It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Agreed. what goes around comes around and what has gone around shall come around again.
If everything about our world is cyclical then things have to repeat in some manner.
Change brings consistency and stagnation.
Stagnation eventually brings change.

I do believe that the only way we will ever know or leave this planet is with everyone on the same page.
It's like unlocking a puzzle with 7 billion pieces. It takes all 7 billion to complete 1 picture?

In any event I wholeheartedly agree with you.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

my higher self is a future version of myself past death and time. its hard to describe how communication is because it involves all aspects of my life. its like someones leaving clues that only i would perceive all over my life and the more i follow them the more i find out about myself and my place in the world. as a child i always knew something was off about the way people were communicating with each other so i simply opted out of being social and decided observing was the best option. a lot of experiences came to me in my dreams.

before 2010 it was mostly spiritual and internal events. then i joined the navy and had boot camp. then things started happening on a physical level. like using my intuition and following my heart more. but then i started having things like premonitions. around 2012 reality took another change and i noticed the time and events speeding up. then in 2013 i decided having my life bound and limited by a contract was unnatural and decided to leave the navy. after that i started consciously trying to communicate with my higher self. i was always aware of the profound effect my higher self had on my life and always experienced strange things happen to me. it would be too much to go into detail.

but now I've noticed things are faster and more noticeable. I'm experiencing things i would have previously thought only existed in fiction. i trust myself with making the right decisions and actions and the higher mind takes care of everything else

i think something has changed in reality and we are able perceive those changes. what ever that is allows me greater connection with my higher mind. every time i start to get the feeling of increased understanding i come to ATS to see if something has happened or if someone has wrote a thread that i could get information out of. I feel hungry for truth and understanding.

im glad to see others who think the way i do.
edit on 8-4-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

I'm Back! From work anyways! Extra Long day with plenty of thrills, trucks and recovering putting all the stuff away. Well 1/4 of it anyways! Small note: Oak and Redwood just went up in price, oak now $3.50 BF and will see what Redwood is tomorrow!

Dreams! Aren't they Special? Either they scare the hell out of you or one wakes up wondering what world their in! Even today I was in 2016, putting a date on a bill people do question!

Now would have to say 3/4 of them are whatever you call your Highter Self, don't matter since your Dead anyways! Now the 1/4 do have their interesting points to consider since it's basicly WTF? Back in time, ahead some years, hell even on another Planet! For me it Has to do with Time, either I'm in all places or jump to one depending on how it could work.

Lets place a bet, well vote anyways. Who has waken up to something completely different the next day? Before you went to sleep that night all was what it was. Waking up somehow things Seem somehow different, even the people!

Same people just different aspects or in a way something clicked while sleeping and the World is somehow changed. What do you think?

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What If? I could have used something different although the lack of an Open Mind these days seem Long Over Due! Although it's my Evil side basicly over riding that Lock some people have. It shall stay pending within one's mind long after I'm dead, again!

Say back in the day you just about Died, although you lived to tell the story that time, you could have actually died! Well lets just say a small part leading up to the cause of it did! Had to change something indeed so it would not happen again in this life.

So in a way, some old parts of self are now dead and new one being born everyday. Or so it seems!Here we are after the quake in CA asking if the Big One is coming, Duh? More then likely, chances are it will someday! It follows just about every Doom even imagioned, more then likely it has happen, just forgot, mind wiped or some odd DNA code left behind from long ago.

In order to have Fear of something. Would it not be wise to ask oneself from Where it came in the first place? Yet the strange part to it all is some are scaried of one thing while others could not but laught at it. Every Doom I have actually read, some I can relate too while some are just a joke to me! How could that Be?

Just like whats coming. 1/3 of the people out there know it's way over our heads to even ponder! Another 1/3 of people claime many different ways! As for the rest of them, They are the ones who just began Again. Souls mindwiped in a way.

It would be an strange world if nothing happen but Everything became clear!

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Also, since I'm the New Juy; lol It's nothing more then putting a quarter in the video game and having 3 lives! Thats why video games are a hit! Pretend Lives you can toss around without the lost of anything but a quarter.

And here and there I play them, become involved and forget about the day, what, Why, and How to beat the Game! Life does not Have games, just experences.

Stop rating the Experences and all is good! Sounds simple though, yet try not to!

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I understand completely! Could be nothing more then Us creating even the thought/s that something like this actually happened. All the time we try to put life in a box, people in your life have their own box followed by more boxes!

