It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Visit to Notoriously Haunted Eastern State Penitentiary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Great pix, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm a paranormal investigator and have my own little sixth sense and third eye going on.

I'm about to repost a pic you took of cellblock 14.
Yes, I'm 100% sure it's total paeradoila or however it's spelled. Matrixing, that's easier, lol. But this jumped out at me instantly so i HAD to share. You all may have to play 'monitor' tilt to actually ''see'' it. hehehee..

But yeah, all fun aside, I would LOVE to go there and to visit many of the extremely haunted places in the world some day. A dream for the world, but more a reality for the States here.
Thank you so much for sharing those pics. They just hold so much timelessness in a way.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Another good haunted place to check out is historic Fort Mifflin, just outside the Philly airport. Just take the ring road behind the airport and keep a sharp eye out or the sign on one of the side roads (its really easy to miss).

I took the family there a few years ago and posted a thread on it. I included some pics and after posting them in the thread, noticed that quite a few of them included what might be orbs although that may also be lens flares or dust particles in the air. Considering how haunted the place is supposed to be, I'm sticking with the orb explanation.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Neat pics I've never been to that prison but about 10 years ago I did get to goto Alcatraz which is also in serious disrepair (or was at the time). I remember seeing Capones cell there and it was very nicely furnished as well, he even had his own telephone while in prison which is exceptional even by todays standards to say nothing of the early 30's when the technology was quite different.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I've been around spooks ... lived in haunted houses (all my houses have been haunted) ... worked in haunted buildings ... visited a person in a haunted hospital ... literally talked to a solid ghost in a haunted cemetery ... etc etc .... but I saw and felt absolutely NOTHING in Eastern State. Either they were sleeping, or there aren't any extra spooks there. IMHO.

Do you have any posts or threads on these encounters, and if so could you point us to them?

Thanx for sharing the pictures.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

FortAnthem
Another good haunted place to check out is historic Fort Mifflin, just outside the Philly airport.

That's been on our 'to do' list for years. I"m determined to get there this summer ...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

There is no one thread describing everything. I"ve talked about bits and pieces throughout ATS over the years. But no .. no one place with everything. Maybe I should do it. It would be interesting ...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's a really cool place to visit. I'm the weirdo who went to see the history, not the ghosts. I'd love to believe in ghosts, it would give me hope for an afterlife, but I've yet to see any proof.

Oh and.....GO FLYERS!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

That face totally jumped out at me too. There might be something to it, or maybe our minds are just playing tricks on us lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Noticed the same thing you did right off, snagged a copy of the pic to look at it and noticed the second cell on the right had one also, then the first two on the left had smoky skull faces. Not saying this is paranormal, just interesting.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My husband and I went back over the pictures I posted .. plus the dozen or so others that I didn't post. I know folks are saying they saw faces ... but we don't see them. I guess I'll just have to go back and take more pictures.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join