It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
duesprimusvictorimmortali
awakendhybrid

awakendhybid Almost everything I come across gets run through my "feelings filters" to get an idea about what I really think about that information. Even after I've made a decision on that information though I still tend to question it. I still tend to wonder if my personal opinions have been somehow affected by conditioning or if it is really a TRUTH poking at me to accept it.And, I don't know, I guess if I still end up not trusting 'truths that resonate with me' then I suppose it is me I don't trust yet.

I dont see a problem here. 'feelings filters' are just a truth monitor individualized to YOU ALONE as a individual expesson. Of course you will question the information given have you asked yourself this: "where is the information coming from" and why is it noted as you remember or catalog it is somehow important to descibing your being in a totality? Conditioning is an artifact to throw you off the course of Self Discovery. You never will/should question truth its intrinsic to your personality/it defines you. If you dont trust your own intuition where does that leave your soul condition, lost or potencially berefit; living in NO MANS LAND, what would you call it consequencal strife, a missed opportunity, ignorance of circumstance; or all three?
edit on 11-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I think you took my comment a little too seriously. Bahahaha , slow your roll, it's ok to wear a tinfoil hat, I wear one to , you don't have to wear one that's so tight.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sorry it took me so long to get back.

I think our "souls" are electric(the energy in our brains) and I think all living things energy pools somewhere until it gets sent to one of the many universes. When we die, it may be possible that we just skip to another plane of existence. There may be little differences but still pretty close. However, I think that sometimes we can come back as a different person, something else, possibly as an animal, insect, etc. -but most of us don't remember the previous life. I think all this energy just keeps getting circulated. IDK, it's a weird thing to think about.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

12:34....indeed.

Back later...it seems this thread has grown.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
What changed exactly. I was able to see my plan as it unfolded instantly; "right this is true I planned this and remember down to the seconds of the occurance". What happened that caused you to doubt your own plan? You continue to speak of a believe plan; yours or someone elses. I never had a plan of belief, I am the actuator of an event. Belief in a world being revealed to you moment to moment?

Regarding the ‘belief in a plan’… I actually had no such belief, at the time.
I had been searching with some degree of vigor since the Two Owls experience…to fill the vacancy in my belief-system hotel.
When this ‘Experience’ began – I started trying to explain/understand it…
One of the explanations had to do with me being ‘special’…and that someOne or someThing much bigger than me was ‘in charge’ of what was going on…
And – because of the barrage of synchronistic events…I was convinced (growing convinced) that everything that was happening, and my entire life that precededand what would come…had all been ‘scripted’, and was being enforced/implemented by the same someOne-or-Thing – meaning – beyond my control or influence. …Even considering the premise of the OP of this thread.

vethumanbeing …I see this only as a test of your own verve; what was presented to you was you greatest fear factor or the other; a sublime/subliminal sexual componant you are unconciously attacted to. …

That could be. But, a part of what you mentioned earlier – regarding ‘communication with or trust in a higher self/soul/whatever’ was really what took me down the rabbit hole of hopelessness & despair.
Explaining or detailing that transformation would be exhaustive (for you, me and anyone-else trying to skip past page after page of this long story)…
And, other than giving context to what led up to the bared-neck and the ensuing months, I don’t think it’s necessary at this moment in our conversation.

vethumanbeing …Why are you allowing yourself to continue to be degraded (I dont care if they are dreamscape or not) why are you confined to remember/imprinted upon your human soul. Get a backbone. You are not Dyonisis, you are not a harpy fated to be the one that is to have a liver plucked at 4:00 PM. You do not as a Titan are Thalos guarding Zues's treasures. You do not really have 'phonaphobia' and live in fear of the ringing of such.

