It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
I will keep this short and sweet and stay on for 1 hr, work calls! Not that you juys care or anything LOL. With all this Cry for the Big One Coming. Bitch if we actually Do have to go through it Again!

What if, we are all in a coma; well whats left of us anyway! Or we are crusing throughout Space going to another Planet? Or this is the Other side of our Choices we made; evil/good, right/wrong. you get the idea.

As Special as we are, lol hidden in the back ground is the Other Side of the Choice! Not the heads or Tails kinda choice, only the ones that Turn you life off Auto Pilot!

So for us to actually Learn, One would have to have Lived Both Choices! Now I will go have a drink, look at the Pop-Up's on my XP, and see if I can Remember!

Love Ya All!

Peace

Thanks, infoseeker26754 (& vethumanbeing & snarl, etal), for the ride...
Hope it doesn't end...too soon.
I do not hold to a particular 'explanation', but question numerous 'explanations' constantly...and, am, at present, pondering the "Sailor's Hornpipe"...

Honestly - it has always been one of my favorites (really don't know why - but, at the end of Tubular Bells, it simply carries me away! - Wish it was much longer...)... Ahhh - but...back to business.

My question - if this is a 'repeat' (though, only one of many), how is it that we are all in the 'same repeat', if it is a result of "MY" (and your and your and your and your...) choices/mistakes/accidents/etc...?
That would absolutely suggest an infinite number of possible worlds/existences...that we all/each might be partaking of/in at this present 'time'...yet...we are...here...in whatever capacity/ies...together. (what're the mathematical odds on that?)
Or - maybe we're really not here, together...but rather, filled out the questionnaire before stepping into another reality, for who-ever-actually-is-here...
Yeah - the possibilities on this train of thought seem to go on and on... ... ... ...and on...

I continually deal with questions of "handlers"... Like in The Matrix...
It seems that there is some mechanism in this existence where...if you question something you are not supposed to question...or...say...or...do... - meaning (possibly) - something that breaches 'acceptable' parameters...whomever 'you' are with, takes on the persona of "Agent Smith".
...Guess I need to find the...Source...

Sorry for the abstract trail of thought...but...when I decided to respond, it was all I wanted to say.

(Hey vethumanbeing. My heart thrilled to see you in this thread!)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
keep going everyone.

bend our minds more.

after reading some of your posts,
i feel like i've been fooling myself all these times, over and over again in a circle
i dunno whether i should laugh at it or not.
(it just feels familiar and i cannot understand it yet, lol)

peace
edit on 8-4-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

pondering the "Sailor's Hornpipe"

Can't paste in a video link that'll work from a mobile device. The YouTube vid with the three dancers clad in 'Good Humor' whites, and a basic understanding of the term, makes for a fascinating analogy. Strip the music and knowledge of the dance steps ... and there you have us. I like it.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Hey to you as well WanDash just a quick thought for you having mentioned 'The Matrix', have you by any chance seen "Source Code"?; another take on parallel universes. It jogged/evinced a distant memory of mine. Will add to your post tomorrow in greater depth. Something you said reminds me of a "Gordians Knot" senario (Im all about trying to pet the ferral kitty and making it purrrr).
edit on 8-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
dodol

dodolkeep going everyone.

bend our minds more.
after reading some of your posts,
i feel like i've been fooling myself all these times, over and over again in a circle
i dunno whether i should laugh at it or not.
(it just feels familiar and i cannot understand it yet, lol)
peace.

This is a game we play; we as are the players is all. We are the actors in a script we write day to day for ourselves; we are the writers and stars of this our lives (most evident would be hollywood) SPECIFIC EXPLAINATION right before your eyes existing, not paying for the ticket price exactly just living the script in motion realtime. We watch ourselves in roles of tragedy, comedy on film and dont realize the idolotry/IRONIC sardonic introspection of human nature being portrayed as US that we pay to watch; as if we had no God to tell us who we are and rely upon the film industry to tell us 'how things are'. Its very funny to me as we actually pay to understand what we are likenned to; filmatic images in dramatic circumstances. When I watched 'The Truman Show" (Jim Carrey) finally; because I was put to sleep 6 times (DONT LET THIS ONE WATCH IT BEFORE ITS TIME) I understood what and why this all occured. We are orchestrated, mandated and are manipulated to behave in patterns of reduction of temperment/intellect (Carb/starve them to death otherwise achieve a stasis of brain coma neuralogical inactivity).

