It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

my higher self is a future version of myself past death and time. its hard to describe how communication is because it involves all aspects of my life. its like someones leaving clues that only i would perceive all over my life and the more i follow them the more i find out about myself and my place in the world. as a child i always knew something was off about the way people were communicating with each other so i simply opted out of being social and decided observing was the best option. a lot of experiences came to me in my dreams.

Your higher self is just what you deem to believe to be true; as is So: your imagination takes it to finer better defined levels. This is a great revelation; as you have come to TRUST yourself and understand your higher self to be you/your best advisor. Its all you; just a more informed version of you that manifested as a result of the many lives you have had. Its your posse. I was a quiet (some thought shy) child, I watched instead of engaging I observed others behavior.

duesprimusvictorimmortali before 2010 it was mostly spiritual and internal events. then i joined the navy and had boot camp. then things started happening on a physical level. like using my intuition and following my heart more. but then i started having things like premonitions. around 2012 reality took another change and i noticed the time and events speeding up. then in 2013 i decided having my life bound and limited by a contract was unnatural and decided to leave the navy. after that i started consciously trying to communicate with my higher self. i was always aware of the profound effect my higher self had on my life and always experienced strange things happen to me. it would be too much to go into detail.

So you are noticing time increments are speeding up, loose a day or a thoughtform or not care. You left your commission; but had to because that part of your daily concerns was over or ended (dont ever think this experience was wasted as it was part of your natural soul growth to come to a realization to change). You planned it all anyway, you only have yourself to blame for the path this incarnation takes; try to follow it with as you say your heart/spirituality. For some it takes life in prison (count yourself lucky). As far as detail goes, I have all the time in the world to hear your profundities (only if I dont recommense with my own peculiar experiences with Majick as it describes and acts upon the universe and its fundimental laws in response could backfire).

DPVI but now I've noticed things are faster and more noticeable. I'm experiencing things i would have previously thought only existed in fiction. i trust myself with making the right decisions and actions and the higher mind takes care of everything else i think something has changed in reality and we are able perceive those changes. what ever that is allows me greater connection with my higher mind. every time i start to get the feeling of increased understanding i come to ATS to see if something has happened or if someone has wrote a thread that i could get information out of. I feel hungry for truth and understanding.

Oh yes, something within yourself is undergoing an adjustment to the frequency raising of this planet. Im not sure if there ever was a 'reality' format to begin with. Im flying by the seat of my pants as everything changes too fast on purpose (our throw it away society we live in). This is a good thread for you to just jumpstart a different kind of thinking regarding what is real, (if any of it) or manufactured. It is almost as if right now self exploration regarding ones deeply personal spiritual experience with ONESELF is being minimized. Do you really need a church or a father confessor, you cant do this on your own? Its your job to figure out your relationship to God (you are it and need to meet). There are many that see things the way you do. Its rare to see a seemingly innocent thread open an exponencial idea forum that really counts in this way; thanks to "fingers" (mob boss moniker) Infoseeker. Thankyou.
edit on 8-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
...OH NOTHING RIGGED AT ALL. I could feel as a shill but instead I am raising my ugly head about the inequities, failures, triumphs that the human in spite of its ordained ignorance (by others in charge) we will prevail as to defending extermination against preservation. You might think this funny but I will be Daniel Webster in the virtual world defending the right of humans to continue to exist. If you dont have a sense of humor or an imagination you are sunk. Demigods have favorites. ...

Well - if they are demigods...I guess they have a right to such distractions.
I love each of my children more than any other...when thinking of that child.
It is so strange... I can be angry with one, for whatever reason...and it only takes a split-second of thought, before I'm weeping at ever being angry with them.
I have to read Last Will & Testaments, regularly...and am constantly amazed at how some other parents do not share that same 'equal'/'eternal' love for each and all of their children.
If 'they' (the unforgiving parents) are similar to 'demigods'...I must wonder what right? (aside from 'a bigger stick') they have to manipulate anything-to-do-with the events & movements of mankind...
Maybe that's why I'm a peon...and they're...not

VHB ...Maybe you were (coaching 'god/God'); and within a small community you thought were just "coaching players" you were the pastor/priest/chaplin to all. Cool.

