It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is 11:11?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Numbers will play with your head if you let them like the mysticism of numerology and kabala.Neither of those or any mysticism of "numbers" is true.Numbers in and of themselves don't have a meaning/value until they are in an equation that is summed and NONE of those meanings are mysticism. So superstitious nonsense like 666 is the number of the Antichrist is not based in fact yet many (possibly billions) believe it.

However the fact beyond all the superstitious mysticism of numbers is the reality of the numbers of math "signify" what the physical universe is.Anything that is known(an none of it completely known) has it's veracity based in math..not religion,or psychology or even philosophy.... the basis of truth is math.

However that does not discount that when some of the numbers sum it's almost ...magical.The numbers symmetry has a unique form to it that sometimes at first look doesn't seem so right but then when the patterns are grasped it unfolds like a painting in beautiful proportions, colors and texture.

On that note to make this a somewhat succinct post (which I have very few of) the sums of many equations with 37 are very significant....and yes it does relate to the OP but is just a bit sideways to 1111

The multiples of 37 have patterns of what I call "triplet numbers" because of the number .....111.
37x3=111

The multiples of 37 in patterns of 3 are triplet numbers. and or their multiples.
37x3=111
37x6=222
37x9=333
37x12=444
37x15=555
37x18=666
37x21=777
37x24=888
37x27=999
37x30=1110

btw....I'm making a very long story very short.In the above pattern there are 3 VERY significant numbers/.
666-888-1110.. first some important background......

Languages such as Hebrew and Greek(what the old and new testimony were written in) became alphanumerical where the letters equaled numbers.When the letters of words were "added" in an equation there was a sum which is called gematria(Hebrew( and isopsephia(Greek).
In the book of Revelation 13:18 the "sum" is the essence of what the number of name is.A name is the nature and character of the thing named so the number of it is at the "core" of the names nature.It's not mysticism.... it's math.

As has already been mentioned 666 is the number of the name of the most infamous person who has NEVER lived(nor ever will)...the ANTICHRIST!!!!! ( booo hiss!!!)

and then there is the number of the name 888 in Greek gematria..which is Jesus..well not actually Jesus but the Greek for the Hebrew Yahoshua which is Iesous.....btw..the English Sumerian gematria(A=6,B=12,C=18 etc etc) for Jesus is 444.

and the final number is ...1110 which sums the equation.These 3 numbers form one of the most significant math theorems.The Pythagorean right triangle (triple).
A²+B²=C² or ..3²+4²=5²

666²+888²=1110²
443,556+788,544=1,232,100

This "equation" has multiple implications of MANY thing I won't go into here.However I discovered many interesting patterns inside the number triplet numbers from simple equations that are all triplet numbers(the sums go much deeper than this but always simple.)

443+556=999
788+544=1332
1332/2=666
1+232+100=333

Triplet numbers "replicate" in simple patterns of other triplet numbers in "equations" that in a sense is not math(like I calculated above).It "almost" seems mystical but it isn't....they are "acting" according to their nature.... naturally.

...and yes that worshipped or scorned and not much in between "book of books" is BATHED in these number patterns through sums....and the key many times is through the number 37..however remember 37 is just a number... it needs to be in an equation and when it is ...then it's significance begins to shine.

My point is numbers themselves are not "symbolic" of personality traits.(the falsity of numerology,kabala ,astrology etc..)The sums do have a "life" that is reflective of the numbers...and that is the common thread and where the perversion of mysticism was born of.The beauty is the numbers grow into deep patterns that are intertwined and interconnected mostly in a very simple addition,subtraction,division,multiplication with very basic 3 number equations.

There are MANY more connections of those seemingly opposing numbers of 666 and 888.Spoiler alert..........If you want to know what the "name" of the number of 666 here it is.........................the beast of man..which is exactly what Revelation 13:18 says (where 666 came from).

666 is also summed to another significant math theorem the Golden ratio however it seems math is not dramatic or controversial or mystical enough to just think..it's just...math...not mysticism......however math is in one sense the mother of mysticism....the difference is math is truth...mysticism is the bastard lie because it perverts truth and turns it into "fantasy"where as maths "deeper" truth(usually meaning something simple) is stranger than fiction!!