I’m sure it has to do with ‘beliefs’. I was beaten as a child…if I fought anyone. Beaten twice if I got in trouble for fighting. I never started a fight (except, possibly, with my brother – which is always, arguably, a matter of opinion).
The beatings were always worse than any pain or injury that might have been acquired in a fight.
That said to preface – “I thought/believed someOne-or-Thing was in charge…and, by virtue of the ‘evidences’ that led me to such a ‘belief’…I had no say, nor control…and resistance would be futile, or even result in greater hardship.”
I am not defending said beliefs or actions…just identifying them.
At one point – (I thought many hours had passed – but it was actually only 2 hours or less) – I wondered why I wasn’t dead… I then began to wonder what would happen if I did the unthinkable – and…tried to leave the room.
I arose from the chair – told them I was leaving…and they did everything possible – without physically accosting me – to stop me from doing what I’d said… Blocked the doorway – Said “You can’t leave - We’re not finished” – etc… Eventually, I persisted and got through the door… They rushed around me, to get in front again, and resumed their insistence that I could not go… Don’t remember many specifics of that dialogue, but, I did get past them…and left.
The location was a ‘field-office’, that was also a house. I had been staying there through the weeks for many months, and would return to my home, a hundred-or-so miles away on weekends.
Now – here’s another odd part… The project I was working on had been going for 3+ years.
Two days after that night of horror…the client shut the project down.
So – I had to return to the office-house to retrieve my effects. When I arrived – they (and only they) were there, and tried to resume right where we left-off a few nights before. I went about my business while they tried to get me to engage… Finally, I had everything in my vehicle…was in the vehicle, engine running…and one of them got in front of it (one of their vehicles was parked behind it) and the other was tapping vehemently on my driver-side window, insisting that I roll it down. I did…and…well…you don’t need to know that part, now - - - but, as soon as I could, I began inching forward, until they threw their hands up in disgust and exasperation…and I left (one of them continued talking at me, even as I drove away).
They began calling me… (no longer affiliated by work – so, should have been no good reason) …in fact – they are the only ‘affiliates’ (except one other – that came later) that have ever called me, once we were no longer affiliated by a common project. Constantly trying to insist that I had to return to ‘tie up some daily-contrived loose ends’ of one kind or another (they each lived/resided in that community).
I always felt obligated ( since I had believed that this was all scripted by the Big someOne-or-Thing) to answer their calls…until one day, recalled that I had been able to get up from the chair and walk away from them –and– decided ‘not’ to answer.
After weeks of not answering, or only returning a select few of their calls…they stopped calling.

veteranhumanbeing …Your perceptions are always 'TIMED" in order for you to slot them into the appropriate "I got this I get this" awareness of 'something else' just in the nick of time. Have you given a thought to your sequence of professions and why you engaged in them? There is a clue here very obvious to me.

I don’t think I have considered the ‘timing of perceptions’, before.
But, now that you mention it…
The parties noted above, were boyfriend/girlfriend.
About six months after I stopped taking their calls…and they stopped calling…they called again – this time, in some desperation, as one of them was going into the hospital – fearing for their own life.
I met them at the hospital…and they were nothing-like they had been before.
A year later, the one that had gone into the hospital was hired by my employer…and placed under my supervision. She tried to get me to do her work for her (as was her custom). I refused, and she left.
So – while on the night of the events (and for some time after), I perceived her/them to be ‘Inter-Dimensional Vampires’…I can now see that they definitely had/have vampirical natures in this world, regardless of the validity of the formerly-perceived “Inter-Dimensional” quality.
Sequence of professions…

Maybe I should give that a go.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Riffrafter

12:34....indeed.
Back later...it seems this thread has grown.

There are the other notables; 11:11AM/PM and 1:11PM/AM. Some call them "Angel Time" numbers; I just call them "Angles" of an ascent or descent time related geometric coordinants that involve space time. I will tell you this; all real majick happens at those atomic moments (down to the nanosecond countdown 3.2.1...RESET planned and executed).

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

DonVoigt

I think you took my comment a little too seriously. Bahahaha , slow your roll, it's ok to wear a tinfoil hat, I wear one to, you don't have to wear one that's so tight.

Me too; but (and I would guess yours does not have fashionable upright german shepherd ears). I bought a ToTo dog in 1989 from a kennel in Orland Park IL (what is with the syncronisity happening in this thread).

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Now I am Not! Wook Free for 3 Days!!!! What a week, bring me more! Ha Ha Ha.

Lets see, anything is possible and my beliefs system no longer exist so we are good! Sincw just heard Christ was actually colored, Rome at the time before X-mas started was really into some sick sex partys, and Christmas was pretty much made up! Explains the santa x-mas idea, since here in the US. We pretty much base everything on what we spend during the Season, yet most is on credit to the poor is actually even poorer if you ask me!

