It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Shooter Ironically Criticized Adam Lanza on Facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
When information like this is released, it becomes increasingly difficult to believe the original story for these events. I stated in my previous thread on this topic that I do not like the false flag discussions, as it's far to hard to decipher truth from disinformation. However when it seems as scripted as this, it's extremely hard to ignore.

CNN obtained the Facebook posts of Fort Hood’s most recent accused shooter Ivan Lopez and is reporting that he criticized accused Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza prior to his own supposed shooting rampage and suicide:

Lopez wrote that Lanza “pretends to be a victim of a mental illness followed by addiction to violent video games” and that the shooter sought “international attention” and a “minute of fame as a villain.”
He added, “It is stupid to me that anyone can have easy access to a powerful weapon without being mentally evaluated. This makes the government indirect accomplice… These bastards have perfected their way of attacking studying previous massacres to gain publicity and their minute of fame as a villain. But thanks to Hollywood and the sensational profiling by the media [they] give more power to those intelligent cowards.”

Extremely interesting topic of an alleged shooter to partake right before performing a similar act himself.

Doesn’t that statement seem a bit out-of-character for someone who is himself about to go shoot up a place, killing three and wounding another 16 people before taking his own life?

Obviously Lopez was not “mentally evaluated” specifically so he could purchase the .45-caliber pistol he reportedly used in the Ft. Hood shooting, fitting himself squarely into his own Lanza criticism.

Source Article

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is an important piece of the article that I forgot to quote in the OP:

Whatever the case may be, it is more than ironic that Lopez would specifically reference and condemn Adam Lanza for committing a mass shooting — and blame it on the government not controlling access to firearms for people with mental conditions — right before going out and perpetrating his own mass shooting which is being blamed on having access to a gun while having a mental condition.

Just seems so scripted.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

This is very suspicious but, I will say this, it is the people who blame the failure of the state to fix and make everything better who I might believe would decide to "take matters into their own hands".

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

freakjive
...Just seems so scripted.

I'm with you, freakjive
Supposedly purchased the gun only a month earlier.
Supposedly "just" had an argument with one of the victims...
Must have left the base to retrieve the gun... (?)
Came back loaded to the gills (presumably enough ammo to reload), and goes after quite a few more than the one he'd argued with...that reportedly inspired the 'rampage'... ?
There is a difference between a 'crime of passion' and a 'premeditated murder-spree'. imo

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well, sooner or later, everyone's a hypocrite. Killing people for no good reason then offing yourself is the height of cowardice.

One question though, is why do these military men seem less successful than these kids who have no professional training in their mass shootings? Either way, it's tragic. Some people need to learn how to relax or get a hobby or a dog or something.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Ivan=russian/ Eastern European.
Lopez= Hispanic/Latino

So either they are trying to put hate on both people we are currently struggling with. I.e. Ukraine crisis, Putin, and or immigration and such. Or it is a coincidence that both parents are of both nationalities. But a names a name I guess

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Acousticsasylum

Also it seems VERY scripted, as is most news today. All speculation, no facts.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I do not find this ironic at all. What I do find is a deeply mentally ill service member. Nothing he does or did will make sense to the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

join