The coach (Excellent, I might add) & soon-to-be-Athletic Director had offers in another region more suited to his deserved-upwardly-mobile outlook...and the Superintendent was trying to save a penny here and there...and...after the school year ended, the explosion occurred...leaving the Varsity Football team without a coach for the coming season.
Talk about a bunch of depressed and angry and...hopeless, Seniors.
No-one else stepped forward... I did.
I'm sure they had difficulty calling me "Coach", but...I got the job.
I worked a minimum of 14 hours a day for the remainder of the summer...and through the entire season...and...didn't receive a dime until after the season ended (total pay for the entire summer & season = a little over $2,000).
I had no other income for that entire period...
Gave everything I had...
Everything (almost divorced over it)!
...and the pettiness of all those...(that did/would not give up their jobs...for their children's final season/s)...had no problem letting me know that I didn't do it as well they would/could have.
Thanks - 'God/god'! Nice to serve you. (of course - their beef was that I was serving myself)
Two high points...
1. I only 'claimed' to have any expertise in "Offense"...and...the Newly Appointed Athletic Director constantly praised my play-calling for the offense.
...and...
2. I would do it again...in a heartbeat!

...sorry for the tangent.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

There are so many levels to this conversation (and all related) that it's easy to either get lost going off in multiple directions or just simply seize up trying to fit the universe thru the eye of a needle.

It's a worthy (and I believe necessary) discussion so I'll focus on a few select areas for now as I appear to be stuck in seize-up mode and maybe this will help to shake things loose on my end. I'm still struggling a little with the language so I ask your forbearance if my terms or phrases seem a little wacky.

First regarding the main topic of the OP, I think there was clearly a large "shift" of some sort in the relatively recent past as a large number of us have experienced it. I also believe there are countless small shifts that happen all the time which are probably necessary & normal and for the most part imperceptible by almost everyone, but this one was different. It was big and somehow...I don't know....fundamental is the best word I can come up with right now.

But it was not a random event or the end - it marked a beginning. If for no other reason than the current state of affairs or status quo simply *cannot* be sustained. There are so many holes in the fabric that it's affecting all kinds of things here from politics to economics to technology to the ways in which people interact and view their world. And it's all over the place - i.e. none of it fits into any kind of coherent whole.

At least in the past, things may have been going well for a time or they may have not been going well but there was always a sense of clockwork & precision - good or bad. Now it's as if we've thrown a few teeth from some of the gears and as we shudder & shake and stutter-step along, nothing lines up anymore and there's all manner of high strangeness about. I think that may be a function of this transition phase or "pause" as I called it in my previous post, but recently I've been getting a strong sense of motion & building acceleration towards whatever the next phase is, along with a sense of personal acceleration & change towards...something. Maybe something important.

I'm going to close now on this final note to all. Just take a look at the recent posts page here on ATS and read through some of the seemingly unrelated topics in various forums. When you're done, tell me that you don't sense some common thread running through all of it. Because that's analogous to who/what I am right now. More on that later if anyone's interested.
edit on 4/9/2014 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

What If? I could have used something different although the lack of an Open Mind these days seem Long Over Due! Although it's my Evil side basicly over riding that Lock some people have. It shall stay pending within one's mind long after I'm dead, again!

Say back in the day you just about Died, although you lived to tell the story that time, you could have actually died! Well lets just say a small part leading up to the cause of it did! Had to change something indeed so it would not happen again in this life.

So in a way, some old parts of self are now dead and new one being born everyday. Or so it seems!Here we are after the quake in CA asking if the Big One is coming, Duh? More then likely, chances are it will someday! It follows just about every Doom even imagioned, more then likely it has happen, just forgot, mind wiped or some odd DNA code left behind from long ago.

In order to have Fear of something. Would it not be wise to ask oneself from Where it came in the first place? Yet the strange part to it all is some are scaried of one thing while others could not but laught at it. Every Doom I have actually read, some I can relate too while some are just a joke to me! How could that Be?

Just like whats coming. 1/3 of the people out there know it's way over our heads to even ponder! Another 1/3 of people claime many different ways! As for the rest of them, They are the ones who just began Again. Souls mindwiped in a way.

It would be an strange world if nothing happen but Everything became clear!

