It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: infoseeker26754

I've been thinking about this post. I've been thinking about it a lot.

You either hit the nail on the head a lot of times, or you hit a lot of different nails straight through the board.

Info has a rather round about way of expressing things, and at times there is a jewel/admittance or revelation. Which post are you alluding to here?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
The post quoted.

at times there is a jewel/admittance or revelation

I wonder if you guys ever notice a sudden uptick in the number of stars you got elsewhere in these forums. I like to read when the lights go out over there. As you've usually already said what needs to be said ... that little mark is normally the only evidence of my passing.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing
The post quoted.

at times there is a jewel/admittance or revelation

I wonder if you guys ever notice a sudden uptick in the number of stars you got elsewhere in these forums. I like to read when the lights go out over there. As you've usually already said what needs to be said ... that little mark is normally the only evidence of my passing.

Stars or Sars, one is potencially more fatal than the other. I dont understand the allocade business end (but much appreciated to all). Lights go out here, as in everyone should be asleep. Im not the king of observation (as in said it already my thoughts exactly and left speechless). Not sure who these folks are but hey, Im in the game to play it as best I can). That little star says to you I READ YOUR POST and agree (with trombones blaring, cymbals crashing together and other fanfares, maybe some bunting placed around the 'wordage' sentence tables laden with cherry and apple pies).
edit on 19-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Excellent questions!

Back at ya! (and sorry for the delayed response. Although I've had this response open in a tab for days, it seems I keep needing to "Step away from the Chalupa"...so to speak, even though I've revisited it repeatedly. Words fail me...and here that's all we have.)

What If...whomever was intelligent/powerful enough to instill such boundaries...was actually concerned for our well-being/welfare...?

I believe the only *real* boundaries are those of knowledge & wisdom.

To borrow a line from my days in the AI research field, "We're drowning in data but starving for knowledge". And as a species, we've barely even touched wisdom.

My view goes something like this: Data -->Knowledge-->Wisdom. Or to put it simply - See-->Know-->Understand.

After repeated iterations here, once you've gained enough wisdom/understanding you move to the next level. And there are multiple levels (7 major I think but that's just my intuition). And I was OK with that for a while but things have changed. And now I'm conflicted. There are larger forces at play right now. And I don't know which side I'm on - yet. And boy is that a bitch...

I'm gonna leave it right there for now as I want to finally post this as I'm sick of looking at it.

Sorry if I didn't get to your other excellent questions. Feel free to ignore this as I probably would...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
reply to post by WanDash

...I believe the only *real* boundaries are those of knowledge & wisdom. ...

Please do not feel obligated to answer any of these questions... If something comes to mind - Great!
Otherwise, I respect the need to get away from the Chalupa.

You say that you worked in AI...
What do you consider "Knowledge"?
Is it 'verifiable' by others...or only by the "Knower".
Would it be equivalent to "Experience"...or are you distinguishing between "Experience" and "Perception of Experience"?
From what you said - "See ---> Know ---> Understand" ...I can see the possibility that you would equate, as follows:
1. Perception of Experience = See
2. Experience = Know
3. ??? = Understand

I have grown weary of the general concept of "wisdom". What is wise to some is foolish &/or evil to others.
But, I am certainly open to finding otherwise.

Thanks for your time and thoughts!
edit on 4/19/2014 by WanDash because: functionality

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Looks like my House Love's me long time; Hers anyway! 1/2 " rain included 1/4 in basement! Well, somewhat. Since having done the mortar bed for tub, left in library room and Lookie Here, Rain!

So with work, rain and some dealing with her cat issues. Could be worst! Haven't fell off the roof, although the whole vent system has to be replace! She had to go with the lower bid! Even have the paperwork to said New furnace and it states; Always inspect the existing vent system first! Might as well had a small child in the vent system! Rusted, shot, gone and next of many birds, Dead!