One time I upset Vet saying everything was hogwash! Every idea I could actually ponder was basicly coming back to myself. Vet has a way of talking to different Energys, I have to say I relate to Voices. They question everything I do, and wonder why I go off the train of thought sometimes. Just because you hear something does not mean it's true, real or has any meaning until one gets a chance to take a look.

You create a belief out of all the experences so far today. It changes, grow and som parts fade away. What I'm trying to say is I'm making soup! Add this, some of that, something new to the pot of my best Soup in the World! Next week while I'm doing it again, something is either added or did not like the Blending. Used to much, some little at all, yet switch everything!

I see Relg as a book to follow, I see it just as one spice I added to the soup. If interested, try grabbing the Satan Bible and read the Intro!

Rules are Rules and even Satan has to Follow! Relg went out the window that day. Yet the staying in the middle, Knowing Yourself, Oneness, to name afew have stayed around. Really though.

Thats when the door actually Opened. Fact's and storyes became 1% of the whole story! Plus, Where are the Dragons bones? That word is written down even on stone and nope. Never Existed!

I would like to have one as family; pets are more then you think, supper cool if it actually talked! Anyways I'll get to 2 on your list since you ATS people never Sleep!

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WanDash
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing
What changed exactly. I was able to see my plan as it unfolded instantly; "right this is true I planned this and remember down to the seconds of the occurance". What happened that caused you to doubt your own plan? You continue to speak of a believe plan; yours or someone elses. I never had a plan of belief, I am the actuator of an event. Belief in a world being revealed to you moment to moment?

WanDash Regarding the ‘belief in a plan’… I actually had no such belief, at the time. I had been searching with some degree of vigor since the Two Owls experience…to fill the vacancy in my belief-system hotel.

What was the catalyst? You began your search at some point the owls?

WanDash When this ‘Experience’ began – I started trying to explain/understand it…One of the explanations had to do with me being ‘special’…and that someOne or someThing much bigger than me was ‘in charge’ of what was going on
And – because of the barrage of synchronistic events…I was convinced (growing convinced) that everything that was happening, and my entire life that precededand what would come…had all been ‘scripted’, and was being enforced/implemented by the same someOne-or-Thing – meaning – beyond my control or influence. …Even considering the premise of the OP of this thread.

So you are finally coming into the understanding you are the protagonist the one that created this/these events in order to wake yourself up from this dream that is 3D; you finally realize as the orchestrator you now must discover what your 'plan' is. No one else scripted this for you; you are the one in charge.

vethumanbeing …I see this only as a test of your own verve; what was presented to you was you greatest fear factor or the other; a sublime/subliminal sexual componant you are unconciously attacted to. …

WanDash That could be. But, a part of what you mentioned earlier – regarding ‘communication with or trust in a higher self/soul/whatever’ was really what took me down the rabbit hole of hopelessness & despair.

I know exactly why; as you planned it all; you for some reason disallowed your higher selves to talk to you (rescue you when in dire straits). In order to explain this: I told my higher beingness before I incarnated to not interfere even if I was suffering/suicidal/exploring very dark human emotional places; its a necessary evil to have to experience. You seem to be beating yourself up over this simple exploration which to me is perfectly normal for one exploring soul existance on earth. STOP.

WanDash Explaining or detailing that transformation would be exhaustive (for you, me and anyone-else trying to skip past page after page of this long story)…And, other than giving context to what led up to the bared-neck and the ensuing months, I don’t think it’s necessary at this moment in our conversation.

The fact you observed a transformation within yourself is remarkable. I usually write them down document them; as perhaps one day will all be revealed as the ravings of a crazy person or that which we all are just recognised sooner than the average bear.

vethumanbeing …Why are you allowing yourself to continue to be degraded (I dont care if they are dreamscape or not) why are you confined to remember/imprinted upon your human soul. Get a backbone. You are not Dyonisis, you are not a harpy fated to be the one that is to have a liver plucked at 4:00 PM. You do not as a Titan are Thalos guarding Zues's treasures. You do not really have 'phonaphobia' and live in fear of the ringing of such.