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
All of the above is perfect in syncronisity, 4 people recognised a SIMILAR QUANTUM POTENCIAL (for a paradigm change) and are discussing it.

make that five. I've just realized I've been channeling through art my whole life today. its like im in direct communication with my higher self. the truth is its just a future version of myself who shares experiences with me. i now realized that all of my life I've been learning through operant conditioning + experience of my higher self as opposed to classical conditioning. even as i child i knew something was wrong with reality but i always thought it was me. so i grew up observing reality trying to figure out what it was. now i know i was right. humanity has been absolutely misled. all of this has been brought to my observation through a unusually high amount coincidences and miracles and syncronicitys that started occurring around aug 2010.

this is an interesting thread. a lot has been reveled to me over the past few days without which i would not have been able to even comprehend what the OP and others are talking about.i now know what I'm supposed to do. S+F
edit on 8-4-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think those in this thread would enjoy a anime called Steins Gate, but if you watch it watch the sub, because the dub is cringeworthy and they change to much of the source material. I think it hits on similar topics, but be careful you might go insane while watching it. lol I'm not kidding, I dare you to check it out I guarantee you'll be hooked. Also it might help you figure something out....

Now regarding the Op it is not just highly possible but most likely the case...but i'm not sure where to start and to paranoid to speak...Anyways do you mean like many of civilizations has risen and fallen, or do you mean like this current world has already ended and this is just a loop/cycle?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
duesprimusvictorimmortali
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

veteranhumanbeing
All of the above is perfect in syncronisity, 4 people recognised a SIMILAR QUANTUM POTENCIAL (for a paradigm change) and are discussing it.

duesprimusvictorimmortaliMake that five. I've just realized I've been channeling through art my whole life today. its like im in direct communication with my higher self. the truth is its just a future version of myself who shares experiences with me. i now realized that all of my life I've been learning through operant conditioning + experience of my higher self as opposed to classical conditioning. even as i child i knew something was wrong with reality but i always thought it was me. so i grew up observing reality trying to figure out what it was. now i know i was right. humanity has been absolutely misled. all of this has been brought to my observation through a unusually high amount coincidences and miracles and syncronicitys that started occurring around aug 2010.

I am as well a visual/conceptual artist; and my images portrayed were/are the universe trying to explain itself to me, (this is a dog, this is what an angry dog bark looks like). So you are listening to yourself (as your higher self guides proven entities you are they, they are you, prior selves?). I understand your idea of reality as a child very well, my perception was "why are my parents treating me as if I were a child" when I am actually fully grown and cognisant (I appear to them as a 3 year old). My reality was not of this world at all at that age, I didnt understand why I was here, my place was elsewhere (but knew at the same time I had to be born within this genetic body frame to correct things). I am interested in your 2010 coincidences August and why they are tantamount in changing a forgone belief structure (what was your accute final observation that lead to the/a realization).

duesprimusvictorimmortali an interesting thread. a lot has been reveled to me over the past few days without which i would not have been able to even comprehend what the OP and others are talking about.i now know what I'm supposed to do. S+F.

So it is a matter of serendipity; happenstance? You will comprehend all that is being written/devined to you, as you say; you now are the 5th of 4 originals. Ive been told over and over again, "WAIT; THEY WILL COME in time" (whatever it means I trust it as something is afoot); are these persons those I have known before etc; you are not alone.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

HumanitiesLastHope
I think those in this thread would enjoy a anime called Steins Gate, but if you watch it watch the sub, because the dub is cringeworthy and they change to much of the source material. I think it hits on similar topics, but be careful you might go insane while watching it. lol I'm not kidding, I dare you to check it out I guarantee you'll be hooked. Also it might help you figure something out....

Now regarding the Op it is not just highly possible but most likely the case...but i'm not sure where to start and to paranoid to speak...Anyways do you mean like many of civilizations has risen and fallen, or do you mean like this current world has already ended and this is just a loop/cycle?