Peace

The only thing I have to say in return to this is,
thank you for clarifying your mind set. I do understand where hence
thou comest from now.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
WanDash

vethumanbeing
...OH NOTHING RIGGED AT ALL. I could feel as a shill but instead I am raising my ugly head about the inequities, failures, triumphs that the human in spite of its ordained ignorance (by others in charge) we will prevail as to defending extermination against preservation. You might think this funny but I will be Daniel Webster in the virtual world defending the right of humans to continue to exist. If you dont have a sense of humor or an imagination you are sunk. Demigods have favorites.

WanDash Well - if they are demigods...I guess they have a right to such distractions.I love each of my children more than any other...when thinking of that child. It is so strange... I can be angry with one, for whatever reason...and it only takes a split-second of thought, before I'm weeping at ever being angry with them.
I have to read Last Will & Testaments, regularly...and am constantly amazed at how some other parents do not share that same 'equal'/'eternal' love for each and all of their children.

This perception of your own children or (athletes you train) says many things to me; not only do you care indiscriminately you are fair to all that you focus upon to improve; including your own progeny. You are unique in the understanding of what eternal love means; specifically this: you are bound to those close to you as you have survived with each other as a soul group to survive together your individual souls progression. In saying this you may have centuries ago been married to your own mother; or you were the great great grandfather as a grandson which in this lifetime is you the grandfather reborn. We travel in soul groups to explore our potencial (everything is possible). I may have been married to my father or mother centuries ago. The fact Eternal love/existance is a law of the universe you are exemplary in describing it.

WanDashf 'they' (the unforgiving parents) are similar to 'demigods'...I must wonder what right? (aside from 'a bigger stick') they have to manipulate anything-to-do-with the events & movements of mankind...Maybe that's why I'm a peon...and they're...not

WHAT? YOU ARE NO PEON; you are one that has uncovered a rotten potencial truism about our existance (lied to)(suspected falsities). "They" are in process of being exposed as what they are (dont think they cannot feel this fear of being outted).

VHB ...Maybe you were (coaching 'god/God'); and within a small community you thought were just "coaching players" you were the pastor/priest/chaplin to all. Cool.

WanDash The coach (Excellent, I might add) & soon-to-be-Athletic Director had offers in another region more suited to his deserved-upwardly-mobile outlook...and the Superintendent was trying to save a penny here and there...and...after the school year ended, the explosion occurred...leaving the Varsity Football team without a coach for the coming season.
Talk about a bunch of depressed and angry and...hopeless, Seniors.
No-one else stepped forward... I did.I'm sure they had difficulty calling me "Coach", but...I got the job. I worked a minimum of 14 hours a day for the remainder of the summer...and through the entire season...and...didn't receive a dime until after the season ended (total pay for the entire summer & season = a little over $2,000).I had no other income for that entire period.
Gave everything I had...Everything (almost divorced over it)!
...and the pettiness of all those...(that did/would not give up their jobs...for their children's final season/s)...had no problem letting me know that I didn't do it as well they would/could have.
Thanks - 'God/god'! Nice to serve you. (of course - their beef was that I was serving myself)
Two high points...
1. I only 'claimed' to have any expertise in "Offense"...and...the Newly Appointed Athletic Director constantly praised my play-calling for the offense.
...and...
2. I would do it again...in a heartbeat!...sorry for the tangent.

You said 'thanks God' for the challenge of taking this on facisiously (not knowing you are the acting God in this circumstance). So you were potencially a hero to this team, its players (the community) regardless of minimal monetary exchange; meaning it was never about that in the first place. You obviously are a gifted leader for young impressionable souls, stepped up where no one else would step up and take a chance and bettered the community for it. You are to be applauded in your service; that being to cause or perpetrate a common good (I wish I could say the same for myself as Im more about retrobution and balancing historically the scales of justice; no mercy for those deemed unfit, there is a shadow cast by the statue of a blind justice, that representing mans law: gods law is different and is not cast in that shadow. Hey, Ryne Sandburg; of Chicago Cubs fame is now the Phillies General Manager, *best second baseman (9 golden gloves) ever to play the game*; all he wanted to do is coach a bunch of kids from a triple A farm team. You never know what the future will hold for you WanDash (just imagine what you can bring into being as its your show and you are the starring role character).
edit on 9-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You are really - too kind.
Honestly!
I wish I saw it as you say it.
I consider you the most intriguing person I've ever encountered.
Thanks for your thoughts.

