It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Souls enter the fetus at first drawn breath of oxygen, the cry at birth heard when entering is one of "Now Im really trapped in a physical body what have I done". It almost never happens that a soul enters an embryo/fetus until birth unless it wants to experience 'horrible confinement'.

You've left me flat-footed on this one. A little more from the gut would be appreciated.

My daughter didn't cry at all when she was born, and my son used to kick extra hard when he could get at me from his mother's womb. Honestly ... I suspected he was doing it with malicious intent, but I was suspicious of everything at that age.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Ego. I could not tell you if it started at Childhood or carried over. I'm sure Ego has a fine lists to discribe it; placing Bets, we just have a small vs./idea of its meaning. Who can Frick'in say Ego even exist?

One could go about stating Ego is nothing more then experences you had while growing up. I have no understanding of Ego, another part of my Being told about by books and stories from long ago. So in a way we split ourselves down the middle like everything else and I wonder.

Does Ego actually Exist? Now you have Good-Bad-Ego, ego being the bad as they say. I see it as another way to define, limit and see something that just might be a word and has no meaning.

Judgement has its own Dictionary all by itself so could that be called Ego?

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The more Going Mad I get, the more I see how funny it all is! Yet putting it into action is like trying to fly a spaceship with no idea How! Opp's here, My Bad there, okay seems to work, but you try!

Most see it as a risk so don't bother, walking The Path is Fun, Crazy and some Spice to be added by Life down the line. What good would it be if I was still on that island, had a boat, and not knowing anything about the boat itself. Never Tried?

Like is funny that way. Will give you all the help you need, you just have to go beyond your safetyzone to use it!

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You do mean, Follow Me Right? I do not even believe Christ ever Said, Follow Me! This is how I understand it and Deal with it would be more like it.

I just see being on a cat world full of Cats! I can see myself flying, does it mean I was a Bird at some time long ago; now we are going so far back............Who's to say? I like Ants, seeing how they dig with so percistion almost perfect. The Queen who somehow goes about getting it all done Herself is Perfect.

The Honey Bee! Best food out there! Honey! You could live on water and honey for the most part, add a plant here and there and stay alive! Again a Queen!
Although I do not see a dog world, does not mean their is not one!

I see it like this, every living thing on Earth was taken off another World and Being the Ark it was. Ended here on Earth! Cool if one thinks about it, Life Everywhere! Even Out There; in Space!

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Say Hello to your friend, The Computer! Your gen is so Off the Grid, in my day it was either Books or hanging out togetter! You got to see who was in front of you, Their Eyes!

Most being in the 20's age only know the Electronic side of the coin. Really it changed in the 80's. Thats only 30 yrs! And now as the World seems so Crazy, it because its taken as Granted! Books might tell you a story, thats just one side of the story.

Like the rich kid always having money, or the one who never has it. Both have a different idea on how you go about saying what it is. You never question, stop by the other side of the tracks and ask. What is taught in School is never how it is in Todays world; just How it works.

How to do this, How it happend and How to do it! Its rigged to Follow, stay with the masses and Never wants one to think for Themselves. Even if say someone you know in your group of friends goes Outside the Box, What Happens? Hello List of How, this is what I was taught and Don't Go There!

If you never question the Ideas you so hold Dear. How would you know if them Ideas hold any Facts? Then one day something happens to come along and do the impossible. Brain Fart> NO! Then what? It either gets blown off as nothing or you start asking just what actually happened. Now you are faced with deciding which holds true and what needs to be changed!

Yet how could you changed it if one never looks? All you see today is get this; haircut, car, tv get get get so I could look better on the outside to others doing the same. Then having a problem in Life, what do some do? How to see a DR! #1 Plan out there if anything should get you down!

Whats the Dr. do? Pills, Pills and never treats the actually problem since what they were taught was hand out Pills! Yet your Body and mind was always perfect at Childhood! So your born with 6 toes, one arm, or two heads, follow or find you way in accepting things the way it is vs. on how its told to be. Have to do this, follow this plan, never once is the line added to see where the Dis-ease began at the get go.

