It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An unknown study on "Facts about Aliens on Earth"!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

So....out of all the sources and information listed in those links which includes important dates, projects, various committee members names, etc....you're going to use only one obscure sketch from one of the links to debunk everything as a whole?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

TrueMessiah

So....out of all the sources and information listed in those links which includes important dates, projects, various committee members names, etc....you're going to use only one obscure sketch from one of the links to debunk everything as a whole?

Yeah, I mean c'mon greencmp, there are literally hundreds of examples that could have been used to show this is bunk.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

shadow watcher
Flashbacks of SERPO and the lawnmower.......
I wonder how far this will go?

It hasn't gone very far in the decade or so it has been out there on the interweb and deservedly so, Serpo was a literary classic in comparison, albeit from the same section of the library.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

TrueMessiah

So you believe this amateurish piece of fiction is real because the author looked up the NSA's phone number? How about looking at things like the chronology. It goes askew three pages in.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The information contained within should hold precedence over insignificant details such as chronology and one phone number. That's basically what I'm saying. Are you saying that these committees/projects: (Jason group, projects Aquarius/Pluto/Garnet/Delta/Redlight/Snowbird/etc.) along with all names and dates involved are all completely fabricated based on chronological distortions and a suspect sketch?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

TrueMessiah
reply to post by DJW001

The information contained within should hold precedence over insignificant details such as chronology and one phone number. That's basically what I'm saying. Are you saying that these committees/projects: (Jason group, projects Aquarius/Pluto/Garnet/Delta/Redlight/Snowbird/etc.) along with all names and dates involved are all completely fabricated based on chronological distortions and a suspect sketch?

No, I am saying that the author of this fiction is using legitimate information to make their outright lies look believable. As soon as they start inventing things, they start making mistakes and/or contradicting themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So you do believe that the information on the committees and groups does hold some weight? That's all I'm concerned with. Not the means which he used to try to validate the info. It kinda comes off as nitpicking....especially when you point out things of minute significance such as a phone number.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

TrueMessiah
reply to post by DJW001

So you do believe that the information on the committees and groups does hold some weight? That's all I'm concerned with. Not the means which he used to try to validate the info. It kinda comes off as nitpicking....especially when you point out things of minute significance such as a phone number.

This document is the alleged result of the actions of one or more scientists creating a covert, unauthorized notebook documenting their involvement with an Above Top Secret government program. Government publications and information obtained by the use of public tax monies cannot be subject to copyright. This document is released into the public domain. The following document is believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a scientist who was contracted by the government over several years to visit all crash sites, interrogate captured Alien Life Forms and analyze all data gathered from that endeavor. He also wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact with, which in any way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or operation for the collection of such data. This individual was discovered to have kept and maintained such personal notes and therefore was scheduled for termination. He narrowly escaped termination by the government and is currently in hiding out of this country. We believe his involvement in these investigations span over a thirty-three (33) year period. He was soon discovered and immediately went into hiding in 1990. We modified his personal notes only so slightly, and only when necessary to make them flow together and read correctly. At this time, to the best of the data we have available, there are at least one hundred and sixty (160) species or races of Aliens from different galaxies, stars and planets we have encountered. You will find as much data (as we have available thru 1990) on each race in the following pages, as each race is discussed. There are still more Aliens we haven't encountered yet but we feel it won't be long before we do...

You can believe whatever you like.

Start by believing this "document" is non-fiction and work your way up to the 160 species or races (at least) of Aliens from different galaxies, stars and planets we have encountered.

Don't want to be nit-picky about it, though.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Well, there is good Sci fi and bad Sci fi. The only thing missing in this is an amazon alien race of hot women abducting earth men in order to procreate. Actually, I didn't read it so maybe its not missing.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I gave u a star and flag just because of the mook classic lol

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

TrueMessiah
reply to post by DJW001

I'm curious: how do you intend to determine whether or not this "document" is genuine? What techniques will you use to separate the truths from the fictions?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

DJW001

TrueMessiah
reply to post by DJW001

No, I am saying that the author of this fiction is using legitimate information to make their outright lies look believable. As soon as they start inventing things, they start making mistakes and/or contradicting themselves.
Im afraid I must agree with you. Good disinformation will always betray itself over time. And that may be one reason human beings only get give or take 80 years on earth. It reduces the chances of real discovery.