WanDash I’m sure it has to do with ‘beliefs’. I was beaten as a child…if I fought anyone. Beaten twice if I got in trouble for fighting. I never started a fight (except, possibly, with my brother – which is always, arguably, a matter of opinion).The beatings were always worse than any pain or injury that might have been acquired in a fight.

Physically fought anyone; I suppose Id be smacked if Id lost the tussel, generally I could
'reason' my way out of any arguement (whip them into submission with logic).

WanDash That said to preface – “I thought/believed someOne-or-Thing was in charge…and, by virtue of the ‘evidences’ that led me to such a ‘belief’…I had no say, nor control…and resistance would be futile, or even result in greater hardship.”
I am not defending said beliefs or actions…just identifying them.

How can I explain this to you "SOMETHING IS IN CHARGE" and its US. We are God Partical and will not wake up to realize it. We are not Demi-God possessions we are not evolved from a simian specie. WE ARE IT.

WanDash At one point – (I thought many hours had passed – but it was actually only 2 hours or less) – I wondered why I wasn’t dead… I then began to wonder what would happen if I did the unthinkable – and…tried to leave the room.
I arose from the chair – told them I was leaving…and they did everything possible – without physically accosting me – to stop me from doing what I’d said… Blocked the doorway – Said “You can’t leave - We’re not finished” – etc… Eventually, I persisted and got through the door… They rushed around me, to get in front again, and resumed their insistence that I could not go… Don’t remember many specifics of that dialogue, but, I did get past them…and left.

Well, I had a similar expirence; I was told you cannot leave yet, you have to interview with another board certified something or other. So another 30 minutes elapsed as there was no reason to detain me I was let go. The initial psychiatrist (I freely chose to see as he needed to have some information regarding these strange occurances happening in my life) chased me down in the parking lot saying "no dont go I need to talk to you"; I turned to him and told him "YOUR WIFE THAT LEFT YOU 2 MONTHS AGO IS NEVER COMING BACK TO YOU". He stood there open mouthed. He blew a great chance into delving into the mind of what exactly (I didnt have to pay for a session as if ever I would; they were happy to talk to me up to a point where for them it became risky either "diagnose" or publish rubbish (I allowed it reason being; to prove a point somewhere is recorded (akashic record) that the psychiatric community in this decade is FLAWED in its method). Ill address the second half of your post later.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Dude! Do hope you were at Ordway, CO! Hell, single cell, drugs and hooch! You who think Prisons are closed, cold and nasty! Wrong! Home is where the Heart Is! Learn to accept anything as Home, you are doing Good! One could either cry or make Hell Home. LOL

I remember playing cards, walkthrough and teir 3 was a go! Group of 3 on each teir, 3 total; my team stopped! We have numbers, some gaurds know names! She said, Digs? What the hell are you on? Stamp! Walked away and said to be cool! The other 2 followed!

The Day! While on the bus there. My mind had me thinging gangraped, fighting, no tv, music I was gonna Die! Going through check-in; 2 hours! Saw the door to the Yard! My ass was not even 10 feet, my name was called!

It's about time!

Prisons are a waste of money! Should be lockdown 24/7 have nothing, and luckie to eat twice a day! End of Prison system, and crime!

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Yet I uses Gold as a Hat! Foil can cause cancer, well the state of CA said so! Although Lead works better! It never killed any kids I knew! Who has ever heard of some chile dieing from lead?

No Man! Seeing where you were going, thats all!

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by WanDash

Now I am Not! Wook Free for 3 Days!!!! What a week, bring me more! Ha Ha Ha.
Lets see, anything is possible and my beliefs system no longer exist so we are good! Sincw just heard Christ was actually colored, Rome at the time before X-mas started was really into some sick sex partys, and Christmas was pretty much made up! Explains the santa x-mas idea, since here in the US. We pretty much base everything on what we spend during the Season, yet most is on credit to the poor is actually even poorer if you ask me!

You are way too much fun Infoseeker. That whole thing of Abrahams Sons creating Judism and Islam (semetic) is beyond me; seems counter productive/cause a huge rift in the family dynamics.