One could fix anything themselves if it was Taught in School. No it is Taught to Look Outside One's Self and that the Problem in Todays World!

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I could not even tell you What My Reason for being Here Is! When it's your time to know, you shall! Best I could tell you to at least be happy, # happens so might as well learn to swim in it! In that way you know another way in dealing then going to your room and crying!

Its OKAY, to cry, be angry, upset and wondering what do I do with my Life? Most will stay there in fear because of not knowing what to do. Yet one must move, walk and go about their lives no matter what. Better you at least try then say a Great Wind goes about doing this For You!

I have a, I do not Know box! Just because I know nothing does not mean I can not choose to know. So I go about asking, looking stupid, weird, crazy and nuts! Does that mean I'm Happy, Hell No!
Just because my feet hurt everyday of my life does not mean all of the Parts of my Life are Hurting!

What is the worst fear most have? Death. Looking at it another way, Duh! Someday you will die so might as well do something while I'm Here! Now what that something is could be anything! You just have to hold on and wait and see!

Peace

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
…Who can Frick'in say Ego even exist?

…Does Ego actually Exist? Now you have Good-Bad-Ego, ego being the bad as they say. I see it as another way to define, limit and see something that just might be a word and has no meaning. …

Appreciate your thoughts.
It seems as though it (Ego) is a catchall for everything wrong with someone/anyone.
All we have to do is – subject/crucify/disempower the Ego…and we’re free to being on our way to harmony with the world, and find who/what we really are.
Maybe that’s so… I surely don’t know.
If it is an ‘alien’ implant – then, I suppose, it could be a chief suspect in the woes and crimes of humanity.
If not…and…it’s just the way we are (how we’re constructed), and if it is necessarily evil (or - non-beneficial in nature), then, of course, we’d probably want to consider whether our designer/maker wasn’t being entirely square (with us), when installing that little trick-component.
And, of course, as you say – is it really anything more than a word that gave those who didn’t have ‘the Devil’ to blame…something else…to blame?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Snarl
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

VethumanbeingSouls enter the fetus at first drawn breath of oxygen, the cry at birth heard when entering is one of "Now Im really trapped in a physical body what have I done". It almost never happens that a soul enters an embryo/fetus until birth unless it wants to experience 'horrible confinement'.

SnarlYou've left me flat-footed on this one. A little more from the gut would be appreciated. My daughter didn't cry at all when she was born, and my son used to kick extra hard when he could get at me from his mother's womb. Honestly ... I suspected he was doing it with malicious intent, but I was suspicious of everything at that age.

When one incarnates the original soul is not used to being in a physical heavy body. The higher realms (5th,6th 150 years of standing around) are constructed of a lighter matter. Three dimensional physical means you cant fly around; you cant manifest instantly anything you desire, you cannot imagine yourself to instantly be somewhere else; its prison compared to this awareness. You may as well have incarnated as a ROCK or a Tree into the 2nd dimension (would be the equivilent of). If your daughter didnt cry, she was comfortable with the transition from a light spirit body form into a heavy dense material body. Your son? if he wasnt born with an open beer bottle in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other you are OK. When I was born; I cryed from my eye ducts; but not saline tears; but 'A positive blood' instead.
edit on 16-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

The more Going Mad I get, the more I see how funny it all is! Yet putting it into action is like trying to fly a spaceship with no idea How! Opp's here, My Bad there, okay seems to work, but you try! Most see it as a risk so don't bother, walking The Path is Fun, Crazy and some Spice to be added by Life down the line. What good would it be if I was still on that island, had a boat, and not knowing anything about the boat itself. Never Tried?Like is funny that way. Will give you all the help you need, you just have to go beyond your safetyzone to use it Peace

Your not going mad at all; you are seeing your circumstances is all; an open boat in the atlantic ocean with no sails, compass or oars; (those things/objects you are lacking to save yourself are metaphors for Gods NOT coming to your RESCUE). Life is funny that way you have to figure it out; why you are here factor, actually who you are and your relationship to God/YOU. Im not understanding why you are not argueing with your posse selves instead; they are the ones trying to reason with you; and yet you argue here with us instead.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

You do mean, Follow Me Right? I do not even believe Christ ever Said, Follow Me! This is how I understand it and Deal with it would be more like it.