ETA: I have considered what you call the 'soul group', before. I know that in former conversations you've talked of this, as well...and, while I am not necessarily a believer (nor am I a disbeliever) in past lives, I have been convinced at times...and would like to think that such a possibility is, in fact, the truth.
edit on 4/9/2014 by WanDash because: more thoughts on the subject

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Riffrafter
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

RiffrafterThere are so many levels to this conversation (and all related) that it's easy to either get lost going off in multiple directions or just simply seize up trying to fit the universe thru the eye of a needle.

This why it is so much fun for me; its easy to get off tract, go another direction; yet at the same moment say exactly what needs saying. Levels of conscious awareness is all, you are sifting through and what direction those thoughts will take you. Hopefully someone sees where that thought is headed and thread it through the needles eye.

Riffrafter It's a worthy (and I believe necessary) discussion so I'll focus on a few select areas for now as I appear to be stuck in seize-up mode and maybe this will help to shake things loose on my end. I'm still struggling a little with the language so I ask your forbearance if my terms or phrases seem a little wacky.

Me too think so; but its so esoteric some may not even know whats being attempted to discuss. Shaking out some cobwebs is all or remembering something that one was born to in sacred knowledge (DNA bloodlines) from way distant past existance.

Riffrafter First regarding the main topic of the OP, I think there was clearly a large "shift" of some sort in the relatively recent past as a large number of us have experienced it. I also believe there are countless small shifts that happen all the time which are probably necessary & normal and for the most part imperceptible by almost everyone, but this one was different. It was big and somehow...I don't know....fundamental is the best word I can come up with right now.

A large shift happenned in 2005 and as I could call it mini shifts or earthquakes of mind tempering has happened since (awareness awakening for the human), they may not understand what is happening exactly but they are cognisant of SOMETHING different or a change in perception of mundane lives, a change in the light source outside of the house etc. Those that see this as 'big' are attuned, for most its just odd or different (light seems way to bright for this time of day). Dont worry about others and their either missing the clues to monumental changes (not your job to inform either they wont believe you anyway; its for them to discover).

RiffrafterBut it was not a random event or the end - it marked a beginning. If for no other reason than the current state of affairs or status quo simply *cannot* be sustained. There are so many holes in the fabric that it's affecting all kinds of things here from politics to economics to technology to the ways in which painteract and view their world. And it's all over the place - i.e. none of it fits into any kind of coherent whole.

Any random event can cause cataclysm its whether or not allowed to follow natural courses. This is where everything becomes unnatural/forced or contained. The current peoples state of awareness is carefully manicured to keep all of us in a form of coma stasis (its all ok trust us). There is no coherent whole, its always been a potencial firestorm scenario or successfully being managed; any new crisis popping up (manipulating populaces into a false belief state of security; be that their opiated religious belief systems or their trust in their local, or state governments).

Riffrafter At least in the past, things may have been going well for a time or they may have not been going well but there was always a sense of clockwork & precision - good or bad. Now it's as if we've thrown a few teeth from some of the gears and as we shudder & shake and stutter-step along, nothing lines up anymore and there's all manner of high strangeness about. I think that may be a function of this transition phase or "pause" as I called it in my previous post, but recently I've been getting a strong sense of motion & building acceleration towards whatever the next phase is, along with a sense of personal acceleration & change towards...something. Maybe something important.

In the past things/occurances observed by an 'agency' were not so well organized documented/recorded. Information about us all is key, information gathering is the driving force (commerce) the new petrol, electricity. Information gathering is the new gold standard. What do you suppose will come of all of this spying upon ourselves, what happenned to the KGB, soviet union in its own fruitless attempts to see what they themselves were up to? It is a progamme that will self destruct as it becomes not just an example of the Fibanacci spiral as it winds down into the infinately small and smaller awareness that will eventually destroy itself in the looking into an abyss never imagined, contemplated (looking at that finite defining eye, the scrutiny of God itself being YOU looking right back). There will be an apology given at some point.

Riffrafter I'm going to close now on this final note to all. Just take a look at the recent posts ge here on ATS and read through some of the seemingly unrelated topics in various forums. When you're done, tell me that you don't sense some common thread running through all of it. Because that's analogous to who/what I am right now. More on that later if anyone's interested.

