It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World order on brink of collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I thought I would post this article out of interest for the 'New World Order' Fans. Certainly food for thought...

An international disorder unmatched since the interwar 1930s has been created by the drama of Ukraine and the Russians, combined with the inherent self-destructive forces of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the developing civil war over theological as well as political issues inside the Islamic states, and the serious risk of collapse in the European Union.

At least no ideological dictatorships are on the march, nor is any new millenarian totalitarianism apparent, only confusion, incompetence, and intellectual and moral disorder. But these are bad enough, in an over-armed world.

Only one man seems to have a clear ambition. Vladimir Putin wishes to return position and power to Russia, and so far has shown the clear-headedness to deal with those who oppose him.

His is not an ignoble ambition, if the prospective subjects of his Eurasian economic bloc are willing to have it happen, and see advantage in it. Beyond Crimea, this is by no means assured, and eastern Ukraine may prove a stubborn obstacle to the reunion of the Russian-speaking peoples who live on Russia's western and Baltic frontiers, if that is what President Putin wants.

It might be accomplished diplomatically, which is what he has suggested that he wants — thus Russia's proposal for referenda in contested areas and negotiations with Western supporters of a new Ukrainian government, possessing a new electoral mandate. But it may not be possible that way, and the quality of the diplomacy thus far displayed by Brussels — by both EU and NATO — and by the United States has amounted to little more than bellicosity and unenforceable threats.

No one knows what the United States wants in this region, beyond the unacceptable ambition it has displayed since Communism's collapse - and which now has exploded in its face - of shoving NATO membership and Western ostensibly-defensive/opportunistically-offensive missile installations right up to the Russian borders. This can only be understood in Moscow as a hostile policy.

The European Union's apparatus of external relations has obtusely followed any lead proposed by one of its members, or by the United States, without public examination of the proposal's utility to Europe. Its sole independent line of policy has been territorial expansion of the EU with disregard to the national character, political maturity, or existing policies of the subjects of this expansion.

Why should Slavic and Orthodox-Uniate Ukraine, its history painfully intertwined with Russia's, be made a member of what was and still essentially is Charlemagne's post-Roman Europe? Why does Turkey belong in Christian Europe? If asked, could President Barack Obama give a considered and historically grounded answer to these two questions? (Or the Baroness Ashton.) Or does the machinery of foreign policy-making grind relentlessly along behind Obama's back, or beyond his attention? This indifference, plus mindless EU expansionism, paralleling that of a NATO dominated by neoInteonservative thinking, have now ignited a very large crisis which neither institution, alone, is capable of resolving.

And then we have the Muslim conflagration set off by George H.W. Bush and his hysterical son, George W. Bush, with his minders from the Dark Side. Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Pakistan — in all of them, a President Bush, or President Obama, together with his accomplices, has passed their way, sowing annihilation.

And at the source, the struggle of Jews and Muslims for the Holy Land. Barack Obama and John Kerry have been the latest Americans to promise its solution, in the face of the manifest unwillingness of Israel to allow the conflict to be solved on any terms that do not expel all the Palestinians from the Palestinian Occupied Territories, and award these to Israel (God's lands, therefore Zionist Israel's: Sheldon Adelson, sales agent).

The Palestinians will go to the UN and the International Criminal Court. The United States will use its money and vetoes to wreck the UN's agencies, and the international courts, which it refuses to recognise. There may be a new Intifada. Israel will bomb Iran. The United States will deploy troops to defend Israel. Russia will arm the Arabs and rearm Iran. The European states will withdraw from all of this. God will look down and weep at what is done in His name.

www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sounds good to me. I guess I should get some popcorn before this starts.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Don't forget the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

I didn't click on the link because my phone is having signal diffeculties.

But I believe that thr ACA could be the catalyst for further, if not the final nail in the coffin for the American financial end game.

I'm not trying to turn the thread into a bashing fest, but damn, can a broke country really afford to take on such a financial burden?

Only time will tell.

I feel this directly relates to a collapse.

ETA: Also this could directly influence the US's ability to fund a prolonged war. No money, no war machine.
Again I am not trying to derail the thread. I feel America's financial status is directly related to a wars beginning or outcome.
edit on 8-4-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just like WW1, it seems as though this is heading in the same direction except this time instead of Turkey and Germany as the boogeymen, We have Russia and Iran. It's very interesting to note also that Russia has changed it's stance concerning religion and does this also factor into what is happening?

The first Rome was the Holy City and seat of Christianity that fell to Odoacer and his barbarians in 476 A.D. The second Rome was Constantinople, Byzantium, (today's Istanbul), which fell to the Turks in 1453. The successor city to Byzantium, the Third Rome, the last Rome to the old believers, was — Moscow.Putin is entering a claim that Moscow is the Godly City of today and command post of the counter-reformation against the new paganism.