But when someone comes along that can see only the hidden pearls of truth in that disinformation, and gather them as thought he is 500 years old, they get worried .............

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Overall I wall call it a reasonable compilation and generally consistent with the Alien lore going around. For anyone interested in the possibilities and implications of 'what if aliens are real?' it does provide a reasonable starting point. As for the actual situation it does appear quite complex and dynamic with many different sources, stories and points of view around.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Of course what you outlined in bold would raise suspicion but here's the thing....
these alleged findings (leave out the 160 alien species theory) are consistent with what has been stated by researchers, those who have worked closely within gov.factions, conspiracy theorists and the like. If this was the ONLY piece of assumed allegations we had to go by THEN I could understand where you're coming from. Once you take that into consideration, it's not hard to come to the conclusion that SOMETHING shadowy is going on in the realm of there being a coverup involving secret government matters and agendas pertaining to the alien phononemena. It's just not reasonable to dismiss these altered documents (albeit it being described as speculative in nature) totally. All I'm saying is that it shouldn't automatically go STRAIGHT to the garbage bin like some want it to.
edit on 9-4-2014 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Of course everything should be taken with a grain of salt....especially with all the disinformation/misdirection floating around but to give you a general assessment of why I tend to lend a bit of approval to the info, see my above post.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

All I'm saying is that it shouldn't automatically go STRAIGHT to the garbage bin like some want it to.
Absolutely true! Sift through it, debate it, prove one aspect of it one way or another, but don't buy into it, lock stock and barrel. In time one bit of information contained will either be proven true or false. Look for conformation from different times, different texts.

In time the guilty party is exposed, not only their identity, but what they have hidden, and why.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculan

Well, there is good Sci fi and bad Sci fi. The only thing missing in this is an amazon alien race of hot women abducting earth men in order to procreate. Actually, I didn't read it so maybe its not missing.

LOL! Nah....I'm afraid he left that out.
If that was the case, then beam me up Scotty.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This type of disinformation is precisely why the thousands of people who were once seriously committed and dedicated to UFO research, (and I'm one of 'em) finally gave up and quit.

For every glimmer of hope one has that they may have found a piece of reliable information, there are 100 competing accounts like the one sited here, that are improvable and a complete waste of time.

Worse still is the fact that each of those unreliable accounts will engender thousands and thousands of "believers" who will basically accept it as truth with utterly no solid evidence to back up their beliefs.

I would choose the Billy Meiers' case as a famous example. After Billy died his wife stepped forward and admitted that the whole thing had been a hoax that Billy had cooked up to provide their struggling little farm with some additional income.

But in spite of her attempt to make things right, the damage was already done. Today there are still millions of people around the world who are completely convinced that the Meiers' case was the real deal.

It's been 67 years since Roswell and the Kenneth Arnold accounts, and since then, as far as I know, there has not been one single provable "alien" account.

If you guys think you're gonna change that, I think you're in for a huge disappointment.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I wanted to recant some of the possibly perceived harshness of my first post... some..., and I certainly wanted to clarify that I think your posts are awesome and waaay above average, OP.

After reading more thoroughly, this is a decent compilation of the more believable lore about the various phenomena stuck under the "UFO" label... so thanks for that and the time you spent bringing it to our collective attention.

But the lack of nitty-gritty scientific specifics makes my assessment stand. It won't convince any reasonably educated person who has not had personal proof of this phenomena... and it doesn't hold many surprises for someone who has given the matter some calm thought.

Most importantly, so far, there's nothing that jumps out as a new concept that might really come from aliens.

So, maybe this is exactly what's going on, in general... but it's that 'maybe' that's a problem. More tail chasing... there is a tail, I've seen it... but I can't bite it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join