It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pox on Representative Politics! It Is A Poison To Society! Anarchy Is The Answer!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi

In the realm of human politics, in a world where wolves hide in sheep's clothing, not everyone is human and that is a huge problem when it comes to Representative politics of any kind!

Anarchy means 'No Rulers', however there are still rules that apply.

There are standards already agreed upon worldwide on what makes a human a human being ...

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 1.
•All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

And a human Anarchist would be similarly endowed with the ability reason and have a conscience for others feelings, and that places limits on what they can naturally do.

Anarchy can only work if we trust each other to BE HUMAN!

I say let BEING A HUMAN ANARCHIST REIGN SUPREME!

A reasonable man would be conscientious about ruling over himself and not over others!

A reasonable man would not subcontract out his own political power to a proxy and become a slave!

A reasonable man would represent his own ideas in the political arena!

A reasonable man would agree with reasonable conscientious ideas based on merit!

A reasonable man would seek out and share reasonable conscientious ideas with like minded human beings.

A reasonable man is considerate of others!

A reasonable man can be reasoned with!

As for anybody who wants to defend reprehensible representative politics, unless you are a member of parliament, you sold yourself as a slave, for peace of mind, and you can just STFU because somebody else votes for you on the important subjects!

Do you trust yourself to be human?

Do you trust others to be human?

Do you trust reasonable conscientious ideas to prevail?

If you do ... then you're an Anarchist!

If you don't ... then you're a monster or a slave!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ideologically, Im an Anarchist, a true one.

But I have to live in the real world, and the truth of the matter is, Humans, only remain civil by the force of the greater society.

No man is an island, truly, we are pack animals.

Tribal, bestial in nature, we tell our selves that we are better.

In all honesty though, "civility" and "society" are a group of lies we mutually agree on to contain our nature.

With out those structures, the Reality of Anarchy is not possible.

SO, I guess no, I don't trust my fellow man to remain civil, not under anything less than force.

Be it Governmental, Or at the end of a barrel.

An Armed society is a polite society, has far greater meaning than just a gun.

The societal norms we all adhere to fall apart with out the implication of force.
edit on 7-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DietJoke

I hear Somalia is a Anarchic Utopia. Free from that "gubernmint" bummer stuff. Anyone you can catch kill and eat! (cause the fishing industry collapsed because of all the pollution)

Course I guess they have a thriving piracy industry. Not much of a healthcare plan though.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Another perfectly written rebut!

It's hard joining in on a thread you've already posted to.
I'm not even going to try.

AB

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

HauntWok

I hear Somalia is a Anarchic Utopia. Free from that "gubernmint" bummer stuff. Anyone you can catch kill and eat! (cause the fishing industry collapsed because of all the pollution)

Course I guess they have a thriving piracy industry. Not much of a healthcare plan though.

Are you 100% certain ?

Economy of Somalia

Maybe it's all the malarkey in the MSM.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I don't trust others to be human.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Anarchy is for wussies. Real humans live the Mad Max lifestyle.

OK, kidding, just testing out the new mud-pit.

Anarchy is the natural state humans should strive for. I'm proud to consider myself an Anarchist.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Oh good, glad to see that things are stabilizing in that area of hell.

Detroit's another good option, sure, they have a "government" but no one cares. lol.

ffp.statesindex.org...

The top 4 look pretty good for government's that have gone the way of the dodo. Everyone's favorite failed country Somalia is still #1 though.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Bassago

Anarchy is for wussies. Real humans live the Mad Max lifestyle.

OK, kidding, just testing out the new mud-pit.

Anarchy is the natural state humans should strive for. I'm proud to consider myself an Anarchist.

One day, if we survive the here and now.

Man might be evolved enough to live and let live, to let each find his own way, with out fear of subjugation to the will of others...

One day, it is not now, nor are we even close to it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

DietJoke
A reasonable man can be reasoned with!

Until the reasonable man gets really hungry.

Anarchism per se would be fine with me... until we are forced to face reality.

Thenceforward, the next best thing is: Minarchism, because Minarchists are Anarchists + reality.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I agree with the others.

