It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

You could use Christ, Buddha and the like. They held the world as if it was theirs. Nothing to do as Owned, more like caregivers who had the extra energy to carry farward like the Light Givers.

It is one duty to offer your own power to help the world no matter how small it may be. Really, Life is the only thing inportant. Pass it on so it can move, grow and continue in whatever way it can.

Everything else is just the game, veil you yourself play as Ego. If your not helping the Whole. What good are you? Your either helping live continue or killing it slowly. Even your own. Just like the Fly, bug or snake, really did not have to kill it. Grap a cup, put it outside. We call them pest's, only it's their World Too!

How did we get this Right?

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Some of your response did not post on my screen – so, I’ve included it, here…

vethumanbeing …It was unbelievable (an entire vanilla white birthday cake in the round 2 layer traditional) what was most intreging was what it said around the one candle burning: "Today is the day to be celebrated as you are finally born". Broccoli and carrots, jeez I at least got a hotdog within a bun and mustard. What they didnt have a grocery store near by; I would have demanded at the least a large bag of 'Cheetos' and a coke. …

No grocery stores within a few miles of the place… There was a Walgreens a couple of blocks away… But, alas – I’m over it.
Happy Birthday! (Did you eat all of it?)
How odd! How odd!

VHB … it happened literally within 7 minutes of leaving the hotel room door. Manager of the hotel was contacted after I was in custudy 2 hours later. They knew my entire name beforehand (this was when the manager was informed a ToTo dog is on the loose and to find it). Im pretty sure I orchestrated all of this before incarnating in this lifetime, and simply forgot. You are having similar problems yourself (its the rules) you may think "I have these plans for this next lifetime" go over it again and again, and are told you will not be allowed to remember (you say; of course I will). NOT.

WanDash … Why do you think/feel that you would be able to go toe-to-toe with Demi-Gods, if they are real? Maybe your understanding or definition of Demi-Gods is a little different from what I have understood (read). …

VHB Funny you should finally get around to that (because I created them and know exactly how they tick) they have been anticipating the possibility I may have actually incarnated. No need for me to be 'Undercover Boss' anymore; its too late for them (they had their chance). Have I ever incarnated before? yes as the individual expression of the humanbeing; hense my name. What can I say it is my truth/reality of what I am. Imagine Jesus's tribulations (he, Moses, Abraham, and John B. should have been locked up). These are my percievable truths as I understand my being is all.

Oh…
Well…
(I think I already knew that…but…needed a refresher course.)
So – you are well past a Messiah complex…

I’m glad it’s you.
For a while, I thought it was me…and, I didn’t like any of the endings I saw in store, if I was right.
So – I then went to a Devil complex…
And then found a complex even lower…(one, where even Hell was embarrassed to call me a resident)…and eventually, settled on a complex just below the bottom of the barrel.
I thought that fit better…and have stayed pretty closely aligned to the same, since.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

while growing up Loved Kirk, Spock and felt I was there. One day while over at my Auint's found a book how Star Trek started. That was 36yrs ago!

Another time while in prison, knew a man that actually drew starships, stations down to the Tee! Whole citys even! On other worlds! Had 30 yrs on me, was 20 at the time. Said he even drew some of the stuff on Star Trek in the past. Right! Prison! Okay.

Yet the drawings were so detailed, even the windows you could actually see outside them! People, plants, nothing left out but the fact it was on paper! Even had Special Visits to his cell to take a look! Blew my mind since no one can just come into a prison and visit anyone in their cell!

In order to draw something so fine a picture. One would have either been there or actually been part in the making of them! I believe his name was Todd, 102-51375.

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Baddogma
Hmmm... that was a half-arssed OP.... seemingly whizzed up on a phone between the hash bar and the potty... but the fact that it gained traction and is now on the "front page" speaks volumes about something or other.
But as people are only capable of focusing on one or three things at a time, taking a second to ponder this thing, life, we are experiencing is never a bad thing... unless one is morbid and realizes we could be puppets ...at the whim of a dreadful, deranged, bored god-entity.

