It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 Tragedy: Experts confirm pulse signals are from a black box

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
First it was new possible debris found, now the search is in stage of new possible signals found. What next?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Sometimes the term 'black-box' brings up all kinds of images and confusion about exactly what it does. The following video, in which a pilot is interviewed specifically to try and clear a few things up with regards to MH370, talks about transponders and black boxes and what exactly happens to these items when a plane crashes. The last few minutes are of particular interest if you don't have the time to watch it all

Could someone embed it please

youtu.be...
edit on 11-4-2014 by StvUK because: YouTube vid

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The only "Black Box", in this tragic event, is the one into the desk of Military....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

lotusfoot
My hunch is that Malaysia will try to claim anything found because they don't want anyone to know what happened. Malaysia already wouldn't release some information. I think the pilots were threatening to crash the plane If they didn't release a prisoner, forgot his name, but he was convicted of child molestation, word on the street and what they supposedly believed is that the guy was framed for political reasons and Malaysia refused so they crashed after running out of gas, that's just my theory.
That is what I thought also, lotusfoot. That is one likely scenario. It is one idea that is making me leave the alien abduction theory, but until the black box is recovered, the alien abduction theory is still on the table, no matter how absurd it is.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

JimTSpock
I've wondered about that myself. It's out there in the middle of the ocean. Why where there 2 signals so far apart? There is nothing there it's just empty ocean so how can there be 2 signals at such a distance. Conspiracy!!! Doesn't make much sense at all.

A distinct possibility is the signal reflecting off the thermocline and traveling some distance. Similar to bouncing signals off the atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I bet the plane is sitting in a hanger at Diego Garcia. There were reports of people seeing the plane near that area however their reports were "ignored".
There was supposedly 20 future-tech weapons designers and engineers on board not to mention the Russians were apparently tracking cargo they had on the plane and last reported location was near those islands.
I will try to find the site where I got the info (was 3am, so its a bit hard to remember)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I still think the only thing that fits the facts is that this was an abduction of some of the passengers (not aliens, but quite terrestrial abductors). Otherwise, crash sooner and without all the subterfuge. I still think they landed, got the desired folks off, and then took off again to crash the plane with the other, undesired passengers.

My guess is that these tech folks were the goal...and not killing them, but capturing them and utilizing them.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Every day they talk about flight 370 on the news, I cry and laugh at the same time. This is getting absurd, even by their standards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join