It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R2 button on my PS4 controller broke....here's my fix.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
A lot of people have had problems with buttons on their PS4 controllers ever since the PS4 came out. The most common were the r1 and l1 buttons sticking, but as I was playing Battlefield 4 a few minutes ago, the r2 button busted.

I popped the thing off with a tiny screwdriver and figured out there's no way to get that button piece to work again. I did a quick search on the net about this r2 problem, and nobody could fix it themselves. (there's r1 and l1 button fixes though).

Long story short, here's a picture on how I solved this problem. (There's a small rubber piece you need to depress for the button to work).

Under the end of the empty case is where that rubber piece is).

edit on 9-4-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

a master of your craft, to be sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Wow, very nicely staged picture. Who keeps a loaded magazine on the desk, instead inserted in the weapon or in a mag holder, and why did the fix have to be with a spent casing?

Seems that you might just be looking for attention...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Battlefield 4 loaded mags and spent casings. What kind of mood are you in. Too bad land mines are to big to do the job i think that may have been a better fix on them darn things.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

AprilFooseball

Wow, very nicely staged picture. Who keeps a loaded magazine on the desk, instead inserted in the weapon or in a mag holder, and why did the fix have to be with a spent casing?

Exactly! It's Battlefield 4! What other would fix would be better?

(Well.... it would be nice to have a M416 or F2000 in the picture to, but I cant afford those at the moment)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

Too bad land mines are to big to do the job i think that may have been a better fix on them darn things.

I may need to do a photoshop for this....

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

AprilFooseball

I do.

right next to the loaded 9mm.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

AprilFooseball

I do.

right next to the loaded 9mm.

Some people rage-quit and others just pop off a few rounds into the tv. Totally understandable.

I think the next time I play Skyrim, I'm going to start stabbing my tv whenever I encounter one of damned dragon priest guys.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

LOL, i only keep it there because its next to the bed.

While i have never had need to use it....what good does a gun do when you don't have it during a critical moment?

I had to evict some felons out of my mothers rental property a year of so ago. I just kept the gun there ever since.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Cuervo

LOL, i only keep it there because its next to the bed.

While i have never had need to use it....what good does a gun do when you don't have it during a critical moment?

I had to evict some felons out of my mothers rental property a year of so ago. I just kept the gun there ever since.

I totally wasn't poking fun. I do the same thing with my assortment of clubs and stabby things.

I think when my daughter gets older, I'm going to start keeping a small-caliber hand gun around for the same reason. Right now, all I have in that department is an old wheel-lock pirate hand cannon and I can't really give a warning shot with one of those, if you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

my wife makes fun of me. My oldest son does, too. The youngest....he is a partner in the zombie apocalypse.

top topics

join