It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is 11:11?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Timely
reply to post by 112233

23:11 is not the same as 11:11.

You can only expect to see it once per day.
Cuts the odds in half.

Incidentally - I have been seeing this for years - with no observable correlation to anything.

Cheers

Yeah, that would work. It's not like the be all end all of numbers. I can only see it once per day if I have no form of media and I don't leave my apartment or don't buy anything or approach anyone who may not say 11 but 11 or a multiple of 11 will be heard from someone when I go to a lot of different places. Nowaday's I try to use it to guide me especially in places where I can be of service. So without going more extreme to NOT see it, it will pop up over and over again.

Remember when I was seeing this I had never heard anything important about this number. I was shut off from the world in a lot of ways. You ever tried getting your numerology done? Try forevernumerology.com and use their calculator. But it would cut my chances in half of seeing it on the clock.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its just a long way of writing 1:1.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

GoShredAK
reply to post by 112233

Dude, Brometheus. Appreciation to the max.

I'm glad to see your back throwing it down.

I think it's a trip how (in my experience anyway) that so many people, especially those in our age group, seemed to wake up simultaneously. At some point within the last five years or so.

No, I totally know what you mean. I've met many people that say they woke up about five years ago, which is about when I started seeing 22 and 1111, even though I didn't study anything for about a year to a year and a half, other then see Zeitgeist Addendum. But it is a trip, like a massive synchronistic awakening wave hit a bunch of people lol. I was talking about it with someone else about a month ago. Cheers man.

As far as the pineal gland goes, there isn't much I could tell you other then what you seem to have already looked into yourself. But remember that this world is much more "plastic" then it seems. 3500 entries in medical literature of people curing themselves. HIV, cancer, tumors, liver disease, heart disease, even torn ligaments that required surgery but they got a fake surgery instead, and it worked. All examples of our ability to heal ourselves. Which to me is a smaller example of our ability to manipulate this holographic-esque "dreamworld" that we can actually do amazing things and that perhaps it would be reflected in a physiological level in our DNA.

Anyways, getting ahead of myself. What you are already doing is pretty much what I am trying to do since eating more healthy is difficult at the moment, maybe more meditation. I do Transcendental meditation, basically, but I'm starting to get into different forms. Try meditations where you are focusing on the area where the pineal is located. Belief(especially at a subconscious level), the feeling, and the thought(being the point of focus) anything is possible. Of course, easy on paper. Maybe if you can create the feeling in your dreams of flying via lucid dreaming you could bring that reality into this realm faster and actually eventually fly lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

madmac5150
reply to post by 112233

I use both 12 hr and 24 hr clocks, depending on device. On devices with the 24 hr clock I see 22:22, 22:33, 15:15, etc. I can't get away from it. I got a text from my sister last nite at 22:22. When I replied she said that she had sent it hours prior... sometimes it's just spooky weird.

Damn dude, that is pretty crazy. Have you ever looked at your charts. You are going through your own expansion of consciousness. It is spooky weird.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

NewAgeWitch
reply to post by 112233

When you see the 11:11 next time, think in your head 'OK you bunch of lazy scumbags, show me what you can give. I demand to start getting codes inside dreams.'

When you start seeing codes in dreams, take note of the color of the sky and environment. How many witches are there watching you? Is there is demon standing next to you?

I am curious to see what others see.

That last two times I remember seeing some direct correlation with symbols was awhile back I had a dream I was running with some people from some monsters? End up running into a building and I come across a closed coffin with gems on it and smoke seeping out of the lines. It was covered with Scorpions. Which my moon and pluto are in scorpio. Dealing with transformation and rebirth. Also at the end of the dream I run into this huge building and I"m hiding when the door opens and their is a short woman that looks like a cross between a witch and that chick from the Ring, and she assaults my mind then I attack back and she screams and then I wake up. No demons, no witches. Can't remember if I saw any numerical codes, but I'm sure they were there in some abstract way.

Edit: It just crossed my mind about a connection between my numerology and astrology chart. 33. Masonic symbolism shows the double headed eagles, or phoenix's, and my sun and moon signs are Gemini/Scorpio. Scorpio's three signs are scorpion, eagle, and dove of peace. Twin Eagles. Just popped into my head is all and wanted to put it down somewhere lol.
edit on 9-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

superluminal11
reply to post by 112233

I like the way 11:11 dove tails into 222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,1010,1212.

