yes, you didn't hear about it? I've been dodging mortars in Pennsylvania for weeks. I heard we caught a general from the Miami Gator force and are currently "interrogating" him for further information. It's been a bitch thus far but I think we'll convince them (by force if neccesary) that peeing on fish doesn't remove the radiation.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Blue Shift

HawkeyeNation

Yeah, but it's not the "real" Olympics. And that Civil War he talked about? He meant that it was a clandestine Civil War done mostly online.

He said armed maneuver and combat, farmers vs police. You can see plenty of raids against farms on youtube. He talked about non lethal force that turned out to be quite lethal and he talked about the war in Iraq based on bs. He also talked about CERN and the breakthroughs they make and about Russia becoming a enemy again.

I love the JT story

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Come to think of it, I think the Titor story was how i discovered ATS a decade ago.....

He shoulda predicted that

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe Titor was Ukrainian, forgot his nationality and became confused when his subatomic particles came smashing back together in the here and now...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If the Feds go Ruby Ridge on that old rancher in Nevada (Clive Bundy, currently in a stand-off with a Constitution-Free zone to keep protesters far away), we may see an uprising. What a mess!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

Chamberf=6

Yes, you didn't hear about it? I've been dodging mortars in Pennsylvania for weeks. I heard we caught a general from the Miami Gator force and are currently "interrogating" him for further information. It's been a bitch thus far but I think we'll convince them (by force if neccesary) that peeing on fish doesn't remove the radiation.

So, does a tinfoil hat provide any protection against shrapnel?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

NowanKenubi
I'm still trying to figure how and why Titor has the need for an attorney in our timeline... :/

And I hate web sites designed the way the Titor one is...

In 2033, the statute of limitations for time crimes was extended backwards to anything past 1979. This was the result of the landmark desicion in the case of Juan McCready vs. The United Earth, in which Chief Justice Honey Boo Boo ruled that it was "not cool" to kill Marvin Finch when he was only two years old, but OK to make sure he never passed high school chemistry.

As a result, Marvin Finch was never able to detonate his anti-matter bomb on Easter Island. Mr. Finch was, however, able to use his position at McDonalds to spit in Mr. McCready's Egg McMuffin.
edit on 9-4-2014 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

reply to post by raedar

that would be " john titors alledged mother " : the one that no credible researcher could find any trace off ??

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

This post did have content, but in the future, so currently is is essentially content free, which is against the terms and conditions of use of ATS.

The mod's, however, have to leave the post untouched as it did have content and abides by terms and conditions of the use of ATS in the future.

As John will said: "Come on, I'm messing with my head here, but it isn't this me, its on another timeline".

Note: the edits have been overwritten by the initial post, which may will obscure some details.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I'm along for a ride I thought had ended. It's a fun story and I want to see the mystery solved. No worries!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join