It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9/11 Rant. Deal with it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
Besides the 145,000 members of the American society for Civil engineers seem to disagree with A&E for 9/11 truth.

Is that so? I'd like to see a listing of every member's public statement admonishing AE911T.

I'll be waiting a while because the list doesn't exist. You're only referring to the organization disagreeing with AE911T. The organization does not speak for its members. Anyone with "ASCE" after their name in the AE911T list will prove as much.

And don't forget when Fire Engineering Magazine admonished the ASCE when they said:

Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the "official investigation" blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure. Except for the marginal benefit obtained from a three-day, visual walk-through of evidence sites conducted by ASCE investigation committee members- described by one close source as a "tourist trip"-no one's checking the evidence for anything.
Cached Fire Engineering page

Holding the ASCE in such high esteem isn't necessary.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

With the research you claim you have done what would be your reply to why has the tunnel connecting the towers not been suspect? Or how do over 2500 bodies disappear amongst the destruction? And please do not tell me they burned because that is like saying all the bodies were placed where the pockets of fire were after the collapse.
edit on 8-4-2014 by mrtoidclover because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I see things like this all the time and hear arguments like yours all the time, it simply does not prove that 9/11 was a inside job.

There is zero proof of this yet a whole body of proof that backs up the offical story its just that Mr.Truther doesn't like it very much.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
So lets go about this another way.
you tell me what you think happened?

I dont know for sure what happened and maybe i will never know without independent and free investigation and maybe even that will not reveal the truth.I know for now what NOT happened and that is the official story.Maybe this opinion is somehow close to mine:

My position with regard to the issues of the terror attacks of 9/11, and the ensuing controversies.

I believe one or more covert organizations within the U.S. Government recruited and manipulated extremist Muslims with the intent to carry out a high profile catastrophic attacks on U.S. soil. (This has happened before and will happen again.)

I believe those covert organizations had tacit approval for their operation from the highest levels of government to create a need for an international war on terrorism. However, this does not mean those at the highest levels were fully aware of the details of the actual attack plan. (Clandestine services typically freelance, with top-tier bureaucrats most often unaware of actual plans.)

I believe that extremist Islamic terrorists hijacked and flew plans into the buildings on 9/11. However, it is my firm belief that their training was on a level far greater and more professional than has been revealed to the public. (Extreme expert-level instruction in conjunction with a regimen of mind-altering/enhancing substances can result in a person fully able to expertly pilot themselves to their death.)

I believe that some degree of exotic munitions were deployed within the buildings to ensure a startling degree of destruction. (Inner core failure is impossible given the impact and fire damage released by NIST.)

I believe that a complex campaign of deception and purposeful obfuscation was initiated on the evening of 9/11/2001 designed to create a firestorm of conjecture related to the events. (All clandestine operations of this magnitude include planning for "the story" and "the cover" to ensure any leaks or mistakes are covered by an overwhelming degree of data.)

I believe that a cottage industry of for-profit conspiracy theorists calling themselves "Truthers" have further obfuscated the events with purposefully false and ridiculous notions to aid the pre-existing agendas of the anti-establishment activists from which they came. (The Truth Movement is composed of primarily intensely liberal, anti-government extremists who would otherwise be searching for reasons to engage in protest against a Republican administration.)

I believe that an Internet pastime has developed in that groups of people find pleasure in seeking out speculative discussions of potential 9/11 conspiracy theories and engaging in overly intense ridicule behind the convenience of online anonymity. Those who participate take perverse pleasure in their digital bullying activity. (In fact, an entire and popular online forum has developed as an organizational gathering point for this very activity.)

I believe that agents of the covert group responsible for planning the attacks have played a role in pushing the Truth Movement to extremism and absurdity, as well as having some role in encouraging the evolution of the ridicule-as-entertainment group. (This environment has created a "perfect storm" such that few, if any, legitimate journalists would dare get involved in 9/11-related scandals.)