I like the way cars with those license plates start appearing in front of you on the road and all clocks participate even when they run + or -minus 5 minutes and ya get Q'd (quantumed) to look at the very exact moment in the NOW.

1 of 2 things probably happening- Quantum Physics or the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing (Conscious vs Unconscious)

Apophenia doesn't explain the phenomena but it can sure try. Science has never been an EXACT science.

Wow hadn't heard of apaphenia until now so I looked into it. Well, for me what made this whole phenomenon more believable was that when I started seeing it when I lived in apartment 224 and turned 22 on the 22nd I started seeing it everywhere, or at least became conscious of it. That number has followed me everywhere in my life when I started thinking about it later down the road. Didn't think there was anything significant about the numbers themselves other then my birthday was on the 22nd. For over a year and a half, and because I didn't ever have internet and was distracted with my gf at the time, never really put too much thought about it or came across anything talking about multiples of 11 and all that.

So when you're seeing it then later down the road find out a lot of people are seeing these combinations since I see the triple digits as well, and then you find out your western numerology chart in all the core areas are 11 or multiples of 11. It blew me away. Nothing is completely exact but there are always nuggets of Truth everywhere. Some more then others.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

Here's the trailer for your thread

Maybe Michael Pitt will come up with an answer for you !

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I believe it is a sign of synchronicity. I always glance at the clock randomly at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12 as well. Dejavu also, supposedly is a reference point, like in a video game where you get to a saving point that brings you to a familiar place you've been before. To some psychics, life is pre-scripted, by ourselves when we're outside of our earthly bodies in the seat of creation, where god and us are one in the same, we create dejavu as reference points reminding us of our higher-minds, in a way to show us that we're on the right road, following the right path in which we have created.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
woah. i was gonna plug an album "37 everywhere" by Punchline.. i went to the site and it has 11111 views.

www.youtube.com...

imgur.com...

Personally I feel 11:11 is just a sign that you are on track. Keep it up

edit on 10-4-2014 by rudeboyrave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Wow. Great post. I'll try to reply. This topic was spontaneous, I actually had no idea what I was going to write and may have changed this topic earlier but somehow while I was thinking about doing this topic I accidentally hit enter and voila. I just ran with it

The numbers are only parts of equations like adding up letter numbers to sum names.Yes there are values however they are NOT super natural mystic values.They are signifying the nature of the sum.What I've found is the most prominent theme is names because they are essentially sums of the things named...and that's about where the mystery cannot be explored much further.To do so is extreme speculative extrapolation.The numbers purpose is to signify what is, was and will be as John wrote in Revelation.It is not a "mystic code" of past ,present or future historical events.

We can "observe" the patterns however to try and "quantify" what their part in the BIG equation is impossible.There are just to many infinite unknowable invariables.,,and that's my point of the "mysticism" of numerology,kabala etc.It is trying to quantify the unknowable so it's a futile endeavor.It is projecting an effect with no cause.

666 might be superstitious to you,

666 is not superstitious to me at all.I never said that.

but although I've heard it was a mistranslation and the mark of the beast was 616?!? Not going to look for it. But I believe in the idea of a collective unconscious especially that our Minds are connected. 666, which like 144,00 is just a 9. 666 itself could just be earth, earth, earth. In which case you are gonna reincarnate here again poecblay it would just suck if you came back and TPTB got their way. With attempting enslaving the human race even further.

Before I go any further it needs to be KNOWN so I will state again.The book of Revelation is NOT predictions or prophecies of past present or future historical events.ALL of it is written by"signifying"(it clearly states that in the first verse).There is NOTHING about the "Antichrist" in it at all which is so easily verifiable yet multitudes of people refuse to believe it in complete ignorance of the fact.That kind of speculative extrapolations of the scriptures is strong evidence to why the multitude of "theological" and secular theories about it are patently incorrect.It is a math thing.If someone can't sum 1+1=2 correctly(from the 1st verse!) all of their calculations will most likely be incorrect.