The House Lets me know, just had to fix the cap on the system and Bang! Never an eazy fix I tell you! Poor Birds! Could have been worst, house burn down, them pipes are missing the inner pipe! So doing some reading, learning and looks like I'm going to Home Depo........tomorrow, 2 hr drive! Better buy some Lotto tickets!

Did spend my back up money yesterday on a new Tem pur matt 1/2 off cost! Cheep, just went for the twin ex Long! Might as well did up the rest I buryed, Just In Case, I had to move! Say Hello to My Good Friend, The House! Had to get this off my chest, as for the cat. Still having a hard time, doing it. Here she spends money like no tomorrow and just can not seem to put her to sleep! I shall stop there; starting to dis-like the person I live with!

It's all good though, although changing out beds lead to another problem I'll have to fix later! Might as well dress in black and rob my roomie! Robin Hood shall come knocking!

Now just have to learn to install b-vent! Seem eazy enough, although since 6" was already there and only have to go to 4" pipe?????????? Could I just pass it through the 6" pipe? Extra wall you know, and no having to go up to the crawspace above! If you all know how this stuff works, cool! What I read, videos YT, and furnace booklet, I just need to know if my shortcut will work!

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Not a thing wrong with getting your Hate On! Just know I Hear you, Understand what you do say and sometimes I wish my mind could hold a note and not a whole Concert! I know I'm an empath, relating that is to the word and not what is discribed in books. People tend to distance themselves since childhood because of it. I might have club feet, spelling and other issues I tend to work on; just I had to go with the Brain Choice! Even my boss sometimes goes crazy! Hey, not my problem I know whats going on last week and next! More like, Yo Boss? That goes here, taken already and this is coming. Yet I can not remember people names!

Hell yes you did! I was behind you when you were signing up for this gig! Never did anyone ever say it was a new Idea, left out some small details even I wished I kept walking! Longing to go Home, yet a deal is a deal so might as well do what needs to be done. Now if I can just Remember!

So why can you not Love Yourself? Out of book; Bartholomew; I come as a brother goes like this:

Organized relig, even disorg relg would have you say that Your job is to love your neighbor, but their a little line that comes after that-as yourself. I would like to address this point. There is not one of you in this room that is not basiclly an entity who wants very much to love.
And so when you're presented with the dilemma of having been hurt by someone and you want to love them but cannot because of the ache, you go through a lot of ' trying to love' And that is honorable. The problem is it doesn't work. And the reason it doesn't work is because you are asking yourself to do the hardest thing, whitch is to give somthing to someone that you want for yourself.

Small bit from the book, hope you see the difference or at least ponder it for the time being. I actually do give myself a hug 3/4 times a week. Try it. Pat yourself on the back and say I love you! For the most part, it feels Great!

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I do need to stay with just one nail at a time, sometimes they Pop up you know! Working on getting some ring shanks so they stay in!

Enlighenment is nothing more then Learning what you don't Know, frogotten or somehow was taken away. So what can be said about trying to find enlightment, Seek and you shall Find or would it be easyer to hear what others have to say. Weither its right/wrong had nothing to do with it. Sharing is what it's all about.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Brother? Change Your Stars!

The Movie, .........................? I kinda like that since having Freewill will do this for you. Could cry all you want, pray and do every thing Trick Wise only in the end you do have to carry on!

Snarl? Yo? You seem to be missing a flag in your Avatar, And just wondering. You standing where Lady Lib use to be? I know, Respect My Athororty! Or are you the Hitman for Her? Fill us in Brother?

Thanks and Back at You!

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I would have to agree, Knowledge is power! Usless if not used! Like the idea of book smarts vs. street smarts. One should go about doing both, yet never really knowing what really happening.

You have your time by yourself, with others and while at work. Each has you being either different, same or how one works it day to day. Yet it Is just a small fragment of what is really going on. We get glimps, feelings, and have to stand back ans ask ourselves. What just happened? I never read that in a book nor living under a bridge, How is this so?