What always blows my mind when I calculate is some very obvious patterns appear out of seeming chaos.There just doesn't seem to be a way some things are connected until you "see" them calculated....then they are obvious!If the equation is too deep...it's probably deep BS!...

My final point is K.I.S.S...math is logical.There is NO mysticism in it.Yes when you "know" the numbers and their sums they pop up everywhere because of an awareness ...after all EVERYTHING is signified by math...It's inescapable so it shouldn't be that odd the numbers that appear have a "nature" because they're signifying "something"....and that's the rub...what is the RUB!!However.... it all adds up to....

24+30+84+150=288
60+48+84+90+108+6+84+18+30=528

edit on 8-4-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm usually just a lurker but while I was reading this thread I looked at the time and it was 3:33. wtf lol. seriously.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow. I have work and then other friends whom I try to talk in one on one conversations to expand their consciousness. It works. But now I'm here to continue this potentially long topic.

Antlers
I was told ( a long time ago) that 11:11 has nothing to do with the numbers, but it's the actual shape of that familiar image that has meaning. The man who described it said that if we could remove the majority of the filters we have on our senses, we could see the 'real' world. Apparently if you look up into the sky there is a huge shining gateway or portal or something at all times! almost like a sun. It is described as being symmetrical, with two long vertical lines on either side, and two smaller circles in the middle. The digits and he colon on a digital clock just happen to look exactly like this hidden gate ( at 11:11), so we all recognize it, since we can all occasionally peek into he real world.

That is a very interesting theory. I could see that since 11 has been called a gateway. Just to try to connect it to something I've heard as well is that our spirits labor for the soul. That we move up in octaves in the spiritual world. Since I believe big leaps here resonate and have a bigger impact back at higher dimensional worlds.

ANYWAYS, I look at them as schools but I've heard we try to vibrate to resonate and live amongst planets and stars, maybe the 11 is there at all gateways? Really cool idea though.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

NthOther

Antlers
I was told ( a long time ago) that 11:11 has nothing to do with the numbers, but it's the actual shape of that familiar image that has meaning. The man who described it said that if we could remove the majority of the filters we have on our senses, we could see the 'real' world. Apparently if you look up into the sky there is a huge shining gateway or portal or something at all times! almost like a sun. It is described as being symmetrical, with two long vertical lines on either side, and two smaller circles in the middle. The digits and he colon on a digital clock just happen to look exactly like this hidden gate ( at 11:11), so we all recognize it, since we can all occasionally peek into he real world.

They do like to mess with us through symbols, don't they?

Yes they do. I can't wait until we can bring the whole world back to as much Truth as any ancient culture has ever possessed for ALL and freedom of the minds and hearts of all for All. Basically that we win, which is everybody and everything, as alive and as close to Truth as human beings can be and pull ourselves out of this dark age. Sounds ridiculous, but I think it isn't really that difficult, people just need the right inspiration to bring it out of them. Mass synchronistic TMD breakthrough for everyone.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

GoShredAK

I'm also 27 go shred, synchronicity bro.

Dang!

Just read your reply above that too.

My mind is officially blown for the night and that was awesome.

Synchronicity for real. And I'm stoked you recognized 37.

Thanks brother.

Sorry can't contribute much more really to the thread, my mind is all over the place and I'm tired.
edit on 8-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

Broseph that means a lot man. Thanks. I'm glad your synchronistic spidey sense went off. Yeah definitely man, 37 is a crazy number lol. I was tired, too. Shoot I'm tired now, but I wanna reply to this topic and another one lol. But I appreciate that you appreciated it.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Timely
reply to post by 112233

See my fellow members above ...

It may be part of the 24hr. clock that we worship.

Same numbers different day ... ( Bar DST ! ) Ho hum.

I have an alternative.

Switch to 24 hr. time - live it - then see if there is a correlation.
Worth a try !

See you tomorrow week for an update ?