Could be a trend (common sense awareness) and for me a joy to see a thread encapsulate every nuance of questioning my own reason or purpose for existing and others are responding to it in kind.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
...A large shift happenned in 2005 and as I could call it mini shifts or earthquakes of mind tempering has happened since (awareness awakening for the human), they may not understand what is happening exactly but they are cognisant of SOMETHING different or a change in perception of mundane lives, a change in the light source outside of the house etc. Those that see this as 'big' are attuned, for most its just odd or different (light seems way to bright for this time of day). Dont worry about others and their either missing the clues to monumental changes (not your job to inform either they wont believe you anyway; its for them to discover). ...

Sorry to interrupt your conversation...but...you state - '2005'.
I don't know if you're being specific to a certain date in that year...but - my initial 'awakening/enlightenment' came in mid-November, 2005.
I really did not think my path was headed that direction...
But...for me, it was like a death (literal) and (possible) rebirth.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

WanDash

vethumanbeing
...A large shift happenned in 2005 and as I could call it mini shifts or earthquakes of mind tempering has happened since (awareness awakening for the human), they may not understand what is happening exactly but they are cognisant of SOMETHING different or a change in perception of mundane lives, a change in the light source outside of the house etc. Those that see this as 'big' are attuned, for most its just odd or different (light seems way to bright for this time of day). Dont worry about others and their either missing the clues to monumental changes (not your job to inform either they wont believe you anyway; its for them to discover). ...

Sorry to interrupt your conversation...but...you state - '2005'.
I don't know if you're being specific to a certain date in that year...but - my initial 'awakening/enlightenment' came in mid-November, 2005.
I really did not think my path was headed that direction...
But...for me, it was like a death (literal) and (possible) rebirth.

I would have called it the same thing. My superficial Ego died in the process; like a phoenix reborn (we are not speaking of anything remotely like as if being reborn into a christian faith dogma); this was a soul driven awareness to the becoming "in Gnosis" of what and who I am. 2005. Yes, the process started in April and ended in November. There were a series of incidents I was involved with (as directed) to change the human paradigm/its relationship to its percieved DemiGod creators and the process was long and arduous. Baby tippy toe steps here and there because this change had to happen beneath their finite gaze; as in using sublime trickery (look this other way instead of here)(all is fair as in to blatently cheat *alter percieved time* in order to right grievous wrongdoings). No one would believe me anyway, the shennanigan goings on; I should write a book. Tell me more about your experience.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I've known all my life that my higher self was indeed me. ever since i first had the experience of channeling i felt it was me but way smarter so i assumed he was just from the future. one dream i experienced a white hallway with roman columns that extended into the distance. in-between the columns were all of my possessions from a life time packed up as if i was moving away. i could feel the presence of my higher self even though it had no form. without words it felt to me that he was explaining where i was. i walked over to one of my boxes and picked up a comic book that was drawn by me and on character stood out and i had the idea that it might be me. but i only caught a glimpse of it. i woke up and could remember everything except for the details of the book. i couldn't even draw at that point but i always vaguely remembered what it looked like. this is what likely got me interested in drawing. i knew the character wasn't me exactly so i thought it was a representation of my future self. throughout the years I've been drawing this same character. i would have dreams of the future and know that what i was experiencing was that character experienced.

this caused me to reflect constantly on the actions of this character and what he would be like. over the years I've molded every aspect of this character fine tuning every detail until the character i drew gave me the same feeling i had when i dreamt it. i realized the character represented an idea of who i could become. and now I've finally drawn the perfect match of the image in my dream. i chose not to remember so i could create that story from scratch. and thats what i have to do. now i can create my own reality while choosing how to alter the present one and make them meet. its my idea of bringing heaven to earth. I've already got quite a bit accomplished and i would say I'm a quarter of the way there. I've even come up with a system of tattoos that measure my current process. everything seems to be happening as it should and in good time.

I find that i am able to exist without time and live in the present all the time. i never check clocks when i dont have too or even pay attention to dates. i take in more information in the moment and weeks don't seem as long. I've lost about three days in time once before i started attending college. its my belief that whenever we pay attention to time we are actually creating it and that causes aging. keeping track of time causes a kind of placebo effect on your body. i don't even celebrate my birthday and plenty of people comment on my age and are never able to guess it. I discovered every behavior and belief caused those types of effects on your body when i was young. but I've only relatively recently realized it influences life itself. in the navy i had no goals. i only joined on a whim to travel the world but i really experienced that life because i wanted to know more about myself. once i did that it had served its purpose and i realized i was heading in the opposite direction of where i wanted to be. i don't resent the experience it was exciting and taught me a lot.