Oh you have no idea the attempts at hamstringing IT (this particular demi-God) that have been made. Its like a Jack-in-Box toy; just when you thought you had silenced it; torn its head off (pulled/removed the metal winder); it continues to wield power. Is it at this point just a pattern of residual over and over patterns/movements imbeded as memory in the limestone? I would imagine the latter. Kind of like in 200 years someone (or many millions) have the same thoughtform regarding the legitmacy of a crucifix representing the metaphor of Jesus's sacrifice of sins; a huge religious/dogma laden/belief system. This one actually has the balls to have a name and people actually talk/channel IT, believe and publish books concerning:" "Source Entity Speaks about God" "Source Entities take on Karma" (a textbook narcissist you dont even know exists and manipulates anyone that will listen to it). You might ask how I know these self inflated beings exist? You BadDogma said it best as this demi-god is derranged and powerhungry. Three ways to tell; in its own words as others have 'channeled'.
1. Why do you always want to talk of human evolution or the human at all, I thought the conversation was about me; not the human.
2. Why do you have a self ordained proclivation (self determinism) to making and drinking alcohol?
3. Dont go behind my back to talk to your idea of an 'Origin' (that would be its creator).
edit on 10-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Im not sure why you are trying to decifer truth outside of your own
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Hmm...okay, let me see if I can find words for the ideas floating around in my head:
I guess I use the word belief loosely...but at the same time I see myself willing to admit that what I would LIKE is for it to be a belief and actually be able to trust it.
Almost everything I come across gets run through my "feelings filters" to get an idea about what I really think about that information. Even after I've made a decision on that information though I still tend to question it. I still tend to wonder if my personal opinions have been somehow affected by conditioning or if it is really a TRUTH poking at me to accept it.
And, I don't know, I guess if I still end up not trusting 'truths that resonate with me' then I suppose it is me I don't trust yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

awakendhybrid

Almost everything I come across gets run through my "feelings filters" to get an idea about what I really think about that information. Even after I've made a decision on that information though I still tend to question it. I still tend to wonder if my personal opinions have been somehow affected by conditioning or if it is really a TRUTH poking at me to accept it.
And, I don't know, I guess if I still end up not trusting 'truths that resonate with me' then I suppose it is me I don't trust yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

We paint the picture so small in our lives, limiting it. Then one day something comes along and extends it somewhat so you are left without understanding. Then one goes about finding what just happened and begins to unravel it.

For me, somethings do not have an understanding, no need to. It is just what it is so just allowing helps. It is there and might as well allow it to have its space. I know when its going to happen, has happen and either you or itself are catching up.

Not everything is on the same plane, vibration as you. Energy is just energy, slow, fast, beats, towns and lights. It never stops! The problem's comes when you try to stop it from moving!

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by WanDash

...You could use Christ, Buddha and the like. They held the world as if it was theirs. Nothing to do as Owned, more like caregivers who had the extra energy to carry farward like the Light Givers.
...It is one duty to offer your own power to help the world no matter how small it may be. Really, Life is the only thing inportant. Pass it on so it can move, grow and continue in whatever way it can.
...Everything else is just the game, veil you yourself play as Ego. If your not helping the Whole. What good are you? Your either helping live continue or killing it slowly. Even your own. Just like the Fly, bug or snake, really did not have to kill it. Grap a cup, put it outside. We call them pest's, only it's their World Too!
...How did we get this Right?
...Peace

Please do not take any of this as an assault on your beliefs... I am a non-believer. Not a dis-believer.
I have been a believer most of my life. Since then, I am more reluctant than the most skeptical skeptic to 'believe' anything. I, however, have one antenna in continual SEARCH mode...looking for, and hoping to find...something...to believe...in.
So - if I present a question to your belief/s...please know that I honor your right to...believe...them - and, hope never to sway you from them...unless...I have found...or know...something worth such a risk.
That said - anytime someone purports to "know" something that I do not find inherently "knowable", I probe...to see if their knowledge &/or source/s thereof, are worth spending the limited time I have left in this life...considering/researching/pursuing...
Thus -
1. Do you believe that Jesus &/or Buddha &/or Krishna &/or any-other-such legendarily/historically iconic persons possessed some innate advantage (virtue, power, charisma, Deity...whatever) over all the rest of the great and long lineage of...mankind?