Ed: 11:11 has always piqued my spidey senses too

edit on 8-4-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry TImely for my denseness, could you elaborate?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

seabag
reply to post by 112233

What is 11:11?

Lunch time!!

What did I win??

HAHA! My bad man. At least I'm back where I was at approximately the same time yesterday. I'll give you guys more stuff in a sec. You won yourself more of that great virtue we call patience

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

jibajaba
11:11 really means 4:20

Ouch, that's my last vice. It's just gonna be a hell of a jump because I've quit everything else including being celibate for the last three years, and I've had women(Like synchronistic tests from the All that can be really hard) throw themselves at me half naked at my apartment. Just knock on my door with a shirt and no panties or a big jacket on. Very nice lol. But I didn't do it because I'm celibate but also because one had a fiance in the Marine Corp, I was a Corpsman with 2nd Med. Jacksonville, so I couldn't and the other one was an acquaintances baby momma. But this is the last one and then just a lot more TM. I'm almost a damn monk.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

Dude, Brometheus. Appreciation to the max.

I'm glad to see your back throwing it down.

I think it's a trip how (in my experience anyway) that so many people, especially those in our age group, seemed to wake up simultaneously. At some point within the last five years or so.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Rapha
reply to post by 112233

From the title and

One of the things I learned while studying 11:11 is what it's meaning was. You see I look at esoteric information the way military technology is handed over to the civilian market because much of it is given to us from the Ancient Mystery Schools.

it would seem that the fallen angels want to tempt you into more sin via merging
Numerology + Sound (frequency/resonance) + Geometry to give you both Levitation and Divination.

Note: once you reach the divination part, YHWH will probably send in His hit squad to deal with you for being foolish in taking advice from the regular nephil spirits that deliver these numerical codes to us everyday.

Turn away from the codes whilst you have a chance. If you don't, boredom will set in in 3 months anyway. Lol
edit on 8-4-2014 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

If I get Levitation that would be the bee's knees. Shoot I'm about to start studying more of Edward Leedskalnin, I think that's how you spell it, or the guy that built Coral Castle and read a couple of his books. I've been looking into it from time to time.

Nah, this is a world of illusions. We are all here on our own spiritual journeys of growth. I totally believe I will be given the opportunity to have the chance to have a lot of growth so I don't think the hit squad is coming unless I learn how to teleport, as well.

LOL the boredom. I can't turn away from the numbers. I don't go after them or think about them or dwell on it too much when they are brought up in my life. THEY JUST WON"T GO AWAY lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

23:11 is not the same as 11:11.

You can only expect to see it once per day.
Cuts the odds in half.

Incidentally - I have been seeing this for years - with no observable correlation to anything.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Staroth
I see 11:11 a lot - no idea why that is.

Can I ask you a couple of things if you can do that for me, Staroth?

May you go to the sites I give you unless you already know the info, of course, and tell me what you get?

forevernumerology.com Use the calculating numbers, download calculator and plug in your info. See if any 11's come up.

alwaysastrology.com If you could use their program and get your free birth chart and tell me your sun, moon, and ascendant.

www.5-elemente.org... Your four pillar chart or however many you can get. Like if you don't know your time of birth.

cosmicnavigator.com... Your destiny and natal path on the kabbalah tree of life. Not really too relevant but I don't believe anything is coincidence. All of these are just tools that will help you, help me help you and maybe others as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by 112233

Sorry about that, I accidentally hit Enter and it's like being naked on the highway, it's only happened to me twice. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Naked on the freeway twice or hitting enter to quick twice?

If its naked on the freeway, that needs a thread on its own

Haha no I was just joking.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

I use both 12 hr and 24 hr clocks, depending on device. On devices with the 24 hr clock I see 22:22, 22:33, 15:15, etc. I can't get away from it. I got a text from my sister last nite at 22:22. When I replied she said that she had sent it hours prior... sometimes it's just spooky weird.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

LittleByLittle
You can think of it as a psychic testing signal. Who are capable to receiving telepathic information and bring it up to their conscious minds and notice it.

