Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Don't Be Fooled, Women Are Just as Sly as Men -- Only in Different Ways

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I asked if it was appropriate to create a thread such as this. I thought I got the green light, but because of the wording of the U2U now I'm not so sure. Feel free to delete if it's inappropriate. Or at least let me reword the thread title (because it's a jab at feminism).

With all the talk on feminism that seems to be intensifying these days, it seems that people seem to underestimate how strong a woman can be. And I don't just mean strong -- I mean shrewd.

Do women really need to be shown favoritism? Women are in fact smarter than men. Not only are they smarter, but they are craftier than men. Women can scheme schemes with the best of them. Women are not as innocent as some people would like to make you think. A lot of women will talk flowers and sunbeams to another woman, and then devise a plan on how to take that other woman down.

I'll acknowledge that women tend to live in a male-dominated society (even now). But that only seems to be because they are weaker physically than men (generally speaking). What they may lack in being "the weaker vessel," and in a delicateness, they more than make up in the ability to think several steps ahead of other men.

So should we really feel that we need to give women the advantage? Open the door for them (and for everyone else for that matter), but don't underestimate them. And to women, I have this to say. Don't try to fool us and make us think that you're innocent. You're not owning up to your true power when you do that. This world needs more sincerity. And maybe if some of you were more honest, maybe then you truly would be capable of taking over the world.

Not having people automatically yield to you is what true feminism should be. Physically yielding may be one thing, but don't make us men think that we have to grade you on a curve. That's what the 60s failed to tell you.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Oh i through this thread is to complain agains Feminism... I personally hate how soccialy acceptable things for women are not acceptable for man. Women want way too much. At the end we would be just swapping places.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Oh, there there, now go give mummy a huggy!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Livelovelaugh6
Oh, there there, now go give mummy a huggy!

But what if its just Papa. Or maybe 2 papas :3 Daddy's

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

I just hate how we're supposed to yield to them, even mentally. Women can hold their own.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

I find this thread to be inaccurate in it's generalizations towards women. You could generalize the same exact things about men.
Women were not even allowed to vote until 1920!! And they had to fight tooth and nail for it..

link   

Just as sly? I was under the impression they were more sly. Men just get the rep because we are more blatantly active.

link   
Being a woman, I agree that we can indeed scheme with the best of them. IMO "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" is one of the truest things I have heard to date. I freely admit that when I get mad, I stay mad for awhile. I think of thousands of different ways to exact revenge on people who really do me wrong (I do not practice revenge as a rule, but one can't help what crosses their minds when TSHTF). I have a hard time accepting apologies for anything that has happened more than once. I ignore people when I am angry to keep from saying things that would be very hurtful. Last but not least, I flirt when I go through the drive thru to get my extra condiments for free.

I know all of the above makes me sound like a terrible person, but I do contain myself. I realize what is right and what is wrong and reign it in when needed. You asked for honesty... there you have it... warts and all.

With that being said, I think most people are the same way if they are honest. Maybe not to the same extent as others, but it is natural to want someone else to feel like you did when they hurt you.

I am not a fan of feminism (the kind that wants to be equal until they don't) myself. And while I admitted to flirting for extra condiments and cheesy little things like that, I would not want to be married to a man that fell for that in any/all situations.

I have a husband that gives me a damn good run for my money and I really wouldn't have it any other way. I couldn't stand it if he yielded to me just because I am a woman. If I wanted a lap dog I would get a pet. I find people that will do anything a woman asks them to, to the point of embarrassing themselves.... kind of sad. It shows that you are a person that changes themselves as often as the tide turns and can be manipulated easily over the minute chance you may "get lucky".

I think a lot of women do things to get their way or to get other things, I believe even they find the lap dog mentality a turn off as well. Not all... but most.

Then you have the uber feminists. I can't address that as I am not one and have never known one in real life. I have however seen a lot of them on tv.

My honesty will probably earn me a hundred "you suck" responses... What is one to do?
edit on 4/9/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

Actually, I do think they are more sly. I had to word the thread title just right.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

If you don't like it, tough. That's the Mud-Pit for you. Some people, as you can see, don't think I was tough enough.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

I just hate how we're supposed to yield to them, even mentally. Women can hold their own.

funny I have a thing for powerful women, not only can they hold their own but they can overpower men without them even knowing they were responsible. Powerful minds make powerful people. And sly girls can take advantage of their advantages... And their advantages include their perceived weaknesses.

But hey, that's just me not to mention powerful women have more than respect for me. Finally I realize that now that I know who I am. Just keep an eye out for their traps

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I understand it made for a more interesting thread thought-trend IMO anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

If you don't like it, tough. That's the Mud-Pit for you.

Agreed.
edit on 9-4-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
And where the HELL were You when I needed you...
I married a bar girl from Korea she was real nice there,I guess she is bi polar or something.totally whackball.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm not at all getting where the message is that women are innocent and incapable of manipulation and strategy?

Whenever a person (or even animal) is placed in a position of being physically challenged for a long period of time, they will end up developing all kinds of skills in strategic thinking, to compensate and overcome the physical and material obstacles.

One of those strategies is being underestimated - like in the story of the hare and the tortoise, it can be very effective.
The dumb blond stereotype, for example. I think most people know women can and do use such strategy.

But the feminists are generally against that, being advocates of a more masculine direct approach to challenges, for both men and women. They are against the stereotypes of women as masters of covert manipulation and passive aggressivity. They think women should face men on their terms, as if women and men do not have different strengths and weaknesses.

Just saying I am not sure you are targetting the right ideology here....

link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I agree with everything you said. As a Scorpio I'm a good observer of the human condition, and I've seen all of the things you've mentioned in the women in my life and around me.

My sister is a complete feminazi. She is so stupid. Deluded even.

link   
Women expect everything because they have tits.
Sadly, most men will do anything for a women, because she has tits. Its the way society has grown.

Not me, I cant stand girls in mini skirts and makeup thinking their gods gift to men cause they are sl*ts. I love seeing a women speechless because she's pushed up her bra and asked a man for something and he says no. Whats wrong princess need to find a personality now?

Nice guys with morals and honesty come along and most of the time women ignore them. Women don't want a nice honest man, they want a man with money and a fast car so she can shop and drink coffee with her friends all day while he works.

The same girl is the one crying on a Saturday night when he's run off with another younger blonde, wondering why he's such a douche?

You get what you deserve I say!

* disclaimer - this isn't ALL Women I'm sure there are great ladies on this site with morals themselves. Sadly, society has built a female base that's lazy, dishonest and has 0 respect for herself.
* disclaimer - I don't have mommy issues, girly issues or problems. I've just experienced much and don't follow societies rules. deal with it.

Do women really need to be shown favoritism? Women are in fact smarter than men. Not only are they smarter, but they are craftier than men. Women can scheme schemes with the best of them. Women are not as innocent as some people would like to make you think. A lot of women will talk flowers and sunbeams to another woman, and then devise a plan on how to take that other woman down

Wise men don't trust women.
edit on 9-4-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

Subtle jabs are more powerful than blunt ones.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

That's game.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

At least you didn't marry a Klingon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join