I kinda feel Sorry for the AI, would have to be worst then being born. I do not recall that, remembering at the age of 3 did clime out a 2 story window and go the the bar though. Antie Virg's was there and the Look on her face I will never forget!

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

How does one decide what to code in there, link it all togetter and say Hello AI.

How would AI relate to anything if not have experencing it first hand. Then is say an programmer coding seen something another way, missed a key, Poor Fellow hasen't even started and already mixed up! I just get so excited about AI and all we get is A.L.A.C.E. Somehow I think she is having some Chip Blocking going on, or its just me talking to another while talking to her.

At $99 you can have her; or a sip-net of it anyways! sad part is I would have to change things around and spend more time correcting the understanding that was all ready programmed. Not that I having to change things, have you seen how some raise their children? The first 2 yrs of their lives is the word NO! I find its better just to put up the stuff they can not hurt themselves and leave the rest for their brains to have fun with!

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
originally posted by: infoseeker26754
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

infoseeker Not a thing wrong with getting your Hate On! Just know I Hear you, Understand what you do say and sometimes I wish my mind could hold a note and not a whole Concert! I know I'm an empath, relating that is to the word and not what is discribed in books. People tend to distance themselves since childhood because of it. I might have club feet, spelling and other issues I tend to work on; just I had to go with the Brain Choice! Even my boss sometimes goes crazy! Hey, not my problem I know whats going on last week and next! More like, Yo Boss? That goes here, taken already and this is coming. Yet I can not remember people names!

Not hate at all; just frustration peeking through my statuesque (marble like frozen in pose) countanance/dimeaner. You dont want to hold the whole symphony in your head for days after hearing it (youd think you must have written it in the first place and who is this other guy (composer taking all of the credit).

infoseeker Hell yes you did! I was behind you when you were signing up for this gig! Never did anyone ever say it was a new Idea, left out some small details even I wished I kept walking! Longing to go Home, yet a deal is a deal so might as well do what needs to be done. Now if I can just Remember!

You havent remembered your past higher existances YET?! (those before you decided to encarnate/you all as a team working together to get this life right--all you have to do is remember the circumstances of the exhaustive schooling and preparation for) "OH BE ASSURED, with all of this prepartory work I WILL REMEMBER. NOT, no one does that steps down from the 5th or 6th to the 3rd. Its NOT IN THE RULEBOOK; you have to completely start from scratch and relearn everything you are.

infoseeker So why can you not Love Yourself? Out of book; Bartholomew; I come as a brother goes like this:
Organized relig, even disorg relg would have you say that Your job is to love your neighbor, but their a little line that comes after that-as yourself. I would like to address this point. There is not one of you in this room that is not basiclly an entity who wants very much to love. And so when you're presented with the dilemma of having been hurt by someone and you want to love them but cannot because of the ache, you go through a lot of ' trying to love' And that is honorable. The problem is it doesn't work. And the reason it doesn't work is because you are asking yourself to do the hardest thing, whitch is to give somthing to someone that you want (is cherished) for yourself.

Your job is not to kill your nieghbor, just to tolerate them/it (the love factor has nothing to do with embracing lovingly your percieved enemies (LOVE IS an energetic FORCE much like one would think of weak or strong forces, gravity; not an EMOTION at all, here is where the mixup in nomenclature comes in). Your thoughts that youd rather love yourself more than the stranger as youd rather love yourself instead is based in emotion/empathy (to give someone something you want for yourself). In this kind of examination, you would think if a system such as this works, everyone else would be plying you with LOVE energy equally. Why would think this was even plausible, as most are selfish and doing exactly what you are, saving what love exists for themselves. Emotional Love is also known as a prized commodity in the higher dimensional realms, think of it as can be distilled bottled and sold on black markets. Its called "loosh" and is equated as highest form WHITE "the emotional energy so pure is only produced by a mother facing certain death (animal/human) protecting its young from harm". IT IS AN EMOTIONAL ENERGY FORM that can be collected and IS SOLD because it can be consumed/eaten.

edit on 21-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It's funny how people can claim This Works! for them it has, while the rest of us scramble to find something to actually Hold on to or at least install some Hope! Its a sad word when nothing actually works when you hear The Tale. Of course one should go about finding out themselves, take a swim with the sharks some raving mad people and sidestep their normal day to day lives. The question Who Am I should be; Who the - Are You?

