It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Welcome to eclecstasy!! Hang on tight if you're coming along for the ride!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Snarl

Welcome to eclecstasy!! Hang on tight if you're coming along for the ride!!

hahaha...eclecstasy (or eclec stacy) would be a great 'user name' here!!

And yeah, I'm in.
See you tomorrow.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
jacy

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Now you know sometimes when I type; It my fingers!

Sometimes I actually have to read what my finger type, some say its my other self though! Least the spelling is getting better, Good Little Fingers!

Not meaning too, I've stopped an OP post just by my fingers doing the talking! Could be the plain old truth as I see it and must be very clear indeed! One get crap from many, testing every single angle of your OP.

Just do not understand why it always turns into a debate! A simple question asking for ideas somehow turns south. No ideas, why bother posting?

By the way Vet? Hows your XP Flashes going? LOL Snarl you have XP or you into Lex? I just might change my OS if I get another Pop-UP! What gets me is I still have lest then one day to go and already things are flashing!

I so hate count down clocks!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Snarl
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Even now as I type, I hear a small Hum distracking me!

Two days of something similar. I must've quit 10 or 15 different well composed replies, because I couldn't complete the thought. Strange!!

Ignore it. Tones in the ears offset; or a chill running down your body starting at the base of your skull/spine ending in your feet (over and over feels like fever chills); pay no mind your body is changing is all to suit the new frequencies of the planet balancing itself to yourself); you are in a growth pattern is all.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

What if the world already ended years ago ?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Snarl you have XP or you into Lex?

I simplified to Apple. I don't ask for anything more than I do on ATS and e-mail, so it works out extremely well for me.

I'm sure that falls right into line with a Lot of what Vet's saying in-thread already.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I would have to say almost a year, although knowing Vet and Snarl have fast farward it some back when God was just a simple computer! LOl

Yet even before then some side shifting did happen, never payed any attention back then. More like took noticed, just somehow my mind always had an answer so never had to ponder it again!

Or I could say the woman I live with drove me crazy! Or actually woke me up to knowing what is real and how people can play with your head reflecting themselves on you. Being an empath, I used to think it was My Feelings/ thoughts really! Then the I've really changed part that actually Woke me up to the Vamps sucking my energy!

Yet in Dec I had to take a time out! Really! I actually said to the voices; let me get a grip! They Did! Just the past week did I say,Lets get it over with or I'm ready now! LOL It was the bathroom project I wanted to do/ still doing!

Went all out on this one! Though I could use what I know, move some walls, pipes and bingo! Hello Doom! DIY by other doing it before I owned the house; opps Her! Found surprizes in them walls!

I like playing with time! Ever see next week and then when it comes it right down to the tee? What actually gives being able to do this is so far ahead I'm ?????? #! Really hope this does not mean IRS is coming also! Rats!

I wonder if I can actually change it?

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

MX61000
reply to post by Snarl

It did ... and has done so several times based on the conclusions of the thread's participants.

We're going to determine the frequency with which such event occurs in a bit. Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Last time I touched an Apple, the lights turned off and had to ask how! All that was plugged in was the power cord! Of course that was way back in 1994 lol

Plus did not the Fruit end up being the apple later on in the stories of Life? JJ though, me being an happy XP uses until Now! New OS here I come!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by Snarl

Now you know sometimes when I type; It my fingers!
Sometimes I actually have to read what my finger type, some say its my other self though! Least the spelling is getting better, Good Little Fingers!
Not meaning too, I've stopped an OP post just by my fingers doing the talking! Could be the plain old truth as I see it and must be very clear indeed!
One get crap from many, testing every single angle of your OP.
Just do not understand why it always turns into a debate! A simple question asking for ideas somehow turns south. No ideas, why bother posting?

Nah, being an OP is brave; and you have constituants that come in and field fire for you as this is what we do. It will always turn into a debate as its designed to be a 'debate' forum. How often have I ever posted an OP to 'Relationships' or 'Dog has a bone caught in its throat' forums. The hardest, toughest forums within ATS (and most worthwhile) are "Religion, Faith and Theology" and "Conspiracies in Religion" bar none as they require a special knowledge of take your pick: history, faith, personal veracity, courage, and fearlessness to state or back personal opinion (whether through using scripture, or debating such as false/true writings potencially irrelavent as one is debating faith system dynamics).

inforseeker26754 By the way Vet? Hows your XP Flashes going? LOL Snarl you have XP or you into Lex? I just might change my OS if I get another Pop-UP! What gets me is I still have lest then one day to go and already things are flashing!I so hate count down clocks!
Peace

XP is a percieved dinasaur costing Microsoft money in support system backup, Microsoft is threatening to stop XP support unless something something; I just Ignore the messages (Im supposed to replace my operating system) with the updated version of the failed Vista) NOT.
edit on 7-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Might as well start at the Big Bang! Had to have changed there right? Of course past my bed time, so bear with me. Next would have to be when the World changed to an Ice Ball! Then would take a chance and go with the Dino's!

Now heres where their is a gap. Man, Adam and Eve or Apes? That would have to at least be an ending and a string off on anothere timeline! Although the idea of aliens/Gods sleeping with the woman has held through time. So another ending, really!

