It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Guys & Bad Guys Make The Same Prediction !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
always be prepared...if its just another natural disaster be prepared.
if it is a local rebellion be prepared
if your country is under 'peaceful protection' like Crimea and soon the rest of Ukraine be prepared
if the asteroid is gonna hit be prepared
if Gods Kingdom is coming as in Heaven now on earth
BE PREPARED

If something has been talked about by the men that know a few things for a few thousand years, chances are they might have some insight that your 30 year old college teacher may not have gained.

Jus saying
X

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I'm just a little confused. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys here ?

That question DOES seem to be a perception issue, I just tried to clear it up for you

But then again a very evil character in a popular science fiction movie once said "Good is a point of view", more and more people seem to want to adopt that particular perception, well it works for some, as the bible says bad fruit.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Well taking into consideration that 1 day is like 1000 years to the Lord, Jesus has been gone for only 2 days.

If one day is like thousand years, then wouldn't 730 000 days (two thousand years) be like 730 000 000 days to the Lord?

I mean, according to YOUR calculations, Jesus would now have been gone for 730 000 000 days!

For it to have been only two days, it would have to be the reverse. A thousand years would be like one day to the Lord. His one day, our thousand years. But you are saying the reverse; you are saying that our one day is his thousand years!

Besides, Jesus the Christ has never been really gone, as this whole solar system is his responsibility (he is a third level being, and they have large responsibilities - though I don't know what kind of being he would be nowadays, but I assume that the higher the level, the slower the spiritual evolution)

edit on 20-4-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Blue_Jay33, It would be easier to take what you say seriously, if you didn't have such a masonic name here. I mean, you are free to choose basically almost -any- name, and you choose one with the number "33" in it. That was what you chose. So I must take it into account whenever I evaluate your writings.

edit on 20-4-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
Blue_Jay33, It would be easier to take what you say seriously, if you didn't have such a masonic name here. I mean, you are free to choose basically almost -any- name, and you choose one with the number "33" in it. That was what you chose. So I must take it into account whenever I evaluate your writings.

Because of a screen name?

Need some clarification with this you posted

Jesus the Christ has never been really gone, as this whole solar system is his responsibility (he is a third level being, and they have large responsibilities - though I don't know what kind of being he would be nowadays, but I assume that the higher the level, the slower the spiritual evolution)

so Jesus has a slow spiritual evolution?

What are the levels of being and how does one move up or down in level, is there a pay rise or pay cut, company car, whats the deal?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Because they know that Peace is natural.

In order for Wars and Violence to exist, there needs to be something to fight against, to resist. You can't go on for eternity. Eventually you'll need a break, you'll waste your energy and get tired and then the natural Peace which was being hidden will be revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join