2. You claim that we (each, individually, at least) have a/some inherent duty... Why do you think it is that, some (yourself, being one) would count this an 'inalienable' requisite...while, apparently, 1/2 to 3/4 of the rest of humanity...do...not. And...WHY...do the most selfish...and greedy...and deceitful...and (you know who I'm talking about)...get...and continue to get more/most of...the...STUFF...?

3. Why is there such a disparity between/among all of mankind...regarding 'brother/sister-hood' & compassion...if there is a built-in, undeniable...code?

Sorry to burden you with such questions. No need to answer if they require too much effort & time ---- I know you're busy.

Thanks for your thoughts!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

awakendhybrid

reply to post by vethumanbeing

Hmm...okay, let me see if I can find words for the ideas floating around in my head:
I guess I use the word belief loosely...but at the same time I see myself willing to admit that what I would LIKE is for it to be a belief and actually be able to trust it.

maybe you should make you conscious mind aware of the reason you find yourself not able to trust your belief. i find that whenever i have that feeling it helps to be introspective and fully realize why i have any doubt. if you make your mind conscious of the problem you can decide to either keep that belief or discard it.

i think of beliefs like programs that upload and download. that way i can instantly take on a belief or habit without questioning it. i developed this method of thinking in 2012. during this time i was reading seth speaks. i was already noticing the number snychroniciteys on my watch and phone i even started screen capturing my phone when it happened. i also started to notice that the events happening through out my day were matching up with the topics in the book when i read it later on that night. so i started applying everything i read in the book without even questioning it. i felt that i could trust the books message and it worked.

thats the current method im using. the things that most people consider subconscious beliefs can easily be found out with introspection. i also have a good rate of materializations and snychroniciteys so i assume it works.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Sorry if this response seems insubstantial...but...
Cool!
I would like to know more... If/When you have time and/or are ready.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by WanDash

Gean Roddenbeny made Star Trek right?
You do know the idea came from some data found in a computer the Gov had right? One day a cleaning being done and a file was found way back in the 60's!
That was one big computer and one very large file! No one knows How it got there so the story goes! I do not recall any computers that good back then, and if so. One would have needed 1,000,000 floppy disks to input the infomation!Peace

Its not a myth, Gene Roddenberry was a seer time traveler, that was inserted into the mid '60s to change persceptions of 'posibles' regarding such ideaforms as parallel universes, the idea space time was not real, (trekies have to take it from here) into to a mass market Television audience that was experiencing "I Dream of Jeannie" and "Bewitched"; that lasted 3 seasons, not bad introducing everything dimensionally existing beyond the 3rd. Roddenberry was a genious seerer in the same sense as was Nicoli Tesla; Stanley Kubrick (just not as reviered).
edit on 10-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by WanDash

while growing up Loved Kirk, Spock and felt I was there. One day while over at my Auint's found a book how Star Trek started. That was 36yrs ago!

Another time while in prison, knew a man that actually drew starships, stations down to the Tee! Whole citys even! On other worlds! Had 30 yrs on me, was 20 at the time. Said he even drew some of the stuff on Star Trek in the past. Right! Prison! Okay.

Yet the drawings were so detailed, even the windows you could actually see outside them! People, plants, nothing left out but the fact it was on paper! Even had Special Visits to his cell to take a look! Blew my mind since no one can just come into a prison and visit anyone in their cell!

In order to draw something so fine a picture. One would have either been there or actually been part in the making of them! I believe his name was Todd, 102-51375.