Probably, the Romans lasted 700 years, China; 5000 years *not the culture* communisum survived, USA by comparison only 200 and some odd. Its a reset delete button pressed every now and then; who is to say any civilization is any better than the last? Look at them all; why did/do they fail or seem to be doomed to that fate-because God refuses to help them/us (the game plan) you come here in ignorance being berefit of a leader and just as you have figured out how to dictate fifedomes squireships learn to shelter feed and clothe yourselves (just when you thought it was safe) THE VIKINGS SHOW UP.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

It would appear that this world is steeped and drenched in corruption and built from it since the beginning of time. Its a cycle of corruption, so its outcome is always similar unless someone or something stops the cycle. So yes the world has ended and begun many times.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't believe we're in a coma. More entered into a training manual, which is a whole infinite inwards universe. David Bohm viewed what seemed to be akin to the entanglement theory, the plasma type screen that joins everything, when he looked into atoms, which is akin to what I'm saying. A simulated, holographic DVD. Well we, our souls or even consciousness, are the projectors or the dvd player itself. So a soul is like a DVD player that the various programs can run in, the purpose is to grow up, perfect consciousness in the end.

There is no time, outside of the time programs in our head, that clock our star.

So this is the past, earth has already ended, the sun already finished, the universe itself already upgraded while another was formed, and that process is continual, parts of it are always upgrading. All things built like seeds, to grow. All have a teleos purpose. Growth, progression.

So, this is the past from where your true self/consciousness is, in no time. Or rather one of the concurrent events taking place that is seen in linear form as past.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity!
Your post was interesting. Not sure I've had enough coffee yet to be posting here myself, but here goes.

I believe that time is real....and important.
For some reason, ancient man has been mapping the stars, the planets....the movements in the sky. Yes, the seasons matter when it comes to agriculture, but I believe there is more to it.
When I previously wrote about 'cycles', it was because of our predecessors interest.
What if....something does happen every so-many years/cycles?
What if....people have previously been aware/made aware that at a certain point, the 'reset' button is pushed, so to speak?

In keeping with this idea, I've just become interested in a thread "The 12/21/2012 red herring". It's complicated, a lot of math...but seems to somewhat reiterate the idea that other humans were aware of the importance of the sky-movements and cycles.

I would even go so far as to say that some who were/are aware, also know that moving underground is the only possible way of surviving. (massive underground bunkers, anyone?)

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've actually pondered this.
What if I died in a car crash and went to a different universe? Things do seem a little different sometimes.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I don't believe in linear time, its just a program. We stand outside all of this in spirit, with all things running simultaneously, and not necessarily in order. Even in the cosmos itself, what I call a training dvd, each star clocks it own program. So several years ago while receiving some downloads from Higher Self, my older son and I had quite a conversation and both ended with a shared experience. We were discussing infinity, as a platform. You can't take a measurement. If you were to place a dot on an infinite grid, anywhere you move that dot, the very same endless and infinite volume surrounds it. There is no up/down, bigger/smaller (ie horton hears a who, with infinities within and without all things), higher/lower, past/present and future. These are all measurements. There are concepts of such only.

The fabric of space is not space time, or time space. Time is just a bit of software dancing in our heads, to give us a "realm" out of an infinite sea of energy or full spectrum ocean of everything.

After the experience, wrote a thread in my signature. Things came together quite quickly. Had seen a video once on quantum physics and nonlinear time, ie. in the video it said that everything reformed itself, ie dissolved and recreated itself, with change. So, minute changes are occurring within your body on a cellular basis, and you're a new person every nano second.

Yet each of those snapshots exist infinitely. So you have an infinite roll of film, all around you, forever. Time travel to a Higher Up, is simply choosing which snapshot to visit.

That time is like, rather than a straight line, or grid or something tied into the fabric of space, its like having an enormous amounts of still shots, photo's, all at once. From higher self's perspective, in the training manual you wouldn't even be required to go through straight assignments in incarnations, its all at once. If you pour a cup of water into an infinite medium, it would infinitely and diversely spread out in all densities and variations of itself, yet to some extent its ai, or not spirit at that point. its more like the game of spore, with all things everywhere.

But Higher Self's, ie mind/spirit's, function would be to pick and choose what to learn, in any order wished, in fact in an order that would maximize whatever goals there were.

Unlike some who think each individual spirit, which is oneness, still must learn everything over and over again, and thus they often rationalize some terrible behaviors, this isn't true. The outline of the infinite journey akin to a computer program "spore" is there, but you only what you need to learn would even be addressed. ie. you certainly don't need to learn oceans of shadow, or gravity so intense/density. You would be able to discern, what is needed based on the overall understanding you already had. There are some parts that would be "lower" than intellect to begin, and some parts that would be choice. If you don't fall to a certain level, you don't to experience it.