InfoseekerOne time I upset Vet saying everything was hogwash! Every idea I could actually ponder was basicly coming back to myself. Vet has a way of talking to different Energys, I have to say I relate to Voices. They question everything I do, and wonder why I go off the train of thought sometimes. Just because you hear something does not mean it's true, real or has any meaning until one gets a chance to take a look.

I must have been taking myself far too seriously that day and immediatly forgot any peevishness. So if you are hearing yourself talking to yourself and recognising it; its a good thing. Many people have been manipulated into thinking 'hearing voices' is a first class ticket to the loony bin.

Infoseeker You create a belief out of all the experences so far today. It changes, grow and som parts fade away. What I'm trying to say is I'm making soup! Add this, some of that, something new to the pot of my best Soup in the World! Next week while I'm doing it again, something is either added or did not like the Blending. Used to much, some little at all, yet switch everything!

Its a personal belief system soup not someone elses one has to Tithe to.
Im not sure Id add Satans bible spices to the 'Relg' soup mix (not in a pressure cooker), maybe in field; using a fortified witches cauldron of iron; stay back 50 feet it might explode (question to all is Infoseeker playing a part for effect 'a sasha cohen' character) and/or does it matter at all? Still seriously, dont play with "the satanic bible" or have "the alchemists Cword" in your home library. If you are raided by known "BATFE" (bureau of alcohol tobacco firearms and expletatives) agents they will take picture of these books and you might be in violation of something you never thought of as a heretical threat; sieze your library and any firearms located in your closet.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Why? One never knows if ones a bot these days! One here could be AI, computer from another world or even a person! Take your time and think about it. There is no answeres, just thoughts we share Togetter!

Soul. Short ver would be a battery, Energy used = less energy. Making your own Energy is different. Some say giving it away brings more while others come take it away from you. Your job is nothing more then allowing your to grow, blening with other Energys and making it even larger so more people can, See The Light!

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Just the Intro!

Never had to pick it us again. Fastest Book I ever read! 1,000 disk download at a split second!

BE FORWARNED

You can do Anthing You Want! Just remember Payback is Tenfold! Might have been 3, long time ago! Seemed to answere a question, timing, moment, right place. Who Knows. remember, Sweet and Sour is a key!

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If one really needs to get back on track, really read History! Not what is taught in schools, stories, and tails from long ago. Lies, gaps, and very much hidden from most of us. Stone Carvings don't Lie!

People do.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
WanDash
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

WanDashThe location was a ‘field-office’, that was also a house. I had been staying there through the weeks for many months, and would return to my home, a hundred-or-so miles away on weekends.Now – here’s another odd part… The project I was working on had been going for 3+ years.

What was the project (top security clearance) my family has been involved with the Titan ICBM (decommisioned '83)/Minutman maintainance/launch program for 5 decades.

WanDash Two days after that night of horror…the client shut the project down. So – I had to return to the office-house to retrieve my effects. When I arrived – they (and only they) were there, and tried to resume right where we left-off a few nights before. I went about my business while they tried to get me to engage… Finally, I had everything in my vehicle…was in the vehicle, engine running…and one of them got in front of it (one of their vehicles was parked behind it) and the other was tapping vehemently on my driver-side window, insisting that I roll it down. I did…and…well…you don’t need to know that part, now - - - but, as soon as I could, I began inching forward, until they threw their hands up in disgust and exasperation…and I left (one of them continued talking at me, even as I drove away).

What was it they were interested in regarding your employment? Why were you there, what is the pattern of your employment, first position to last; for me it was always the fact that nuclear warheads were involved. This is a God force application left in human hands; a game changer that with one misstep could destroy the world. Keys in hand (stewardship a huge responsibility). I do need to know those parts you refuse to discuss. Are you asking for an opinion/help? Im dead ended at this point.

WanDash They began calling me… (no longer affiliated by work – so, should have been no good reason) …in fact – they are the only ‘affiliates’ (except one other – that came later) that have ever called me, once we were no longer affiliated by a common project. Constantly trying to insist that I had to return to ‘tie up some daily-contrived loose ends’ of one kind or another (they each lived/resided in that community).

What were the loose ends? What was the common project?