Putin is plugging into some of the modern world's most powerful currents. Not only in his defiance of what much of the world sees as America's arrogant drive for global hegemony. Not only in his tribal defense of lost Russians left behind when the USSR disintegrated.He is also tapping into the worldwide revulsion of and resistance to the sewage of a hedonistic secular and social revolution coming out of the West.

In the article there is a claim that Russia is returning to 'Traditional Christianity' and though it may not factor in anything it certainly can't be overlooked either. Taking into account the supposed Russian stance, I find it interesting that the bulk of countries who are being accused and attacked are religiously traditional in the way the operate. Though Iran may not be perfect, they also a regulated through the Sharia in what could be called their brand of democracy. So has the last decade been for much more that simply toppling dictators and liberating Middle Eastern countries? I think this is much bigger and right now the USA is acting like the Ancient Roman Empire. To me, we could be in the Middle of not only WW3, but a religious war like nothing seen before if the Russians choose to pursue there Christian duties. It goes against the world order of things and I'm sure tptb are not going to tolerate it either.

Let's just hope that common sense prevails.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Reinmax

Hmmmm so the TPTB was in fact losing control of the situation? In fact in the 1950s-1990s all the nations including China and Russia seem to be behaving under the TPTB,Now it seems, the situation of the puppeteers has spiral out of control

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The game is bigger then the stage we see... i belive on the higher levels of controll. The big 3 china rush and the usa. Are all following a unified plan even if they dont know it. So no i belive the world order is coming together as is planed...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the perceived hedonism of the West is an excuse for invasion, unbridled ambition, mass surveillance, and continuous war. It appears to me that those who make such a big deal of hedonism are against life and free thought on a broad scale, they worship death and destruction, and enforce strict controls on free expression.

What is happening is that the global power elite are losing the ability to completely shape the public conversation to their advantage, they are losing the ability to manipulate populations on a broad scale, they are losing the ability to monitor people's thoughts at the level of the brain, they are losing their monopoly in trade of ideas, also they are losing the ability to prevent people from investigating certain areas of scientific research that give them scientific and technological advantages over the general public.

They have vast resources and much power, yet they always want more.
edit on 8-4-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Reinmax

Well said, great thread I appreciate the realness. Personally and as an American I wouldn't mind if Russia and Ukraine's governments united under a "limited partnership". I would like to see the world move in a direction of simplifying their own nations as well as their economic relations. I don't think it's a good trend for governments to agree on incomplete bureaucracies that are there so governments can better work together of taking advantage of weaker governments and submitting them for their own gains. There's too much pressure to pick a side, too much aggression between governments. Wouldn't it be great if governments isolated themselves and economies integrated even more. This could be a future trend. An eastern Europe dominated by the backbone Russian economy aided by a straightened out and more peaceful Ukraine would be good! Putin is just playing his cards in what way he thinks is best. Hopefully the west doesn't over-react to how Putin progresses through this situation because if they do there will be hell to pay. The EU intends to conquer the Ukraine but there is no way they can conquer Russia. Ukrainians choosing to side with the Russians is understandable and should be respected. After all most Ukrainians are Russian in culture, Ukraine played a huge part in Russia's culture. They have a relationship that is being threatened by an EU takeover. I side with Putin, this attempt of the EU to take advantage of an outside nation in order to prop up their system is no good. European governments need to be treated with respect but I wouldn't mind scrapping the EU bringing back the mark and pegging all their currencies to each other from least to most powerful. This way there's more stability and less risk of catastrophic failures of their monetary systems which get solved by the EU raping smaller nations economies. They'd probably be better off if they let the Mark, Franc and Pound co-operate in guiding the other currencies.
edit on 8-4-2014 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

The order has been here since the great depression. Now the game is being confined and boxed in, getting smaller and smaller while appearing larger and larger, the illusion of inflation. On the other hand the outside of the box is getting larger and larger while appearing smaller and smaller. There's more than meets the eye, especially when it comes to what is on record, documented numbers.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

liejunkie01
No money, no war machine.
edit on 8-4-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

I hope you're trolling and not that foolish. The US industrial/war machine is not dependent on the value of the USD. The fed is far too serious for that. They refine the oil, iron and they put together the guns and the tanks. The USD is for commerce, it's an accounting tool. We don't need accountants to make tanks. Fortune 500 and the FED are TIGHT.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It is better to say world disorder will collapse and a world order will emerge.
You know in thermodynamics they say a system wants to reach stability. Hence it produces disorder. A disordered system can not become ordered again by itself alone. An external force is needed.
I would say that external force will be God and his Messiah which all the humanity are awaiting for.
In the upcoming world order there is no need for disorder production. Stability can be reached by equalization of energy. By lowering the distance of maximum and minimum energy.
That is justice.
Yes the upcoming Utopia is based on justice.

top topics

join