Somehow all the Rules were tossed out say a year or 2, if one likes Rules! Rules are meant to be broken, twisted and tried! How else could one get to know what Rules are there? Or was I talking about the Court System LOL. Sorry Vet, just had to go there!

And here I thought I wanted the same thing. Treated as someone who is a nice juy, caring and will do whatever to show this, Until Lately! Is it me or has Respect gone out the window? Meaning plain old school reasoning, I treat you as I would like to be treated back. Hell nowaday, opening a door for anyone might end up causing more problems then letting the door go as you walk through. My duty here on Earth is to Learn. More like ditching the words of Man Lately; Or the words spoken mean nothing, can be changed at any given time, and it is in their best intrest anyways. I see you mis-understood the paragraph, That's Okay. If say the Whole world Loved You, would it matter if you had no Love for Yourself?

What is Love? Are you willing to risk all to know this, or continue with what Man thinks what Love should be? In a way if looking at it using Christ, who gave up His Life to provide a different outlook on Love. Looking back through out history, what we actually know about it anyways, all Died believing in Love! The Great Stories Told many moons ago, that changed History and made a difference in todays world. it has nothing do do about me loving me, I already do! Only taking it one step future, pushing beyond the point of ones understanding and go for it! You have heard the ideas of killing One to save a hundred? Now go try to save an entire World! All one could do is allow Life to continue on as it darn Pleases and never interfears in that process.

One could never sell Love, keep it nor collect it. It is there to remind you of something you yourself you already have and do not have to go looking for it! Looking for Love outside oneself is a dead end if you ask me. Now looking at Love as it is is already there is what people need to see. I see more of the distroying Love looking around and what Love is left is bound to be found.

Strange in a way, evil is nothing more then distroying the Love that is left in this World. Whens the last time you ever heard anything good in the News? Or if you did, it lasted but a split flash and #ed back to all the envy, hate, bad things people do? Heres an idea, create a News chanele stating what happened today that was Good!

Would be canceled within a week! Most do not want to hear anything good, when they do it reminds them of their Bad Life and would rather hear so some doom of another. As I You, Dis-Like Humans! Used to be hate for awhile; many years! Now I've found a different kind of Person/s who for the Love Of God! Have to actually Hide themselves fron evil. Hate meaning Code word for:

They Are out to get You! Already know You! Just Accept It and Alls Well!

Evil can not bypass this; Life has its Own Code. Your eyes lie to you, your mind Creates stoyies out of nothing, and # Happen's! If it was Already Planned Out, Laid out Before, Existed Beforehand, I see the only thing one could do is Enjoy The Show! We could not exist in this world Without Emotions! Emotions do not exist anywhere else, nor any level, nor plane of existance.

Belated Happy Easter To Ya!

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I wanted to point out that this Original Post about the theme of the world having already ended, or that we have all been placed in a monitored time-out, was posted exactly at the time of a very significant planetary alignment that has been called 'The Grand Cardinal Cross'. I understand many people find astrology bunk, but I do believe there are energies cast down upon Earth from celestial bodies that do have an effect on our evolution. The simplest way to understand this would be to see the gravitational effects the moon has on Earth with the tides. Since human beings are said to be comprised of 90% water, the full moon also has an empirical effect on human behavior. Just ask ER doctors and police officers on the nights of full moons and you will get legitimate spikes in the statistics of increased crimes but also increased births (the water breaks easier).

