It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Incident at Dulce

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

MentorsRiddle
My first question is why she is crying about it?

I have had a U.F.O. experience myself, but never felt the need to weep about it.

True, this is a like a little made up story to keep people on edge.

For the people that truly had a UFO experience, they understand something that no one else understands. It's more of a total shock / mysterious puzzle, the abductees didn't cry until they were put under hypnosis.

edit on 9Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:28:13 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoFri, 11 Apr 2014 09:28:13 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I hope you're not insinuating that I or she are making this up. When I get the full account, you will. People work for a living, and we are just getting back in touch after a long period of not talking. It is proving difficult to get with them and talk. I am hoping Saturday evening.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Oh holy cr*p. I just got an email, and I will dump it here with only a couple redactions, again to protect her identity by not mentioning the shows she works on. This is really interesting, and I hope to meet with them this weekend and get even more details. I hope her sister isn't on this site. Now the email:

Her story is too long and complicated… well, she makes it complicated with all the details, names, times, etc. Basically, she took pics of some glowing green light on Archuleta Mesa (?). She said it looked like the northern lights across the rock face - moving and rippling. She was there at night with some of the locals and they all saw it. They all traded stories about their experiences. One girl said that a tiny wrinkly man ran into the gymnasium at her school. It scared everyone. The kids were screaming and then the little creature man screamed and ran out. So, an entire group of kids and their teachers witnessed this. There are lots of stories and pics of animal mutilations (cattle, elk, goats, etc.) She, personally, saw the "men in black" in her hotel lobby and in the parking lots where she gassed up and where she ate. She said that they drive either black or white cars with heavily tinted windows and three antennas on the car. All the locals know about the men in black. She said that they followed her all the way to Espanola when the job was over and she was on her way back to ABQ. The main event was last Friday during the day (2:30pm) when she was driving up a dirt road. She was by herself and her car suddenly started sputtering and bucking. The radio went to static. She saw something large and dark in her side mirror and then a bright white light. That's what scared her. Then, she realized that her jump drive wallet was missing. It was on the passenger seat next to her. The only thing on those drives were old photos from (redacted TV show title) and the brand new pix of the green lights on Archuleta Mesa. Freaky. She said that when she got in the car she had a metal cigarette case and the jump drive wallet in her hand. She remembers putting them on the passenger seat next to her. She's torn the car and bags apart and she can't find either. When she tells the story, she gets all emotional. Ok, that's the Reader's Digest version. She has a bunch of pics of the area and the documentary team. There's one guy who's a UFO expert from Colorado. I forgot his name.

If anyone knows who I am getting this from, please don't say anything. I assume that this information will be on the documentary she is working on. I feel a little like I am betraying trust here, but is seems like she is not alone in her sightings and everything. It also seems like she may have had an abduction experience, at least so that the photos on the jump drive could be retrieved.

I have absolutely no reason to disbelieve these people. It also seems that her encounters are consistent with others', especially the MIB stuff. I will hopefully have more later. Please comment - some of this stuff I have never read about as it pertains to Dulce, like the green light, the wrinkly alien..

edit on 11-4-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientiaFortisDefendit

The fact that she is very emotional about these events, as well as the fact that her wallet and cig case has turned up missing & she can't fathom why, suggests to me that she may have experienced "missing time."

If that's the case, then the poor girl may have had an abduction experience. Whether she was "abducted by aliens" or it's all part of an MKUltra type "spook program" remains to be seen.

In any event, I suspect there are professionals in the area who are well-versed in the abduction scenario and who might be able to help your friend recover her memories.

Her reactions are "classic" and are reported by most people who have been through an abduction experience.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Riddles

The fact that she is very emotional about these events, as well as the fact that her wallet and cig case has turned up missing & she can't fathom why, suggests to me that she may have experienced "missing time."

If that's the case, then the poor girl may have had an abduction experience. Whether she was "abducted by aliens" or it's all part of an MKUltra type "spook program" remains to be seen.

In any event, I suspect there are professionals in the area who are well-versed in the abduction scenario and who might be able to help your friend recover her memories.

Her reactions are "classic" and are reported by most people who have been through an abduction experience.

This is what I am thinking also. She is headed out of state this weekend, and my friend has a conference tomorrow, so no meeting yet. Hopefully next week or I'll try again for Sunday night.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hey, can you give me the exact dates when these events were witnessed in the Dulce area? I subscribe to a UFO news feed that regularly reports current sightings and events.

If you give me the dates, I'll do my best to see if the event was reported.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I have a feeling there is a new testing area in NM somewhere. Obviously they can't use 51 anymore and many have debated as to the new location. From my experience in NM there are huge expanses that nobody ever goes to and if they live there, they are so off the grid it doesn't matter anyway, half of which are illiterate.

Is there a mention of what school the incident happened?
edit on 4/11/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Then, she realized that her jump drive wallet was missing. It was on the passenger seat next to her. The only thing on those drives were old photos from (redacted TV show title) and the brand new pix of the green lights on Archuleta Mesa

The lights were seen with a bunch of other people and I would assume they took pictures. If it was important she could find out if anyone else is missing their pictures from that night.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I checked my UFO news feed for the Dulce area & didn't see anything reported for the end of last week. There was a sighting reported north of Mexico City on Thursday of last week, which in UFO miles seems to be close enough that the two events may somehow be related.

If your friend was abducted, then she probably needs to come to terms with it and see a professional. Whatever happened, her subconscious mind isn't likely to forget about it and it's going to haunt her until she consciously faces what happened to her. Or that's the way it generally works for most folks who have experienced similar events.