Simple, Stop! Funny if one thinks about it. You Are Here! Problem is We Choose instead of just moving through ones Life. This for that, yet never just saying Today is Today. See what it brings and ride with it.

Never changing a Thing, accepting what is then creating choices out of nothing. Has anyone considerd We are Not actually Alive? I'm wondering if I'm missing out on being Alive since my Ego has to choose between the 2 differecnes I created myself.

Since I started School, lol I had to make plans! Told to make plans, live to make plans, plan out this/that always Plans! So many reasons to have plans because its Good people tell you! Why? Most of the basics Are already there, coded deep in your core and somehow you just know danger even as a child! Every seed on this Planet has this already, yet we somehow have to Change it, Plan It, while everything else living just flows!

It could be Beer Time for all of Us and were missing out because we have Plans!

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

That depends how far you can go! Even today we have places on Earth that looks like a Nuck went off was before our time! Like the story of Solom and G--------, given word beforehand; names not added since I do not remember, to Leave! Do not look back, salt meaning turned to glass, and in just that 5 min's Both were Gone!

Or when the Black Death Came about, Or Alantlice... Just Gone! Remember Christmas Eve while most were sleeping a wave so large Man had to take a look back and go WTF! And out of all the deaths was a small island having nothing power wise, running water, phone and all the crap we have today!

Climed the Island! Not one died! The rest of the World had no clue, may some ideas although it was an How did that happen, no records except the Great Flood. How did they know what to do? History tells a great Lie, it might be the truth as we think we know it. Although we still wonder how they cut stone, moved 10 tons of just one stone, and someplaces built for a God!

Where did all That Go? Planet X has been pasted down so long ago, just How many times has it passed before we even took noticed? Even on the moon and Mars, places looked to be blasted by a nuck that did just that.

One day we might find out or never. Although some books out there do exist thanks the the underground banks floating around. Even a stone tablet explaining what had happen when it was their turn. Someday when one of them sinkholes eats a city, it will uncover one burried from long ago!

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

WanDash

vethumanbeing
...have you by any chance seen "Source Code"?; another take on parallel universes. It jogged/evinced a distant memory of mine. Will add to your post tomorrow in greater depth. Something you said reminds me of a "Gordians Knot" senario (Im all about trying to pet the ferral kitty and making it purrrr).

I have seen Source Code a few times.
Poor guy... or ...was he?
I'm trying to connect with Gordians Knot and purring feral kitty anecdotes. ...Not quite there, yet - but will keep trying.

Just like King Arthurs Sword imbedded in stone; instead of pulling the sword out dynamite/bludgeon the stone and it will fall free (lady of the lake will repair the damages). With Gordians Knot, instead of unraveling it cut it (actually I think there is a myth regarding Thor? this happening). Its easier and outsmarts whomever put the quest out there for that 'special annointed someone' that God intended to accomplish the deed. Ferral cat reference is just an aside, Id really like to pet/feed/nurture this invisable God if It would just show itself (and I know it does every day in various lifeform mystery/miracles); instead of hiding in the shrubs and jumping out to inflict unecessary scratches/bites to my ankles (god as wildcat). Jesus would have had more impact with the masses had he wittled that cross he was supposedly crucified upon into a nice bowl or a lance; or to have had it come alive and blossom as an apple tree, bearing 'time lapsed fruit' before he expired.
edit on 8-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yet I do not want to be Perfect! I just can not Be Perfect so I give it my best as best I can. Today I gave 125%, most of the time its over 100 just because if I do happen to get all bent, lol I'm still at 80%!

At work anyways! Then it's at Home, Here and people I deal with everyday. It should not even matter, yet the Judgement is there! AHAAA! Thats what we Did! We made Judgement Normal!

Right now many Judgements are being taken, not just laughting it off, smiling; since it is funny!, and bypassing the judement first. At one time we may have been One. Still are although now it is many One's from the same One that started long ago!

Why choose to have a happy life when it already happy! If their is no happy, either change it or learn to accept it. I bet you would Never guess what happy means to me! Nor I you. Can not be done, could try just nevers really works!

Unless you are paying attention. Not caught up in the planning of things in your head. Tomorrow this, yesterday this, never today! I love hearing different ideas, thoughts not to sum up everything in my head. Just to open up everything in my head!

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I repeat! Never go underground! You would miss Everything!

As for the stars. I look and they smile, twinkle when I need to pay attention! Still waiting for the big Flash although we have some time.

