It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The temple Legend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If you want to understand the origin of many of the problems we face today, the lecture called the temple legend by Steiner reveals the truth of the race war between Europe and Israel!

There was a time when one of the Elohim created a human being whom he called Eve. That Elohim united himself with Eve and she gave birth to Cain. After this, another Elohim, named Yahveh, created Adam. Adam also united himself with Eve and from this union came Abel. Thus we see that Cain is a direct descendant of the gods, but Abel is a descendant of Adam and Eve who are human.

www.uncletaz.com/templelegend.html

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I had no Idea there was a race war between Europeans and Israelites.

Also his main page reminds me of the old timecube page a little....

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"What are we doing out in the middle of the Desert!...We need help!"

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Fear not my friends, The Scots will save you

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes but the Muggles keep finding ways to lure in purebloods so now most of are at least half-blood anyway...

Oh wait yet another story about how some humans are better than others? Or to put it more accurately, All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others...

Unless there is biological evidence that there is a race among us that is different genetically but nearly identical physically this is just another way to provide an us vs. them mentality.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

LUXUS
If you want to understand the origin of many of the problems we face today, the lecture called the temple legend by Steiner reveals the truth of the race war between Europe and Israel!

There was a time when one of the Elohim created a human being whom he called Eve. That Elohim united himself with Eve and she gave birth to Cain. After this, another Elohim, named Yahveh, created Adam. Adam also united himself with Eve and from this union came Abel. Thus we see that Cain is a direct descendant of the gods, but Abel is a descendant of Adam and Eve who are human.

www.uncletaz.com/templelegend.html

what race war? you mean the anti-semitism of a number of european countries and jewish people throughout the last 800 years? yeah that has nothing to do with this nonsense take on genesis, this is like noah movie level nonsense. the hate for jewish people stems from not assimilating, the claim that jewish people killed jesus and the forcing of jewish people into banking and other careers dealing with money.

how in the world does this story prove your claim? humanity is descended from noah who is a descendant of seth. no one survived from the line of cain.
jewish people are descended from shem, a son of noah, who is descended from seth. both you and your source are WRONG. also methuselah is not a descendant of cain, he is a descendant of seth, he is noah's grandfather.

i wonder if this idiot ever bothered to think about this, how in the world can he claim hiram abiff is a descendant of cain when the only people who survived according to genesis were descendants of seth?

this story is gibberish, it takes a hatchet job to genesis. it's not even a myth, no group of people believe it as an origin story, which is what a myth is.
i could say it's a myth in the lazy common use, a lie.

new topics

top topics

join