April 2014 heralds a very rare astrological event, where four planets (PLUTO opposing JUPITER & MARS opposing URANUS), are at exact 900 angles to one another, hence forming a Grand Cross in our celestial skies.

In addition, each of these planets are sitting at ’13 degrees’ of the 4 CARDINAL signs (Pluto 13 degrees Capricorn, Jupiter 13 degrees Cancer, Mars 13 degrees Libra & Uranus 13 degrees Aries). Plus Mars is Retrograde (appearance of going backwards) during the Cardinal Grand Cross Alignment.

To add to this melting pot of transformational energies, the climax of this Cardinal Grand Cross on the 23/24 April 2014 takes place between two eclipses; a Total Lunar Eclipse on the 14 April 2014 followed by a Solar Eclipse on the 28 April 2014.

In actual fact, this Cardinal Grand Cross is having a major effect on us over a 7 month period January to July 2014…
- Source: www.universallifetools.com...

Many of you were experiencing difficulties articulating your thoughts in writing. Part of this increase in energy is creating a visceral acceleration of our evolution, which seems to be intensely accentuated in our minds and thought-processes. Over the years, many people have talked about how time is speeding up or how complexity and interconnectedness on our planet is exponentially increasing. I do believe this is the reality of what is going on.

The combination of this acceleration of computer and internet technology and how the human mind is interfacing and evolving with this out-of-control process is very profound. It was definitely around 2007 that I started noticing a change in my perceptions and attention span, but I assumed it was just me. It is interesting to learn from the first part of the groundbreaking book 'The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains' that even University professors are having a hard time reading entire books. I often fantasize about long stretches of reading and contemplation, the idealized relaxing and timeless summer vacation up country, and wonder how I can ever experience that again. It seems as though really drastic efforts to still the mind, like meditation and psychedelic therapy, are of vital importance for people nowadays to maintain their sanity and sense of well-being.

I recall the research shared by Ian Xungold, who was one of the proponents of the idea of an acceleration built into evolution on Earth (and encoded into the Mayan calendar). He focused on how this acceleration was/is wreaking havoc on the human mind - and that the human ego itself was a tool that evolved in our early history and would eventually have to be dropped as part of our continuing evolution. He brought up information that was not widely disseminated which showed that the mind has a speed limit of 28 frames per second, and this has served humans a very important function by scanning the environment and helping us make decisions. Because of the rapid cycling and information overload, he said this system of the mind was going to become increasingly maxed out, thus kicking in all kinds of 'fight or flight' stress responses. Eventually, if run unchecked and gone too far out of control, it would even lead to various forms of serious addictions and possibly even to suicide. Because stress would be the natural response to this overload, he also brought up how the F.D.A. openly admits in their literature that 80% of any type of physical or mental illness and affliction humans can suffer from stem from stress in the first place. It was a very well thought out portion of his presentations that I have seen and experienced getting more and more extreme over the past decade. He said that it was going to get extremely worse, back in 2004, and that knowing about this process could help us adapt. But just looking at the headlines in the news can clearly show that the whole world does seem to be going out of its collective mind.

This means that various techniques for stilling the mind, having spiritual awakenings and the 'New Age' focus on alternative states of consciousness seem to be of the utmost importance here. Particularly for those who have found themselves caught in a rapid-cycling evolutionary cul-de-sac...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Seems to be that way, would explain half of whats going on. For me, it happens to Float next week today, if one understands that. Plus, it also brings up your Belief structures and tosses out an Odd Ball you have to accept; more like at least try.

Going with some New form of Energy, like an extra Charka or a switch in ones DNA that is now On. If one is unable to make room for this Energy; call it what feels best, it continues to Pound you until you do. Some months ago, I had to ask for a Time-Out! Really! Said to myself, Look. I hear and feel you so at least allow me to Blend this in my Own Way, Please! It actually Did!

