It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9/11 Rant. Deal with it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

9/11 was not a false flag inside job.

You keep asking about these hijackers

Mr. George "Adolf" Bush, both senior and junior. Were (and probably still are), crackpots with the dream of being "war presidents". Their "collective" effort, is directly responsible for the degrading west these days. Especially since Europe has nothing put puppeteers, with no "balls" to tell the US to go stick it.

They are MORE THAN LIKELY to have fashioned a false flag, to create the excuse they wanted to initiate a war ... after all, it was their own personal dream.

With such a background, there will always be speculation and there will always be conspiracy theories. Because the official story, is a fairy tale for kids.

To use your own words ... DEAL WITH IT.

edit on 8/4/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I couldnt resist the intro... anyway here's my 10p worth -

I am not of the belief that little green men from mars or milkyway or galaxy had anything to do with it, the small amount of understanding i do have however is -

I know two out of the four planes were still shown as air worthy as mutch as 6 months after they were destroyed.

Two of the flights did not have any catering requirements on the day, this normaly only happens if a flight is canceled prior to flight before boarding.

The damage and wreckage at the Pentagon was not consistant with that of a plane, wrong debri was left at the scene, like very small compresser fan unit blade assemblies, of mutch smaller diementions than a B757 engine.

These are just a few in accuracies from the event.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Sremmos80

for the fun of it lets follow your logic right through.

ok it was no Atta

Then who was it?

who flew the plane into a building.

A remote control

Not the KC 767 but 2 airliners that were converted with the tech that was absolutely available at the time and made to look like commercial flights.
Possibly swapped out when the two planes converged over an airport at almost the same exact time

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ok so the planes where remote contorl.

Right if they were remote control what about the air crew?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

A family member of mine also works for the government, and they are also naive like you.

Nice post, nice try, but no cigar.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

OpenEars123

A family member of mine also works for the government, and they are also naive like you.

Nice post, nice try, but no cigar.

What the hell does that even mean?

I work for the government because I work for the UK's National Health Service.

How on earth does that make me naive.

not a very nice post, and not a very nice try, but i would like that cigar now.
edit on 8-4-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Smoke away, you sound like you need it.
Also I didn't realise how much further down the echelon you are too my family member, my apologies.

Sorry to sound like a douche, I'm just being straight with you.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And with the twin towers - i am not debating that something of an airliner description hit the towers, but what i will say even with all that kinetic energy and weight, there is no way these aircraft would have passed through the buildings cutting nice (hot knife through butter) shapes in the sides of the buildings, steel and concrete and reenforced columbs v aluminium aerofoil micron thick wings - No contest, the wings would have been sliced off when the fusalage attempted to punch through the towers side wall.

Just abit of science there and common sence....
edit on 8-4-2014 by UKGuy1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

OpenEars123

Smoke away, you sound like you need it.
Also I didn't realise how much further down the echelon you are too my family member, my apologies.

Sorry to sound like a douche, I'm just being straight with you.

Hey dude who says am further down the echelon....

working for the NHS is my day job...

but I do work a night shift for the CIA running black ops and false flags

thanks for the cigar though, you want one as well?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Lol that made me laugh

touché!

The person I'm referring to works for the MOD.

I like your posts, and that genuinely made me laugh

Cheers to you

Edit: If I had a cigar you could have it
edit on 8/4/14 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You can believe what you want, but there are many physicists, military and commercial pilots, and architects who question the official story. That alone should raise a red flag, not to mention the number of security cameras both government and private that were confiscated and have never seen the light of day.

If the government sincerely wanted these conspiracy theories to go away, they shouldn't have a problem re-opening the case and having a private investigation, not an internal investigation that can be politically controlled. The cost would be worth it to squelch any questions from the public and give the government added support for the "war on terror." The citizens of this country who have sacrificed their sons and daughters for the war on terror, at least deserve an unbiased investigation from our government. They need to know their sons and daughters didn't die in vain based upon a false flag operation or political lies (which has already been proven with the war in Iraq).

Through the years, our government has been caught in many lies, unethical experiments and even false flag operations. Their record hasn't exactly been squeaky clean.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You are nervous , calm down.The only truth for now is Official story is not true.Real conspiracy theorists and investigators dont make alternative theories opposite to OS, they know that official story is not true and that is enough.Laser beams, no planes, holograms etc are fun and normal consequence caused by the fact that Official story is not true.

This is undebunkable

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

This is another thing that annoys me.

you post those two videos like i dont know what i am talking about so I must need to see some videos.

I have seen them both just so you know.

The first one always makes me laugh because we have a video being shown to a guy who was not there.

Yet there is also evidence from explosive whiteness who where at the site on the day who have said they saw no evidence of explosives.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I believe certain government officials previously knew about it. That makes them guilty of at least ignoring it and gives 9/11 the 'Inside Job' vibe.
I don't think the US military had any involvement whatsoever, except for possibly shooting down flight 93 over Shanksfield to keep more devastation from happening.
That said I believe it was most likely a foreign military hailing from Saudi Arabia.
Why else would the FBI immediately scurry so many Saudi citizens out of the US?
We couldn't go to war with Saudi, there would be to much economically at stake, so they had to appease us Americans and went into Afghanistan instead.
Iraq was a means to an end. George Jr. was finishing what his daddy started and now he had the full approval of the people. Let the shock and awe begin.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok so the planes where remote contorl.

Right if they were remote control what about the air crew?

What about them?
What was their favorite color? Or what did they like to do on the weekend?
Can't answer the question if you don't ask it correctly.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Where did they all go, so if the planes where remote I am guessing they would have to have got rid of the real air crew and passengers or switched the planes so what did they do with them and how did they do it?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is another thing that annoys me.

you post those two videos like i dont know what i am talking about so I must need to see some videos.

I have seen them both just so you know.

The first one always makes me laugh because we have a video being shown to a guy who was not there.

Yet there is also evidence from explosive whiteness who where at the site on the day who have said they saw no evidence of explosives.

I know that annoys you because this is the truth.You have some Dutch Demolition Expert who never been to US or dont care for US politics and he sees for the first time WTC7 and with normal human reaction and with great confidence ( you can see it in his eyes and body language) says this is controled demolition.And that is enough . You have nothing to say or comment about second video which is also undebunkable.
And now all of sudden your world is crumbled like house of cards .All that that you think is world politics and history is not true, and you been lied all your life and it hurts you so bad that you must return to safer world so you are ranting.Be a man and DEAL with it.
edit on 8-4-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Dude, you sound crazy when you try to tell me that a polish dude who was never there can tell me just by looking at the video it was a CD, I have a document that has statements by explosive experts who where at the site who state they saw no evidence of a CD.

It is not me who has a insecure world vision.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Dude , its not only that Pollish dude , there are thousands like him.I'm 100% sure that offical story is not true.Period.You cant convince me otherwise. You were first truther now you are os-ser.I dont know who is more secure , you or me ?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

xavi1000

Dude , its not only that Pollish dude , there are thousands like him.I'm 100% sure that offical story is not true.Period.You cant convince me otherwise. You were first truther now you are os-ser.I dont know who is more secure , you or me ?

So lets go about this another way.

you tell me what you think happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join