I believe that intelligent examination of these issues is currently improbable. But I also believe that those with intelligence who wish to engage in impartial speculation based on factual material and historical record dare not stop.
If not us, then who?

If not now, then when?

If not here, then where?

If we stop, what will we see in the mirror?

link
edit on 8-4-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Touch'e Mod-BoneZ. Touch'e.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I see things like this all the time and hear arguments like yours all the time, it simply does not prove that 9/11 was a inside job.

You are losing it.Who says that is inside job? Maybe is outside job,maybe is corporate job.The question is why official story is not true, which is biggest story itself in last 100 years.

link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Sremmos80

Where did they all go, so if the planes where remote I am guessing they would have to have got rid of the real air crew and passengers or switched the planes so what did they do with them and how did they do it?

Switched the planes, as I said before the 2 that hit the towers crossed the same airport at the same exact time. ATC thought they were going to crash into each other.... Musta have been part of the plan the 19 made up... To cross over the same airport(Reserve Base BTW) at the same exact time... just another coincidence of that day I guess...
Then you have the Cleveland airport anomaly with 93
We have redacted stories of a plane landing and people seen shuttled out into the NASA building, but of course that never really happened.
As for 77, i think they pulled the plane swap after the hijackers flew almost 300 miles in the wrong direction.
We all see how easily a plane could disappear off the radar to be never seen again. Why could that not have happened in 2001?

link   

mrtoidclover

With the research you claim you have done what would be your reply to why has the tunnel connecting the towers not been suspect? Or how do over 2500 bodies disappear amongst the destruction? And please do not tell me they burned because that is like saying all the bodies were placed where the pockets of fire were after the collapse.

I dont know where you are getting the 2500 figure from there where a little over 2600 killed most of them have been identified I dont know specific numbers but i dont think it is has high as 2500.

I do know there is over 8000 fragments of human remains that have gone unidentified that are now buried in the 9/11 memorial. I dont know why they are identified, I read that some of them included fused bones, tangles of hair and so on.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
At work last week I met a customer who at first I only thought was ex law enforcement. My manager started asking her what she was retired from. She said she recently moved from Virginia and was Ex FBI. He then jokingly said "So are you a 9/11 truther?" The lady then said 'Well I can tell you that the day before, on the 10th, certain Israeli employees were told not to report to work at one of the towers the next day." My manager didn't expect her to be serious so he then changed the subject. I bit my lip and should have interrupted and asked more but her saying that much made my jaw drop.
edit on 8-4-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hey Other Side...you were goin good for a bit there....I think it all comes down to apples and oranges. Both are fruits. Gasoline and lighter fluid. Both start fire.

This whole issue will never get to the point where everyone on both sides find satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
At work last week I met a customer who at first I only thought was ex law enforcement. My manager started asking her what she was retired from. She said she recently moved from Virginia and was Ex FBI. He then jokingly said "So are you a 9/11 truther?" The lady then said 'Well I can tell you that the day before, on the 10th, certain Israeli employees were told not to report to work the next day." My manager didn't expect her to be serious so he then changed the subject. I bit my lip and should have interrupted and asked more but her saying that much made my jaw drop.

yeah because you know, you would just out right ask a ex-fbi agent if they were a 9/11 truther and they would just happen to say that all Israeli staff where to stay of work the next day .

I mean i know you're lying because the FBI only recruits American citizens and because I know your lying.

and I also know you sound crazy

but i bet there are a bunch of people who think that I am the one in the wrong for saying such things.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So you're going to call me liar because I forgot to put in that they worked at the towers, which I fixed even before you responded?

Sorry for the confusion but calling people liars is how you deal with the subject? How about responding to my first post a page back? Am I lying there also?

Oh and I didn't ask the question. My manager did and yes he would just out and out ask this question because he is usually uncouth about things. Kind of like your response was.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive

So you're going to call me liar because I forgot to put in that they worked at the towers, which I fixed even before you responded?

Sorry for the confusion but calling people liars is how you deal with the subject? How about responding to my first post a page back? Am I lying there also?

