It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle has just started in Lugansk! 3 citizens are already dead!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

UnmitigatedDisaster
Any updates Etherguide?

Why ask our forums Russians?

Check the Ukrainian media outlets online if you want the truth

I found one,,, "Ukrainian media outlets online",,, it was a hard daunting task,, but i persevered,,,

www.nationalreview.com...

here let me quote from the Article,,

"The air-patrol announcement is part of a wider plan NATO is supposed to reveal on April 15 to bolster the Western presence in Central and Eastern Europe, which is intended to shorten the response time to any crisis in the area, and potentially could include sending military advisers to help the Ukrainian government. Meanwhile, the U.S. is sending a second missile-defense destroyer to the Black Sea, where it doesn’t normally have ships. Another guided-missile destroyer, the USS Truxtun, completed exercises there in late March and supposedly left — but the White House said last week that its deployment was extended and it remains in the sea."

i like this part "part of a wider plan NATO is supposed to reveal on April 15"

gee NATO will there be cake??

no not the yello kind,,,,the mixed mirry clay kind,,,

guess we will see what wonderful things the NORTH ATLANTIC treaty org. has for Eastern Europe.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The latest...

Ukraine's interior minister has warned pro-Russian activists who have taken over state buildings in eastern cities to enter talks to find a political solution or face "force".

Arsen Avakov said the situation would "be resolved in 48 hours" either way.

And there we go, Ukraines new government about to cause bloodshed. Shoot their own people for exercising their right of protest. I wonder if they will use the same snipers again. Of course the western media will white wash this and blame this on Russia. What BS

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Etherguide

You think the way it really is. And the "crazy reason" is bringing Yanukovich, the legitimate president, back to Kiev.

Wait, are you claiming that Yanukovich who is nothing but an extension of Putin is the "legitimate President of Ukraine"?...

Yanukovich is nothing more than a thug of Putin who ran back to Putin after he was deposed.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Reinmax
The latest...

Ukraine's interior minister has warned pro-Russian activists who have taken over state buildings in eastern cities to enter talks to find a political solution or face "force".

And there we go, Ukraines new government about to cause bloodshed. Shoot their own people for exercising their right of protest. I wonder if they will use the same snipers again. Of course the western media will white wash this and blame this on Russia. What BS

Really? and what tells you these people who started shooting don't work for Putin?... After all, Putin sent pro-Russian militants to Crimea, as well as Russian soldiers who by force took over the Crimean parliament, and other state buildings, as well as taking control by force of the airports in Crimea, but some people are claiming the Russian government did this for a peaceful resolution... Not to mention that after the FORCEFUL take over of Crimea the Russian flag was flown at state buildings without waiting for Crimeans to have their say...

edit on 9-4-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Reinmax
The latest...

So tell us, what would you do if some people decide to continue to use violence if they don't want to talk? Give in to the small number of people in mostly some of the smaller towns outside of Ukraine, who for all intent and purposes could be Russian troops, or Russian agents trying to destabilize Ukraine?

We need real information, and not any propaganda from Putin or the west.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Social media of the uprising are going nuts. They are saying the junta are bringing in the military and heavy equipment to tear down barricades within the next day. The uprising will not submit to the fascist dogs. Where is the western media now???

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
These regions are pro russia because they have been for hundreds of years... and now the unelected government are going to slaughter their own people with the army... Where are the western media now?

They are asking Russia to save them, which russia cant because the western worl have a gun to russias head

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vovin

Kiev orders ‘state protection’ of protester-held govt HQ in Donetsk

Protests against the new government in Kiev have been continuing in eastern Ukraine for weeks now. Avakov warned that the coup-imposed government is ready within the next 48 hours to use force in order to retake control of the local administrative buildings held by protesters.
(click link for videos/pictures)

Military equipment on the move towards Donetsk. . .

It now comes down to "WILL" the coup-imposed gov't open fire on protesters?

edit on 9-4-2014 by JWash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Reinmax
These regions are pro russia because they have been for hundreds of years... and now the unelected government are going to slaughter their own people with the army... Where are the western media now?

They are asking Russia to save them, which russia cant because the western worl have a gun to russias head

What?... WOW... I guess they became INDEPENDENT NATIONS because they wanted to be part of Russia...

Yeah, good thinking you got going there...

Oh, and btw, I am not condoning the "slaughter of civilians" like you are trying to put it, but there are people like you who are jumping to conclusions without any real evidence for your claims.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

ElectricUniverse

Reinmax

What?... WOW... I guess they became INDEPENDENT NATIONS because they wanted to be part of Russia...

Yeah, good thinking you got going there...

Oh, and btw, I am not condoning the "slaughter of civilians" like you are trying to put it, but there are people like you who are jumping to conclusions without any real evidence for your claims.

After your fiasco with the fake ukranian video and the hogwash after it, dont think you should go anywhere near close one thread about the ukraine situation, it really shows the place's colors letting you spread disinfo like this. And, try and catch up with current events, your handlers are losing pace, that stuff you talk about is old and proven wrong...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

ElectricUniverse

Etherguide

You think the way it really is. And the "crazy reason" is bringing Yanukovich, the legitimate president, back to Kiev.

Wait, are you claiming that Yanukovich who is nothing but an extension of Putin is the "legitimate President of Ukraine"?...

Yanukovich is nothing more than a thug of Putin who ran back to Putin after he was deposed.

usually, when people get elected in elections we say they have legitimacy.

usually, when they are removed from power by violent means we say it was coup d'etat.

by in this case we will make an exception.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

ElectricUniverse

Reinmax
The latest...

After all, Putin sent pro-Russian militants to Crimea, as well as Russian soldiers who by force took over the Crimean parliament, and other state buildings, as well as taking control by force of the airports in Crimea, but some people are claiming the Russian government did this for a peaceful resolution...

it seems to me that PEACEFUL resolution has been achieved in Crimea, what do you think?
or we needed "peaceful resolution" by definition of NATO and USA, AKA "bringing enlightening democracy to country near you"?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I do not believe anything I read right now.Alot of propaganda going on.This could lead to WW3.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Jobeycool
I do not believe anything I read right now.Alot of propaganda going on.This could lead to WW3.

could, but probably will not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join