It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More MH370 Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So, I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that the Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 will NEVER EVER be located. It will go down in the annals of aviation history. It will also be the sole root to many new freedoms we will have to give up, in the name of security.... Remember when you could bring bottled water onto a plane? Mark my words, something like that is going to happen. And, we'll all blindly agree to it, because of the mystery surrounding MH370.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
TWAS THE LANGOLIERS I TELL YA ....................THE LANGOLIERS!!!............................

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It will also be the sole root to many new freedoms we will have to give up, in the name of security. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not if there is nothing to blame it on. What other freedoms would we have to "give up" because of a plane that disappeared? Sorry, but this makes no sense to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skelly1178

I'm pretty sure there will be a movie made about this. I just see it now. Movie title "MH370"

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This is not the first plane to disappear, nor will it be the last. If never found, it will fade from most people's memories, except for the poor families of the victims. The rest of the masses will be focusing on the next shiny thing.

Des

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Abavs

I'm pretty sure there will be a movie made about this. I just see it now. Movie title "MH370"

A testament to the creativity that remains in Hollywood (none).

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I assume they (ptb) will create a cause for this disappearnce. Maybe they will blame it on terrorism? I don't know. Then we will have to give up more freedoms? Or, perhaps they will force us to add new steps to our lives? Like KNOWINGLY add transponders to our cell phones, or cars, perhaps?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

u know if the 777 only had ONSTAR @ then at least an operator would have asked if eveything was ok.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Like KNOWINGLY add transponders to our cell phones, or cars, perhaps?
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or to airplanes?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

thesmokingman

It will also be the sole root to many new freedoms we will have to give up, in the name of security. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not if there is nothing to blame it on. What other freedoms would we have to "give up" because of a plane that disappeared? Sorry, but this makes no sense to me.

This... I don't see a reason why the customers should suffer from it. More likely they will finally prevent the pilots/whoever on board from deactivating the transponders.
I think this is the biggest security issue there

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Remember what I said at the top of this post? It's never be found! I still stand by those words. It's been over SEVEN weeks, and still nothing. Any suggestions, guys?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

Won't happen. The risk of fire is too great, especially if you can't shut a system down due to electrical short.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs

I wish they would hurry up and release the movie then so ican atleast find out what happened to the plane, see s like this is the quickest way that we will know

new topics

top topics

join