It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annual John Titor thread: His attorney says John will return in 2014 or 2015 (interview link)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Greetings!

Like many of you I have had a deep fascination with the John Titor story from the moment I heard about it.

I've gone through a couple of the threads here (I'm still kind of new and haven't taken part in Titor discussions) and have determined there are still many members interested and open-minded. By open-minded I do not mean "believers". I myself love a good story. I realize many people jumped ship and believe the attorney's brother is responsible or even the attorney's son. That's cool! I don't see enough evidence to fully debunk.

But the story is Good. Please be considerate of those that want to discuss this update.

Jan 4, 2014 Jimmy Church interviewed the attorney for the Titors, Larry Haber. During the interview, Larry stated that he has been told John Titor will return in 2014 or 2015. Also during the interview, the web designer for JohnTitor.com, Olliver Williams, called in and was also interviewed.

I just wanted to share the interview and open the floor for the annual Titor musings.

John Titor info website If you are not familiar with John's story, follow the link and on the left panel, click "John Titor story".

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Oooo......Love me some John Titor news. Probably one of the most intricate and fun stories I have ever read on the subject of time travel. I don't personally believe his story, but if he returns and is able to keep it up I have to give him props for how well he has deceived everyone.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm still trying to figure how and why Titor has the need for an attorney in our timeline... :/

And I hate web sites designed the way the Titor one is...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It is a good story ....
but you would think a time traveller would be able to find a better website designer ... it sucks !!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Hahaha, yeah the website. The web designer said he hasn't had any reason to update since there hasn't been anything new. He basically designed it the easiest way in order to gather all of the information into one place, rather than have to jump from forum to forum to read up on it all.

The attorney was hired by John Titor's mom. He said he mostly gives her legal advice. There was a foundation set up and a book (I have not read). He said that from his understanding, they were somehow communicating between the book and the discussion forums.

The guy interviewing asks all the hard questions. But it is an attorney he's interviewing, so....

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

The web designer designed it back in 2000 or something, and hasn't had need to update it.

The radio host had a hard time contacting him. It was luck that he got the message on the night of the interview and called in.

Have a listen, it's good!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I wouldn't even be upset if someone blew it out of the water with definitive proof of a hoax. It's fascinating on so many levels, including how it has brought so many people together trying to work it out.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Interesting

I found this interesting,

(16) There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

And this,

59. After the war, the United States had split into five separate regions based on the various factors and military objectives they each had.

Mmm, interesting

Spiro
edit on 9-4-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I love this story and I'm surprised it isn't a movie yet.

This and Mel's hole have that magic combination of engaging narrative and utter preposterousness.

edit on 9-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I know!!!! Sure seems possible any day now.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Maybe the return is in order to finish up a screenplay and tie up some loose ends. I'd LOVE to see the movie. It would be a hit.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's been many years since I last read on this one question though that skips my mind. Where is the current John Titor? The one living in our timeline?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

raedar
reply to post by NowanKenubi

The attorney was hired by John Titor's mom. He said he mostly gives her legal advice. There was a foundation set up and a book (I have not read). He said that from his understanding, they were somehow communicating between the book and the discussion forums.

Smart to get legal advice to make sure you stay in the right side of the law when setting up a foundation based on a story.

With that said I do love me some JT stories and regardless the fact that is highly 99.9% fake the guy did make some revelations before many saw it coming.

Even if he used public available data at the time to build his predictive model, he was ahead of many on the way things were going despite being off on the dates. Yeah yeah the timeline altering thing was the reason for the dates being off,

My prediction:
He is going to appear in 2014 or 2015. If he is really smart which he appears to be and he uses that lawyer of his for advice: he would be dumb not to come out and say yeah I did it and its a hoax after all the attention this has gotten.

Plenty of milk money to be had by interviews, tv, and other forms of cow milking.

With that said I would like to be the first to suggest John Titor for our next AMA.

edit on 48430America/ChicagoWed, 09 Apr 2014 11:48:46 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Who knew that a guy from the future would have to retain a lawyer from the present?

That's hilarious!

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

interupt42

With that said I would like to be the first to suggest John Titor for our next AMA.

My name is John Titor and I can only answer questions in a vague manner that is totally up to you to interpret.

Ask me anything.

That would be a epic thread.

edit on 9-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

That is a great idea!

The attorney said during the interview anyone could call him if they want to set anything up. He didn't say John Titor specifically, but it seemed like a hint.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Let me listen to the interview again and I'll confirm. I fell asleep, but I know the attorney was asked, it's just fuzzy in my brain. I believe he is in Florida with his mom and still pretty young. I stumbled upon the interview rather late, and fell asleep about the time Olliver Williams came on. I'm listening to AJ right now, b/c he's going to interview the rancher, Cliven Bundy, about his stand off with the Feds.

I'll find out!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

At least there would be more proof if that was the case, but alas, his mom retained the lawyer.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Okay, so I'm 38:20 into the video and just heard this guy bank his credibility on the fact that he's only made a couple of thousand dollars in attorney's fees off of this in the last 13 years.

So he's saying this shows he's not in it for the money, yet 15 minutes into the video he admits that the first thing he did was set up a foundation to act as the legal framework for future movie and publishing deals (which he's CEO of btw).

He sounds like a pretty shady character to me so far.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

TDawgRex
My name is John Titor and I can only answer questions in a vague manner that is totally up to you to interpret.
Ask me anything.

I am also from the future, but from the divergent timeline that was created when you came back the first time. Are you going to correct the timeline when you return this time and possibly threaten my very existence, or are you going to let it ride? Because if you're not just going to let it go, I'm going to have to go even further back in time and stop you from showing up in the first place, keeping me from coming back, then this topic and post won't even exist. Or never existed. Even though it exists now.

So don't do anything. Or not. Hope this clarifies everything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join