Peace

I was a "Corrections Officer" for a brief (very brief) stretch.
Found more camaraderie with the incarcerated, than most of my fellow-officers.
Hated the entire stint...
Hated the indoctrinations - "How do you know when an Inmate is lying? Their lips are moving..." (WaahHaHaHaHa! - in chorus)
How can people accept this idiocy?
...because they need work?
Yep...
But - some of them - were so much like what we see, constantly in the news... This is my chance to "BUST" somebody up!
(but not without the help of quite a few of their buddies...all dressed in riot gear, shields, and Pepper Spray Canons...).
I had only one 'bad' experience with one of the incarcerated through my 8 months of...service.
Everyone-else (with many of them being in Ad-Seg) treated me as I treated them...
I saw some unbelievable talent within those walls. Some amazing beauty. And...a lot of fear, and desperation.
I am very pleased to meet you.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

when i imagine things its in complete 3d and i can add as much detail as i want and my dreams are very vivid. so its not that hard for me to think up symbols like files and documents and associate them with functions I'm my mind to download and upload beliefs. or at least thats what i used to do. now i don't have to keep track of the beliefs that benefit me and its easier to acknowledge the beliefs that don't. the information i seek often comes to me through synchronicity or me doing whatever I'm interested in (which is following the path of my higher self).

i simply make decisions and experience reality and the higher self takes care of the details. this is a fairly new method (paradigm, alternate reality) I've changed to in the past few days and I'm noticing changes already.that shift was the one that lead me to this thread. with this current method i am able to collapse my perception of time more constantly because my higher mind takes care of how my day is worked out as long as i follow my interest. lucky my higher self made it very easy for me to recognize what my calling was in a dream i had at a young age. there is so much years of thought experiments and experiences i went through to understand my higher mind that i could rant forever.

its like fine tuning your perception of reality one belief at a time to create the ultimate coolest avatar for your higher self. and then life is like a sand box you get to play in. lets share some experiences. i seek ascension and i want to know how far i can manipulate reality and bring my concept of the 4th dimension earth into the 3rd. that is the path of my higher self.

edit on 11-4-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
WanDash

WanDash Some of your response did not post on my screen – so, I’ve included it, here.

vethumanbeing …It was unbelievable (an entire vanilla white birthday cake in the round 2 layer traditional) what was most intreging was what it said around the one candle burning: "Today is the day to be celebrated as you are finally born". Broccoli and carrots, jeez I at least got a hotdog within a bun and mustard. What they didnt have a grocery store near by; I would have demanded at the least a large bag of 'Cheetos' and a coke.

WanDashNo grocery stores within a few miles of the place… There was a Walgreens a couple of blocks away… But, alas – I’m over it.
Happy Birthday! (Did you eat all of it?)
How odd! How odd!

No, I told the staff to share it with me; I had one slice after I blew out the candle.

VHB It happened literally within 7 minutes of leaving the hotel room door. Manager of the hotel was contacted after I was in custudy 2 hours later. They knew my entire name beforehand (this was when the manager was informed a ToTo dog is on the loose and to find it). Im pretty sure I orchestrated all of this before incarnating in this lifetime, and simply forgot. You are having similar problems yourself (its the rules) you may think "I have these plans for this next lifetime" go over it again and again, and are told you will not be allowed to remember (you say; of course I will). NOT.

WanDash Why do you think/feel that you would be able to go toe-to-toe with Demi-Gods, if they are real? Maybe your understanding or definition of Demi-Gods is a little different from what I have understood (read

VHB Funny you should finally get around to that (because I created them and know exactly how they tick) they have been anticipating the possibility I may have actually incarnated. No need for me to be 'Undercover Boss' anymore; its too late for them (they had their chance). Have I ever incarnated before? yes as the individual expression of the humanbeing; hense my name. What can I say it is my truth/reality of what I am. Imagine Jesus's tribulations (he, Moses, Abraham, and John B. should have been locked up). These are my percievable truths as I understand my being is all.

WanDashOh Well
(I think I already knew that…but…needed a refresher course.)
So – you are well past a Messiah complex…
I’m glad it’s you.
For a while, I thought it was me…and, I didn’t like any of the endings I saw in store, if I was right.

No; God complex is more complete in definition, forget Messiah, thats childs play.

WanDashSo – I then went to a Devil complex and then found a complex even lower…(one, where even Hell was embarrassed to call me a resident)…and eventually, settled on a complex just below the bottom of the barrel. I thought that fit better…and have stayed pretty closely aligned to the same, since.

