It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramids and Wikipedia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Donner

Long time no read Donner, good to see you posting again

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The same could be said about you, Hans.

This thread is turning into old home week.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Hello to you Harte and srry for taking so long to reply, i do remember that thread well and it was entertaining but i doubt we ended up convincing the OP of anything
I really can't take full credit for the source of that quote, i actually remembered seeing it somehere here on a different thread & was able to find the quote based on what i remembered. There is a pretty good history of it that i found here www.jasoncolavito.com...

Though i hadnt posted in a while here i still checked back in to browse from time to time, and was a bit surprised that the whole Bosnian thing was still going on, i thought it had been laid to rest years ago. I saw one poster copy a long list of 'evidence' copied from the bosnian pyramids site, so i decided on a whim to take one point at random and try to verify it... and i wasnt surprised to discover the scientist in question had been misrepresented.

If Osmanagić has been continuing to dig after all of this time, its really scary to think how much damage has been done to actual historical sites on & near the mountain.

PS - Nice to see you also Hanslune!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Riddles

Finally someone who did their research!! I found that link second one down on my google search.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stari

Finally someone who did their research!! I found that link second one down on my google search.

No not really his research consisted of going to the website making the claim. To do actual research you would either verify the claims made by physical inspection of the evidence or by checking with independent expert sources, he did neither.....

I would recommend the following site for information on the Bosnian hills and the fiasco there.

Link

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
There are entire sections of museum basements and storage areas filled with anomolous find's as well as the entire field of the infamous OOPART (Out of place artifact - they do exist and are used by the opposition whom are entrenched in religious beliefs to enforce there point - with there own interpretation - while the establishment ignore or poo poo them).

That's just amazing, and I really appreciate hearing about it.
Find me one...just one.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: LABTECH767
There are entire sections of museum basements and storage areas filled with anomolous find's as well as the entire field of the infamous OOPART (Out of place artifact - they do exist and are used by the opposition whom are entrenched in religious beliefs to enforce there point - with there own interpretation - while the establishment ignore or poo poo them).

That's just amazing, and I really appreciate hearing about it.
Find me one...just one.

Actually there is a lot of materials - uncatalogued and published laying in basements and professor's filing cabinet - that was what I was specifically being trained to tackle. As to the conspiracy part of this, well no I've been in the back rooms of the Smithsonian, Vatican Library and old Cairo museum - guess what tons of stuff, very interesting stuff but if they had super secret stuff they wanted to hide, they would have just destroyed it...........wouldn't you? lol

Edited to add: Why does this happen? Three main reasons; the guy who did the excavation ran out of money and having found nothing particularly interesting is unable to obtain funding to complete the work, two based on one, he found nothing important and since it takes years to do that type of categorizing and publications he doesn't do it, hoping to find something better to write about- and death catches up with him, thirdly he just runs out of time, drops dead or loses interest.

edit on 9/5/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donner
a reply to: Harte

Hello to you Harte and srry for taking so long to reply, i do remember that thread well and it was entertaining but i doubt we ended up convincing the OP of anything
I really can't take full credit for the source of that quote, i actually remembered seeing it somehere here on a different thread & was able to find the quote based on what i remembered. There is a pretty good history of it that i found here www.jasoncolavito.com...

None of the "true believers" around here will ever be convinced. But I feel it's important to place pertinant information regarding their ignorant beliefs in the threads they post in - the nearer to their post the better.

Posts here often turn up on Google searches concerning these ideas, and (as I'm sure you know) there is precious little real info linked on a a Google return for the search terms "ancient radioactive city" or "nuclear power in ancient India."
It's obvious that, if someone is really curious about such things, then there is a need for greater access to things that are actually known and not things that are utterly fabricated.

Your post met that need with bells on.

For the (relative) newbies, here's the post we're talking about.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
Actually there is a lot of materials - uncatalogued and published laying in basements and professor's filing cabinet - that was what I was specifically being trained to tackle. As to the conspiracy part of this, well no I've been in the back rooms of the Smithsonian, Vatican Library and old Cairo museum - guess what tons of stuff, very interesting stuff but if they had super secret stuff they wanted to hide, they would have just destroyed it...........wouldn't you? lol
Oh, absolutely as regards the uncatalogued stuff. Out local museum has an archaeological section that I have only half set up as I am waiting for it's Dear Leader to be cured of/pass from, his chronic rectal/cranial inversion. No, I am referring to the locale of those warehouses of anomalous finds, etc. our friend seems to be so certain of. Surely, he has at least one repository that we can check out.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Heck go to college, take Anthropology 200 and ask to be a summer intern at a museum then you can find where they keep all the Atlantean vases, Sumerian Vectron rays (from the Annunaki) and the multiple giant skeletons.

Simples

One of my old friends was an assistant curator at the Smith - she just retired last year - never found any secret though - I use to tell her that the secrets room was reached thru a sliding door in the fourth stall in the men's room.....

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

In contrast, the Giza pyramids contain no earthworks and no water; they are just massive stone monuments. They are impressive, yes, but in all the pictures I've ever seen of the Giza Complex, the one thing that strikes me as profound is that NOTHING green is growing there. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

DECADES of clearing operations cleaned away the sea shells even Herodotus moaned about them at the great pyramid and the desert has not always been that way it once was green .

under the sphinx i think they are/ were pumping 3+ olympic swimming pools per day of water every day .

ON the outside of a working pyramid it would generate 440.000 volts and be a positive thing for the weather and plant growth i remember reading somewhere

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

pumps at the Sphinx

The pyramids is only partially solid rock, lots of cut rock and probably rubble and some sand - and a few hollow spots here and there.

The Giza plateau was once covered by a black and white flooring in amongst the funeral/mortuary temples and other aspects of the necropolis

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

pumps at the Sphinx

The pyramids is only partially solid rock, lots of cut rock and probably rubble and some sand - and a few hollow spots here and there.

The Giza plateau was once covered by a black and white flooring in amongst the funeral/mortuary temples and other aspects of the necropolis

i seem to remember reading it was all fresh water that was being pumped out

any more sources for the black and white flooring that quite interests me thanks

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Here's an image my two links to information on the pavements are unfortunately both broken.

In the link below are more images of the stones, go to the link and down eight courses and there are some more.

More black basalt paving stone images
edit on 9/5/14 by Hanslune because: Added photo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join