Yet all still continue to span even today, well various ideas anyways. Anyone want to continue the timeline where I left off? Have to stick with where Gaps are at though, History has many so I would think it might be important. Just a thought though.

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Oh? So you read the clock page basicly telling you to BUY another computer? You have heard MS took 7/9 mil from another country to keep updates for another year right?

All about the money! Although I just might try Lex, free, fast and never a virus! Find out more and type the link!

Get back to the rest tomorrow guys!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

interesting post.

these past few days whenever i woke up I kept wondering whether i was already dead, only to find later that the memories always returned to head after those moments...
it felt like short amnesia or doubt... not sure which one... i really dunno...
i knew i was dreaming before i woke up, but after that, at those times, for few seconds.... i felt like dead man waking...

peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Snarl

MX61000
reply to post by Snarl

It did ... and has done so several times based on the conclusions of the thread's participants.

We're going to determine the frequency with which such event occurs in a bit. Thoughts?

The world ends thousands of times every hour. It will end for you sooner than you think.

NO one will survive. Everyone dies... Until then, enjoy the paranoia!

edit on 7-4-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Snarl
MX61000
reply to post by Snarl

MX61000What if the world already ended years ago ?

SnarlIt did ... and has done so several times based on the conclusions of the thread's participants. We're going to determine the frequency with which such event occurs in a bit. Thoughts?

This is the second time trying to post this; lost the first edit completely: (see if it works; sometimes I think Im being sabotaged as I was suddenly aware I was in the('How To Unscrew A Lightbulb Forum'). "It will restart at a juncture, it has to do with planet alignment, nothing to do with linear time as humans percieve time to be its own will exacted is all, bodies within this solar system and beyond decide in motion together to sing the heavenly song of "complete resonance' to preserve not just the humans specifically but of "ourselves as well in robust preservation being the same thing. Those being? the entities that the human is entrusted to; is yet just again a sacrifice as well. Our domaine before the human introduction must be tantiamount and preserved as they/we are the subdugainers, the profiteers, the foundation/supplier for human specie. If you believe you are the last of your race most formidable you would be wrong in that this whole process can and will begin again from scratch. We have all of the time in the world to REdux, press the F2 Key; control delete". The human will survive only to hold the soul aspect of Origin (name your creator game) as it is perfect in expression and so such you IT are as well imperfect perfection (leaving room for growth) posibilities is the main concern.
edit on 7-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Riffrafter

Really interesting theory.
I've often felt the same way in recent years. It's good to know that I'm not the only one. I can even give you a rough approximation of the date when the world (and me along with it) went sideways, so to speak.Late spring 2011.When do you believe it may have happened to you?

Now this is very interesting; as in for each of us a conspicuous (should have been conscious memory) paradigm shift happened (as individuals would have been different). For me it was earlier; 2005 (the world went to sleep for 3 days while I worked some magick re-alignments of heavenly bodies); not exactly sideways but close enough, as everything after seemed odd, time wise and unpredictable (we have our specific jobs to do).

Hey there Vet - good to see you again.

What you say makes sense in that assuming the premise is true, the date of the shift would be a little different for all of us. Really interesting in that all four of us (including Snarl & Infoseeker) seemed to have experienced something similar within a relatively narrow timeline (whatever that actually means).

And before I forget, in the words of the immortal sage Yogi Berra, "it's like deja vu all over again" seeing the 4 of us in this thread discussing this type of topic. That alone is worth the price of admission.

So why am I finding it so difficult to articulate my thoughts here? I've been typing/erasing and/or staring at this stupid screen for far longer than I normally do. It's not that I can't find the words - just the opposite. There are far too many. It's like a flood or torrent of ideas & thoughts covering an awful lot of ground, which I know are related somehow but I can't quite wrestle this bastard to the ground.

I will say this though. I have a strong feeling this "pause" of sorts is rapidly drawing to a close and some sort of next phase is on the verge of starting to burst through. Not all at once like an explosion, but rather bleeding through in waves or shot thru like individual bolts of energy. All different yet all the same. Either way (or both), it will be unmistakable.

It's right at the edge of my vision - I can *almost" see it...

Re: all having our jobs to do - I'm gobsmacked that you said that. I've had a very strong sense recently that is exactly what I need to do. I just wish to hell I knew what that job was...

And all of the above is so unlike me as to be almost absurd. That fact alone makes all of it perfect. And makes me laugh.

Like Kismet. Now there's a word I've rarely thought and don't think I've ever used, yet it's been blazing around in my head since I started typing this mess...

Go figure...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I think this is a pretty big and strange at the same time what if IMO.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hey jacy - welcome to the insanity.

Better buckle up as this discussion can and probably will veer off in all kinds of mind-bending directions. The one thing you can count on is that it will be a helluva ride.

I like your theory and think it has some merit. Especially as to the distant past. There's at least a billion year time-frame that has little to no fossil record where all kinds of life-forms could have existed. An awful lot can happen in a billion years. Entire bio-systems can spring forth, evolve in some way, achieve who knows what, and completely perish & vanish from existence entirely.

