It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the World Already Ended Years Ago

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I will keep this short and sweet and stay on for 1 hr, work calls! Not that you juys care or anything LOL. With all this Cry for the Big One Coming. Bitch if we actually Do have to go through it Again!

What if, we are all in a coma; well whats left of us anyway! Or we are crusing throughout Space going to another Planet? Or this is the Other side of our Choices we made; evil/good, right/wrong. you get the idea.

As Special as we are, lol hidden in the back ground is the Other Side of the Choice! Not the heads or Tails kinda choice, only the ones that Turn you life off Auto Pilot!

So for us to actually Learn, One would have to have Lived Both Choices! Now I will go have a drink, look at the Pop-Up's on my XP, and see if I can Remember!

Love Ya All!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

What if, we are all in a coma; well whats left of us anyway! Or we are crusing throughout Space going to another Planet? Or this is the Other side of our Choices we made; evil/good, right/wrong. you get the idea.

This thought about does it for me. It kinda feels like we're in a monitored time-out. Once we've learned how to behave, we'll be invited back to join the rest of the class.

Personal: do you ever check your PMs without being prompted in-thread? LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Bite Me Snarl! I'll I seen was Ping and everything was so small, I would have to be a single cell body to See It!

Frankly, I'm starting to wonder if somehow past life does have some bearing! Then add different timelines, dementions; opp's and basicly we are Standing Before God Now!

Reliving, remembering and seeing how every act plays out! Makes more sence really. Say I left home because It and I were really not really helping each other out. So one makes the choice to Move on, although the choice was made based upons one ideas/thoughts at the time.

You would only learn that way and leave the other side open for discussion yet never really knowing anything, what would have happen if choosed the staying togetter. To learn one must have had the experence first. It's still just 1/2 of the learning Lession!

Spill your coffee again?

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's good to see you too, brother!!
And, no ... fortunately I was at the point of re-fill when I saw your reply. LOL

I hope this thread grows legs like the other one where we met. Good times!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Snarl

snarl What if, we are all in a coma; well whats left of us anyway! Or we are crusing throughout Space going to another Planet? Or this is the Other side of our Choices we made; evil/good, right/wrong. you get the idea.
This thought about does it for me. It kinda feels like we're in a monitored time-out. Once we've learned how to behave, we'll be invited back to join the rest of the class. Personal: do you ever check your PMs without being prompted in-thread? LOL.

Im not getting the PMs, (even if subliminally thought to happen maybe those that wish to send them loose heart). As time goes; we are too late or unable to reconstruct/fix anything (the learning to behave theory is far gone). Id rather think about it as what those before us did to us, and we have their consciences to deal with; how can we in one or two generations fix the faults of 100s of thousands of time periods/civilizations (and their resulting Kharma). Why is NOW so important, why the instant Kharma being exihibited as if this is the end. Im not talking for the malfiescent overlords living hundreds of years ago *I blame them in their complicity and ignorance*. I realize time is speeding up for this generation. Reason; a new model of living after everything is destroyed who knows when? I dont like being saddled with others bad manners and have to fix them in this time period/not enough time for finger pointing issues to be hashed out.
edit on 7-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Really interesting theory.

I've often felt the same way in recent years. It's good to know that I'm not the only one.

I can even give you a rough approximation of the date when the world (and me along with it) went sideways, so to speak.

Late spring 2011.

When do you believe it may have happened to you?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Opps! Seems I had to change my script to read the messages, My Bad! And here I thought some Mod was playing with me! LOL

One would hope so! Most follow the crazy stuff, things that even a child already understands! Most do not want to open any new boxes, or their mind! It is a given, take what goes on in the World and X's it by 10. That would be your starting point to go by.

It's like the Goverment idea that we are all slaves, or will be! First if their is nothing but slaves, who will work? Say Hello to Mr. Computer! Next would be another war, period! Either way most conspiracies are just fathom's of one fears.

Anyway, consider if somehow Relg was not a key issue. We are on a different timelime without Relig being used. How would one know the difference between either choice? So in a way, the World has already died at one point!

