It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Fed Agents and Snipers in Nevada Battle with Local Rancher

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

The last video I watched today had nine police cars (that I could see), some had two officers. There were three helicopters, with armed men no doubt, and I can only imagine the amount of them around his home. If I had extra time I would post the pics of snipers etc, sorry, but they should not be hard to find. You may try beforeitsnews.com for quick finds.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by govmule

My county is trying to push a 70 million dollar fiber optic internet initiative, secured by taxpayers.

When we already have 6 internet providers and 3 offer service over 100mps.

It's lunacy, but someone is going to get rich over it.

The only way our country can ever pay it's debt's is to start selling non "federal park" land.

The feds (in other words US) own more than half of the land west of the Mississippi river.

How else are we going to pay off 50 trillion in debt?

The BLM guys are just trying o protect their own cushy jobs.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hmmmmmmm

I am a business owner, I was thrown out of my location due to eminent domain, for a road in a town of 20,000.The road was supposed to be a truck bypass to prevent congestion, guess what, the trucks still drive right down main street so nothing has changed except for eight businesses getting thrown to the curb. I never got a dime from the government after $10,000 in attorney fees and $70,000 to relocate. Three of the "politically connected" business owners where paid millions to gain land! I almost lost my business. I know how the government operates very well. Intimidation, corruption and greed....period.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Here is a link for what happened today;
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2014/04/must-see-video-feds-assault-bundy-ranch-protesters-with-tasers-and-k9-dogs-2935342.html
Lets see, taser a man three times, not good enough, how about pushing an elderly lady with cancer to the ground, no still not enough, so sick a dog on a pregnant woman. Some aren't satisfied yet so lets shoot one next time.

Someone will be shot by the Gestapo just wait and see, they are getting an itchy trigger finger. These are concerned neighbors, relatives and friends. I suppose the Gestapo agent that kills the first unarmed American will get some type of medal from the commandant.

Is this violence started by the Gestapo for the cows, or, for the tortoise? Kind of a tricky question for people that haven't seen someone die a violent death first hand. Oh if only that pesky little piss ant rancher would have complied and paid for government desert grass we wouldn't have to kill anyone, hindsight is best I guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

JonButtonIII
reply to post by thesaneone

His family owned that land for centuries. The feds illegally and immorally rezoned it out from under him--ostensibly to protect a turtle, but more likely than not to sell it to some land developer willing to pay pennies on the dollar for it.

For too long we've been living under the thumb of tyranny, forced to suffer under the slogan "when the people rob the government, the people must suffer the price; when the government robs the people, the people must bend over and beg for more."

It's time to flip that around, and remind this parasitic government that it exists only to serve us--not itself.
edit on 8-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

No, his family used the land for centuries. Ownership is another story.

In the western US, you pay for AGU (basically the right to use public land). This clown uses the land for free. Everyone else pays the grazing fees, which by the way are very generous.

Case closed. It is off to Club Fed for him.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Lots of protection for the desert tortoise, but no love for the wild horses being slaughtered.
edit on 9-4-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Don't know if it has been posted yet.......from early today.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by govmule

sorry....didn't see this post....beat me to it.
Anywho, the video is now in the thread now....so.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
www.google.com... ges%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcTVIypem4ds_jhn2DjjXggfHgyqx7sdgF4NMCT5mPgU_NUsDwGZBA%253B3844%253B2954%253BhJHo14O9ySsn0M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fen. wikipedia.org%25252Fwiki%25252FPublic_land&source=iu&usg=__gmsXAxIvy_kvL5szefk7SEZwD6g%3D&sa=X&ei=UhtGU5GSA-fZ2wWK8oGgAw&ved=0CC8Q9QEwAg#facrc=_&imgdi i=_&imgrc=MjZcRtUtKZyTwM%253A%3BhJHo14O9ySsn0M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fupload.wikimedia.org%252Fwikipedia%252Fcommons%252F1%252F1f%252FMap_of_all_U.S._Fe deral_Land.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fen.wikipedia.org%252Fwiki%252FPublic_land%3B3844%3B2954

Some perspective on how much land the feds hold reign over in Nevada.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Im seeing several posts with several iffy links being posted on fb and other social sites stating that the local militia and other groups are being put on alert and told to be ready to roll.