The book of Revelation is about ONE thing (just as all the scriptures) The delivering of mankind (and all the physical universe) from the realm of death.It is a synopsis allegory that has it's "numbers" on the outside and of course the inside in isopsephia.There is no way to "decipher it.It was never meant to be.It stands as a testimony to its truth.That is its sole purpose.Even if it could be "interpreted" it wouldn't change anything.Only the person who understood it would know.It can't be taught it could only be know.It can't be "altered" to "change history..

The 616 "theory" is completely false.It's speculation to cause controversy. The vast majority of all the ancient manuscripts clearly state 666.The mark of the beast is not the number 666.Revelation doesn't say that.666 is the number of the "name"

On that note...the number in Rev 14 is 144 thousand.Revelation 7 is the 144,000.I agree it has a connection to the number nine (most significant "sums" do) .That number is definitely connected to 666 because there were no chapter breaks.Rev13:18 with it's 666 number is followed directly by Rev14:1and it's 144 thousand.These numbers are at the core of the bigger equation of Revelation which is the "testimony" of the deliverance of all of mankind from death ....here-fore called salvation.

Like all math it signifies truth.I see you are familiar with the Fibonacci number(Fn) sequence and as you know the Fn sum the Golden ratio by dividing adjacent Fn.The common core to all sums of equations are ratios(relationships).That is what the math in Revelation is signifying.The Golden ratio which in Rev 21 is called the golden rod of measurement.

Fn3÷Fn4=
2÷3=.666
Fn11÷Fn12=
89÷144=0.61805555555....
Fn13÷Fn12
233÷144=1.61805555555

144 thousand isn't a number of a certain "people" that are "special".It signifies the "will be" relationship of mankind to the creator God.The Golden ratio.144,(89/144 and 233/144) thousand/1000 is the first fruit.The first fruit of the harvest to mature(is).

btw phi/Phi is what 1000 signifies.phi is the 21st letter of Greek(btw 21 =Fn8) it's isopsephia number is 500.
upper and lower case
phi=500
Phi=500
500+500=1000

This isn't mysticism of as above so below.... it's math...My point is numbers DO NOT have an isolated meaning as has been taught...in other words an 8 is just an 8.It doesn't" mean" new beginnings as commonly taught by Christians.That is based in numerology superstition.However the number 888 in an equation means ALOT!For example

666²+888²=1110²

That's a Pythagorean right triangle and it has significant meaning in math.666 and 888 are Inextricably linked in that equation(and many many more that are much more complicated!).However they aren't yin and yang Christ and Antichrist.They sum another number and create a multitude of equations that presently mankind has no idea what they mean ...except in practical math application.That is how the creator God has "testified" to the Truth...through the inscrutable language of math...to pervert it into the mysticism of numerology or kabala or bible codes is incorrect and wrong.

There is MUCH to be said about the Math however it is NOT "spirit science" or whatever some people call it.No one is going to "figure " out the creator God by gematria or even math.It only signifies what IS.Something as simple as the addition of the sons of Israel simply "signifies" what is true.Is there significance in names YES!!The majority of all my calculations always lead back to names and relationships(ratios)...it is the common thread...however the mysticism has no part of it...it is just a false trail that leads to nowhere.

Knowing truth is the central purpose for everything. It can't be found in mysticism of ANY kind.

edit on 10-4-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

The numbers are only parts of equations like adding up letter numbers to sum names.Yes there are values however they are NOT super natural mystic values.They are signifying the nature of the sum.What I've found is the most prominent theme is names because they are essentially sums of the things named...and that's about where the mystery cannot be explored much further.To do so is extreme speculative extrapolation.The numbers purpose is to signify what is, was and will be as John wrote in Revelation.It is not a "mystic code" of past ,present or future historical events.

We can "observe" the patterns however to try and "quantify" what their part in the BIG equation is impossible.There are just to many infinite unknowable invariables.,,and that's my point of the "mysticism" of numerology,kabala etc.It is trying to quantify the unknowable so it's a futile endeavor.It is projecting an effect with no cause.

No, the numbers themselves are not important without the associations, whether it's associations in an equation or its association or relationships or connections or I say tomato, you say tomatoe.

