Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Who Owns Us

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Corporate Takeover of Government Well Underway

Here's one of the best reader submissions ever: - scary, true, and excellent research:

"Still think you're free? Still think all you have to do is vote the incumbent out of office and everything will automatically return to 'normal.' It's too late. Protesting, voting, or - laughably - letters to the editor won't change anything.

Look at the corporate info I found at the Delaware Secretary of State website:

INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS) For Profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation date 7/12/33 File No. 0325720

FEDERAL RESERVE ASSOCIATION (Federal Reserve) Non-profit Delaware Corporation Incorporation date 9/13/14 File No. 0042817

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY INC. (CIA) For Profit General Delaware Corporation Incorporation Date 3/9/83 File No. 2004409

background info: Transfers: With the National Security Council to the Executive Office of the President by Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1949, effective August 20, 1949; to independent agency status by EO 12333, December 4, 1981.

Central Intelligence Group established under the National Intelligence Authority by Presidential directive, January 22, 1946, to plan and coordinate foreign intelligence activities. By National Intelligence Authority Directive 4, April 2, 1946, NIA assumed supervision of the SSU dissolution during spring and summer 1946, assigning some components to Central Intelligence Group at request of Director of Central Intelligence, and effecting incorporation of the remaining units into other War Department organizations. SSU officially abolished by General Order 16, SSU, October 19, 1946. Central Intelligence Group and National Intelligence Authority abolished by National Security Act, which created the CIA, 1947. SEE 263.1.

etc.... Do to T+C i had to remove a bit. I hope you care enough to read what is missing.

The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages...will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without suspecting that the system is inimical to their best interests. Rothschild Brothers of London communiqu to associates in New York June 25, 1863"

urbansurvival.com...

I came across this while surfing this AM. It needs to be posted on every forum under the sun! I've read a bit about the Delaware Corp, but more on the side of its part in the foundation of the country. Lots of folks are completely unaware of any of this. I hope everyone reads this.

I for one am exceptionally FREE, because "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose" K.Kristofferson Captain Green Beret

That said, fascinating post. And all this time I thought they were government agencies. Private Industries? Doesn't this change the whole concept of 'by the people, for the people'
Are they not accepting our tax dollars and using them for private business investment?
I'm still trying to digest this.

Polar Bear

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The first crime by Satan was a lie and a deception.

Today, Satanists in power practice lies and deceit en masse without interruption or interference.

That's been an official Federal policy put in place in 1947 by the Majestic12 Commission and practiced by every single Federal Agency ever since.

USGS downgrades quakes; takes a week to put up its data; finally, erodes data so that the averages jibe with earlier records.

USDA floods its Food and Nutrition Tables with junk data, so that processed food looks better--on average--than unprocessed food.

NASA colors photographs and turns off satellites so that its policy directives can be met prior to their mandate to provide accurate data.

CDC obfuscates and confounds Death statistics so nobody can possibly figure out what the death rate is doing, year to year.

FDA regulators are in bed with their own industry, rotating in and out of Gummint, so few drug interactions or side-effects are ever even recorded or noted, let alone prosecuted. Iatrogenic disease is pandemic.

Courts forbid testimony of expert witnesses on legal technicalities, to keep politically-correct covert operations under wraps, e.g., OKC95, Waco survivors, WTC911 families suing for accountability.

And you WONDER?? You're surprised?

Polar Bear, yes, this is heartbreaking.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Alot of the thing in the military are run by civilans now. I'm in the Marines. I was issued all my gear by civilans. My gasmask and NBC stuff by civilians. The chow hall is now run by civilans. The Marines dosn't even have a MOS for cook anymore, with the exception of the fieldmess cook. DRMO(where we dispose of old unusable gear, desks, etc.) is run by civilans. I even know of a case were one units leave was decided by a civilian-she wouldn't let him go in this case.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
im free to think anything i want
and say anything i want

you are too

we are not arrested
murdered

for saying or thinking whatever we want

IF THE GOVT murdered people for what they say or think *in the USA*

there would be mass murders because there is alot of potty mouthed little instigators in this nation

therefor
I OWN MYSELF

the system only controls my ECONOMICS
not my MIND

i am Free enough to be happy

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Muzzleflash, is this you from the TA forums?

And yes most of America is being run or controlled by civilians these days, the banks have the biggest power over the country...

Did you know the Fed is a civilian corporation?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I typed this in another thread:

The "United States" means- (A) a federal corporation... 28 USC 3002(15) Ch. 176. It is clear that the United States...is a corporation... 534 FEDERAL SUPPLEMENT 724. The United States of America is a corporation endowed with the capacity to sue and be sued, to convey and receive property. 1 Marsh Dec. 177, 181. Bouvier's Law Dictionary, Fifth Edition.