If retribution was the only consequence for murder. Over population would not be an issue.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately you can't trust humans to adhere to anarchy. If government collapsed it wouldn't take long for a hierarchy to develop, such as Kevin Costner in "Postman" or Don Johnson in "A Boy and His Dog." We are pack animals who depend upon an Alpha Male to keep order, who, more often than not, is the biggest baddest male around who enforces his power by granting favors to his sycophants. Doesn't matter if it's the Sheriff of Nottingham or Ghadaffi. The same rules apply.

The biggest problem with implementing Anarchism is the way to enforce it, which is a contradiction in terms.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

In real life people would rather live under Fascism then Anarchy if they truly lived both. Why? In Fascism the weaker can still survive under anarchy the weak all parish until only the strongest survive.

After only the strongest live they will eat each other alive until nothing is left. Argue all you want this is simple logic and fact.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

watchitburn

If retribution was the only consequence for murder.

Retribution, is the only consequence for murder, no matter how you phrase it.

Retribution, from where is the question.

State,

Society as a whole,

Local group (tribe),

Family (relations),

Retribution from the start of time has been the one and main consequence for murder.

Thats the problem with Anarchy, you can never overcome that nature, its inherent in us.

Look at the oldest "moral" laws, they contain some form of Retribution, where does that come from?

From our very nature, from the start, You hurt what is ours, we hurt back.

Its how humanity has survived to the here and now,

Not some greater morals, not some innate goodness,

The threat of violence, Physical or otherwise.

Go to a bar any night, and you can find a beta being kept inline by an alpha.

We exhibit animal behavior daily while saying we are "better".

History, has proven no matter the high minded ideal, a Stick always works better.

all just human nature.

ETA:

And I have to say, it is the Core of the Issue that so many people miss understand Anarchy,

Its why the term means Chaos now days, because, to every human that hears Anarchy and its concepts, we know deep down with out "retribution" who we are when Society is not looking, often times is darker than any of us Like to admit.
edit on 7-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Humanity still has a long way to go before its ready .. currently far too many think theyre leaders and the rest too stupid to think along with not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions .. as to trusting them .. trust no one.

Its my life I live it on my terms following no one .. have neither a need nor use for any damn governments , leaders or nations.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

SubTruth
In Fascism the weaker can still survive under anarchy the weak all parish until only the strongest survive.

You might want to google Nazi eugenics, especially the term "Life unworthy of life".

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Over time, I am slowly seeing Anarchy as an option to personally consider.

The major turning point for was Obama getting re-elected in 2012. A "think tanker" in DC said just before election "yes, we can survive another four years of Obama...but can America survive an electorate that would do it?"

This is why Anarchy is a real option for me and a whole lot of regular Americans.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

But I have to live in the real world, and the truth of the matter is, Humans, only remain civil by the force of the greater society.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is incorrect and also impossible as humans are reasonable and have a conscience at all times!

If the person doesn't ... then they are NOT HUMAN!

One can lose their humanity and it is nigh on impossible to get it back!

This is why I stated that ...

In the realm of human politics, in a world where wolves hide in sheep's clothing, not everyone is human and that is a huge problem when it comes to Representative politics of any kind!
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So if you do not trust ... you can not expect to be trusted ever anywhere at anytime and that makes one a slave or a monster, neither of which have any rights to speak about human politics ...

.. So why don't you STFU!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I thank you for bringing something to compare with!

However it is plainly obvious that I stated that Anarchy has moral boundaries [has a conscience, is reasonable etc.] and it is clear that Somalia is a Wild wilderness and is therefor not an Anarchist Utopia!

This comparison shows that a place with 'no rules' is far different to one that has 'no rulers'.

Please Stop confusing the two, as it doesn't do you IQ score any good!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't trust others to be human.

Sorry.

Then expect the same in return!

So if you do not trust ... you can not expect to be trusted ever anywhere at anytime and that makes one a slave or a monster, neither of which have any rights to speak about human politics ...

.. So why don't you STFU!

I bet I will be telling a lot of slaves and monsters to STFU throughout this thread!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join