I look at it more like its just another form of synchronicity. But a lot of times it has a connection with people that have connections to 11 in many different ways. Which to me I think the definition that a lot of numerologists have may bear some truth in that 11 is about service to others. Since I think we are all telepathic as sheet, but TPTB definitely make it seem, or try not to seem, like they are trying to break our pineal gland down as much as possible. But I believe in the placebo effect and that this is a holographic esque place we call reality and we can heal our pineal gland as well if we want to.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

we can heal our pineal gland as well if we want to.

I was wondering if you had any good advice on how to do so?

Personally I think a plant based diet, avoiding fluoride and all the other poisons, and a lot of healthy physical activity and healthy thinking is what it takes.

The healthier you keep your body and mind I think the cleaner connection you have with the universe.
Which enables more of these numerical signs and synchronicity.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

When you see the 11:11 next time, think in your head 'OK you bunch of lazy scumbags, show me what you can give. I demand to start getting codes inside dreams.'

When you start seeing codes in dreams, take note of the color of the sky and environment. How many witches are there watching you? Is there is demon standing next to you?

I am curious to see what others see.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

I like the way 11:11 dove tails into 222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,1010,1212.

I like the way cars with those license plates start appearing in front of you on the road and all clocks participate even when they run + or -minus 5 minutes and ya get Q'd (quantumed) to look at the very exact moment in the NOW.

1 of 2 things probably happening- Quantum Physics or the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing (Conscious vs Unconscious)

Apophenia doesn't explain the phenomena but it can sure try. Science has never been an EXACT science.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

queenofsheba
In my experience someone dies...hate seeing those numbers.

No!! It means it time to clean the cat box!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow. Great post. I'll try to reply. This topic was spontaneous, I actually had no idea what I was going to write and may have changed this topic earlier but somehow while I was thinking about doing this topic I accidentally hit enter and voila. I just ran with it.

Rex282Numbers will play with your head if you let them like the mysticism of numerology and kabala.Neither of those or any mysticism of "numbers" is true.Numbers in and of themselves don't have a meaning/value until they are in an equation that is summed and NONE of those meanings are mysticism. So superstitious nonsense like 666 is the number of the Antichrist is not based in fact yet many (possibly billions) believe it.

Numbers can play with your head, I don't let them play with my head as much as it seems, seeing as how I started a topic about a number in particular. But then again, I've done my fair share of studying on various numbers, especially those termed "master" numbers. I believe there is an exoteric as well as an esoteric value to all numbers. All numerology has some math as a part of it even if it is simple addition, but it is the sum of it's parts since no matter how I add the numbers such as MICHAEL by looking at their placement in the 26 numbered english Alephbat could be 13+9+3+8+1+5+12=51 or 1+3+9+3+8+1+5+1+2=33. The sum IS the important part, but it is found in extremely simple ways and I believe has a deeper meaning beyond just it's exoteric value.

666 might be superstitious to you, but although I've heard it was a mistranslation and the mark of the beast was 616?!? Not going to look for it. But I believe in the idea of a collective unconscious especially that our Minds are connected. 666, which like 144,00 is just a 9. 666 itself could just be earth, earth, earth. In which case you are gonna reincarnate here again poecblay it would just suck if you came back and TPTB got their way. With attempting enslaving the human race even further.

However the fact beyond all the superstitious mysticism of numbers is the reality of the numbers of math "signify" what the physical universe is.Anything that is known(an none of it completely known) has it's veracity based in math..not religion,or psychology or even philosophy.... the basis of truth is math.

I agree and disagree, I think that just like in the quantum world the further we look the more we find. Every number is deeper then just the parts needed to come to the conclusion. What's associated with that number? That's where the zingers are. It's the deeper connections the number has with what? I can show you a person and you can marvel that it's a human being but that person is more then the sum of it's parts. They are normally more deep and complex then one might suspect. Just like numbers. As above, so below.

However that does not discount that when some of the numbers sum it's almost ...magical.The numbers symmetry has a unique form to it that sometimes at first look doesn't seem so right but then when the patterns are grasped it unfolds like a painting in beautiful proportions, colors and texture.