Its the vibration you feel/see is all; what you resonate to. Ive looked (peered into the at the Abyss YELLOW), shall I come and take your hand and pull you into a 'someplace else' existance?.
edit on 11-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
...Its the vibration you feel/see is all; what you resonate to. Ive looked (peered into the at the Abyss YELLOW), shall I come and take your hand and pull you into a 'someplace else' existance?.

Honestly - and...in all honesty...
Just the fact that you would say such a thing, is enough to lift my outlook beyond anything I've been willing to consider for 5 or more years.
So - thank you.
edit on 4/11/2014 by WanDash because: y

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

awakendhybrid

reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Almost everything I come across gets run through my "feelings filters" to get an idea about what I really think about that information. Even after I've made a decision on that information though I still tend to question it. I still tend to wonder if my personal opinions have been somehow affected by conditioning or if it is really a TRUTH poking at me to accept it. And, I don't know, I guess if I still end up not trusting 'truths that resonate with me' then I suppose it is me I don't trust yet.

You wish or desperately want a belief system you can hang something (non-specific as to a faithborn) idea 'indecferable' upon that which arbitrarily makes YOUR MIND UP FOR YOU you mean (no imagination involved at all). You better believe you have been not only 'conditioned' in a physical/sensory sense but also by your DNA properties, your distant DNA memory of what you are and who you always have been. Where does the distrust lie; certainly cannot be a byproduct of your current being, is it a distant memory or karma seeking its payback? You tell me.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Thank you.
Hope your new approach continues to work for you.
Be Well!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

WanDash

vethumanbeing
...Its the vibration you feel/see is all; what you resonate to. Ive looked (peered into the at the Abyss YELLOW), shall I come and take your hand and pull you into a 'someplace else' existance?.

Honestly - and...in all honesty...
Just the fact that you would say such a thing, is enough to lift my outlook beyond anything I've been willing to consider for 5 or more years.
So - thank you

I am very capable of doing this just so; its up to you and of course a complete trust is the intrinsic idea implied; because it is an applied forward/positive ideaform FORCE of nature a positive/betterment (enlightenment) overlayed upon your exacted percieved negatives those being your pitty pat party existance (all false). Why the false negatives; you choose to embrace in/as the past (because it is convienient and familiar inso being EASY) also allows the stasis you exist in as/are within as a comfort; a reasonable convienience (dont rock the boat). We live in a world of paradoxes, and for some reason accept the negatives are reborn as becoming normal occurances. Wrong; they are abberations and not of the normal natural intent designed within systems (they are unnatural and in so being are of an evil derivation). This system of life is based upon positive momentum; nothing ever comes of a negative. Anything unnatural if you can define it or observe its machinations can be called out as being so. No one (for whatever reason) sees this or/and crys FOUL as to observing obvious inequities/unfair calls. Reasonable/logical thought would tell you nothing ever comes out of a negative in total as it is destructive; yet it can impact the positive to stretch itself or recreate itself (hide) within a positive. Much like a smarter than the average (bear) God would do (BooBoo).
edit on 11-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
...I am very capable of doing just so; its up to you and of course complete trust is the intrinsic idea implied then as an applied forward ideaform of betterment or (enlightenment) is overlayed upon the percieved negatives of your pitty pat existance all false. Why the false negatives you choose to embrace in/as the past (because it is convienient and familiar inso being EASY) also allows the stasis you exist in as/are within as a comfort; a reasonable convienience (dont rock the boat).

True enough.
I have none of the information you appear to possess. And, while I entered into the 'experience' believing the world...the plan...was being revealed to me - in short order (6 to 9 months), I found otherwise.
I'm not blaming anyone-or-thing but myself.
A year later - the 'Experience' and all its manifestations returned...only, this time - it was intensified 7-or-more fold...with such intensification placing me in a chair with me succumbing to two dimensional-vampires.
I do not know that any of my perception/s of those months was correct, accurate, or whatever...but, I will say that the events continued to grow more and more intense, degrading, defaming, threatening...etc...until I did, eventually, simply present my neck to their proverbial axe...
At some point, I realized that I was still alive...and, by not answering the phone...they had no power...and...they had to get in line with every/any-one-else that wanted a piece of me.
ALL of the phenomena continued... Some...even intensified... But...I chose to continue living until...I die.
There is another side to the story that I cannot divulge in this forum... And - yes - pity-party would aptly describe that aspect.
Perhaps someday - in private conversation - if it is still important to you - I will explain...
In fact - it is the only part I would really like to explain...but...that's also the reason I can...not.
Hope you know that I'm telling you this because of my deep affection for you and the many conversations we've had, previously.

