It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: 20 injured in stabbings at Pennsylvania school

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Did I say I was a songwriter.. Wtf? How did you know that

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristofer

Nvm hahah I just realized the name I signed up with..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Did you know any of the victims of this assault? are they all right? what's next?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Lol, the power of the internet is scary isn't it?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Personally? No.
Just in passing through the hallways? Yes. I knew every single one.
And really all that is left is to move on.
There haven't been any fatalities(as of yet) however I believe two students are still in ICU downtown at Forbes.

As for Alex? He is going to be tried as an adult, however there is a lot of speculation among the locals that he is going to plead insanity and never see a day of jail time.

Either way, in a jail or in an institution, I don't personally care where he ends up as long as he isn't able to hurt anyone anymore, including himself.

It's just so sad, and always weird in a way. You watch national news and say to yourself "that stuff could never happen here" until you are watching you highschool all over cnn.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyLiner

I wasn't "friends" with the kid who pulled the alarm, but I have much respect for him after all of this.
His quick thinking saved lives, and I am thankful every night he was there. If he wasn't, I as well as half my other bio class could have been victims as well.

EDIT: even though there was chaos and panic, it wasn't even 8am yet, and Franklin never scheds a fire drill before then. So him pulling the alarm actually let people know that something serious was happening, and I feel like he made the right call.

edit on 15-4-2014 by Jchristofer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Ridiculously scary.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That has to be very surreal from your perspective.
I remember being in high school. . . many moons ago! And I know what you mean when you say you know everyone.

Well, I really have nothing else to say, it's all very sobering.
I hope this doesn't disrupt your plans for the future in any way.
And hopefully everyone will learn form these hard lessons.

Have kids to attend to, I must be going for now.
Good talking to you and thank you for joining,
Good Luck!

AB
edit on 4/15/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Not a problem. I am here if you ever have any questions or just want to talk.
And thank you for actually taking this serious and believing I'm not some troll lol

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thanks for coming here as a witness to tell what you know.
edit on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:32:22 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Not a problem. I am here if you ever have any questions or just want to talk.
And thank you for actually taking this serious and believing I'm not some troll lol

For the sake of insulting someone who was really involved in this tragedy by mistake, I will take the chance of looking like a fool later!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Not a problem at all.
Honestly: what prompted me to join was I happened to be reading the comments to a CNN article about the stabbing, and there were a ton of people claiming it was "an inside job" or was " a false flag" which is just not true.
I'm sure there will be people here claiming I am a "mole" planted to ease suspicion, which is fine by me, as long as those still in touch with reality can recognize that tragedies DO occur. They are not always carefully planned scenarios with a goal in sight as the outcome.

Regardless, thank you for actually listening rather than being a bull headed theorist haha :p
I tend to be one of them myself, which is why this was something I needed to address.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

AnteBellum

Did you sign on to ATS to spread the word of this information after seeing it posted via the web?
How can anyone here surely know this is not an elaborate Hoax. Not to be offending and since you are relatively new, this happens from time to time. Who am I kidding, it happens almost every day.

I wish you could give us some more information to ensure we are talking to someone exclusively from the school. If you need help you can contact me here on this thread or through the in-site messaging system.

I'm sure there are a lot of questions people would have for you given this tragedy. It may help some rest easy knowing this was just another isolated incident, in part of a very wide spread problem.

Thank you. . . AB

best advice we could offer him is to contact Bill(SkepticOverlord), or Mark(Springer), and verify his identity, so that we have assurances.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I promise you that you are no fool.
Lol that other user actually found my music page which clearly states I am from the burgh,
And that page was made years before this happened haha

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I have no issue contacting whoever it may be that can verify my claims.
Even though you would think that having a previous poster actually find my personal music page which states I'm from Pittsburgh, made years before this occurred, would be enough.

Still, I will do anything in my power to verify my claims, but if you don't want to believe me, it's no skin off my back.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

TKDRL

You claim to be a school member, and know the kid, easy to claim such a thing on the internet. Let's pretend for a moment, that everything you say is true. How can you say you know he was not bullied? Did you have all the same classes, in high school highly unlikely.

"Rat face", really? That sounds like an insult that would happen in elementary school to me personally.

You say he was mentally unstable, bullying can do that to a person, and quite often does.

even the dumbest of insults can drive you mad, when repeated often enough...especially if they're in relation to something you're already self-conscious about...

kids are vicious. when i was in high school, i had very simple taste in clothes..i wore jeans, a t-shirt, and a grey zippered hoodie....i had a few of each item, and that was what i wore....kids made fun of me, especially the ones with "rich" parents, because i didn't rock the latest fashions..they used to call me homeless, and piss on me(verbally) because they thought my jeans were too tight(they were fine, just not the baggy crap that was "in fashion" at the time), and i spent most of my non-class time in the library, reading, instead of chasing girls, so of course, i'd get called "fagg0t" on a regular basis....

kids will pick out anything, and ride you about it, until you snap...so they can fit in with the "elite douchbag" class..i believe they're more commonly known as "the in crowd", or "the cool kids"

so yeah, never underestimate the power of ridicule, against someone who is already self-conscious as hell..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Jchristofer

What info do you need? My name is [snip], I attend franklin regional high school in murrsville Pennsylvania. It is located on old William pen highway, which is across from Rt 22(commonly called here old William penn).

I am employd at [snip] in Murrsyville, which is less than a mile down the road from the school. It sits in a plaza with a tanning salon, a restaurant called Table, and the plaza adjacent to it houses a burger place called Five guys, a dollar bank, and has a tutoring center called Mathnasium.

I promise you I am a student and resident of Murrsyville pa. Ask me anything you'd like.

- and I have been a long time lurker of ats, but seeing as a story has happened in my home town, I felt it necessary to post.

Believe me or not. It won't change what happened.

edit on 15-4-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed personal info.

mate, contact the board administration....they can sort you with the rest of us, identity-wise

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Jchristofer

I have no issue contacting whoever it may be that can verify my claims.
Even though you would think that having a previous poster actually find my personal music page which states I'm from Pittsburgh, made years before this occurred, would be enough.

Still, I will do anything in my power to verify my claims, but if you don't want to believe me, it's no skin off my back.

oh, i don't believe or disbelieve you.....i take everything with a boulder of salt, until it can be verified...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Go look at you messages!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join