It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

It's time to make a change FOR REAL! It's time for the citizens of the American dream to stand up and make a attempt to assist the government in listening to not only the voice of its people but to honestly understand and acknowledge what is meant.

"The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our disposition, and not our circumstances."
Martha Washington

We should take to heart what the VERY first Lady said, its so true even to this day.

The disposition of this nation has become undefinable. I know many other are tired of the same old men who continue to think they know what is best for us Americans, well its over. The time is NOW, it's time to unite as one people with out a pollitical party or seperatist mind set and become ONE PEOPLE who can appoint the leader chosen by the people and not the government or congress. For when we lose the ability to appoint our own leaders, we have lost Liberty. And our FREEDOM.

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. "
Benjamin Franklin

In other words, GET OFF YOUR ARSES, and unite, vote, speak out at least try, for we are loseing everything our Heroes and Patriots died for, I for one will not have let them die in vain...

Just what is it that America stands for? If she stand for one thing more than another, it is for the sovereignty of self-governing people.
Woodrow Wilson

[Edited on 25-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey, got a question for you:

What is your personal business, or are you an employee?

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My personal business is as an individual, are you asking if I have a company? Could you be more specific please. And nobody pays me.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah, have you created your own business with which to supply yourself funds or do you work for someone else? We all have bills to pay, what means do you use to get those funds (I illicit, please do not respond.)?

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
In other words, GET OFF YOUR ARSES, and unite, [B]vote[/B], speak out at least try, for we are loseing everything our Heroes and Patriots died for, I for one will not have let them die in vain...[Edited on 25-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

I have to agree with the voting part. I find it hard to believe that only 50% of Americans vote. (Don't throw stats at me, I'm well aware it is more then likely less then that) I never fail to miss ANY election, especially the local mayoral elections, which I consider infinitely more important then the Presidential ones.

I think the vast majority of Americans are too busy trying to make ends meet. They figure these problems will either fix themselves, or someone more capable then them will work in their place to correct them.

My grandfather was commander of the local VFW, and me and him managed to start a grass roots "Register to vote" campaign a while back. We even managed to snag the front page of the local paper (This was back in the late 80's). He firmly believed that if you didn't vote, you didn't belong here.

And I agree.

[Edited on 26-5-2003 by Kai-Raega]

new topics

top topics

join