After the Great Bang, sooner or later it shall stop moving forward! Bitch if we start moving Backwards! LOL

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Snarl

snarl What if, we are all in a coma; well whats left of us anyway! Or we are crusing throughout Space going to another Planet? Or this is the Other side of our Choices we made; evil/good, right/wrong. you get the idea.
This thought about does it for me. It kinda feels like we're in a monitored time-out. Once we've learned how to behave, we'll be invited back to join the rest of the class.
Personal: do you ever check your PMs without being prompted in-thread? LOL

Im not getting the PMs, (even if subliminally thought to happen maybe those that wish to send them loose heart). As time goes; we are too late or unable to reconstruct/fix anything (the learning to behave theory is far gone). Id rather think about it as what those before us did to us, and we have their consciences to deal with; how can we in one or two generations fix the faults of 100s of thousands of time periods/civilizations (and their resulting Kharma). Why is NOW so important, why the instant Kharma being exihibited as if this is the end. Im not taking the for malfiescent overlords living hundreds of years ago. I realize time is speeding up for this generation. Reason; a new model of living after everything is destroyed who knows when? I dont like being saddled with others bad manners.

Ties that bind, Vet. Doubtful they'll be easily broken even over the expanse of silence.

So this is an interesting subject postulated by the Infoseeker himself. I Do believe the world has ended before. I Think what was once known was lost. What vexes me, is why I Believe this to be true ... As if belief would somehow matter (perhaps something to talk about if this thread goes slack).

The forum is Conspiracies in Religions. If the world did not exist before ... from what origins did the original texts spring?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Good Day Vet! Hows the Health going? I most of the time forget the PM myself. Since now fixed, will look more often; just like my email! lol

Still working on the bathroom project; seem the voices have said Told Ya So! There is the gap of understanding I'm having.

How do they know before I actually do it? Could it just be my future self talking or just more nuts growing into trees? Every week something goes POP and now that I've taken a good look. I find theirs more Wonder to it All!

Oh MY!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Really interesting theory.
I've often felt the same way in recent years. It's good to know that I'm not the only one. I can even give you a rough approximation of the date when the world (and me along with it) went sideways, so to speak.Late spring 2011.When do you believe it may have happened to you?

Now this is very interesting; as in for each of us a conspicuous (should have been conscious memory) paradigm shift happened (as individuals would have been different). For me it was earlier; 2005 (the world went to sleep for 3 days while I worked some magick re-alignments of heavenly bodies); not exactly sideways but close enough, as everything after seemed odd, time wise and unpredictable (we have our specific jobs to do).

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Well, did you watch 2012? Every movie about The End for me was really reminding me of something before although movies never really tell the whole Truth!

Today I heard all the pets are leaving Yellowstone, moving out! Actually How do they Know something Might happen? Remember the Wave on X-mas eve? Wiped out many, Except one small island of people.

They do not have elect, nor really anything but stories from very long ago. Only difference between them and the rest of the world is their stories were Real. We have stories upon stories twisted and hidden parts missing!

Even in the DNA we remember somehow! I'm just Greatful to be touched, and my mind blowen!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Jobs Huh?

So being Dead is nothing more then just another job, being good, bad. All just a part of the Plan! That is the biggest Plan so far to date! LOL

I plan on going to work, yet with all that might happen! The only right choice is not to Move! Flow with Life and go where it takes You! If that being the great Plan, why change anything?

Is that why we have problems? Crazy Huh? Christ dissapeard, Buddha sat, both as far as I can tell, Did Nothing! Moved with Life and that was all! No that would be Too Simple!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Snarl
vethumanbeing
Snarl

snarl Ties that bind, Vet. Doubtful they'll be easily broken even over the expanse of silence.So this is an interesting subject postulated by the Infoseeker himself. I Do believe the world has ended before.

In total agreement here if you figure in the millions of years to get it all wrong and jumpstart yet again (and each time less information is available to historical failings; war, strife; technology). Its almost as if each time we de-evolutionize; punished in exact; to keep us from scewing up TOO FAST this time around.

snarl I Think what was once known was lost. What vexes me, is why I Believe this to be true ... As if belief would somehow matter (perhaps something to talk about if this thread goes slack).

Or someone 'higher up' consistantly decides to 'drop the ball on the human' to either thwart or stall the "AS USUAL" inevitable self destruction.

snarl The forum is Conspiracies in Religions. If the world did not exist before ... from what origins did the original texts spring?

Id ask 'Origin' itself (here is its answer) "its a game I play with myself, you as my game pieces, you are me playing with myself to learn everything I can regarding all I can be and am".