I defintely agree. Although maybe not to your degree since I don't possess your skill in mathematics. But I can appreciate the symmetry in an equation that I can understand lol.

On that note to make this a somewhat succinct post (which I have very few of) the sums of many equations with 37 are very significant....and yes it does relate to the OP but is just a bit sideways to 1111

The multiples of 37 have patterns of what I call "triplet numbers" because of the number .....111.
37x3=111

The multiples of 37 in patterns of 3 are triplet numbers. and or their multiples.
37x3=111
37x6=222
37x9=333
37x12=444
37x15=555
37x18=666
37x21=777
37x24=888
37x27=999
37x30=1110
Edit:37x33=1221

btw....I'm making a very long story very short.In the above pattern there are 3 VERY significant numbers/.
666-888-1110.. first some important background......

Thanks a lot for that. Although I thought you should have added the eleventh one in that equation since I thought it was only fitting.

Languages such as Hebrew and Greek(what the old and new testimony were written in) became alphanumerical where the letters equaled numbers.When the letters of words were "added" in an equation there was a sum which is called gematria(Hebrew( and isopsephia(Greek).
In the book of Revelation 13:18 the "sum" is the essence of what the number of name is.A name is the nature and character of the thing named so the number of it is at the "core" of the names nature.It's not mysticism.... it's math.

As has already been mentioned 666 is the number of the name of the most infamous person who has NEVER lived(nor ever will)...the ANTICHRIST!!!!! ( booo hiss!!!)

and then there is the number of the name 888 in Greek gematria..which is Jesus..well not actually Jesus but the Greek for the Hebrew Yahoshua which is Iesous.....btw..the English Sumerian gematria(A=6,B=12,C=18 etc etc) for Jesus is 444.

Whoa Nelly, it's getting hot in herr. The math is important, no doubt. But every number has deeper symbolism. Numbers in and of themselves are just symbols to convey the sum. But these sums get attached to a lot of different things and ideas. That's what makes the numbers so crazy. Not just the math.

and the final number is ...1110 which sums the equation.These 3 numbers form one of the most significant math theorems.The Pythagorean right triangle (triple).
A²+B²=C² or ..3²+4²=5²

666²+888²=1110²
443,556+788,544=1,232,100

This "equation" has multiple implications of MANY thing I won't go into here.However I discovered many interesting patterns inside the number triplet numbers from simple equations that are all triplet numbers(the sums go much deeper than this but always simple.)

443+556=999
788+544=1332
1332/2=666
1+232+100=333

Triplet numbers "replicate" in simple patterns of other triplet numbers in "equations" that in a sense is not math(like I calculated above).It "almost" seems mystical but it isn't....they are "acting" according to their nature.... naturally.

...and yes that worshipped or scorned and not much in between "book of books" is BATHED in these number patterns through sums....and the key many times is through the number 37..however remember 37 is just a number... it needs to be in an equation and when it is ...then it's significance begins to shine.

My point is numbers themselves are not "symbolic" of personality traits.(the falsity of numerology,kabala ,astrology etc..)The sums do have a "life" that is reflective of the numbers...and that is the common thread and where the perversion of mysticism was born of.The beauty is the numbers grow into deep patterns that are intertwined and interconnected mostly in a very simple addition,subtraction,division,multiplication with very basic 3 number equations.

There are MANY more connections of those seemingly opposing numbers of 666 and 888.Spoiler alert..........If you want to know what the "name" of the number of 666 here it is.........................the beast of man..which is exactly what Revelation 13:18 says (where 666 came from).

That's pretty interesting, what's your background in mathematics? Yeah I agree and disagree that there is beauty to be found in using the 37 in an equation, and using a form of vortex mathematics, but I think it is it's associations that make it so cool. It's symbolism beyond the sum of it's parts or it's exoteric use.

I think there is something to numerology and astrology. Which I'll get into at the bottom of this post.