ETA: When I say that I don't know that any of my perceptions of those months was correct...etc... It might ought to be noted that I was working in a Legal profession, in the midst of many other legal professionals...and considered, at the time, to be the best among them. So - while they may have had some indications or inclinations that 'something is off with this fella'...my ability to deal with Reality's blacks & whites...was unaffected.
edit on 4/11/2014 by WanDash because: Just a thought

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
WanDash
vethumanbeing I am very capable of doing just so; its up to you and of course complete trust is the intrinsic idea implied then as an applied forward ideaform of betterment or (enlightenment) is overlayed upon the percieved negatives of your pitty pat existance all false. Why the false negatives you choose to embrace in/as the past (because it is convienient and familiar inso being EASY) also allows the stasis you exist in as/are within as a comfort; a reasonable convienience (dont rock the boat).

WanDash True enough. I have none of the information you appear to possess. And, while I entered into the 'experience' believing the world...the plan...was being revealed to me - in short order (6 to 9 months), I found otherwise.

What changed exactly. I was able to see my plan as it unfolded instantly; "right this is true I planned this and remember down to the seconds of the occurance". What happened that caused you to doubt your own plan? You continue to speak of a believe plan; yours or someone elses. I never had a plan of belief, I am the actuator of an event. Belief in a world being revealed to you moment to moment?

WanDash I'm not blaming anyone-or-thing but myself.
A year later - the 'Experience' and all its manifestations returned...only, this time - it was intensified 7-or-more fold...with such intensification placing me in a chair with me succumbing to two dimensional-vampires.

I see this only as a test of your own verve; what was presented to you was you greatest fear factor or the other; a sublime/subliminal sexual componant you are unconciously attacted to.

WanDash I do not know that any of my perception/s of those months was correct, accurate, or whatever...but, I will say that the events continued to grow more and more intense, degrading, defaming, threatening...etc...until I did, eventually, simply present my neck to their proverbial axe...At some point, I realized that I was still alive...and, by not answering the phone...they had no power...and...they had to get in line with every/any-one-else that wanted a piece of me.
ALL of the phenomena continued... Some...even intensified... But...I chose to continue living until I die.

Why are you allowing yourself to continue to be degraded (I dont care if they are dreamscape or not) why are you confined to remember/imprinted upon your human soul. Get a backbone. You are not Dyonisis, you are not a harpy fated to be the one that is to have a liver plucked at 4:00 PM. You do not as a Titan are Thalos guarding Zues's treasures. You do not really have 'phonaphobia' and live in fear of the ringing of such.

WanDashThere is another side to the story that I cannot divulge in this forum... And - yes - pity-party would aptly describe that aspect.
Perhaps someday - in private conversation - if it is still important to you - I will explain...In fact - it is the only part I would really like to explain...but...that's also the reason I can...not.

I have all of the time you need. Everything about you is important to me; you will explain the delicate parts eventually; you must know this, I am not of a judgemental nature, in fact am you; waiting for you to explain myself to myself.

WanDash Hope you know that I'm telling you this because of my deep affection for you and the many conversations we've had, previously.ETA: When I say that I don't know that any of my perceptions of those months was correct...etc... It might ought to be noted that I was working in a Legal profession, in the midst of many other legal professionals...and considered, at the time, to be the best among them. So - while they may have had some indications or inclinations that 'something is off with this fella'...my ability to deal with Reality's blacks & whites...was unaffected

Your perceptions are always 'TIMED" in order for you to slot them into the appropriate "I got this I get this" awareness of 'something else' just in the nick of time. Have you given a thought to your sequence of professions and why you engaged in them? There is a clue here very obvious to me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join