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

Good Day Vet! Hows the Health going? I most of the time forget the PM myself. Since now fixed, will look more often; just like my email! lol
Still working on the bathroom project; seem the voices have said Told Ya So! There is the gap of understanding I'm having. How do they know before I actually do it? Could it just be my future self talking or just more nuts growing into trees? Every week something goes POP and now that I've taken a good look. I find theirs more Wonder to it All! Oh MY! Peace

I am fine thankyou for the regard. That gap will close, you know the secret, its not to try so hard at anything (just drop the ego/pride and ask for help). Your future talking is a truism because nothing is really based in a time format here, you were taught a fallacy regarding such matters. Its all about being in the now, or the feeling of a moment (which is why I am peeved at our forebearers for having us partake in the cleaning up their heavy Kharmic MESS; there is *no time* HAHA left for such silly ridiculousness). Is it a trick to distract or real?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Somehow you are on to something! Every Gen the children do get smarter, well since the pills for kids, abortion, you name it, somehow the thought is we are stuck being Stupid!

If someone goes Opens their minds it's now considered a No No! Then again there is the Mind Wipe program in effect. We are One. Maybe a long time ago, before the splitting; Big Bang!

Even now as I type, I hear a small Hum distracking me! So many fields of Elect, raido waves and even the undisclosed waves of the Univerce. How could one even hold it togetter anymore!

Other then Smile, laugh and still Bow Down with Grace, Being Greatful Hell haven't come just yet! Then I could just be Dreaming the Great Dream! Creating everything to serve my understanding of it all!

Yet, one things for sure! Someone did call a Time- Out! Wonder Why?

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Time has never existed, well in our minds anyways! That Big Band could have happen yesterday for that matter. really want to float your boat. Watch Mr. Nobody!

Could watch Pulp Fiction also and see how everything relates to everything no matter what. Take credit card companys, knowing you need to update you card to just about to everything you use. Why send your card 3 weeks After the exp date?

For that month everybodys asking for you to update your card! Duh? Somehow haven't got my new card just yet, Like you don't already know this! We all have a card or 2!

Wake Up Call People!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi OP and everyone!
Super interesting thread, too bad I'm sleepy. Will be returning to this tomorrow.
Before I leave, I have a theory too.

I believe that the earth is eternal, and goes through cycles. I believe that eventually the earth sheds all of us off her like a bad case of fleas (George Carlin's words...totally agree with him), and something happens to 'cleanse' her then she rebuilds herself all over again.
Then, someone/something (God, gods or aliens...?) put some sort of life form on this planet, and off we go again. I do believe that there is some evolution to a certain extent....created to evolve...but not the story of evolution that we've been told.

Looking forward to catching up on this thread.
S&F
jacygirl

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Even now as I type, I hear a small Hum distracking me!

Two days of something similar. I must've quit 10 or 15 different well composed replies, because I couldn't complete the thought. Strange!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

That seems to also float in the back of some minds! Encoded through time is your DNA although is it just a blank after the Washing or are things left encoded?

Hear Ya on the Nightie Night Part! What a Good Monday; right lol. Tomorrow is truck day and today we got 5 of them! Leaves less to do tomorrow HA! Yet somehow I see a glitch coming this week!

I love Stress! If its dead, I would rather be home enjoying nothing then walking around work with the other Zombies doing nothing. Seems the norm these days, people making money doing nothing while I work my ice cream off!

Nothing like a Good Nights Sleep! See you Tomorrow!

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
infoseeker26754

infoseeker26754 Jobs Huh? So being Dead is nothing more then just another job, being good, bad. All just a part of the Plan! That is the biggest Plan so far to date! LOL. I plan on going to work, yet with all that might happen! The only right choice is not to Move! Flow with Life and go where it takes You! If that being the great Plan, why change anything?

You are correct, your physical body is a shell is all for your *essence* or your spirit or soul. My ultimate 'shell body' would be something made in Italy, (Alfa Romeo) variety car chasis). Some think that your incarnations (200 to 500 experiences) into the human body are to teach you the sublime, waypath to god-creator. I see it as a needless exercise in punishment. One day you are Lord of Wessex; in your next lifetime you are the goatherder to the same family 150 years hense that maybe murdered a member of that family (or you as Lord/Duke fired a goatherd unjustly); do you see where Im going with this? This is how Kharma plays and there seem to be no rules.

Infoseeker26754 Is that why we have problems? Crazy Huh? Christ dissapeard, Buddha sat, both as far as I can tell, Did Nothing! Moved with Life and that was all! No that would be Too Simple! Peace.

It is that simple (Buddhist). Do nothing and accept everything befalls you with grace and dont rock the boat (thats the fundimental theory).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join