No, I meant 'do you follow my reasoning' is all. What does Jesus have to do with this; hes an inncocent soul that thought being a sacrifcial man/lamb was OK to solve all problems of Mankinds past/future sins. WRONG, he enabled anyone that commited horrendous injustices to say one thing "I believe in Christ as my savior; therefore all sins I commit past or future are automatically absolved so can do as I please any evil intent".

infoseeker I just see being on a cat world full of Cats! I can see myself flying, does it mean I was a Bird at some time long ago; now we are going so far back............Who's to say? I like Ants, seeing how they dig with so percistion almost perfect. The Queen who somehow goes about getting it all done Herself is Perfect.

So you are a cat amongst other cats living in a Cat world. Not now. You are a human living amongst other species (cat being the last thing you would think about because they are domesticated and have to have a human to manufature and open the 'tuna can' for them. Why would you think your evolution goes from bird to cat to human? Once out of this body you can occupy those soul bodies and experience them (like a carnival ride). You did not evolve from anything at all; not in the way you think certainly not the Simian; they were trial failures to make a brute slave race that failed. You were engineered to be a HUMAN PERIOD.

infoseeker I see it like this, every living thing on Earth was taken off another World and Being the Ark it was. Ended here on Earth! Cool if one thinks about it, Life Everywhere! Even Out There; in Space! Peace

Um hum every idea of lifeforms was taken from other places in the universe and other ingenious lifeforms; the trick was to manifest them (IDEAS MADE OF LIGHT MATTER) and put them all within the same heavy matter environment (EARTH 3D) and have them co-exist. Do you have any idea how difficult this was to balance the Flora with the Fauna? Insects, pollination counts, one specie does not kill another ALL BALANCED: ECOSYSTEMS WITHIN SUB ECOSYSTEMS (not including climate which is a big potencial disaster). GENIOUS AT WORK; you should be on your knees right now, begging to understand WHOS IN CHARGE HERE (it didnt happen by any ACCIDENT of evolution; it was strategically planned that the systems as executed worked). No one in control? everything happened by mere accident including the human. A RIDICULOUS supposition. We worked very hard on this CONSTRUCT and is still limping along dispite the humans disregard of the body it lives upon (big mistake underestimating Earth).

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
...What does Jesus have to do with this; hes an inncocent soul that that thought being a sacrifcial man/lamb was OK and solve all problems of past/future sins.
WRONG, he enabled anyone that commited horrendous injustices to say one thing "I believe in Christ as my savior; therefore all sins I commit past or future are absolved".
[ ...

Haaah!
'Me rub you rong time' (Full Metal Jacket reference)
Yes - That's a part of what I dealt with.
How can there be an eternity of "Everything is OKAY"...for me (or anyone) when, someone-else's 'perfection' was offered as a substitution for my 'imperfection' (and, I admit, there's a lot of imperfection to be audited, if anyone's interested)...with me...knowing...I...did not deserve the free pass.
Seems like any 'honest person/soul/being' would care about...something...like...that...

I don't remember my first questions (to my parents)...but do remember those first, delineatory questions...from my own children...
"Are They bad people, Daddy?"
"Yes, Honey..."
"Why are They bad people...Daddy?"
And...then...you realize that you have to give an answer...
And...then...you realize...the answer is too long (and - you haven't really thought it through)...and, you give them the 'pat' answer/s you were given...as a child...
And - they get the message that - WE (for some reason) are...SPECIAL... Maybe it's because We're on God's side...and almost everyone-else isn't...
Or - Maybe it's because...we happened to be born in Texas...where the Dallas Cowboys are also located (and, of course, They are God's Team - - - --- -- - - -)...
Eventually - the explanations...are so convoluted...so...reaching...that, you just HOPE they stop asking, and give you a chance to actually...think...one...out...
But - before you get the chance...one of them says - "You know what? I don't think I believe anything you've tried to sell me...all these years. I don't think I believe in Jesus... Don't believe in God... Every Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet and Teacher you've ever told me to listen to...has turned out to be as self-centered, crooked and two-faced as any criminal we've ever given 'the bird'."
And...my world goes/went into a topsy-turvy spiral.

