It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret passages and odd experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
wow so in real life their ended up being a flood in the basement? Creepy. Maybe there was not an entire passage, (as you say, it would be impossible) but maybe there is some hidden compartment with something in there or even tunnels deeper underground. It might be interesting to do a serious study of the building with city hall. Maybe some horrible event happened down there long ago. Sometimes, evidence of these things WANTS to be found... and when a person who is on the right frequency comes along at the right time, IT calls out to them... like in the movie Stir Of Echoes!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That basement was plagued by leaks since the day I began working there.

I had to shift stock onto shelves not long after I started as puddles seemed to appear in random areas, on occasion even where there were no pipes which is particularly odd.

But I was half expecting it to happen at some point, I tried to find the source of the water to begin with but soon gave up. I was told that it had been happening for a long time and a few people tried to get to the bottom of it with no luck.

It stopped towards the end of my time there, in fact I found very little water in the last couple of months I was there - the flood being the first such incident in quite a while.

<< 1   >>

join