It is well known that the "United States" is a corporation, originally established February 21, 1871 under the name "District of Columbia" 16 Stat. 419 Chap. 62 (reorganized June 11, 1878). The "United States" declared bankruptcy per House Joint Resolution 192 of June 5, 1933, Senate Report 93-549, and Executive Orders 6072, 6102, 6111, and 6246. As well, US Inc. is a de-facto government and a foreign corporation with respect to the states.

It is well-established that the Federal Reserve is a private banking system of international bankers.

As well, there is a difference between the Treasury Secretary, and the Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico (of which Secretary of Treasury is an abbreviated title). Look at a dollar bill, notice that both of these titles are present.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm not a lawyer, but there is probably a mundane explanation for establishing these corporations, such as the need to establish a legal entity for some specific purpose. Or perhaps simply to ensure that the government as a whole is a legal entity. Being a legal entity means having standing in law, and being participate in legal actions, such as being able to sue, and to be sued (for example).

In Canada, there's no need to do any of this because all governmental authority derives from the monarch. Hence, all Government contracts will be between a private party and "Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada". So when you deal with the government, you are dealing with a person, i.e., the Queen, so there is no need to "invent" a person like you do in the US.

Its just the price you pay for being so uppity in 1776.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If the US corporation is the source of law, then why do they need to establish themselves as a corporation? What law do they establish themselves as a corporation under? Then, does that mean that these laws apply to us as well?

It goes much further than that, but there are de facto and de jure corporations. Just because the government wants to call itself a corporation, doesn't mean that it is lawful to so.

As well, notice the timing of the corporate establishment...closely following the Civil War in which all citizens were made citizens of a federal government, whose laws (foreign as they be) were above the state laws in which the citizen resided in.

As well, what happens when a corporation dictates citizens? Do we become property of this corporation, its subsidiaries? Perhaps with a price of 1 million/lifetime on each of our heads....

There are many implications for this information, I believe it would be folly to leave the discussion off where it is at.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polar Bear
Corporate Takeover of Government Well Underway

...all this time I thought they were government agencies. Private Industries? Doesn't this change the whole concept of 'by the people, for the people'
Are they not accepting our tax dollars and using them for private business investment?
I'm still trying to digest this.

The legitimacy of this information was questioned on another thread. So I did a quick search. It is fairly common knowledge that the US Federal Reserve was privatized and incorporated in 1920.

The rest of the information in this post also seems to be true. According to publicly available documents from the State of Delaware, the United States of America was incorporated as a "religious non-profit entity" on April 19, 1989 when George Bush, Sr. was President of the United States.

The rationale for incorporation was apparently financial, to secure a growing national debt in international money markets. By September of 1989, Bush Sr had bumped the US national debt to $2,857,430,960,187.32 ($2.8 trillion).

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
SOURCE: BUREAU OF THE PUBLIC DEBT
www.publicdebt.treas.gov...

1989: PRESIDENT BUSH PUSHES UP NATIONAL DEBT BY $270 BILLION IN 1st YEAR
www.lafn.org...

The (legally required) resident Registered Agent for United States of America, Inc. is The Company Corporation, located at 2711 Centerville Road Suite 400 in Wilmington Delaware, phone (302)636-5440. The Registered Agent for The Company Corporation is the Corporation Service Company, also located at 2711 Centerville Road Suite 400 in Wilmington Delaware, phone (302)636-5400. The Corporation Service Company is its own Registered Agent.

No information is readily accessible on the internet about United States of America, Inc., but the Corporation Service Company is well documented and has its own website at www.incspot.com... . We're talking VERY big business here.

www.transperfect.com...

About Corporation Service Company

Corporation Service Company (www.incspot.com) is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and is a leading provider of law office services for Fortune 500 companies as well as law firms. CSC offers clients corporate compliance and governance services, entity management services, public record document and retrieval services, litigation management and registered agent services, including its Custom SOP (Service of Process) product suite.

If the United States is now in fact a corporate entity, there are political, legal and financial implications.

forums.sptimes.com...

This means, as 'citizens,' we are assets of the corporation. It doesn't matter who is in office, the board of directors and the shareholders own and run the country - just as in any other corporation.

Roosevelt's quote has an entirely different meaning now:

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House

The thing to find out is, who are the shareholders? Who profits - for example - from the 'private, for-profit, corporate CIA' or the 'private, for-profit, corporate IRS' or the 'private, for-profit Social Security' - that those in charge are now telling us is 'broke.' Who is on the board of directors of 'UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC'?

The question to which I want the answer is: Who owns us?

This state of affairs brings a whole new sensibility to the planned Continental Corporate Takeover in North America. The US national debt now tops $7.8 trillion, and the incorporation papers are already filed. How convenient.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Worth repeating:

The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages...will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without suspecting that the system is inimical to their best interests.
- Rothschild Brothers of London communiqu to associates in New York June 25, 1863

Federal Debt : Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
www.gao.gov...

List of additional resources and links on the National Debt:
www.maxwell.af.mil...

www.tallahassee.com...

top topics

join