Sorry - don't really know that I had anything further to say on the subject...
The thought-process just kinda...fizzled...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
WanDash

vethumanbeing
...What does Jesus have to do with this; hes an inncocent soul that that thought being a sacrifcial man/lamb was OK and solve all problems of past/future sins.
WRONG, he enabled anyone that commited horrendous injustices to say one thing "I believe in Christ as my savior; therefore all sins I commit past or future are absolved".

WanDashHaaah! 'Me rub you rong time' (Full Metal Jacket reference) Yes - That's a part of what I dealt with.
How can there be an eternity of "Everything is OKAY"...for me (or anyone) when, someone-else's 'perfection' was offered as a substitution for my 'imperfection' (and, I admit, there's a lot of imperfection to be audited, if anyone's interested)...with me...knowing...I...did not deserve the free pass.

Or 'Me Love You Long Time (eternity) as Jesus absolving all sins past, present and future commited by the human (most insane idea ever as it solves nothing just encourages bad behavior, say the hail marys OUR fathers of the cross, confess the sins and you are AOK). Jesus's perfection as lamb offered as your imperfection solved. WHO SAID this was was resonable or even THINKABLE (man as a goat or sheep) sacrificied to WHAT exactly? GOD? Heathenistic pagans. Why would a thinking human being, Jesus do this unless tricked into creating a huge new paradigm of WORSHIPPING not God but a MAN+GOD=ManGod on earth (believe me Jesus would not party to this).

WanDashSeems like any 'honest person/soul/being' would care about...something...like...that...I don't remember my first questions (to my parents)...but do remember those first, delineatory questions...from my own children..."Are They bad people, Daddy?""Yes, Honey..."
"Why are They bad people...Daddy?"

I remember mine in exact first words; "Why does Dad have to disapear for 8 hours". "Well, he has to go to 'work". "What is work and why does he have to go"? I was 3 years old in asking this question *I still dont understand the slavebond of having to work except its something called 3d and we have to work for shelter, food instead of simply very easily thinking it all into being*.

WanDash And...then...you realize that you have to give an answer...
And...then...you realize...the answer is too long and - you haven't really thought it through and, you give them the 'pat' answer/s you were given...as a child...And - they get the message that - WE (for some reason) are...SPECIAL... Maybe it's because We're on God's side...and almost everyone-else isn't...

At that point Id stop talking to the child (myself as is) and as the adult start listening. I told my parents 'beings were visiting me; coming through the window and taking me underground to visit the warheads (disguised as beagle dogs) and have me monkey touch the wiring'. They never believed me.

WanDash Or - Maybe it's because...we happened to be born in Texas...where the Dallas Cowboys are also located and, of course, They are God's Team. Eventually - the explanations...are so convoluted...so...reaching...that, you just HOPE they stop asking, and give you a chance to actually...think...one...out...
But - before you get the chance...one of them says - "You know what? I don't think I believe anything you've tried to sell me...all these years. I don't think I believe in Jesus... Don't believe in God... Every Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet and Teacher you've ever told me to listen to...has turned out to be as self-centered, crooked and two-faced as any criminal we've ever given 'the bird'."
And...my world goes/went into a topsy-turvy spiral.

At least you experimented with different denominations (none of the had a shure fit). So what; not supposed to be indocrinated by some other platform of belief systematology. They are (any religious institution) mostly corrupt money grubbing meglomaniacs. They want your diligent tithe, your devotion. Jesus is writhing in agony over what has become of Pauls church an invention of the Greek Orthodox (it was never his idea and is anguished that it has turned into what is called 'Christianity' his namesake as an Essene was never about martyrdom just telling the truth regarding god aspect and why you are related.

edit on 17-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

It's odd that any given DNA has coding for almost Everything! Even down to Aliens if one needs to go there. So how did this go about happening anyways? That would mean your DNA has been around since the Big Bang collecting data for some strange reason.