Even the Sky, will tell you a tale if you listen. I know when to grab the cats and run for cover! Even the Earth will sing a song before it takes a dump lol. Even pets who look you in the Eye and somehow tell you somethings going to happen.

Always a warning before it happens. Something so simple that you stop and question it for the moment. Yet it will something that comes while we are sleeping, just waiting. Although I have to again say;

Who Called the Time Out?

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Please explain?

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Riddick: One word answer. Are we alive or dead? Both.

Vaco: trancendence.....

These two sentences fit this topic.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Yep! I add more everyday if I can. Just pondering what people say can also have an effect. Get lost in one though and another Pops in out of the blue.

Yet some just came out of Nowhere! Them are the Good One's!

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

HumanitiesLastHope

It would appear that this world is steeped and drenched in corruption and built from it since the beginning of time. Its a cycle of corruption, so its outcome is always similar unless someone or something stops the cycle. So yes the world has ended and begun many times.

I agree, there is always some type of weird caveat to our existance that being that we are basically stranded here with no information regarding who exactly our creater is. We used to have this knowlege (as in were telepathic) but someone (demi-gods) interfered with our genetics and removed this natural ability from us. Whos in charge? the crazy demi-gods that achieved material form; probably because their creator is the same as ours, a plasma field of binary 1s and 0s that is in a state of evolution. We are so far its best effort at expressing itself is the Human Being. As far as demigods go, they beat us slightly to the punch as in evolved faster than us being of a lighter density, existing in the 5th and 6th dimensions (they were supposed to become nuturing caretakers, instead became greedy manipulators fighting between themselves). This is just my understanding of the truth, everyones is different (and supposed to be) and I welcome disagreement or anothers sharing which may differ from mine; thats the point to share insight regarding what I percieve a big problem of the lack of communication skills our 'god' demigods possess; but if you are what I know we are "god" as its own expression do we need them at all? They should all be FIRED for incompetence or misuse of power. Here is a simple analogy: your trusted local no-kill animal shelter seems to be serving the community; in the basement exists an experimental Lab with an "anything goes" philosophy.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
Never changing a Thing, accepting what is then creating choices out of nothing. Has anyone considerd We are Not actually Alive? I'm wondering if I'm missing out on being Alive since my Ego has to choose between the 2 differecnes I created myself.

You said a lot... I think, rather incrementally...and so, am responding to this portion (for the time being).

I have absolutely considered, at least a part of the premise.
Have considered that I'm dead, witnessing a holographic review (in reverse) of my life.
Wondering how so many synchronicities can occur...so often...if THIS is not scripted (or - as it seems you might be suggesting - "recorded").

I went for a while on the premise of - it's already laid out. No need to plan. No need to concern oneself with 'where' the next meal will come from, or where I will sleep, or where money will come from... Didn't concern myself with disease or injury or even...death. Was just 'waiting' for the big climax. Almost froze to death one night. That didn't really change my mind - but, I found that I liked a warm bed...better.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Fylgje
I've actually pondered this.
What if I died in a car crash and went to a different universe? Things do seem a little different sometimes.

There is an idea out there that every major life decision you have (the should I do this or this) will cause another bubble universe you are starring in, as in that other decision you contemplated will spawn into a parallel. You are acting out that other choice with that other decision whether you like it are aware of it or not. Imagine the trillions of other alternatives created by all of us existing out there (this must be an infinate environment; not of space time but in the virtual world; just as real, you will discover this when you drop your physical body). You might be surprised Earth is the only space time 3d planet in existance anywhere ever.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
...Just like King Arthurs Sword imbedded in stone; instead of pulling the sword out dynamite/bludgeon the stone and it will fall free (lady of the lake will repair the damages). With Gordians Knot, instead of unraveling it cut it (actually I think there is a myth regarding Thor? this happening). Its easier and outsmarts whomever put the quest out there for that 'special annointed someone' that God intended to accomplish the deed. ...

I do love those 'special anointed someones'...
I used to be one. Ahhh - those were the days. Fun in the sun...just waiting for the dove to descend ever so lightly...
But then...that would mean that Totally Fair and Equitable" God/god...has favorites.
Nothing 'rigged' in that screenplay.

...Ferral cat reference is just an aside, Id really like to pet/feed/nurture this invisable God if It would just show itself (and I know it does every day in various lifeform mystery/miracles); instead of hiding in the shrubs and jumping out to inflict unecessary scratches/bites to my ankles (god as wildcat). ...