WanDash I always felt obligated ( since I had believed that this was all scripted by the Big someOne-or-Thing) to answer their calls…until one day, recalled that I had been able to get up from the chair and walk away from them –and– decided ‘not’ to answer.After weeks of not answering, or only returning a select few of their calls…they stopped calling.

I dont know what to say, I instead would have wanted to know what they wanted.

veteranhumanbeing …Your perceptions are always 'TIMED" in order for you to slot them into the appropriate "I got this I get this" awareness of 'something else' just in the nick of time. Have you given a thought to your sequence of professions and why you engaged in them? There is a clue here very obvious to me.

WanDash I don’t think I have considered the ‘timing of perceptions’, before. But, now that you mention it…
The parties noted above, were boyfriend/girlfriend.
About six months after I stopped taking their calls…and they stopped calling…they called again – this time, in some desperation, as one of them was going into the hospital – fearing for their own life. I met them at the hospital…and they were nothing-like they had been before.

How so, were they different people, appearance or affect wise? Why were they fearing for their own lives (you thought were boyfriend/girlfriend) which again we climb into the hamster wheel; what were you working on in that employment environment?

WanDash A year later, the one that had gone into the hospital was hired by my employer…and placed under my supervision. She tried to get me to do her work for her (as was her custom). I refused, and she left.
So – while on the night of the events (and for some time after), I perceived her/them to be ‘Inter-Dimensional Vampires’…I can now see that they definitely had/have vampirical natures in this world, regardless of the validity of the formerly-perceived “Inter-Dimensional” quality. Sequence of professions…

Maybe I should give that a go.

Interesting and why not; perhaps they were, seeking you out to somehow save them or ride your energy? Ive had that happen. Given an obvious 'sequence' of professions; take another look, it might reveal something to you. Why do you think you may be a 'person of interest'.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by WanDash

… …You create a belief out of all the experences so far today. It changes, grow and som parts fade away. What I'm trying to say is I'm making soup! Add this, some of that, something new to the pot of my best Soup in the World! Next week while I'm doing it again, something is either added or did not like the Blending. Used to much, some little at all, yet switch everything!
…If interested, try grabbing the Satan Bible and read the Intro! …

I was interested, and, in fact, did look into Satanism (numerous versions), Temple of Seth, Rosicrucianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam… All of them seemed convincing in one way or another.
I just couldn’t believe that…only one was right…and everyone-else – wrong.

infoseeker26754
…Where are the Dragons bones? That word is written down even on stone and nope. Never Existed! …

I am still holding to the hope that we/I find one (before my dog does - - - I’m pretty sure that’s what happened to the bones).

infoseeker26754
reply to post by WanDash

…Dude! Do hope you were at Ordway, CO! Hell, single cell, drugs and hooch! You who think Prisons are closed, cold and nasty! Wrong! Home is where the Heart Is! Learn to accept anything as Home, you are doing Good! One could either cry or make Hell Home. LOL …

Pretty much due north of there, almost to the Nebraska line.
Minimum –to– Maximum
Lethal Fence (designed by someone in South Africa, if I remember correctly)

infoseeker26754
…Prisons are a waste of money! Should be lockdown 24/7 have nothing, and luckie to eat twice a day! End of Prison system, and crime! …

I agree that they are a waste…of a lot of things.
They seem to be a breeding ground for more of what they’re supposed to fix.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
What was the catalyst? You began your search at some point the owls? …

The Two Owls were a fork in the road kind of experience. More like a 180* kind of fork, though.
I continued to hold/hope that I would only have to change bits & pieces of my belief-system…then, became involved in an online discussion group…that actively discussed questions, matters and issues similar to this thread. The group was comprised of people of various religious & philosophical mindsets, but we got along very well considering the differences. As time, conversations, further reading & contemplation and life-events continued to reshape my belief system, and when I was on the verge of full-blown atheism, a catalytic event did take place.
The effect was immediate. Fully transformed from a bumbling fool who thought of himself far too highly, into a continual waterfall of tears. (Made it difficult to work, as much of my work was performed in public settings.).
Again – and, sorry for the side-step, but – this (the catalyst) is what I am unable to share, at this time.

