It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Unsung Hero"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I was surfing the web for a few mins before bedtime and clicked this video, great message. This is how we all should be, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Lovely sentiment I agree. A totally different currency in play

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What a nice commercial (not being sarcastic, it's really nice and positive).

I agree we can all be nicer and less selfish and make the world a better place in small ways... It's worth it I think.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Oh gosh...onions...onions everywhere.

Thank you so much for posting that.
It was beautiful and I always appreciate something that can bring those kinds of tears to my eyes.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Sometimes all it takes is a little push to make life livable. Good find!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It is often the little things in life that matters most. Something so simple can make a world of difference in someone's life. This was a beautiful and heart warming video and I thank you for sharing it!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
nice video but i have to say...I was head cook at a soup kitchen...never cooked soup. the video is pleasing but if you ever have actually been there/ there is nothing pleasing

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The narration states, "he gets nothing".

Those who do that kind of thing know why they do it. It is very rewarding. Try it some time. You don't have too be just like this guy. Go outside and visit a couple public places and I guarantee you will spy an opportunity to help someone for nooo reason at all.

Warms the heart.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

S&F

It's these small random acts of kindness that enrich the lives of all of those around us....thereby enriching ours in ways we can scarcely imagine.

Can you imagine what kind of world it could be if each one of us tried to do just one act of kindness for another everyday?

Fantastic post.
edit on 08America/Chicagopm082014-04-08T21:53:16-05:00pmTuesday04 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

On a totally unrelated subject to this post...which I thoroughly enjoyed....I clicked on the link at the bottom of your post box and was blown away by the photography.

If this is your work...I just wanted to say it is amazing. I've been living in Alberta for the last 20 years and a lot of those photos remind me of it. Just moved to Vancouver last year....

Sorry for the offtopic post OP...but it needed to be said.
edit on 08America/Chicagopm082014-04-08T21:54:47-05:00pmTuesday04 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Completely kleenex worthy....Don't know whether to smile or cry!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I know he is an actor, but I wish I could give him a hug and cry.

When he looks at the empty space in the street with the cardboard, I cried . Next second the little girl made cry too.

join