It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: What Does Kindness Get You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I saw this video, and it brought a tear to my eyes. It is a video about altruistic acts and what you gain by performing them. It goes to show that there are many more important things in life than money and that one can only truly be happy when living for others and helping their fellow human beings. The video is in Thai, with English subtitles. It is quite an effective marketing tool and a lot of companies can take a page from this book.

Here is the video, hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

What you give, you get.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What a nice video, I had a tear, too

Indeed, you don't only get those emotions and wisdom, but the organs along your spine hurt less and give you a lot of strength and happiness from within!

And if everyone is that nice in a mind using way, nearly everyone would also get much more than is given - giving also makes others more likely to give as well!

Additionally, since either time or room are probably infinite, we will most likely be somewhere again after death, in another body that can keep your feeling of existing within itself again, even if it means exactly this body will exist here again, so it will come back to you in actually 5 ways!!

But be careful - what seems helping doesn't have to be - charity to 3rd world children - will that really help them or will it just multiply them in areas where no human could survive?
Schools? are they really helpful in the certain area?
Vaccinations? Are they really better than their negative effects?
edit on 9-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

join