vethumanbeing …So you are finally coming into the understanding you are the protagonist the one that created this/these events in order to wake yourself up from this dream that is 3D; you finally realize as the orchestrator you now must discover what your 'plan' is. No one else scripted this for you; you are the one in charge. …

I will say that, today, I highly suspect the same. At the time, I was pretty sure it was someOne-or-Thing else.

vethumanbeing …I know exactly why; as you planned it all; you for some reason disallowed your higher selves to talk to you (rescue you when in dire straits). In order to explain this: I told my higher beingness before I incarnated to not interfere even if I was suffering/suicidal/exploring very dark human emotional places; its a necessary evil to have to experience. You seem to be beating yourself up over this simple exploration which to me is perfectly normal for one exploring soul existance on earth. STOP. …

Thanks for the explanation & advice.
I look upon what you said with…hope.

vethumanbeing …The fact you observed a transformation within yourself is remarkable. I usually write them down document them; as perhaps one day will all be revealed as the ravings of a crazy person or that which we all are just recognised sooner than the average bear. …

It is all written down… 600+ pages.

vethumanbeing …How can I explain this to you "SOMETHING IS IN CHARGE" and its US. We are God Partical and will not wake up to realize it. We are not Demi-God possessions we are not evolved from a simian specie. WE ARE IT. …

vethumanbeing …I had a similar expirence; I was told you cannot leave yet, you have to interview with another board certified something or other. So another 30 minutes elapsed as there was no reason to detain me I was let go. The initial psychiatrist (I freely chose to see as he needed to have some information regarding these strange occurances happening in my life) chased me down in the parking lot saying "no dont go I need to talk to you"; I turned to him and told him "YOUR WIFE THAT LEFT YOU 2 MONTHS AGO IS NEVER COMING BACK TO YOU". He stood there open mouthed. He blew a great chance into delving into the mind of what exactly (I didnt have to pay for a session as if ever I would; they were happy to talk to me up to a point where for them it became risky either "diagnose" or publish rubbish (I allowed it reason being; to prove a point somewhere is recorded (akashic record) that the psychiatric community in this decade is FLAWED in its method). Ill address the second half of your post later. …

You say “We” are in charge… I can’t argue for or against that.
All I know is something WAY bigger, was doing stuff that normal-plodding-through-life me cannot do on a normal-plodding-through-life day.
If that was God-Particle-Me…I wish I wouldn’t have been so devious in some of my methods. I would like to learn some of those tricks…and would like to ban some of them from ever being used again (on anyone).
Nevertheless – it (or, at least, something very similar) is certainly the explanation that has become more resounding, since…

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash and Infoseeker regarding prison systems

Um well, dont get arrested in Maricopa county Arizona. Welcome to Joe Arpeigo
sp? world. Wear pink underwear; those that dont fit within actual walls live in a tent city (we are talking Phoenix here in the summer 118 degrees); baloney sandwiches and koolaid orange drink a milk carton reminder of grade school (save it for your instant coffee you have to pay for) and an orange, or an apple or mebe a cookie. The women in his facility tried to go on a hunger strike, because the meals were not varied enough even though (3 squares a day); all approved by the ASPCA oh; I mean the ACLU; mystery meat smothered in gravy over bisquits vegetables, lots of starches (to make you sleepy and complacent) and a real chicken leg on Sundays. The message, dont commit a crime in Arizona and be convicted of it unless you really like baloney. What are these convicted felons thinking, they are going to be rewarded WITH Michelein Starred cuisine during their incarceration?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Baddogma
Hmmm... that was a half-arssed OP.... seemingly whizzed up on a phone between the hash bar and the potty... but the fact that it gained traction and is now on the "front page" speaks volumes about something or other.

But as people are only capable of focusing on one or three things at a time, taking a second to ponder this thing, life, we are experiencing is never a bad thing... unless one is morbid and realizes we could be puppets ...at the whim of a dreadful, deranged, bored god-entity.

LMAO!

What a perfect post for this thread.

Sharp-edged humor, cognitive dissonance & truth all in 2 very short paragraphs!

You hit the trifecta with this one. It deserves 3 emoticons...

Feel free to apply where appropriate...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join