You're right in Christian terms, 666 is the number of the Beast of Babylon. But also 144,000 who are to be saved according to Revelations is also 9. So the number of the Beast and the number of the saved is 9 and refers to man himself. Which to me is symbolic that we are at the end of a cycle, which is a symbolism of 9, because it comes before 10, number of completion and the greatest of numbers so I've heard according to Pythagoreans. the number that when added with 0 returns you back to 1. 9 to me in reference as the number of man, since other numbers have been associated as the number of man, is symbolizing the end of our cycle and the beginning of a new one. We're just waiting to become the butterfly, so to speak.

666 is also summed to another significant math theorem the Golden ratio however it seems math is not dramatic or controversial or mystical enough to just think..it's just...math...not mysticism......however math is in one sense the mother of mysticism....the difference is math is truth...mysticism is the bastard lie because it perverts truth and turns it into "fantasy"where as maths "deeper" truth(usually meaning something simple) is stranger than fiction!!

What always blows my mind when I calculate is some very obvious patterns appear out of seeming chaos.There just doesn't seem to be a way some things are connected until you "see" them calculated....then they are obvious!If the equation is too deep...it's probably deep BS!...

My final point is K.I.S.S...math is logical.There is NO mysticism in it.Yes when you "know" the numbers and their sums they pop up everywhere because of an awareness ...after all EVERYTHING is signified by math...It's inescapable so it shouldn't be that odd the numbers that appear have a "nature" because they're signifying "something"....and that's the rub...what is the RUB!!However.... it all adds up to....

24+30+84+150=288
60+48+84+90+108+6+84+18+30=528

Again, I believe there is a deeper truth to numbers. There's the exoteric value, and the esoteric value. I don't think you should pay money for something you can learn yourself. You can base life as what you see at face value or you can try to find a deeper meaning behind it. One thing I've learned is don't place set judgements on anything, history should show keeping an open mind and that what is the truth today might not be the truth tomorrow because of discoveries that lead us to touch on even deeper truths.

Yeah K.I.S.S. method I think applies to a lot of things in life. Shoot arguably the most powerful tryptamine entheogen in the world N-N, MtD, is the simplest looking one, simpler looking then seratonin and found in pretty much every entheogen tryptamine in the world. Simplicity is key. Here's some of my math on just my birthday and how the symbolism plays a role in my life. Just using my birthday since my name is rife with symbolism, as well.

5-22-1986

5+22+1986=2013 2+0+1+3=6

5+2+2+1+9+8+6=33 3+3=6

5+22+6=33 3+3=6

5+4+6=15 1+5=6

5221986/9=580220.6666666667 There's your 582 or even the 11, 2, 5, 8 the fixed signs, Fibonacci missing the 3 representative of me also symbolizing the Golden Ratio and 11+2+3+5+8=29 2+9=11 if someone crazier then me were playing with these numbers. Since I found that out from someone with way more free time then me.

2251986/9=250220.6

22051986/9=2450220.6 2+4+5=11+22=33

1986225/9=220691.6

19862205/9=2206911.6

1986522/9=220724.6

19860522/9=2206724

Notice that the 22 is always separated from the other numbers by a 0. It also gives me the reduced single digit form of my birthday into a 6 after the decimal. This was shown to me by a guy who needs some anger management classes who calls himself Raphael. Also in an astrology book I've read 5-19, 5-20, 5-21, 5-22 birthdays are associated with the Star Alcyone, which is associated with 33 degrees.

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

The angel associated with 33 is Michael my first name.

I'm suppose to communicate which 11's normally take action, have a spiritual message for people, try to raise consciousness as much as possible in themselves and in doing so those around them. Gemini Sun, Scorpio moon, mercury in gemini. Gemini's symbol looks like an 11 or a roman numeral 2. Even my chinese zodiac says I'm suppose to be into going forth and communicating to people via 2 fire tigers in my four pillars. Communication is the big one. Anyways, yeah exoteric value which in itself is great just for it's practical purposes in concrete reality but I just think like everything else there is a deeper meaning behind things. The esoteric value.

edit on 9-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join