33 not important. I get it from my birthday sure. But it's other connections are what give it it's "mystical" properties. 33 the age Jesus died. The number of years Solomons Temple stood. The number of years King David reigned. The number of beads on muslim prayer beads or they are in numbered patterns of 33. Misbaha and Tasbih. Elohim appears in the bible 33 times. There are 33 gaps, potentially 33 turns of DNA. The spine has 33 vertabrae. Is symbolized as the staff in the caduceus. 11 sephiroth on the Tree of Life, when including the hidden sephiroth Daath, or knowledge. 22 paths. 11+22=33. It's also connected to 37 and even 1111 in a few ways and I'm contemplating starting a new thread or putting that down here.

ANYWAYS, it's the associations and the fact these numbers pop up over and over again that give them significance. Shoot I should have went with 11 since 11 has a ridiculous amount of associations but I have fewer 33 so it's faster lol.

The equations themselves aren't as beautiful to me as the sum and their relationships to the world. Phi or phi wouldn't be what it is today without it cropping up everywhere, giving it the reputation it has today as the Golden Ratio that's found probably everywhere in nature.

To me numbers are just symbols just like anything else and that they have a deeper meaning to convey. By the way, I'm not Christian, I don't even think Jesus existed, just another story like Krishna or Horus to control the population much easier. Just got the feeling you were trying to imply that I believed in the bible literally or something.

No, numerology is just trying to get across that nothing is coincidence, not the numbers that represent your time of birth on a jacked up calendar, or the name you were given at birth. All of it is symbolic and can be broken down into a numerical language who's end sums actually have a message to convey about us. I'm sorry you think astrology and numerology is bogus. You should look yourself.

666 is not superstitious to me at all.I never said that.

I'm sorry, I forgot to put superstitious nonsense in response to your comment. My fingers don't move as fast my mind and I missed that on my double check. I was only referring to the idea that it has a greater impact then imagined or could have a greater impact with the ingraining of 666 as the mark of the Beast on collective consciousness into their unconscious minds.

Before I go any further it needs to be KNOWN so I will state again.The book of Revelation is NOT predictions or prophecies of past present or future historical events.ALL of it is written by"signifying"(it clearly states that in the first verse).There is NOTHING about the "Antichrist" in it at all which is so easily verifiable yet multitudes of people refuse to believe it in complete ignorance of the fact.That kind of speculative extrapolations of the scriptures is strong evidence to why the multitude of "theological" and secular theories about it are patently incorrect.It is a math thing.If someone can't sum 1+1=2 correctly(from the 1st verse!) all of their calculations will most likely be incorrect.

The book of Revelation is about ONE thing (just as all the scriptures) The delivering of mankind (and all the physical universe) from the realm of death.It is a synopsis allegory that has it's "numbers" on the outside and of course the inside in isopsephia.There is no way to "decipher it.It was never meant to be.It stands as a testimony to its truth.That is its sole purpose.Even if it could be "interpreted" it wouldn't change anything.Only the person who understood it would know.It can't be taught it could only be know.It can't be "altered" to "change history..

Well, although I am glad you do not look at the Bible as a literal source of literal, factual source of solid history on what really happened back in the day. But I believe it is symbolic and has many nuggets of Truth like all religions, I'm sure you'd agree to the point in things like in certain philosophical statements. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I mean even deeper then that in all religions.

Couldn't be altered how to change history? It's impact in people who believe in it in some form? That what's written in there will happen no matter what? If it is known and understood in it's true symbolism, it can be taught. Just like anything else.

The 616 "theory" is completely false.It's speculation to cause controversy. The vast majority of all the ancient manuscripts clearly state 666.The mark of the beast is not the number 666.Revelation doesn't say that.666 is the number of the "name"

How is it completely false?

So just another example that sums in equations or the numbers used in the equations only grow more fascinating with their associations. Everything to me is a symbol, living to "non-living".

Not saying it is or it isn't but it has been brought up before. Then 13 becomes the number of the Beast.

en.wikipedia.org...

On that note...the number in Rev 14 is 144 thousand.Revelation 7 is the 144,000.I agree it has a connection to the number nine (most significant "sums" do) .That number is definitely connected to 666 because there were no chapter breaks.Rev13:18 with it's 666 number is followed directly by Rev14:1and it's 144 thousand.These numbers are at the core of the bigger equation of Revelation which is the "testimony" of the deliverance of all of mankind from death ....here-fore called salvation.