So not in a box, but very creative, and even mind boggling.

So it came to me, from something else I'd read, that trying to get it right here, or like Bruce Lee said, we stop reincarnating when we live a life worth remembering, which is akin to this being the mechanism that holds the infinite roll of film in.
So we're the clip holding in the infinite roll of film.

That time is subjective.

The universe isn't One Thing, but a collage of infinite diversity of all conditions.

That if you were to program a bot or life form, because even our bodies could be seen as a bot in a sense, to experience linear time where an entire day would take place in 15 minutes of their time (think different sized and spiritually diverse stars), one of you would disappear from the others sight, or stand still.

To me we're in a non linear wonderous infinite system, with infinite other systems and infinite beyonds, what is outside anything even perceived of as a system, in a kind of horton hears a who, reality where an infinity can be within any thing.

so you take a UFO for example, say a gmo seed of crystal that grew to a kind of living organism. That is infinite within.

So many report, including what I've seen, you step aboard a 30 foot craft, and its alot bigger on the inside...
edit on 8-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity,
Wow...thank you for such a well thought out reply!

I guess my way of looking at things lately (about 'time')...is that it is not linear because linear cannot be...infinite.
I've come to the conclusion that the only way it can be infinite, is if it's a circle...never-ending...or a cycle.
So I do believe that the earth goes through cycles...and I do (at this time) believe that there is an event that happens after 'so many' cycles, that basically changes the earth...and then the new cycle of rebirth begins again.

That's the short version, lol. I'm in NO way trying to be difficult, lol....I think it's incredibly interesting to share ideas here!

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Reminds me of the story of a guy whom killed himself only for find himself waking up feeling rotten and not knowing he was in hell as the world was just the same, things kept getting worse but he was powerless but to do as the life he found himself in demanded of him, and so he was doomed to never escape the life he tried to escape for the act of trying to escape it.

What if like the star trek film it is a holodeck and you never know whom is real and whom is not, this is called losing a grip on reality and is a psychological path best not travelled but does offer some interesting philosophical twists to our perception's of our respective reality's.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Circles repeat. Like in a children's book, the bear riding the bike. No one cared that he was such a smart bear, but said, "the bear is stupid, the bear is stupid, circles just circles!"

Well, if one thinks in circles, I think its more infinite progressive spirals, upwards, where that is a matter of preference and interpretation/understanding.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

LABTECH767
...What if like the star trek film it is a holodeck and you never know whom is real and whom is not, this is called losing a grip on reality and is a psychological path best not travelled but does offer some interesting philosophical twists to our perception's of our respective reality's.

Yes - that is a slinky path.
And, since 'reality' is in the mind's eye, who's to say what is best or not?
Some say that 'experience' is the ultimate objective. If you can survive such a twist, maintaining insights to/from more than one 'reality' ... ... ... ...
Still - you are correct. It is a dangerous path...promising no guarantee of emergence/escape.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
...have you by any chance seen "Source Code"?; another take on parallel universes. It jogged/evinced a distant memory of mine. Will add to your post tomorrow in greater depth. Something you said reminds me of a "Gordians Knot" senario (Im all about trying to pet the ferral kitty and making it purrrr).

I have seen Source Code a few times.
Poor guy... or ...was he?
I'm trying to connect with Gordians Knot and purring feral kitty anecdotes. ...Not quite there, yet - but will keep trying.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Spring 2011 was when it went sideways for me as well. Went through an incredible awakening during that phase and have not been able to view my own life.. or the world itself in the same light ever sense.

It's almost like that is when I woke up completely.. only to realize that there are BILLIONS still sound asleep. Thus roughly organized chaos continues.

Peace and love.

P.S. Who's to say that.. live or die...we'll know when the world ends anyways? (if it hasn't already happened already?)
One would believe that with the potential power of our minds.. that they could perhaps completely block out those images and immediately begin creating a new reality.

So if the world ends tomorrow. Would anyone really be able to tell? I would bet that very few would... if any.

I would venture to say that we stand on the edge of eternity/infinity. Not truly knowing what lies ahead because our true past has been so well hidden from our views.

Namaste

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join