It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just woke up from a paranormal dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Man, that dream was INTENSE.

I was at my grandmothers house who has recently died and i was with my grandmother and she had to go to the store and left in the car. It was late at night and her house is out in the mountains. This female all of a sudden came into the dream and she was pretty at first, and she began flirting with me and i back at her and all of a sudden i realized something wasnt right. At this point i rejected her and backed away from her proclaiming, "this isnt right, something isnt right". I went and got into the bed and pulled the covers over my head in fear and began praying, or hoping that my grandmother came back soon. This part of the dream took what felt like forever.

Eventually she came back and came back into the house and we began talking and i was telling her how much i love her and i kept thinking, "spend time with her and have conversations with her" and we went outside onto the back porch and we were talking and it was a very loving fear free environment. She started telling me about things and showing me how smart she was, essentially, and i started saying how i wish i could meet a woman like her and she was telling me about things that were blowing my mind. Now i cant remember what those things were but then she sat me down and told me, "Jesus christ is the only lord and savior".

Now that part tripped me out big time. I do not practice Christianity. Dont read the bible, dont go to church. Shortly after that i woke up and am posting my dream here for your thoughts and as a journal.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Before you do it, consider that Jesus might have been a wise man, but he was put into the bible - by romans - in their words!

So you can look into it, but do have an open mind

Some kind of praying does have a use too, but you don't know how yet or what for, so you can hardly improve its strength.

Why was the thing about the girl not right? You are already together with someone? Or was it just your feeling?
edit on 9-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

I dont know, i was looking at her start to cook in my grandmothers kitchen and i knew she didnt belong.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hehe, life is about fun!
Imagine it was your grandmother flirting with you to cheer you up and has some fun by half messing with you, half having fun by loving

The story of Jesus should not be about a symbolism of forgiveness, but showing how it is helpful to forgive anyone and love unconditionally .. and not to fear or hate!
Your grandma can be hurt if she thought a way and you hurt her morals, but that should now be past and she learns with you

edit on 9-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join