It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9/11 Rant. Deal with it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sremmos80
LOL I loved that you agreed to the gist of your rant was "I believe the official story even though its flawed"
I still can never get over that.... You admit it is a flawed investigation and that they covered up parts of the investigation, but only the incompetence parts, no way they covered up involvement, that is blasphemy!!!!

How are you so sure it was 19 men btw? What proof is out there the puts 19 men on those planes?

Yes the offical story is flawed there are anomalies and I believe areas that warrant further investigation

I have never said any different.

That does not mean that it was a false flag super secret government inside job or that those 19 guys were stooges of some kind.

Again if you really understood 9/11 deeper you would probably have a idea of what I think needs further investigation or what these anomalies are.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am the crazy one because I believe the crap the government have stuffed down my throat regarding the official story. I must be crazy to believe it was 19 Radical Islamists, and not some super secret government (NWO) false flag plot with super-duper-top-secret nanothermite or fake planes with lasers form space and mini nukes covertly brought in on the backs of time traveling dinosaurs all directed by the anti-Christ Barry Husain Osama-Obama? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is your problem, you spend all your time assuming that all truthers believe in the craziest theories...
In your sweet paragraph above, a simple pre planned CD is not in there.... The simplest answer is not present... IMO that says a lot on why you get so mad about the subject
edit on thTue, 08 Apr 2014 17:47:37 -0500America/Chicago420143780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

This is your problem, you spend all your time assuming that all truthers believe in the craziest theories... In your sweet paragraph above, a simple pre planned CD is not in there.... The simplest answer is not present... IMO that says a lot on why you get so mad about subject

I done that deliberately, I was trying to put a light spin on it.

I do know that there are not any truhers on ATS who believe in the mini-nukes carried in on the backs of time traveling dinosaurs.... unless you have something you wish to shear with us all....

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That does not mean that it was a false flag super secret government inside job or that those 19 guys were stooges of some kind.

But at the same time it doesn't discredit those possibilities.... If you are welcome to a new investigation then stop defending the old MASSIVELY flawed present one.......

And again ,where are your getting your 19 number from? Where is the proof that 19 men boarded those 4 planes
Very simple question for some one that has done the research you say you have

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

And again ,where are your getting your 19 number from? Where is the proof that 19 men boarded those 4 planes

We have testimonials form their relatives, we even have cockpit voice recordings with some of them talking as they hijacked the planes, we have document evidence from the airlines and FAA and so on.

What proof do you have that they did not get on the planes.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You're absolutely right. Most of the "conspiracies" promulgated on ATS aren't conspiracies at all, but the shrill meanderings of confused minds.

Amen to that.

Thankfully the "I am an alien,ask me anything" threads have stopped.
Someone farted=FALSE FLAG!!!
A new President got elected=ITS THE ANTICHRIST!!!
A country disagrees=WW3

I believe in conspiracies but damn is it hard to after reading the dumb crap people post with no regard on their reputation or integrity or word.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You're absolutely right. Most of the "conspiracies" promulgated on ATS aren't conspiracies at all, but the shrill meanderings of confused minds. Whether it's the laughable fallacy of chemtrails or the "we never landed on the moon" dingbats, if it's ignorance you want to deny, this ain't the place to do it.

let me check...

nope...

I cannot find the words to express just how much i agree with this above statement.

But there's something here that lures us, you must admit. Perhaps it's the hope of finding a diamond in the rough, a gem of inspiration in this wasteland of fantasies with no grounding in reality. Once in a great while there is some enlightenment in the midst of these nattering nabobs of negativism.

Again I totally agree its quite strange really.

I think i fall into the "I want to believe" camp and every now and then we do get some amazing stuff but its very rare.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well you can call me crazy for not believing the official 9/11 story if that is what turns your crank .Heck you can even go a step further if you want and call me a denier like the pro AGW people do .They have actually brought a Stephan Lewandowsky in to label skeptics both deniers and crazy ... sticks and stones eh ...peac

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The problem here is that you make it an either/or choice. To you, either you believe in the official story or you must believe in the looniest of loony alternatives.

Many of us (if not most) fall in neither category. For me, the official story is just one of the many theories I don't believe. I don't believe they were holograms, missiles, terrorists guided by Osama, space lazers, HAARP, NASA, NAPA Auto Parts, nor any of those other examples you gave.

I don't believe in any specific theory because, like you claim to do, I like to go from what we know. What we know is not enough to believe in any of the proposed theories. Not even the official one.

I have my guesses but they definitely don't include magic holographic lazers.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My brother and my cousin were deployed to the pentagon on 9/11... regardless of what anybody says I will believe his stories. There was a plane.

If you do not believe a plane hit, talk to the urban search and rescue teams that went into the "hole"....

