It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Meddling with Ukraine’s Internal Affairs by Dispatching Mercenaries to Southern Regions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
RIA Novosti, April 8 2014 - OPINION: US Meddling with Ukraine’s Internal Affairs by Dispatching Mercenaries to Southern Regions

MOSCOW, April 8 (RIA Novosti) – The deployment of mercenaries by the US-based private company Greystone to southern regions in Ukraine is a continuation of Washington’s interference in Ukraine’s internal affairs, Igor Korotchenko, editor-in-chief of the Russian National Defense magazine told RIA Novosti.
The dispatch of Greystone soldiers to Ukraine may be financed by Ukrainian oligarchs and organized in coordination with the US State Department, Korotchenko explains.
“Thus, we are talking about the continuation of the US policy of military intervention in Ukraine and a preparatory stage for a massacre in southeastern Ukraine,” the expert said.

I've been seeing numerous reports from the ground of Ukrainian "Jaguar" special forces being deployed in places like Donetsk. The thing is that locals are saying that a lot of them only speak English and don't understand Ukrainian or Russian. Now it seems that the Russian media (at least) is reporting this with certainty.

The claim is that these are Greystone mercenaries working with the junta. With full confirmation, this would look really bad for the junta, especially since these guys are wearing Ukrainian uniforms.

And I said it before when it was claimed that the "unmarked" self-defense forces were Russian military: the locals aren't stupid, they know if these soldiers are of their own culture regardless of how many uniform layers they wear. When the Crimean self defense force mobilized, the locals knew who they were and respected them. When these mercenaries arrived in eastern Ukraine, the locals made them out immediately to be outsiders. This only furthers their resolve, their suspicions of NATO putsch.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sorry I just realized that I double posted this thread

new topics

join