Plus it helps to Listen to one Voices, I do not get sick! Refrased, I do, only it lasts maybe 12 hrs/under and is gone by the following day. Most I might cough up a nuggie, spit it out and It's gone. Thats why most go the other way, Pill this, pills that, add shot here and there, Oh, I'm not Happy so lets take more Pills! If people would understand just one thing, Learn to cope with what is going on in ones life.

You might not get it all right, miss something or plain out forgot. It happens. Just follow up when you need too and never let anything just pass by like it's Nothing. You mind or Ego happens to run in Auto; uses the past to decide before you do what is Happening. So one things a fact, your Eyes, ears actually do not Lie. It is part of your Mind that does.

For me, I could not be still if I wanted too. Rest, relax and having a good day is what you make out of it! Balance is the Key, if not understood; try this. So one has 24hrs, 8-10hrs work, have to have at least 6hrs if over 40 though you can float this on a 7 day period. 4hrs of stuff to do that Needs to be taken care of and what is left is enjoyment time; do what you want. Have to have Sunday as a rest day, any day really would work, just Have One! Last is Anything is Possible so instead of allowing your mind to create something out of nothing, be ready for something to toss you out of your ??????

Could just say You, having a boat should allow it to move where ever while one watches Out for rocks, holes and what not's. Plus remembering It's Your Boat! Allowing someone else to tell you what to do, how to do it ends up having Holes in The Boat. It's Okay to Ask, Question, Seek just one needs to make the Choice Themselves.

Then again, Crap comes up from Nowhere so at least expect it! Some Strange Things are happening out there, you can Plan all you Want, it does not work according to your plans. Being Greatfull, Humble and willing to allow things to move works too!

As for the World going down the drain, Yep! Yet people follow since Thats the thing to do! Doom Porn is nothing more then, Wake The Hell Up! Or Else.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What if this world never began? What if this world is just a thought, in an extremely complex beings mind. So, intelligent and intellectual literally the lives and experiences of all are merely a deep thought.

Or perhaps we are nothing more than a theoretical world, a simulation of Earth itself years past on a super computer in our own future.

Or better yet, we are a theoretical world somewhere around the star, Sol. Calculated by another race, perhaps nothing like ours billions of miles away.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

What if this world never began? What if this world is just a thought, in an extremely complex beings mind. So, intelligent and intellectual literally the lives and experiences of all are merely a deep thought.

Or perhaps we are nothing more than a theoretical world, a simulation of Earth itself years past on a super computer in our own future.

Or better yet, we are a theoretical world somewhere around the star, Sol. Calculated by another race, perhaps nothing like ours billions of miles away.

This is a profound idea and I don't disagree at all. We are involved "as physically thinking free will beings'' in the causing of the imagination of a better world; not this one per say as its just a petri dish of experiments, but jumpstarting or inferring or inserting new ideas to the higher dimensions. Those that created this world as a heavy matter experiment to help themselves to improve conditions they cant solve in the dimensions they live in. This is a last ditch effort, see what the 3D can offer because it is DO OR DIE environment of individual choices that have to conquer all sorts of problems without solving them with a wave of the magical wand (thought instantly creates a house).

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

For me, I could not be still if I wanted too. Rest, relax and having a good day is what you make out of it! Balance is the Key, if not understood; try this. So one has 24hrs, 8-10hrs work, have to have at least 6hrs if over 40 though you can float this on a 7 day period. 4hrs of stuff to do that Needs to be taken care of and what is left is enjoyment time; do what you want. Have to have Sunday as a rest day, any day really would work, just Have One! Last is Anything is Possible so instead of allowing your mind to create something out of nothing, be ready for something to toss you out of your ??????

I get lots of very helpful advice from Jonathan Zap and his zaporacle.com (you draw online tarot cards and get advice that is suitable for you by virtue of synchronicity etc). Since it is harder for people to be more in the moment and fulfilling their destinies, he wrote a small article about "pathfinding" and "daymapping": realitysandwich.com...

