It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is 11:11?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Awww crap, the real deal next post.
edit on 7-4-2014 by 112233 because: because I have a twitchy right pinky trigger finger.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
about 49 minutes to 12:00

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

Something I see on my digital clock twice a day. Always twice a day. Never changes.

I think it may be paranormal.......

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Happens to me too... I keep getting all of the other neat combos as well... 11:22, 11:33, 12:22... not sure. Synchronicity? Gas?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Speaking of which, I just looked at the clock...12:18
Coincidence? I think not!!!

(still nothing in ops at this point...let the humor continue)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

SaturnFX
Speaking of which, I just looked at the clock...12:18
Coincidence? I think not!!!

(still nothing in ops at this point...let the humor continue)

Great... just looked at mine and it's 21:22... thanx

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

What is 112233?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I just looked at my clock and it says 2:22...

... i'm a litlle scared... ;-j

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

madmac5150
Happens to me too... I keep getting all of the other neat combos as well... 11:22, 11:33, 12:22... not sure. Synchronicity? Gas?

Gas...definitely gas...

Solved that one...

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

puzzlesphere
I just looked at my clock and it says 2:22...

... i'm a litlle scared... ;-j

I have the 11:11 exorcist coming to my home. Want me to ask if he does 2:22 and send him to your home after he rids me of this dreaded 11:11?

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I used to see and hear the number 37 all the freakin time, and I really do believe it's some sort of sign from the universe or something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if the OP has something similar going on with 11:11?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

You keep seeing/hearing the number 37 huh...

May I ask...how old are you. That sounded creepy...didn't it...

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If you look at the clock and it's 2:35 are you likely to make note of it? No, it's just a number. If you look at the clock and it's 11:11 then you're likely to recognise the pattern, it appears special even though it occurs at the same frequency as every other minute. Do an experiment, make a tally of every time you recognise a "special" number or pattern and every time you see one that isn't special. It's just confirmation bias, and you're remember the small amount of times that you see it but not the much larger amount of times you don't. Also, clocks vary in their exact time so of course there's no significance, they also vary across time zones, why would it be special? You have some psychic connection to your particular clock that says "look at me" when it's 11:11?
edit on 7-4-2014 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sorry about that, I accidentally hit Enter and it's like being naked on the highway, it's only happened to me twice.

So I just wanted this to be a place to really put your thoughts down about it. Just the number 11 has so many connections itself as a number of spiritual revelation. Not telling much to this crowd. Damn, I wanted to make a big entrance and it's like I came out tripped and busted face first
But that's life.

According to ancient cultures such as the Egyptians, Hebrews, Chinese, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, etc. Numbers are important facet of reality and consciousness. As a language, at one level just another form of language, and at another, deep connections to our own seemingly separate forms of consciousness. Since as consciousness we communicate not just on this reality in many different ways. But I believe at higher dimensions and what have you.

One of the things I learned while studying 11:11 is what it's meaning was. You see I look at esoteric information the way military technology is handed over to the civilian market because much of it is given to us from the Ancient Mystery Schools. Something that seems to be in many movies and television shows will always have some semblance of the 11 in there, just pay attention. Not because of the cosmetics of the number but because the people who made the decision the writers or whoever are or were connected to some semblance of the Mystery Schools today.

Yes your right brain and subconscious mind will pick up everything around you and something you want to pick up you will see, hear, give the money where you are always getting multiples of 11 in the change somewhere, people saying the number to you, your first time on jury duty and your on panel 11, people waking you up at that time, getting your first animal a cat and finding out as your taking her home that my ex-gf says she was born on Earth Day: 4-22-2012 and it made me chuckle. She waited to tell me after I finally decided to take her home since she wanted to see if I'd get her without knowing. Skeptics and the relationship was early.

I'm gonna answer some posts because I lost my big entrance lol I'll get it back in a sec, though.

I had to stop to finish replying to someone I had put off for awhile. Then I saw a bunch of people had made some posts. I cracked up albeit. I'm sure I'll reply to some posts throughout after I post this.

edit on 8-4-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by GoShredAK

You keep seeing/hearing the number 37 huh...

May I ask...how old are you. That sounded creepy...didn't it...

Des

Sorry I was eating some delicious spaghetti.

Not creepin me out.

I'm 27.

But who cares about me! The OP is back in the post above mine and has written some good stuff.

edit on 8-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

SpearMint
If you look at the clock and it's 2:35 are you likely to make note of it? No, it's just a number. If you look at the clock and it's 11:11 then you're likely to recognise the pattern, it appears special even though it occurs at the same frequency as every other minute. Do an experiment, make a tally of every time you recognise a "special" number or pattern and every time you see one that isn't special. It's just confirmation bias, and you're remember the small amount of times that you see it but not the much larger amount of times you don't. Also, clocks vary in their exact time so of course there's no significance, they also vary across time zones, why would it be special? You have some psychic connection to your particular clock that says "look at me" when it's 11:11?
edit on 7-4-2014 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

I was living with two guys from work watched tv and smoked pot and did drugs. Only work and tv and getting effed up. Stop for about 6 months only shmoking. Turn 22 on the 22nd and I start seeing 22 and 1111 everywhere I swear I'm sure I was seeing other multiples but those were the ones I remember always popping up in some form. Didn't have internet, only hung out with friends that looked up mindless junk and liked getting messed up. Started training MMA, still slowly getting that synchronistic feeling from that number popping up. Tell friends about it occasionally. Finally, get internet a year and half later and started looking into a DVD I watched called Zeitgeist. Study it's subjects and look up "seeing number 22." BAM I fall in the trap of thousands if not millions of confirmation biaser's who make me think that this is some tripped out crap.

Then I see my numerology chart and to give you a quick run down there are these things called master numbers which are made up of multiples of 11 starting at 11 that are numbers that deal with Self Mastery. All of my numbers in my chart are Master numbers. So when you were like me and basically living under a rock and didn't think sheet of conspiracies or any of the subjects I've studied or study now, it blew me away. So although I do agree the mind picks up everything and our eye can find it, I can honestly say when I've tried to look for it, it never really manifested, which to me was symbolic that instead of always trying to make things happen, let things manifest in their own time, but not without some effort, since the how is just as important as the when.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

ElOmen
reply to post by 112233

What is 112233?

It's my Western numerology chart in many ways, 11 is my Soul urge and Personality number, 22 is my Birthday and Expression number, and 33 is my Lifepath number. 5-22-1986.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It seem like the comments from gay to gay .

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

Thank you for coming back with some interesting material. We kept the thread going until you returned. Albeit, not your subject matter, but we kept it going awaiting your return.

Des

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join