Since it has a storage bank, what would be the point anyways? How much data could one actually need, use and work around ? since bring this up means. One Life at a Time! We get so involved sometime finding reasons Why then allowing the Experences to show us the way Home!

Like some computer gathering intel, over and over again until ? What does it Have to Know? Everything? Every act, emotion, cause, seems to be a lacking issue if I can say so myself. One would have to spend since the Big Bang to ????? Many lifetimes never ending discovering new ? in order to ?

?! That would be the Question that has no answer and really does not need one. One could have already gone through it all and what we have is nothing more then Remembering! Darn Flashbacks!

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Actually I've come to see that doing something is more a crime to myself then say allowing the boat to Go where it Pleases. I do have to work in it though, seems my boat has somebody else driving at times!

One should come check out my Island! Never touched a thing and left it as I found it. See a bug; move out the way or say. WoW! Your a cute fellow, who are You? I treat everything as I would like to be Treated! Wish that would happen on Earth! Yet come to an understanding, leave it Be.

Have so many trees in the yard growing I see a new one and be like. Sorry guy, you need to be moved here since The Other will mow you over! Or trying to correct things in my yard so I don't happen to Step on them. Even Feed my Ants, birds and whatever happens to stop by! Then comes a Human!

ERR....................................

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I for one would never ask God to come fix my problems. I ask Why, show me and allow me to understand. Prayer is nothing more then Talking to your Highter Self. Vet? I know we have this God Issue, I see you thoughts about it and I have mine. I know something; God if you like, Is NOT Out There! Something to find, seek or gather up points is never How it was Meant To Be! What was Meant was for Us, was to Know we Already Have It Inside!

Right Now I am a human, a special being who is on a path to Enligtement. Althought I'm already Enlighted; just don't know it yet, I'm working on it. I could care less if I go to Hell and quite frankly, Heaven is just a though as hell. To even think of being something other then Human bothers you, I'm Sorry! To sit and have a beer/drink to say a tree, while a bug happens to stop by and hearing the birds singing, whats wrong in accepting them as Yourself!

I'm sure I do not want to be shot singing, stepped on, and never Talked too! Hear what I'm saying? Brother? I'm so old, Everything Has a Spirit! Rock, bug, air, water, sun, house, car. My cars have names! It's an extendion of my Spirit, maybe or like I say, "going nuts". More like WoW!

You do mean Stand Before God? This I Plan On, not in some sad sick way. To Stand Before and Say "I Gave My Best" Would actually say, How dare You or Bite Me! No Disrespect. Thats why I say if we as Humans just Stop Frick'in Messing with everything. Everything would be Perfect!

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I would have to agree on this one! Tossed me and actually wanted to say, (*^^( &^*&( ^%%$#%$* (*^^*%()--0 *&)&_*-8-...........*&^*&%*(*60960...........(*&^(*&%! I have my Bad Days Too! So I Love Ya Vet!

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Vet? You on Hate Human Mode?

I find it's getting harder everyday! Although it the programing and not the Humans! Some are beyond help! You can not save the World, Just Yourself. Try This:

I can not Love Myself; Think This and see whats Pops into Your Head. Could use the I Love Myself and the same will Happen also. Who Holds The Key?

Peace

Was you passed your bedtime, had some shots, let go! SWEET!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: infoseeker26754
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing
Vet? You on Hate Human Mode?

I find it's getting harder everyday! Although it the programing and not the Humans! Some are beyond help! You can not save the World, Just Yourself. Try This:I can not Love Myself; Think This and see whats Pops into Your Head. Could use the I Love Myself and the same will Happen also. Who Holds The Key? Peace. Was you passed your bedtime, had some shots, let go! SWEET!