Pathfinding through life can be like finding your way through a maze of canyons. It is crucial to know the overall direction you want to go. If you don't already know that overall direction, you need to consult your global intuition. The mind and the ego are indispensable psychic functions, but they will not cut it here. If you use them to determine overall direction, you will likely find yourself in some sort of mental ping pong game — What about this? But what about that? But what if this happens? But what if that doesn't happen? You can't think your way through to the overall direction, you need to recognize it from the soul level. One way to contact this recognition is to go to a quiet, solitary space and ask yourself: What will I remember well on my deathbed? Your honest answers to this core question will usually reveal your True Will and the life mission you came here to accomplish.

Once you have located your overall direction, the mind/ego alliance is able to serve an invaluable role, employing pathfinding technique. An especially propitious time for pathfinding is at the start of the day. A natural unit of time lies before you, and you have a goal: to make the best use of your time, consistent with your overall direction, between awakening and bedtime. You locate navigational landmarks in space/time to efficiently orient yourself. A mundane example would be a doctor's appointment. Maintaining your health is consistent with your overall direction, so this is an important navigational landmark, a point in space and time you know you have to hit. There may be a number of other such points to be recognized as your map of the day takes form.

As you prepare your day map, it is crucial that you mark off significant space/time for work on your big dream, something that you have identified as crucial to your life path. A good rule of thumb is that a big dream is going to require a minimum of two hours work per day. The work on your big dream is important, but may not be urgent (in a superficial temporal sense), like hitting the doctor appointment at a very specific time, or answering a ringing phone. Without a good day map it is all too easy to focus on the superficially urgent, small stuff and neglect the important, non-urgent work. This common tendency is sometimes called, "majoring in the minors."

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Have ran out of What If's. Seems that Todays all I've Got really. Do dislike waking up not knowing neither the day or year actually! Takes an hour or 2 to rephase sometimes. Has not happen since asking for a time out although I know its running in the Background.

Did consider the thought my outside reflected my inner Being although I just could not for the sake of me actually Know them as myself. Yet even the idea of being half Evil is basicly True in the understanding that Evil is nothing more then having Fun without consideration of others.

Only last possible idea is different Timelines, Heads/tails and noticing both sides at the same time. Or waking up wondering, was that past or future that just happened! It would seem as of now doing more Soul work Dreaming; or getting ready for the next Phase Living. It reflects during the day sometimes although it would seem Life is on Hold for the time Being. Stage being set while I do the Learning.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I actually Do this with Ifate.com. LOl Although I use it to actually see if whats in my head is in tune with whats going on. Now the idea of actually having a Path struck a tone since I do not really have one! It would seem my Life is where it Needs to Be or else something would come to push me along.

Having to Deal with Inner Issues, Learning Who I Am, and placed exactly where I should be seems to be Key as of Now. Even if I did try to plan say 1 yr from now. I get the sense of staying put, keep doing and be ready! Although the Ready part is Closed Off. So I do what I can, listen and buy the things I feel I need for later. Must be Inner Workings!

Alot of strange ideas do happen to cross my mind. Thoughts that have me question the very ideas I once has and add New versions to my mind frame. The other Ego, seems I have 2 of them has what I call Backup Plan A-Z. It would seem To Learn is far better then money, power and the consepts of man. There is not a Job on this earth I could not do, give me a month at it and will do just as good as your Best. For the lack of my spelling and remembering names anyway!

Then again, maybe its the projects I have going wanting me here. Seem to Pop Up just when I think it's time I moved on. Then again, could go anywhere. Yet it is right where I'm at that feels the safest place to be at the moment!

Although I have to thank You for bring this up. Some people out there just haven't grasped the idea that Life runs on It's Own Princibles and changing them to fit ones Needs creates more problems down the road later.

Peace

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join