Or maybe they just up & left. Or were taken or booted off.

The really interesting points of confluence are where the physical meets the metaphysical. I believe that's happened countless times in this existence. And we're due for another one...

One of the things I've always found fascinating is that no matter which direction you look - driving up and out (space, solar system, galaxy, universe), or drilling down (molecule, atom, quarks, bosons) you end up in virtually the same place. An endless sea of quantum foam...

If that doesn't tell you a little about the nature of this reality, nothing will...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

randyvs

I think this is a pretty big and strange at the same time what if IMO.

Not only big but there are someones out theres payings attentions to minute but in ones faces details (flaws or inconsistancies in the truth about us needs telling eventually). Big and Strange is a good way to express it randyvs.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Riffrafter
vethumanbeing

Riffrafter Really interesting theory.
I've often felt the same way in recent years. It's good to know that I'm not the only one. I can even give you a rough approximation of the date when the world (and me along with it) went sideways, so to speak.Late spring 2011.When do you believe it may have happened to you?

Veteranhumanbeing Now this is very interesting; as in for each of us a conspicuous (should have been conscious memory) paradigm shift happened (as individuals would have been different). For me it was earlier; 2005 (the world went to sleep for 3 days while I worked some magick re-alignments of heavenly bodies); not exactly sideways but close enough, as everything after seemed odd, time wise and unpredictable (we have our specific jobs to do).

Riffrafter[/i[ Hey there Vet - good to see you again.
What you say makes sense in that assuming the premise is true, the date of the shift would be a little different for all of us. Really interesting in that all four of us (including Snarl & Infoseeker) seemed to have experienced something similar within a relatively narrow timeline (whatever that actually means).

Good to speak to you again as well, (someone told me you will reunite with the others to speak truisms). They are in an awareness cycle; and if within 10 years of such is really close to the approximation of idea or intent of changing/experienceing something profound. It is very rare that it is minute to minute blow by blow. Ive experienced the exact timing of changing a paradigm, it was always at 11:11 or 1:11 (still is for those of you paying attention to the also another signifier of change: 12:34 on your clocks.

Riffrafter And before I forget, in the words of the immortal sage Yogi Berra, "it's like deja vu all over again" seeing the 4 of us in this thread discussing this type of topic. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Yup, will be if you are trapped in the hampster cage of Kharma (all you have to do is deny its existance; so not FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE, outsmart whatever comes your way, its all about having the imagination to change your circumstance, and believe me Riff, you can and have the ability to change all that is about you.

Riffrafter So why am I finding it so difficult to articulate my thoughts here? I've been typing/erasing and/or staring at this stupid screen for far longer than I normally do. It's not that I can't find the words - just the opposite. There are far too many. It's like a flood or torrent of ideas & thoughts covering an awful lot of ground, which I know are related somehow but I can't quite wrestle this bastard to the ground.

I just experienced the same thing, re-notating a post, and having it get lost. I know the four of us have something to say to improve value or truths regarding very esoteric ideas. Do not let what I sometimes call "an unspecific attack upon my intellect to thwart my being able to expouse this sentiment" AS I AM TRYING TO TELL A TRUISM. You have the words, let the ideas come forward and type themselves into being. You may be channeling and there is nothing wrong with that as a guide may be trying to help you. Ive always explained it this way; "Im abstract and a non-linear thinker" blaming for the most part those that speak to me and I scribe their thoughts as well, its not as if we are not the same being; that being God as some so say is. Perhaps, but I pay attention to what is being devined in the now and poinient, never scripture past tricky word smithery. I suppose Im saying to you to be open to different leanings of learning; it will come to you in the way it best suits your personality so as not to fighten, but should be comforting instead.

Riffrafter I will say this though. I have a strong feeling this "pause" of sorts is rapidly drawing to a close and some sort of next phase is on the verge of starting to burst through. Not all at once like an explosion, but rather bleeding through in waves or shot thru like individual bolts of energy. All different yet all the same. Either way (or both), it will be unmistakable.It's right at the edge of my vision - I can *almost" see it...

Its the point blank, its the moment the 3.3 dimension as a force pierces through to the 5d. I see it as force represented as an alligator (of all things) breaking through that dimension to rise into *its violent* but necessary to the accension.

Riffrafter Re: all having our jobs to do - I'm gobsmacked that you said that. I've had a very strong sense recently that is exactly what I need to do. I just wish to hell I knew what that job was...And all of the above is so unlike me as to be almost absurd. That fact alone makes all of it perfect. And makes me laugh.
Like Kismet. Now there's a word I've rarely thought and don't think I've ever used, yet it's been blazing around in my head since I started typing this mess...
Go figure...

You are exact in the 'job' just like me, oblivious in perfect harmony to what has to be done (you are the last to know the importance of what your function is). Its the same story for all of us (keep them as ignorant as possible until the last minute) otherwise something might boomerang. Too late. All of the above is perfect in syncronisity, 4 people recognised a SIMILAR QUANTUM POTENCIAL (for a paradigm change) and are discussing it.
edit on 8-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join