It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Woke From My First Lucid Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I always have my best lucid dreams when I wake up,get a drink then go back to bed like you did.
Ususally in a lie in,when I would normally be awake.
It seems I go into a different level of sleep at those times(my second sleep I call it),which is awesome for getting a lucid dream.
I try to do it often because the dreams are so good.

Try doing the same as you did last night if you want more lucid dreams(get up for a drink,then back to bed).
Works for me!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My dreams get so realistic that I've had to come up with countermeasures to stop myself from dreaming so deeply. I once had a dream that lasted more than 3 weeks. I got so much done, had an injury that had to heal, and then I said "wait a sec, something's not right here..." That's when I woke up and it turned out I'd only been sleeping for 30min in real life. It felt like I'd traveled back in time. I literally had to look into my work files & see what I'd actually done & what I hadn't.

Another dream was so realistic that the dream "me" went to sleep and had a dream. The 2nd dream "me" realized something was wrong and forced myself to wake up. Of course, I was still stuck in the first dream & it took a while to force that "me" to wake up too.

It's my fault though because I used to dabble in obscure meditation techniques, as well as intentionally dig deeper into my consciousness to meet with different spiritual beings (and with "my true self"). Unfortunately, it's gotten to a point where my mind seems to go too far away & sometimes has a hard time coming back to "reality". It's so screwed up that I usually have to look around for 10-15min after waking up to even remember which "reality" I'm in.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join