Can anyone else confirm this? I dont want to post any of the links as of right now, considering non of the sites are fimiliar.

m.facebook.com...#!/photo.php?fbid=740322476012300&id=100001036648933&set=a.202660163111870.55708.100001036648933
edit on 10-4-2014 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

sean
Lots of protection for the desert tortoise, but no love for the wild horses being slaughtered.
edit on 9-4-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

Now the irony is the BLM favors ranchers way more than horse lovers. The ranchers hate wild horses because they compete for the same feed as cattle.

Twin Springs ranch

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I remember George Knapp trying to make a ruckus about the treatment of wild horses circa 2011-12. Guess that didn't end so well huh? Shame.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hmmm yeah this sucks. Take everything else away.. .and the feds handled this horribly. No PR...no trying to talk to people...just heavy handed Nazi tactics aimed to intimidate. Nothing but bullies.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Whether the rancher owes fees or not---why in the name of St. Eligius would it take $3 million dollars to move 1000 cattle? Does this make any sense whatsoever?
I have a spot in my heart for this rancher. I admit it. Members of my family were rounded up and marched from North Carolina to Oklahoma by the federal government. A small remnant of the family was dropped off in Tennessee due to illness and eventually settled along the Tennessee River on lands granted for service in the War of 1812.
Those lands were then taken for a token payment for the building of Kentucky Dam in the 1930s, scattering an extended family unit that had resided there for almost a century. My grandfather was assured that should his lands not be in the flood zone of the lake, he would be allowed to purchase the surplus back for the same price the Tennessee Valley Authority had paid him for it. Yet after the lake was completed and the flood zone was established, the land was sold, not at public auction, not to former landowners but to land speculators in deals done in private. The speculators then destroyed its value by clear-cutting the timber, causing massive damage and requiring the Civilian Conservation Core to reclaim it by planting millions of pine trees less than a decade later.
So yeah, I have a bad taste in my mouth when the Feds begin "protecting" anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
1863: "A government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." --Abraham Lincoln

2014: "LOL, RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!"
--Retards in charge

edit on 10-4-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

butcherguy
We will know that the Feds are serious when they bring in tanks and flamethrowers...

a' la Waco.

Why would they put on another s*** show like that? They learned their lesson that's why this isn't on tv... They won't roll in tanks when some nice drones will be highly effective. This won't last weeks like Waco... This will be handled quickly, remotely, and most likely under the cover of night.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

yeah .. to protect a desert tortoise that last year they ran out of funding to help and decided to euthanize because they couldn't be "helped" anymore. Early in 2014 the government agency that was looking after these turtles ran out of funding again and stated that they needed to be killed.

It's not about the turtles, it's about the land.. I think our government has found something there, be it oil, uranium, or something else useful, and that is the reason for all of this.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

SilverStarGazer

butcherguy
We will know that the Feds are serious when they bring in tanks and flamethrowers...

a' la Waco.

Why would they put on another s*** show like that? They learned their lesson that's why this isn't on tv... They won't roll in tanks when some nice drones will be highly effective. This won't last weeks like Waco... This will be handled quickly, remotely, and most likely under the cover of night.

I don't know... there are quite a few militias headed to the ranch and ready to fire on federal agents. I hope this gets sorted out peacefully, but if could blow up big time.... and given our current administration I would hazard a guess they will settle for nothing less.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

If this rancher had a water sprayer in his hand or was camping illegally they would have gunned him down instantly by now.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The county sheriff has the Constitutional authority to make the feds leave and thereby defuse this situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join