Oh and I didn't ask the question. My manager did and yes he would just out and out ask this question because he is usually uncouth about things. Kind of like your response was.

No it still applies

and yes this is how i deal with the subject now, I am usually as polite as i can be but now, now am just fed up with it.

your clearly lying by saying that a former FBI agent just happened to walk into your place of work introduce herself to your manager who in the course of a conversation asked if she was a 9/11 turther and then she just happened to tell him about all the Israeli's being told not going into work and then just move on to talk about furniture or whatever.

That is quite obviously a lie

quite funny as well that you realized you had made a mistake and then changed it when i pointed it out that the FBI do not recruit Israeli's so you changed that bit.

just move on

it does make me wonder though, if you truthers are so convinced why do you have to make up these lies.
edit on 8-4-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

(post by mrtoidclover removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

TheLieWeLive

No it still applies

and yes this is how i deal with the subject now, I am usually as polite as i can be but now, now am just fed up with it.

your clearly lying by saying that a former FBI agent just happened to walk into your place of work introduce herself to your manager who in the course of a conversation asked if she was a 9/11 turther and then she just happened to tell him about all the Israeli's being told not going into work and then just move on to talk about furniture or whatever.

That is quite obviously a lie

quite funny as well that you realized you had made a mistake and then changed it when i pointed it out that the FBI do not recruit Israeli's so you changed that bit.

just move on

it does make me wonder though, if you truthers are so convinced why do you have to make up these lies.

When and where did I say she walked into where I work? I was at her house if you need to know. Call me a liar. I don't care. It seems to be the way you deal with the subject.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt, its an ATS member named OtherSideOfTheCoin.

Liar, liar pants on fire. Baaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa. You have the logic of a child. Go to bed it's past your bedtime.

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is why I never say that "I know" anything about 9/11. I'm not an architect, an engineer, a pilot, a fireman, a demolitions expert or a physicist, and I never will be. Therefore I stay away from arguments about the physics of 9/11. Sure, I could post videos from so-called experts, but any point of view can have "experts"-look at the global warming debate for example.

I am a 9/11 skeptic-that is to say, I question the official story presented to me by the media and intelligence/law enforcement agencies, because that is my right, especially when that OS is being used as a pretext for war and the curtailing of freedoms.

I don't bother with theories about planes with pods, holograms, remote controls, etc. I concern myself with motive, opportunity and que bono. These have always been my guide stars, because they don't require special knowledge that I don't have. I don't lose debates about 9/11. I don't convince anybody, either, because people's emotions are too involved, but at this point I no longer care. People who are honest and open can see that there is something wrong with the OS, and those people will naturally be skeptics, and we will be the ones who survive whatever TPTB are doing next.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Snsoc because: word choice

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Denial isn't a river in Egypt, its an ATS member named OtherSideOfTheCoin.

Check you out with the witty word play!

Liar, liar pants on fire. Baaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa.

ohhh maybe not...

Now your just being childish.

When and where did I say she walked into where I work? I was at her house if you need to know

And what does where she said it actually have to do with anything.

Call me a liar

Yup i have already done that.

I don't care

I can't help but feel you might just a little bitty.

It seems to be the way you deal with the subject.

where as you're way of dealing with the subject is to just make up lies about it to fit in with your funny little fairy tale about the JEWWWWWW's!!!!! (cough...cough.... i mean errr Israeli's)

You have the logic of a child

As Yoda once said.... "how brilliant the mind of a child is"

Go to bed it's past your bedtime.

well it is about 3am so i might just do that soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

ScientiaFortisDefendit
You can't argue with physics. Regardless of who was responsible, buildings don't fall like that without lots of help. Sorry.

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry but yes they do.

And they did.

No, structural steel buildings do not collapse like that. If they did, we wouldn't have skyscrapers, it would be too dangerous.
edit on 14pm4America/Chicago800000014 by saneguy because: rearranged quotes

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join