I'm sure of my connection with god and don't rely on the opinions of others. i realized everyone has their own perception of reality. i only come to ATS because i know some here understand that concept. a few times before i have gotten a strong feeling of change like the one a few days ago and got on ATS to find that other people have experienced that same feeling around the same time. but this is the first time a thread has been so synchronistic with things I've experienced off the internet. i agree that it is rare a thread like this comes along.
edit on 9-4-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi Jacygirl,

I loved your post and I agree I too think the world is re-cycled and cleansed and started over again and who knows maybe we are too along with the earth hence the deja vu experiences we all seem to have.

Plus there are so many artifacts that are millions of years old that are just so modern and unexplained so maybe they are from our past lives.

But yeah I loved your post great thinking and the poles are shifting are they not ready for the next cleanse me thinks, and the seed vaults are full!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
...My superficial Ego died in the process; like a phoenix reborn (we are not speaking of anything remotely like as if being reborn into a christian faith dogma); this was a soul driven awareness to the becoming "in Gnosis" of what and who I am. 2005. Yes, the process started in April and ended in November. There were a series of incidents I was involved with (as directed) to change the human paradigm/its relationship to its percieved DemiGod creators and the process was long and arduous. Baby tippy toe steps here and there because this change had to happen beneath their finite gaze; as in using sublime trickery (look this other way instead of here)(all is fair as in to blatently cheat *alter percieved time* in order to right grievous wrongdoings). No one would believe me anyway, the shennanigan goings on; I should write a book. Tell me more about your experience.

In the same sense that your and my writings and insights appear to be on different planes of the multi-dimensional chessboard, my experience was nothing near yours in scope or effect.
I have written of it, before, on this site - - - may even have been in one of the threads where you and I participated, together.
I often refer to it as the "Two Owls" experience.
I'm sure everything had been leading up to the event...for a number of months (don't know that April would be exact - but it would have been within a month on either side, if not).
Simply - questioning and evaluating the beliefs and belief-system that had been such a huge part of my life, theretofore - and keeping a record of those questions, evaluations, thoughts and answers in the form of web-pages.
I was 'mud-logging'. I would work 24 hours, turn the responsibilities over to a geologist for the next 24 hours, return and resume said responsibilities for 24 hours...week in and week out. We were nearing the 'completion' of an 18,000' well. We had expected it to be completed weeks before, but they had encountered numerous problems, and...the geologist had to leave for his yearly (never missed) vacation, which meant that I would be in the mud-logging trailer until the well was completed.
When he was leaving he said - "Max - 3 days."
As the cards turned, 3 days developed into 15 days.
Well - much of the time through those 15 days was 'down' time - meaning, something went wrong in the drilling process.
I would spend much of that 'down' time documenting the progress of my earlier-noted 'belief-system evaluation' quest.
Probably 10 or 12 days in...I was growing excited - thinking I was approaching a threshold - some 'world/history/life'-changing revelation (the Two Owls noted above, played a part in that growing excitement).
At, or around the 13th night - late in the evening (around midnight), I asked a question of myself that I never thought I would consider...much less - ask.
I started to just erase...and skip it...but knew that if I was ever to be fully convinced of this prime tenet (premise), I should not fear the question - or its answer.
I wrestled with it for quite a while. Initially, resorting to 50-years of catechism & pat/cliché answers...but, eventually settling into my responsibility...to myself (at least), and...ultimately, arriving at an answer I had never thought possible.
My belief was that - such an answer...if wrong...could result in the wrath of 'God'...and that I might be dead on the floor before I finished writing it...
And, just as I believed...immediately, my chest started to seize - fear gripped me like a vice...and - I won't give all the details of what followed, except to say that...when I came too, outside the trailer, in the dirt, and made my way to the end of the 'pad', I had one of the most amazing experiences of my entire life, that involved one of the Two Owls.

By the Way - 2 years later - I was crazy...