Like all math it signifies truth.I see you are familiar with the Fibonacci number(Fn) sequence and as you know the Fn sum the Golden ratio by dividing adjacent Fn.The common core to all sums of equations are ratios(relationships).That is what the math in Revelation is signifying.The Golden ratio which in Rev 21 is called the golden rod of measurement.

Fn3÷Fn4=
2÷3=.666
Fn11÷Fn12=
89÷144=0.61805555555....
Fn13÷Fn12
233÷144=1.61805555555

Again the Golden Ratio by itself means nothing without its associations, connections, relationships, ratios. Tomato, tomatoe. But interesting, I had never looked at Revelations like that or heard about that. Very interesting. I agree on the whole 144,000 thing. But I did take the number into consideration as extra data.

144 thousand isn't a number of a certain "people" that are "special".It signifies the "will be" relationship of mankind to the creator God.The Golden ratio.144,(89/144 and 233/144) thousand/1000 is the first fruit.The first fruit of the harvest to mature(is).

btw phi/Phi is what 1000 signifies.phi is the 21st letter of Greek(btw 21 =Fn8) it's isopsephia number is 500.
upper and lower case
phi=500
Phi=500
500+500=1000

This isn't mysticism of as above so below.... it's math...My point is numbers DO NOT have an isolated meaning as has been taught...in other words an 8 is just an 8.It doesn't" mean" new beginnings as commonly taught by Christians.That is based in numerology superstition.However the number 888 in an equation means ALOT!For example

666²+888²=1110²

That's a Pythagorean right triangle and it has significant meaning in math.666 and 888 are Inextricably linked in that equation(and many many more that are much more complicated!).However they aren't yin and yang Christ and Antichrist.They sum another number and create a multitude of equations that presently mankind has no idea what they mean ...except in practical math application.That is how the creator God has "testified" to the Truth...through the inscrutable language of math...to pervert it into the mysticism of numerology or kabala or bible codes is incorrect and wrong.

Alright, that's interesting. The thing is, you're using the english language, granted their are sounds and words that may be similar, but the system of numerology, I believe, should be used for the language it was designed for. Some rules might be similar, applying Kabalistic, modern day Chaldean, or even Greek numerology.

web.eecs.utk.edu...

Numbers in an equation are not as meaningful to me then the relationships a number has, although including it's use in equations as well.

There is MUCH to be said about the Math however it is NOT "spirit science" or whatever some people call it.No one is going to "figure " out the creator God by gematria or even math.It only signifies what IS.Something as simple as the addition of the sons of Israel simply "signifies" what is true.Is there significance in names YES!!The majority of all my calculations always lead back to names and relationships(ratios)...it is the common thread...however the mysticism has no part of it...it is just a false trail that leads to nowhere.

Knowing truth is the central purpose for everything. It can't be found in mysticism of ANY kind.

You won't figure out the Creator God at all. You may figure out many things, but no one things is going to help you "figure" out God or the All.

EXACTLY! It signifies what is. But what is the sum's relationship to the person. I think it's just deeper then the use in the equation and the end result.

I don't think the trail leads nowhere. For me numerology, astrology and other forms of divination have been useful tools on my own road to Self Discovery and the expansion of my consciousness. There is a deeper meaning when these numbers get applied to consciousness.

What part is the mysticism part. Could you clear up your definition and the how in it's application to numbers.

I don't set my opinions in stone, I always look for deeper answers in life, astrology and numerology have been a part of mystery schools for a very long time. You can figure something out by it's associations and the patterns it weaves.

Here's a site I went to a long time ago that created on my birthday lol and pertains to 11:11.

But anyways, Truth like Phi, is everywhere. Especially in the places you don't think they'd be.

www.greatdreams.com...
edit on 11-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
reply to post by 112233

Here's the trailer for your thread

Maybe Michael Pitt will come up with an answer for you !

I've been meaning to comment on this but I've been distracted by life lol. Plus I missed the post. That is awesome they put that in the movie. Thanks a lot broseph.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join