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I done that deliberately, I was trying to put a light spin on it.

No you didn't, and this is not the first time you have lumped all "truthers" into the same pile and assumed that they believe every crazy theory out there. You did it intentionally to try and discredit any one that has an opposing view, old trick....

Testimony achieved by torture
cockpit does not have 19 different voices... Did you really just try that?
Documents from FAA,things that can be easily doctored, probably part of the ID theft that was part of the attack..

Show me a picture of at least 10 of them getting on the final planes, or just going through security at the final airport, not the one before and only 2 men at that....

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The problem here is that you make it an either/or choice. To you, either you believe in the official story or you must believe in the looniest of loony alternatives.

Just to be clear I am not saying it is a choice, I have even acknowledged on this very thread that the offical story is flawed and i was joking about the time traveling dinosaurs.

I think your way of looking at it is fine, for me i have seen enough evidence to say that I am sold on the offical story but that I still have some questions.

But for me, if at this stage, over a decade after the attacks, if you still doubt that it was 19 Islamic radicals working with some Saudi guy with a long beard called Osama out of Afghanistan then you just sound crazy in my opinion.

I personally am fed up being polite about this and trying to skirt around the fact, that ultimately I think any one who doubt the offical story now at this stage just sounds crazy.

There are some of you, you may be one of them, about a hand full of members on ATS who i would call truthers that i can respect and have a engaging debate with on the subject.

yet even with that when i log of ATS, I cannot help anymore but think to myself "for a dude to know that much on the subject and still doubt it s/he does sound a little fruit nutty"

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

seeker1963
All you needed to say was, "I believe the official story even though it is flawed, and anyone whom questions it is crazy!"!!!!!

There ya go! I shortened your rant for those whom don't want to read all of your words sticking up for the governments story!

Thanks! it made a lot easier read ...

Does this guy explain why the US went to a war in Afghanistan, and why they aren't back home yet ... after all, Obama bin Ladin is in the US.

And since the evil Al Qaida did it, why did the US team up with them in Lybia ...

And since all the arabs are bad guys, why are they getting a free ticket to travel around the world these days?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Dont get me started on this "PLEASE".......

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Dude, you can debate this with me all you want

but more than a decade after the attacks there is something quite obvious to the rest of us.

9/11 was not a false flag inside job.

You keep asking about these hijackers

please prove to me that Mohamed Atta was not on that plane (with out that now debunked rubbish about the "found alive and well" hijackers".

you simply cannot.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

tinner07
My brother and my cousin were deployed to the pentagon on 9/11... regardless of what anybody says I will believe his stories. There was a plane.

If you do not believe a plane hit, talk to the urban search and rescue teams that went into the "hole"....

You know its people like you and your relatives i feel sorry for when it comes to 9/11 conspiracies.

These are brave me who went into defend their fellow country men when they were under attack, but these "truthers" (a name they do not deserve) would have you believe they were liars or pasties.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

As a fence sitter I kind of understand your position as I've seen the results of 911truthers berating people for not knowing how ano-thermite was responsible for taking down the towers and boy , it's very unflattering. For either the hyped up truther belligerantly on the streets yelling Building 7 at strangers walking by to the lady who may be successful in life but in all other instances she is like walking zombie parrot repeating exactly what the news casters or politicians tell her verbatim and believing everything she was told then telling everyone else basically the same story bit with no further research.

They both aggravate me, although I deal with many more of the latter versus the former.

One thing I can say with a fair amount of certainty is that if inclined the government would be able to do it without risk of exposure due to peoples aptitude for toeing the company line and not even maintaining the ability to critically think.
What's the main thing that led you from believer to skeptic? Besides monthly stipend and the pictures of yourself sleeping that you received in the mail

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

but more than a decade after the attacks there is something quite obvious to the rest of us.

9/11 was not a false flag inside job.

B S !!!!!!!!!!
It is almost the exact opposite..........
That part must not be part of your research.

with out that now debunked rubbish about the "found alive and well" hijackers"

Except there was in fact "hijackers" that got their ID stolen and were "found alive and well"
More then just Atta with his father redacting his initial story of his son calling him the next day, seems like an odd event to be mistaken on...
I will provide this, you probably won't look at it but oh well
www.911myths.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

for the fun of it lets follow your logic right through.

ok it was no Atta

Then who was it?

who flew the plane into a building.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

tinner07

Huh, last time it was just your cousin, must have been a family reunion
Also you make this claim a lot but never stick around for the questions people have for you about it.

The cousion also saw the plane last time, so which is it? Did they see the plane or get dispatched afterwards?

Also can you link the urban search and rescue teams that went into the "hole"?
What did they find that is the smoking gun that it was flight 77 ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join