ETA: When that well was complete - I resigned.
edit on 4/9/2014 by WanDash because: After Thought

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Actually been there myself. Trying this, working on that, playing the strings of Life and then ended up in Puratory! A place no matter what you do, will keep you there!

Sometimes you find you have to allow things to follow there own ways. One knowing this, no prayer, spell or special trick can bypass it. I've tried! Even in my dreams, someone would Pop in and say, What do you think your doing? Your not suppost to be here so go! Being me, I had to actually say, Why Not? I'm here right?

Puratory for me was a reflection, some self inner workings and really not much to do but work with yourself. If something was needed, it came although could have been just a little more! lol

I did mean to say stop everything. We have to eat, and work in order to get the things we need. It's the stupid stuff You do not really need in order to get by. Some will travel 100 miles just to go to work, in order to receive a larger pay check. Yet just the cost in gas back and forth uses that extra money so why Burn up your Time driving to work?

Or watching the News. People will drive in the worst case weather just to get to work in order to pay their bills! Now that is mainly because most live on Credit, everything they have is on credit and missing one day. You might lose something. What about others and your Life? Is that worth all that?

And people wonder why they cannot sleep! But wait, take a small pill and then you can sleep! Stress? We have a small pink pill for that too! So many Pills out there, You are better off doing drugs! lol Then we who do not do anything, have to drink the passing of them darn Pills! No wonder why we are all going mad! No wonder why everything is slowly starting so Die a slow death!

Crazy world if going to the bad side of town means Fun, excitement and entertainment! Since everything else is going to kill you! LOL

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Yuppa?

Why did you have to go lock my brain? I can not grab, toss nor find anything in my hear to relate on what you just said!

That is a good thing really. It's Okay to say; I do not Know and hope you come back and fill me in! Funny how ideas in your head only relate if one actually experence's it! Then each experence is somehow either new, brings back a time, or opens the door.

How many Doors could their Be? Just tried to draw one, LH and with a light. Who's got the Key? Trick is to find your Own keys. No two keys are alike, while 1 key coded key will open 1,000,000 Doors in the World!

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

YES.....................................................................................
But!

It's another Dream. For some a Daydream! It's okay to dream, but to go on having daydreams everyday of you life creating many different dreams.....................

Your not Living! Yet I do play the Girl, kick ass and win the game! One week a year is okay. Hell if the would just invoke having a bad person, evil little dude/girl, Even a God Game! I am god, create! How long would your world lasts? Have to have other players in order to work anyways.

Or it reminds us of something we did so long ago. Now it's just Muh Jongg.

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Vet? Well Said!

Were all dead anyways so might as well say what you want! Ask, toss something out for us to tear apart, open, or have a Look'ie Here!

What in Your world has happen to Open Your Mind?

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

We are tiny particles of eternity. The miracle is our appearance in biological form.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

We tend to go outside the lines from time to time. Yet when something happens to go through your mind while typing. It becomes the by-topic. It drifts back and forth, bringing up memories either forgotten, lost.

To write something here might caise you to have a dream, thought during the day something that moves you from the Box to being on the Outside of it. We are all trapped by the boxes we ourselves created! Some are put on hold; like your student loan, where interest is so high. You payed the loan x3 already!

Never answere a toll-free call! Wife just did! They will help you, make it eazy and collect there money! Who has money? If I weigh out them vs. IRS. Life is still Good!

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What other way to allow you to say something? Truth should never be hidden, shared and placed in front of everyone!

Although what was Truth Yesterday, might not be Truth Today. Everyone has some sort of Truth. I find that placing my truth out there for the ones who love to tear into it teaches me if what I call Truth needs correcting.

Ideas, facts, thoughts over time without the time to reflect, look into, Outdated, should be tested. People go round and round with the same old; listed above, that nothing ever changes or fight to keep it that way.

Has something Odd happen lately; 3-5 yrs that has changed your view of everything? Care to Share?

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Now you know why they sell Clocks! You can not plan unless you have one or what day it is. If I was to shave, cut the old hair. I would Look like upper 20's, babyface even. Almost 50 and could care less. Although I do tend to change my style every few years!

Reminds me of a story told from a friend. Why did the rabbit cross the road?

Never made it! Had a thought and died!

Time goes by so fast during the day if one would just enjoy whats going on! Stress is nothing more then having a daydream and being interrupped!

Peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join