It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Incident at Dulce

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit
Well, I'm sorry 'bout that. Not all women are that way, I'm one and I never do "snippy".

Thanks for the lead in locations and the basic events, will keep them in mind if I see similar experiences,

STM

(post by greyer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit
Well, I'm sorry 'bout that. Not all women are that way, I'm one and I never do "snippy".

Thanks for the lead in locations and the basic events, will keep them in mind if I see similar experiences,

STM

I believe she was truthful and her sister did have those experiences. It's just that we dated for a bit and she is one of those women who reads into every little thing I ever said and we parted ways because she was so uptight all the time. I happened to check in on her after a few months of dead air and it was right after that happened so she told me about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Caught the episode of UFO Hunters on the Dulce area and the possible underground facility there. Was very interesting. The team was shown photos of black helicopters in the area, and they were also shown at least one grizzly pic of something that no one really had a clue what it could have been, whether it was gene manipulation or some kind of something else or what, but it was not pretty. They also interviewed many people who live in the area and on a reservation near the area that have seen huge flying discs/craft. They were also shown a detailed map of the 6 floor underground facility there. Its said there are many, some extremely long walkways in the same area that go to places all over the U.S. Very interesting program, even though it was 5 years old.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
Caught the episode of UFO Hunters on the Dulce area and the possible underground facility there. Was very interesting. The team was shown photos of black helicopters in the area, and they were also shown at least one grizzly pic of something that no one really had a clue what it could have been, whether it was gene manipulation or some kind of something else or what, but it was not pretty. They also interviewed many people who live in the area and on a reservation near the area that have seen huge flying discs/craft. They were also shown a detailed map of the 6 floor underground facility there. Its said there are many, some extremely long walkways in the same area that go to places all over the U.S. Very interesting program, even though it was 5 years old.

I don't know the name of the production that she worked on, but when it comes out I am sure it will end up being referenced on ATS somewhere and I can check IMDb to see if it the one she worked on (She'll have a credit). I definitely want to see it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: data5091

I don't know the name of the production that she worked on, but when it comes out I am sure it will end up being referenced on ATS somewhere and I can check IMDb to see if it the one she worked on (She'll have a credit). I definitely want to see it.

You can also check ................

www.nmfilm.com...

I didn't see anything that applied; But A lot of productions don't even bother to go thru the NM film commission.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's the first place I checked, but there was nothing. Documentaries might not get the same treatment as commercial projects from the NM Film Office.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It has been said numerous times, all the stories of human experiments, joint human-alien base and such wild stories are just that, if it exists it Is nothing more than a military base, sure, for testing more sophisticated weaponry but that's about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: GVALDEZ
reply to post by torsion

The Thomas Costello and Phil S. stories are false. The website will have the proof to show why the stories are false and the book will have the details to explain why the stories are false and why they were started. There is 40 years of information that has been mixed and diluted so that very few people can truly understand what happened. If I tried to write all the details in a blog no one will be able to understand what really happened, and I would end up writing another book.

I lived in Dulce and I was with my dad as he met every good and bad investigator or expert who ever showed interest in Dulce. The book was the easiest way to explain what really happened, trust me it is not for money. I would have to sell so many books to make money, I promise that was not the motivation for the book. I can post photos all day, but if people do not understand what they represent, the photos mean nothing.

The website will have all of my dads files to view for free with an explanation for each piece of evidence or each photo. People can make their own conclusions based on real evidence. It costs me a lot of money to provide free information to everyone so I created the website to provide as much free information as possible.

The real story about Dulce is different from the majority of the information posted on the internet or various websites. The photos and evidence will prove why most of the information is false, or in other instances, true, depending on the situation. If anyone wants to know what happened, I can try to explain what happened to the best of my ability, but a short post on the internet does not usually explain everything. If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I can do my best to answer your questions. The book was meant to set the record straight and document my dad's story, because it's an important story, but it might not necessarily what you have read or been told of in the past. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join