I sometimes cant help but arrive at the 'carnival ride' and have to stand for 2 hours in waiting for the adrenaline rush (that disapates all anticipation, speaking as an 8 year old tike experiencing Disneyland for the first and last time). What is wrong with occasionally getting the hate on, really infoS is just frustration in seeing all of the good works and progress go COMPLETELY UNNOTICED, we worked very hard on this construct AND NO ONE IS PAYING ANY ATTENTION to its incredible design. Do you really think I wanted to encarnate, I had to because the subtle changes needing to made have to be made on planet AS A HUMAN living here (prime directive; Gene Roddenberry was right, must be observed even if you were part of the team that put the whole thing together off planet in the first place). "You cannot love yourself" is a very negative thoughtform and detrimental to your future physical health; as you are the controller or BOSS of your bodies functioning systems. Dont tell me, you have never let your bodies individual cells; the systems they function within know that there is an executive in charge of them, that you have a plan..its called keeping the Bosses body ALIVE (you really need to inform your body systems you care about them). Shots? One doesnt down Gods elixers in shot/gulps (you sip/savor them with an Egyptian beer chaser).

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: infoseeker26754
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

infoseeker I for one would never ask God to come fix my problems. I ask Why, show me and allow me to understand. Prayer is nothing more then Talking to your Highter Self. Vet? I know we have this God Issue, I see you thoughts about it and I have mine. I know something; God if you like, Is NOT Out There! Something to find, seek or gather up points is never How it was Meant To Be! What was Meant was for Us, was to Know we Already Have It Inside!

Ask God to fix your problems knowing you are god aspect already? That would be like a 50 year old asking its parents to come to the rescue of whatever turmoil awaits their innocent beings. God is way out there beyond Kether state first awareness of itself as a cognesant being. You on the other hand are Malkuth state; at the bottom, existing as human physical matter (the latest and greatest of its manifestation). There are stages of awareness and the resulting physicality that match (12 of them).

infoseeker Right Now I am a human, a special being who is on a path to Enligtement. Althought I'm already Enlighted; just don't know it yet, I'm working on it. I could care less if I go to Hell and quite frankly, Heaven is just a though as hell. To even think of being something other then Human bothers you, I'm Sorry! To sit and have a beer/drink to say a tree, while a bug happens to stop by and hearing the birds singing, whats wrong in accepting them as Yourself!

I know you are enlightenned and becoming more so, its neverending actually; the journey process I mean. I already told you that in the higher realms you can occupy the same space within any creature and experience their existance whether it is an Ant or and anteater, a lion or that it feasts upon, Zebra. Heaven is a viable place believe it or not, its different for everyone depending upon ones belief systems. Unfortunately that first experience will be gone in a short time and the falacy of that belief will be revealed. Where does one go from there, BACK TO REALITY SCHOOL to understand why you were fooled into thinking any belief system is correct or TRUE (DONT KILL THE BUGS, JUST MOVE THEM and explain why they are not welcome, if you have fruit trees, let the birds have their fill, they will only eat .05 percent of the total yield).

infoseeker I'm sure I do not want to be shot singing, stepped on, and never Talked too! Hear what I'm saying? Brother? I'm so old, Everything Has a Spirit! Rock, bug, air, water, sun, house, car. My cars have names! It's an extendion of my Spirit, maybe or like I say, "going nuts". More like WoW!

You should talk to your plants, (before you do that talk to your own body). Spirit! Rock! they are all you.

infoseeker You do mean Stand Before God? This I Plan On, not in some sad sick way. To Stand Before and Say "I Gave My Best" Would actually say, How dare You or Bite Me! No Disrespect. Thats why I say if we as Humans just Stop Frick'in Messing with everything. Everything would be Perfect! Peace.

Stand before God? why? Who told you that you have to? (there is no commupance awaiting you after death other than your pastlives putting you through the paces; did you accomplish what was needed for the group) that you gave it your best is an excuse for failure.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

I've been thinking about this post. I've been thinking about it a lot.

You either hit the nail on the head a lot of times, or you hit a lot of different nails straight through the board.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join