It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is 11:11?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
In my experience someone dies...hate seeing those numbers.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

GoShredAK
I used to see and hear the number 37 all the freakin time, and I really do believe it's some sort of sign from the universe or something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if the OP has something similar going on with 11:11?

Well I use to see 37 for awhile as well, too. In fact my apartment no bullsheet is 37, the one before was 38, and it's on 3755 Arden Arms. A A. 11. That's looking for it lol.

Plus, other then it's near connection to the simplified form of the equation of the fine structure constant(as you probably know) and I know it bears a connection to the hexagon in that 37 is the fourth of the centered hexagonal numbers. It is one of only a few numbers that can be both centered hexangonal and Star.

My maturity number in Western numerology can be a 37 or a 55, personality number in numerology could be an 11 or a 2 depends if you reduce every name down to a single digit or add all numbers together or add together but don't reduce which is just symbolism of giving it my all, so imagine my surprise when I found out the address of the property I was going to move into was.

37 is a deep number. All the numbers are really deep.

Edit: Forgot to add awhile back I noticed I have a hexagon above my door that secures my deadbolt. It has a hexagon above where I put my key in. My door is the only one that has a hexagon at my complex and it's at 37.
edit on 8-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

queenofsheba
In my experience someone dies...hate seeing those numbers.

Who have you lost in your life in connection to those numbers that would cause you to hate them, queen?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm also 27 go shred, synchronicity bro.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by 112233

Thank you for coming back with some interesting material. We kept the thread going until you returned. Albeit, not your subject matter, but we kept it going awaiting your return.

Des

You are the bomb diggity. Now I'm going to continue posting my thoughts on it lol.

Edit: On second thought I'll wait on those posts. Gotta get up early.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

NthOther

That's it...one louder...11:11....just for the record though mine now says 7:51....but twice a day as well !

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I was told ( a long time ago) that 11:11 has nothing to do with the numbers, but it's the actual shape of that familiar image that has meaning. The man who described it said that if we could remove the majority of the filters we have on our senses, we could see the 'real' world. Apparently if you look up into the sky there is a huge shining gateway or portal or something at all times! almost like a sun. It is described as being symmetrical, with two long vertical lines on either side, and two smaller circles in the middle. The digits and he colon on a digital clock just happen to look exactly like this hidden gate ( at 11:11), so we all recognize it, since we can all occasionally peek into he real world.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Antlers
I was told ( a long time ago) that 11:11 has nothing to do with the numbers, but it's the actual shape of that familiar image that has meaning. The man who described it said that if we could remove the majority of the filters we have on our senses, we could see the 'real' world. Apparently if you look up into the sky there is a huge shining gateway or portal or something at all times! almost like a sun. It is described as being symmetrical, with two long vertical lines on either side, and two smaller circles in the middle. The digits and he colon on a digital clock just happen to look exactly like this hidden gate ( at 11:11), so we all recognize it, since we can all occasionally peek into he real world.

They do like to mess with us through symbols, don't they?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I'm also 27 go shred, synchronicity bro.

Dang!

Just read your reply above that too.

My mind is officially blown for the night and that was awesome.

Synchronicity for real. And I'm stoked you recognized 37.

Thanks brother.

Sorry can't contribute much more really to the thread, my mind is all over the place and I'm tired.
edit on 8-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

See my fellow members above ...

It may be part of the 24hr. clock that we worship.

Same numbers different day ... ( Bar DST ! ) Ho hum.

I have an alternative.

Switch to 24 hr. time - live it - then see if there is a correlation.
Worth a try !

See you tomorrow week for an update ?

Ed: 11:11 has always piqued my spidey senses too

edit on 8-4-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

NthOther

Korg.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Lol ... Did not miss the " 11 " Spinal Tap ref ... heheh !!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I see 11:11 a lot - no idea why that is.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

What is 11:11?

Lunch time!!

What did I win??

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The real question is.. is it AM or PM? Dun dun dun!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
11:11 really means 4:20

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

From the title and

One of the things I learned while studying 11:11 is what it's meaning was. You see I look at esoteric information the way military technology is handed over to the civilian market because much of it is given to us from the Ancient Mystery Schools.

it would seem that the fallen angels want to tempt you into more sin via merging
Numerology + Sound (frequency/resonance) + Geometry to give you both Levitation and Divination.

Note: once you reach the divination part, YHWH will probably send in His hit squad to deal with you for being foolish in taking advice from the regular nephil spirits that deliver these numerical codes to us everyday.

Turn away from the codes whilst you have a chance. If you don't, boredom will set in in 3 months anyway. Lol
edit on 8-4-2014 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

Sorry about that, I accidentally hit Enter and it's like being naked on the highway, it's only happened to me twice. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Naked on the freeway twice or hitting enter to quick twice?

If its naked on the freeway, that needs a thread on its own

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You can think of it as a psychic testing signal. Who are capable to receiving telepathic information and bring it up to their conscious minds and notice it.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

SpearMint
If you look at the clock and it's 2:35 are you likely to make note of it? No, it's just a number. If you look at the clock and it's 11:11 then you're likely to recognise the pattern, it appears special even though it occurs at the same frequency as every other minute. Do an experiment, make a tally of every time you recognise a "special" number or pattern and every time you see one that isn't special. It's just confirmation bias, and you're remember the small amount of times that you see it but not the much larger amount of times you don't. Also, clocks vary in their exact time so of course there's no significance, they also vary across time zones, why would it be special? You have some psychic connection to your particular clock that says "look at me" when it's 11:11?
edit on 7-4-2014 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

I do not think you should stop question the experience. Since my 11:11 experience started with with activation of chakras and notice that the patterns you see are sometimes unconscious triggered to watch the clock to get 11 multipliers. Once you have spent a couple of years seeing this you know the probability is to low to be random. Synchronicity.
edit on 8-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join