Based on the story that you told, I'd venture to guess that it's far more likely that her experience was more MIB related than alien. Sounds like some Black Op project is going on in the area that government spooks don't want made public.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

Last Friday. One week ago exactly. The lights were a day or so earlier.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
About the Dulce, NM area…

The following is an excerpt from an interview with UFO researcher Norio Hayakawa that took place on Nov. 8, 2012:

The importance of New Mexico can be seen from the fact that the atomic bomb was first tested in this state. New Mexico is the location of Los Alamos National Laboratory, probably the world’s largest conglomerate military/scientific research community. Los Alamos, by the way, has the world’s most advanced DNA, human genome, and genetics facilities in the world. Albuquerque, New Mexico is the headquarters of Sandia National Laboratories, which, located inside Kirtland Air Force Base, is probably the world’s largest military research, development and testing conglomerate.

New Mexico is such a huge state in size (the fifth largest in the Union), yet is scarcely populated in proportion to its huge area. Even today, the total population of New Mexico is about two million. It has enough space to conduct any kind of covert military research, development and testing programs. By the way, there are more scientists per population in New Mexico than in any other state. Yet the irony is that the level of public education in New Mexico ranks about 48th in the nation.

As I stated earlier, the White Sands Missile Range is today the location of the world’s most advanced directed energy weapons testing programs, involving lasers and microwaves. If aliens really exist, then this, for obvious reasons, would definitely be the primary place of interest to them. In fact, many people seem to believe that an extraterrestrial spacecraft has already crashed in New Mexico (the famous Roswell UFO incident of 1947).

Source: www.educatinghumanity.com...

As you can see, your friend may have inadvertently stumbled across info or taken pictures of something that was highly classified military research.

It stands to reason that individuals working for said programs would produce fake ET abductions to serve as a cover-story for what is essentially earth-based advanced military research, in order to cover-up what they are up to.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

Not disagreeing, but would that also explain the little wrinkly alien or the missing items?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"Los Alamos, by the way, has the world’s most advanced DNA, human genome, and genetics facilities in the world."

Based on what bio-tech labs are able to do today, I'd say that creating wrinkled up little alien-looking types was completely within their expertise. For all we know, we are looking at a biological robot that was initially produced in a secret military program as part of an artificial intelligence (AI) experiment.

As to missing items and missing time? Oh, there's really not much of a mystery there. That one could be easily accomplished via post-hypnotic suggestion (and maybe some drugs) which have been proven fairly effective in blocking memories. Whoever got to your friend didn't want her to remember or be able to identify whoever took those items from her car.

If you do the research and especially look into the CIA related programs initiated by guys like Andrija Puharich, you'll find enough info out there to convince most folks that the military-industrial complex is deeply involved with various aspects of mind control.

Congress, of course, officially put the kaputs on all MKUltra type research years ago. Unfortunately, when such programs are "officially" ended, it doesn't necessarily mean they're no longer in operation. It just means they change the name of the program, the research becomes highly compartmentalized and classified, it becomes a Black Op and no one is informed of it except on a "need to know" basis.

I think a significant part of the UFO phenomenon can be explained by top secret military research.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

Ya know what Riddles? All due respect, she was there and saw/experienced these things, and you were not. It is easy to sit at your keyboard and debunk this as some kind of CIA op, but the fact is you are still just speculating. I am hearing about this with one degree of separation, and hopefully from the source this coming week, and I am not trying to debunk anything. Her account of the MIB component is very typical, and these guys have been around for decades, so to try to debunk it is just rude.

Her sister added one thing about the MIBs - she told her they looked like they were straight tout of a B movie - they actually held newspapers up to conceal themselves. That is consistent with historical accounts of them seeming out of place.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Excuse me, but IF you will bother to look at the post above my last post, you will see that you ASKED me what I thought.

So I answered you. And you call that rude?

I never once doubted your friends' experience. I'm just saying that before she blindly accepts the "must be ETs" conclusion, she considers some other explanations.

It's freakin' DULCE, for crying out loud! They've got the most top secret genetics lab in the country there! If they can make human ears grow out of the side of a poor little white rat, chances are pretty darned good that that lab can produce just about anything it wants to, including something that looks out of this world.

If top secret experiments are going on with scalar or plasma physics, (whatever) and she took pictures of a light show caused by those experiments, my guess is the security in that area would do what they had to to get that film back, or at least provide some sort of cover story that would hide what they are doing.

The ET hypothesis serves as the best cover story imaginable for top secret military installations.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Riddles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have discussed this with the others back then. Dulce story specially ones about the joint human-alien base will turn out to be nothing but fiction with small elements of truth - excluded: aliens.

And Phil Schenider was another Bob Lazar i.e another Ed Fouche.

Greg Valdez, son of Gabe Valdez who knew Bennewitz and therefore, what he claimed was the Dulce case was nothing like the fiction on the web
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-4-2014 by ImctR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Mirage Men guys might be interested in this.

To me, it seems like the Kirtland AFB boys are playing games again. Chances are they knew she was going to be coming to town, and decided to put a little show on to keep the memes burning away.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So basically the bright light/missing time thing has been a military trick for what.. 60+ years now?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Have there been any updates from your friend? Has she had any further experiences?

STM

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Have there been any updates from your friend? Has she had any further experiences?

STM

She started getting snippy with me, and she said her sister got mad that she told me what happened, so no - haven't heard anything else and don't expect to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join