Ha!
I used to coach a team called the "Wildcats"... And - Yes - they (and their parents) would ambush me, regularly, with all manner of undeserved afflictions.
Maybe I was coaching 'God'...and didn't know. (I SWEAR, I did my best!)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

Also, since I'm the New Juy; lol It's nothing more then putting a quarter in the video game and having 3 lives! Thats why video games are a hit! Pretend Lives you can toss around without the lost of anything but a quarter.
And here and there I play them, become involved and forget about the day, what, Why, and How to beat the Game! Life does not Have games, just experences.
Stop rating the Experences and all is good! Sounds simple though, yet try not to!
Peace

Video gaming just mimicks a truism. How to explain this? it works as in something that is deeply imbeded or resonant that exists within the human DNA (personalized/individualized) the whole superhero warrior concept that exists and is reawakened within/because of past life experience. If you consider on average the same soul (yours) has 500 lifetimes under their/your belt, a video game is going to hit the subconscious rememberance of one of them (in general the warrior/hero/princess saved). Its incidious when you think about the manipulation happening here for profit and for disabling a viable being into being enslaved to/by even the old style games "World of Warcraft" or "Grand Theft Auto". Insane manipulation that no one sees.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
WanDash
vethumanbeing

VHB...Just like King Arthurs Sword imbedded in stone; instead of pulling the sword out dynamite/bludgeon the stone and it will fall free (lady of the lake will repair the damages). With Gordians Knot, instead of unraveling it cut it (actually I think there is a myth regarding Thor? this happening). Its easier and outsmarts whomever put the quest out there for that 'special annointed someone' that God intended to accomplish the deed. ...

WanDash I do love those 'special anointed someones'...
I used to be one. Ahhh - those were the days. Fun in the sun...just waiting for the dove to descend ever so lightly...But then...that would mean that Totally Fair and Equitable" God/god...has favorites. Nothing 'rigged' in that screenplay.

OH NOTHING RIGGED AT ALL. I could feel as a shill but instead I am raising my ugly head about the inequities, failures, triumphs that the human in spite of its ordained ignorance (by others in charge) we will prevail as to defending extermination against preservation. You might think this funny but I will be Daniel Webster in the virtual world defending the right of humans to continue to exist. If you dont have a sense of humor or an imagination you are sunk. Demigods have favorites.

VHB ...Ferral cat reference is just an aside, Id really like to pet/feed/nurture this invisable God if It would just show itself (and I know it does every day in various lifeform mystery/miracles); instead of hiding in the shrubs and jumping out to inflict unecessary scratches/bites to my ankles (god as wildcat). ...

WanDash Ha! I used to coach a team called the "Wildcats"... And - Yes - they (and their parents) would ambush me, regularly, with all manner of undeserved afflictions.Maybe I was coaching 'God'...and didn't know. (I SWEAR, I did my best!)

Maybe you were; and within a small community you thought were just "coaching players" you were the pastor/priest/chaplin to all. Cool.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This reminds me of checkups that took place when going to sleep. 2 were almost back to back, and as the first was alarming and seemed very medical, then lights fell swiftly as in surgery, the second was more akin to a positive checkup where literally covers moved, something was clipped on my finger, akin to being in the hospital, someone was kneeling,denting in the other side of the bed, and hands were on my head, doing something. I kept praying, asking God/Angels and Higher Self to protect me. Then a very soft woman's voice spoke in my mind and said, "you do realize this is the past, don't you?".

Oddly enough I did, but more from the point of knowing I'd entered into a past event. But that there was really no such thing as a past event, as its concurrent and simply something that had to be done. But we do see in terms of linear outcomes, so this event was previous to future outcomes actions.

But there are several ways of interpreting the idea in this thread, one that earth ended and we're all just redoing the events as a kind of extra lesson, the way that ghosts are sometimes explained.

But what I would suggest, is you're already there, out the other side and can connect to your own answers and help, in no time, you know everything already that you need to know, the answers are there within you. So its clearing the mind and lightening the load of gravity or negative lower frequency things, in other words, working through some of our flaws to try and find love for others in a selfless way. Trying to shine the light of the star outwards, not inwards. That connects us to ourselves and the Higher Creator, or Infinite Love.

So we're in other places already, but the programming/software in our body suit keep us in this one, not just though, there is a density or frequency of mind that either is closed off to the bigger ocean of spirit, that can keep us in a smaller pond of answers, if we're too dense.

But here, its like we're walking the journey. Even if we're really there already, each step still has to be walked. And as we leave each step, there is another us stepping in. We're being born at this moment, we've already passed on as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join